Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest cofioca

^ Yay! Really happy to know my fellow angels are excited as me about MP! We're definitely gonna be spending a very fun first half of 2011! :lol:

BTW Angels, do you remember her interview with Style Magazine for Hera? The one wherein Hee's face was tested with skin aging index and it resulted to 0? ^_^

5014845925_34f71e30e4.jpg5015464704_62fa129ebc.jpg

Here are the screencaps. Hee's face in the photos is as is in the video! Gorgeous and Flawless! :wub:

2788895.gif HERA STYLE MAGAZINE INTERVIEW SCREENCAPS

29420123.jpg

16381959.jpg

22332735.jpg

53518771.jpg

46653121.jpg

Credit to  이쁜불여시's Blog

Many..many..thanks soju for your updated news & photos of our beloved Tae Hee...she looked so adorable & cute....i am 1000% agreed with fivemagic....the way our Tae Hee laugh at the end of the clips is so funny....we still have to wait another 2 weeks for MP.... :sweatingbullets:

Guest cofioca

5183804387_81a4686496_m.jpg

camera.gif My Princess Pictorial Teaser HQ from iMBC via TSH - December 17, 2010 

"My Princess," a diplomat Song Seung Heon and princess Kim Tae-hee as a pictorial teaser image released on 12.17.2010 「마이 프린세스」외교관 송승헌과 공주 김태희의 화보 같은 티저 이미지 2종 공개

85758920.jpg

51338315.jpg

^ I think it looks better without the balloons. :rolleyes:

Hi KTH393, no problem at all... :) My pleasure to share them to my fellow angels! blush.gif LOL. I also remember's Hee's bewitchy laugh! :P

Hey guys! Long time no see! I hope you haven't forgotten me!

I've helped subbed the teaser for the new My Princess drama and I simply can not wait to see Taehee's acting for this :) It looks so enjoyable already!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fflZf1JYUg

Guest kayana20

Yay thanks for the sub soy and of course Soju KIm face would test to 0. She looks simply stunning during that testing too.I still cannot get over her funny laugh too. It cracks me up. :wub: :wub:

Hey guys! Long time no see! I hope you haven't forgotten me!

I've helped subbed the teaser for the new My Princess drama and I simply can not wait to see Taehee's acting for this :) It looks so enjoyable already!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fflZf1JYUg

nobody would ever forget you Soy! especially Sones. didnt know you liked KTH :ph34r:

Guest cofioca

Hi SoyI think this is the first we meet at KTH's thread since I just came at the second half of this year..... Nice to meet you, sis. greetings10.gifWe, angels, are definitely very thrilled to welcome you back here! :D And we likewise appreciate that you didn't forget our princess Hee. :wub: Thanks so much for your continuous love and support! HUGSS!;)

Also,we are so grateful to you and your Soshi team for the fantastic subs. B) At this very moment, I am still LSS over Hoot! :P

:) Wave also to fellow angels Five, Freeminded, Kayana, KTH393, Celebrities, SNSD, and all!

camera.gif MP Poster Teaser Images from iMBC (watermarked)

5267661445_ffc8242a32_z.jpg

5267640815_ff212201bc_z.jpg

newspaper.gif News Article from Nate via TSH December 17, 2010

MP Song Seung Heon-Kim Tae-hee, posters public 'Real Prince-Princess, Queen of the Night'

MBC new drama 'My Princess' the teaser image was released.

Published 17 days 'My Princess' publicity photos of the old-fashioned feel to the production car, the red curtains and accessories, luxurious feel of the imperial family was represented.

