Stock Picture Thread

Guest pink_is

Guest xsaranghae<3

This may seem kind of random, but does anyone have any stocks of a school lunch room? or just a school lunchroom table at least?

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vitadolce574

urgent request`

*anything that reminds you of fame (things like: spotlights, red carpet, etc.)

*fashion pictures/photography (it can be vintage, retro or just modern fashion- military style fashion would be good, catwalks, etc.)

EDIT:

& also: stars, anything that reminds you of faeries (but not too childish), cute cupcakes & coffee mugs.

Guest silverkey_
URGENT request..

a girl with her hair blowing in the wind

or a girl looking sad

EDIT: the beach

girl on a beach?

th_stock01.jpg

a girl looking sad

th_stock02.jpg th_stock03.jpg th_stock04.jpg th_stock05.jpg

th_stock06.jpg th_stock07.jpg th_stock08.jpg th_stock09.jpg

th_stock10.jpg th_stock11.jpg th_stock12.jpg

girl on a beach

th_stock13.jpg

Guest pinkylily.
URGENT request..

or a girl looking sad

EDIT: the beach

girl on a beach?

11819175660000copy.th.jpg img6548e2.th.jpg 1183913068chun7.th.jpg 1183161027main.th.jpg th_sh00.jpg th_IMG_8053_copy-w.jpg th_DSC_0021_co1py.jpg th_DSC_0020_co1py.jpg th_pek050621060kj.jpg

urgent request`

*anything that reminds you of fame (things like: spotlights, red carpet, etc.)

*fashion pictures/photography (it can be vintage, retro or just modern fashion- military style fashion would be good, catwalks, etc.)

EDIT:

& also: stars, anything that reminds you of faeries (but not too childish), cute cupcakes & coffee mugs.

spotlightsonbyinkten.th.jpg searchingspotlightsbymi.th.jpg backstagebyliberatemeex.th.jpg b678dd7be0b06f02bbf19b7.th.jpg cupcakesbysteamedpepsi.th.jpg cupcakesbymistahfu.th.jpg cupcakesbyzala24.th.jpg loveinamugbyemilychrist.th.jpg coffeebypanicxxkiller.th.jpg img1235fox.th.jpg

haha, another request. does anyone have any HQ pictures of a guy smoking (preferably full body) in a depressing pose and a person (doesn't matter girl or guy) lying down on the ground, like, cement, or sidewalk?

Guest pinkylily.

^ um i only have one picture of a guy smoking, sorryyy D:

and is it alright if i also have pictures of people lying down on something that isn't cement/sidewalk?

ill just post them up anyways, cause i don't have much of people lying on cement/sidewalk D:

th_111111.jpg 1211289699je.th.jpg th_guitar3q.jpg th_1249346612_jhlast.jpg th_1263460648_blbl.jpg

Guest Helainne

Hia!

I need a picture of a girl in a beach, one of a group of girls (prferably posh x)) and another of a group of girls going shopping or with a lot of bags or clothes. (Sorry for my english, i'm not very good xD)

I love you! <3 :)

Guest 정유미

Hia!

I need a picture of a girl in a beach, one of a group of girls (prferably posh x)) and another of a group of girls going shopping or with a lot of bags or clothes. (Sorry for my english, i'm not very good xD)

Girl on beach

th_jump_.jpg th_RI5W4215_2.jpg th__IGP9168.jpg th_38by6.jpg th_SJH_2085-Edit.jpg th_wani_up726.jpg th_12.jpg th_0003.jpg th_sd.jpg th_img532-700.jpg th_img530-700.jpg th_128f0094bbbbbboe7.jpg th_128f0115bbbbrn7.jpg th_128f0194bbbbbbbbbbll6.jpg

and, erm... more sad girls?

th_jymjym.jpg th_229.jpg th_IMG_8453.jpg th_jh.jpg th_FH2_7406_res.jpg th_cc.jpg th_PICT5565_copy_copy.jpg th_msha1.jpg th_healings103ra8.jpg th_4_1.jpg th_DSC_0642-1.jpg th_2007042938-ayup2.jpg th_a.jpg th_3-1200.jpg th_IMG_8605PS.jpg th_BBCV0973-4.jpg th__MG_8540.jpg th_o181fa7.jpg th_IMG_7500.jpg th_o191sm3.jpg th_IMG_844721.jpg

*curiositykills: you're welcome ^^

Guest MR. LEE'S

^ those pics are wonderful. i took some, hehe. and beckie, your pictures are always good so i couldn't help but taking them.

Requesting stocks of:

- people in traditional clothings (like those in historical dramas) - close or distant shots

- pictures of people in Wuxia-like genre (like flying in the air or something)

- a stand of bamboo trees covered with snow

- snowflakes

- swords

- snow-covered mountains and lakes

I know this is a strange request, but hopefully you guys can help. Thanks!

Guest bringonthethunder

request!

i am requesting pictures of two young children together.

& i'd like it to be a boy & girl.

thank you in advance if you are able to help.

Guest 정유미

I seem to be spamming this thread too often :P

request!

i am requesting pictures of two young children together.

& i'd like it to be a boy & girl.

thank you in advance if you are able to help.

th_IMG_6419.jpg th_2.jpg th_94dbaca3.jpg th__104.jpg th_69a1f0ff.jpg

nuna501: i've only got one stock picture of a girl in traditional clothing ^^;;;;

th_2008HayulIMG_0174900.jpg

and, a snow-covered/frozen lake and mountain(actually, i think these are just hills lol) :

th_782b05e0.jpg th_DSC_6252.jpg th__IMG_8940.jpg

Guest pinkylily.
Hia!

th_1253634751_M.jpg th_x2.jpg th_pek050621078qdfm3.jpg th_13644533wd4.jpg th_2czu793.jpg th_22at4.jpg th_2v19l60.jpg

Guest dorkafied!

attention soompiers! (:

Would you guys prefer a list of the stocks in a post

or a photobucket album of the stocks?

I'm willing to reorganize the list again! Just because I

love this thread so friggen much (:

Archived