Especially in a day of dramatic of the princess LS as played by Kim Tae-hee for this poster was created specifically for the lovely white dress and a Tiara, accessories, announced the appearance of a beautiful princess....

http://news.nate.com.../20101217n04799

'마프' 송승헌-김태희, 포스터 공개 '진짜 왕자-공주 납셨네'

OSEN 원문 기사전송 2010-12-17 09:15

~Credits to TSH for this news update

-----

mailbox.gif Production Update from Twitter via KTH DC December 17, 2010

5194897790_fd3e9329d8_s.jpg http://twitter.com/bbg8544

clipboard.gif A glimpse of EPISODE 4 SCRIPT? :w00t:

내가출연하니까 이작품도 또 대박나겠지??ㅋㅋㅋ http://twitpic.com/3gcj1s

This piece appeared there again because I would daebakna? http://twitpic.com/3gcj1s lol

5267646025_30b96657be_z.jpg

Gahhh really, they are such a tease. It hasn't even broadcast yet!! :lol:

mailbox.gif Filming Update via KTH DC December 17, 2010

~Building a set at the lovely Bear Tree park http://www.beartreepark.com

5267643417_4e51782000.jpg

5268251966_00eaf89d24.jpg

~MP filming notice @ Bear Tree Park :

5267643317_219cda9688.jpg

~Credits to KTH DC for the photos and TSH for the article

Guest celebrities88

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a80lN4JkdYw&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDRQrq0r5kY&feature=player_embedded

anhso-21122_YouTube_-_Kim_Tae_Hee_-_Rehearsal_for__My_Princess_.flv_snapshot_00.13_[2010.12.17_20.58.41].jpg

anhso-21123_YouTube_-_Kim_Tae_Hee_-_Rehearsal_for__My_Princess_.flv_snapshot_00.15_[2010.12.17_20.58.51].jpg

anhso-21124_YouTube_-_Kim_Tae_Hee_-_Rehearsal_for__My_Princess_.flv_snapshot_00.19_[2010.12.17_20.59.00].jpg

anhso-21125_YouTube_-_Kim_Tae_Hee_-_Rehearsal_for__My_Princess_.flv_snapshot_00.22_[2010.12.17_20.59.09].jpg

anhso-21126_YouTube_-_Kim_Tae_Hee_-_Rehearsal_for__My_Princess_.flv_snapshot_00.32_[2010.12.17_20.59.25].jpg

anhso-21127_YouTube_-_Kim_Tae_Hee_-_Rehearsal_for__My_Princess_.flv_snapshot_00.36_[2010.12.17_20.59.34].jpg

anhso-21128_YouTube_-_Kim_Tae_Hee_-_Rehearsal_for__My_Princess_.flv_snapshot_00.46_[2010.12.17_20.59.53].jpg

anhso-21129_YouTube_-_Kim_Tae_Hee_-_Rehearsal_for__My_Princess_.flv_snapshot_00.53_[2010.12.17_21.00.05].jpg

anhso-21132_YouTube_-_Kim_Tae_Hee_-_Rehearsal_for__My_Princess_.flv_thumbs_[2010.12.17_21.00.21].jpg

Taehee is sooo cute during the rehearsal clip! I can't stop watching the trailer, honestly!

And happy to be back in this thread, thanks for welcoming me, guys!! It's been so long and I've missed spazzing about Taehee. I'm so behind --_-- I haven't finished IRIS yet but this new My Princess drama is more my taste anyways :)

Guest cofioca

^ Soy, so happy to see you again. Definitely, we are all hyped up to see Tae Hee in a romcom! ;)

To be honest, I don't have much good memories with Iris either.. Please don't take this statement against me but I was just saddened with all the people who kept on picking on her acting skills when she had already improved time and time again. Oh well... I just pray and wish that Hee's performance in MP would be another breakthrough...:) I'm glad more and more people are becoming optimistic about MP.

Lastly, I look forward to see you again here sis. It's never too late to return 'cause will make up for the lost times through our upcoming discussions! Hugs! :wub:

Celebrities88, you are heaven sent for bringing the Hee screencaps... I had been finding those but to no avail. :wacko: Thanks so much dearie! Hugs! :D

My ever lovely angels, HeonHee just took my breath away! After seeing these wonderful captures, I seriously need an extra oxygen! *gasps*

Gaaah, I can no longer contain my excitement! love15.gif

signsandflags16.gifLet us altogether indulge in these awesome teasers:

camera.gif MP Poster Shooting BTS (Unofficial) from Naver & DC SSH via TSH

56147946.jpg

57293610.jpg

65577215.jpg

64965205.jpg

63244178.jpg

love50.gifWhy do I have a strong feeling that official posters will be out early next week?

22788108.jpg

94246197.jpg

83532175.jpg

Credits to Cupitter Naver Blog, DC SSH, and TSH ~many thanks!

~News via TSH December 17, 2010

http://chn.chosun.co...1217000021.html

Sports North (2010.12.17 14:10) 

Kim Tae Hee wear a wedding dress to do now, "Princess" style 

MBC Wednesday, Thursday drama "My Princess" recently completed a poster shot. Jin Taixi wearing a gorgeous dress, crowned, demonstrating the princess-like attitude, and Song Seung Heon standing antique car at filling "urban Kunan" charm. Jin Taixi drama played one night to become the "Royal Princess" Female College Student Li Xue, Song Seung Heon, played by Pu Haiying is rich second, career diplomats. At first the two noisy, and later fell in love. Production team, said: "They are beautiful people, as long as there is a photo shoot camera feel." Drama will be launched on January 5 next year. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://chinese.joins...category=003001

Source: Nikkan Sports | 2010.12.17 16:40 

"My Princess" Song Seung Hun and Kim Tae Hee have been filming a wedding? 

Song Seung Heon and Jintai Xi became the "royal couple." 

December 17 Wednesday and Thursday open a new MBC drama "My Princess" the notice of the photo, Song Seung Hun and Jin Taixi dressed in retro style suits and dresses, gorgeous interpretation of the royal family atmosphere. Ride with the classic style car with red curtains, creating a noble feeling. In particular, for this photographic Jin Taixi wearing a white dress specially made, and flexible with the jewelry, the interpretation of both noble and yet out of the lovely feeling. A big smile on Princess assembly, exactly like "Roman Holiday" Audrey Hepburn. 

"My Princess" describes zaibatsu heirs, diplomats and Song Seung Heon Jin Taixi female students cheapskate collision collision collision between the love story. Play will then file "happy my home", was premiered on January 5 next year. 

---

Guest cofioca

Since the trailer was released, MP and has been  gaining hot interest and anticipation from netizens and of one of the  aspects that caught their attention was when KTH sang hot, hot 'Hoot' to  SSH. Here are related articles:

newspaper.gif MP Teaser News from Hancinema December 16, 2010

Kim Tae-hee performed Girls' Generation 'Hoot' Arrow Dance

5268272948_704a190459_z.jpg

The preview for MBC's new Wed-Thurs drama, "My Princess", is released.

In this preview, Kim Tae-hee appealed to Song Seung-heon by perfectly coping Girls' Generation's 'Hoot' dance.

Especially,  she also performed 'Hwasal (Arrow) dance. After this, the scene, where  Kim Tae-hee, who was embarrassed by Song Seung-heon's half naked body,

hides her eyes with vegetables, followed.

People  who saw this preview commented, “Visual shock is the best word for  this”, “I'm looking forward for their fresh characters”, “The real  prince and

princess are here”, “Charming Tae-hee and prince charming Seung-heon make a good couple.”

"My  Princess", which is the follow up of "Home Sweet Home", is about the  love story between Park Hye-yeong, a successor of the biggest company in  Korea,

and Lee Seol, who becomes princess from misery university student overnight. This drama will go on air next January.

Source: Hancinema

newspaper.gif MP Teaser News from Koreaboo via TSH December 16, 2010

Kim Tae Hee dances to "Hoot" in "My Princess" trailer

5267093422_3cb14b1c5d_z.jpg

After  a successful run in the popular drama "IRIS" last year, Kim Tae Hee was  cast in the upcoming drama "My Princess". She plays Lee Seol, an  ordinary

college student, who finds out that she is actually royalty and must learn the proper etiquette of a princess.

A  trailer for the drama was released and showed Kim Tae Hee singing and  dancing to SNSD's latest hit, "Hoot". Lead male actor, Song Seung Heon,  looks at

her awkwardly as she dances. Another scene that caught  the eyes of netizens is when Song Seung Heon comes out of the shower  with only a towel on and Kim

Tae Hee covers her eyes with an onion and red bell pepper. The teaser ends with Kim Tae Hee laughing in an adorable way.

The drama is set to air next year on January 5th on MBC and will air twice every week on Wednesday and Thursdays.

Source: By Uni @ Koreaboo via TSH

newspaper.gif MP Teaser Newsbit from Koreaboo via TSH December 16, 2010

Arrow dance syndrome struck Kim Taehee

5269360188_88261deaa9_z.jpg

The  trailer of the upcoming MBC drama, 'My Princess' was revealed on  December 16th and Kim Taehee's 'Hoot' dance as seen in the trailer has  garnered much

attention from the viewers. The new drama will be aired starting January 5th, 2011.

In  the trailer, Kim Taehee sang SNSD's 'Hoot' and cutely did the arrow  dance, much to Song Seunghun's amazement. Ever since the trailer was  released, it has gathered a lot of hot reactions from netizens.

Source: Fanwonder via TSH

Guest cofioca

^ Freeminded, missed you sis! :w00t: I think she looks more like this generation's Audrey Hepburn sans the balloons. :P

More write-ups on the trailer:

Beautiful celebrity Kim Tae-Hee ruins herself

26172_1.jpg

Kim Tae-Hee starring a thrifty college student, Lee Seol, in the MBC Wednesday and Thursday drama 'My Princess' is going to show a bright and a tough image different than her usual elegant and innocent image.

In the drama, Lee Seol is a character who fights for anything related to money. She fights a war of nerves with Hae-Young (Song Seung-Hun) to get a bill and plays a coquette to draw attention from her loving professor. The production company said "Kim Tae-Hee is willing to act for it is her comeback drama after ‘Iris’, and she is saying ‘I will show a new image’,” “She is devoting her body including running, falling, and ruining her face with tears. Kim Tae-Hee’s key point in her change of acting is flirting. Also, there is a great expectation because Kim Tae-Hee’s counterpart is the visually-perfect Song Seung-Hun.

The romantic comedy ‘My Princess’ is dealing with a love story of a thrifty college student suddenly becoming the only heiress of a big business company and a princess and it releases its first inning on Jan. 5.

Source: Innolife via TSH

http://koreandramaso...her-stills.html 

http://www.gokpop.co...ased::3345.html

Guest freeminded1430278377

December 13, 2010

[spoiler!!] Infamous killer from “IRIS” revealed through film version

by VITALSIGN allkpop.com l news.nate.com

20101016_iris.jpg

The  2009 drama came to an end with the shooting of Lee Byung Hun’s  character, ‘Kim Hyun Joon,’ and left viewers blind to the identity of  his killer. The “IRIS” series was recently re-delivered in a 2-hour film  version, which held concise cuts of scenes from the drama’s 20  episodes. In a shocking twist, Kim So Yeon’s character, ‘Kim Sun Hwa,’  was revealed to be the sniper.

Sun  Hwa was a member of the ‘IRIS,’ a secret worldwide organization led by  ‘Yeon Ki Hoon’ (played by Choi Jong Hwan). The theater version of the  story was edited so that ‘Yeon Ki Hoon’ survived the gun shot he  received, although he was killed in the actual drama. Sun Hwa’s  affections for Hyun Joon in the drama was played up to be a sort of act  in the film version.

Kim So Yeon’s continued appearance in the  spin-off drama, “Athena“, has spotlighted further attention on her  identity as Lee Byung Hun’s killer, since she is now a character that  holds a key that could turn the story in another direction.

Representatives  of “Athena” had previously stated that Kim Sun Hwa would connect “IRIS”  and “Athena,” making viewers wonder how her identity in “IRIS” would be  explained in “Athena.” Park Cheol Young (played by Kim Seung  Woo), was also killed in the film version, but he is expected to be  making a special appearance in “Athena,” further adding curiosity to the  overall plot.

Watch the ending here, if interested ..

My early Christmas present to KTH fans here.

Highlights to the Win Win Show

September, 2010

w1.jpg

For viewing http://v.youku.com/v...I3NzAyNjIw.html

I don't think there will be English subtitle for the Win win show. So I will  just provide the highlights that I translated based on the Chinese subtitle. Note this is only part A. There are 4 emcees including Kim  Seung Woo. Kim Seung Woo asked most of the questions. The show is actually pretty interesting and the questions they asked are pretty funny. Hope everyone can see it.

I will provide the highlights to part B of the Win Win show once the subtitle is out. That will be my New Year gift to fans here.

MC 1: How will you describe yourself?

KTH: I am a horse lover.

MC 2: Then that means the horse she is riding must be very lucky because the horse gets to date KTH!

MC  3: A lot of people, whether youngsters or seniors, are interested in  knowing how popular you are. Let’s talk about how popular you are in  different areas. Well, you ranked number 1 in receiving the most career  wishes in the entertainment industry. You ranked number 1 guys want to  bring home as their partner. You ranked number 1 as the most radiant  actress. You ranked number 1 as the actress whom people want to see the  sunset with during the New Year. You ranked number 1 as the actress  people want to give a morning call to. You ranked number 1 as the  actress who did not have any plastic surgery. And if you did have  plastic surgery, you still ranked number 1 as the actress who girls want  to resemble. Have you heard of this?

KTH (giggles): Some of them.

MC 1: You worked with Kim Seung Woo (KSW). How you think of him?

KTH:  In the IRIS series he is a strong person. That made him looked  unapproachable. When he first approached me, he is someone who likes to  repeat stuff a lot. When he is alone, he will even repeat some of the  stuff to himself.

KSW: Do you find me annoying?

KTH: No. No. I don’t find people who repeat stuff a lot annoying.

KSW: Next time when we work again, I will remember that.

They brought out a board with KTH’s profile.

MC: There is just a lot of stuff we are curious to know. You are born in 1980 right?

KTH: Yeah. I am 31.

MC 1: Really? Me too. Our birthday is only a day apart.

KSW: But you are born in 1990 though. That makes you 10 years younger.

KTH laughs.

MC 1: That is fine.

KTH: Age is not an issue. But with him, then it is an issue. (Not sure which MC she is pointing to)

KSW: Your height is 165 cm.

KTH: It is actually 162 cm.

KSW: You’re so honest.

KTH: That is because a lot of people think I am not above 160 cm.

KSW: So you’re just proving to audience you are above 160 cm? Do you have any dislike about your height?

KTH: I wish I can be a bit taller which makes me more perfect.

All the MCs laugh.

Next question on the board. Blood type.

MC #1 & 2: We’re guessing KTH is blood type A.

KSW & MC3: We’re guessing KTH is blood type B.

The MCs tore open the answers on the board.

All the MCs & KSW: We’re all wrong. You’re blood type O. Blood type O people get angry easily.

KTH:  There is some little stuff I get angry easily. When I was young, our  family had a car we all shared. One time I wanted to use it but couldn’t  find the car key. I called up Lee Wan and he said he drove it away. I  was so angry I wanted to show him my fist.

KSW: So when you get angry, you show your fist?

KTH giggles.

KTH: When I was little, I use force a lot to solve problems.

KSW:  So that is how you are back then. What about now? Do you still throw  your fist at people when you are angry? I guess you can’t because you’re  a public figure.

KTH laughs.

KTH: I just keep it to myself and swallow it if there is something that upsets me.

Then they went to the next topic on the board. It says head banging.

KSW:  What does head banging mean? Does it mean rock and roll? Or does it  mean you bang your head on the desk a lot from falling asleep in class?  Yet, you still got into Seoul University?

KTH: Yeah I did fall asleep in class a lot. I stayed up late studying so the next day I get tired.

KSW: Is there a flaw or a bad habit you want to get rid?

KTH: There is one recently.

KSW: When we are filming IRIS, we see you are a food monster. You want to cut that habit!

KTH: Let’s discuss that one later. Giggles.

KSW: Is it your height you want to change then?

KTH: No that can’t be changed.

Then they went on talking about other stuff.

KSW: Who do you want to see dancing among the MCs?

One of them volunteered and made a “USA” dance.

All started to laugh. They started conducting a question panel. KTH has a minute to answer as many questions as she can. Time begins.

KSW: Your face looks like a 16 years old. How do you maintain that?

KTH: I am born with it.

KSW: If you reborn, do you want to have this face again?

KTH is a bit hesitant.

MC 2: Among the male costars in IRIS, who is most sociable or easy to start a conversation with?

KTH: Jung Joon Ho.

MC 2: Did you develop any good feelings for Lee Byung Hun when you are making the drama?

KTH: Yes. (I think she is referring to friendship, not love)

MC 2: In reality, if your boyfriend gives you a candy kiss scene, what will be your reaction?

KTH: I will accept it.

MC 2: Having so many kiss scenes with actors, who will you say have a sweet mouth*, Lee Byung hun or Yang Dong Guen?

*I  am not sure what they mean by sweet mouth. Maybe they are saying they  have a nice mouth or saying the kisses they give are sweet.

KTH: Both have sweet mouth.

MC 2: Only can choose 1.

KTH: Yang Dong Geun.

KSW: When will you visit Lee Wan in the military?

KTH: When he asks me to.

KSW: Has he ever introduced any guy to you?

KTH: No.

KSW: How many guys have you dated after entering the industry?

KTH: 1 – 2.

KSW: What is the longest period of time you haven’t washed your hair? Honest answer.

KTH: 3 days.

KSW: Which part of your body do you like the most? Face? Hand? Nose? Or your S body figure?

KTH laughs. She is mumbling what's S body figure? Time is up. She has no time to answer. Question panel passed to MC #3.

KTH: Some of these questions require some time for me to think.

60 second begins again.

MC #3: You are dubbed as the prettiest Korean woman. Who do you think is the most handsome Korean man?

KTH: Kim Seung Woo.

KTH was also asked which Korean actress she wants to resemble. I don’t know her English name.

Time is up. Question panel passed to MC #2.

MC #2: How is your alcohol tolerance?

KTH: I can handle one to two glasses.

Time is up. All 4 of them went up and dance.

Let’s revisit some of the questions. No longer timed.

KSW: You said you are a violent person back then.

KTH: When I was young, I liked using my leg as a weapon. I liked to lie on the sofa and kick Lee Wan.

KSW: Have you kicked other guys besides Lee Wan?

KTH:  Yes. My neighborhood guys. In one incident, a guy who is two years  older than me living downstairs was making some very annoying noise with  a bicycle that I could not bear. I went downstairs and punched him to  the ground. His nose was bleeding. The next day I bought him a bicycle  to make up for what I did.

All the MCs went wow.

KSW: Over here, it says something about shattered glass. What is the shattered glass issue all about?

KTH:  Well, Lee Wan was on my nerves one day. He ran up to the roof and hid  behind some glass and made all these funny faces at me. I was so  frustrated I used my leg and broke through the glass and shattered it to  pieces.

KSW: Did your leg get injured?

I think she didn’t answer the question.

Then they went on talking about shows she found meaningful.

KTH:  When I was a kid, I watched a lot of documentary films. It also helped  with my English. When Lee Wan came into the room, he was shocked by what  I was watching. He thought he saw a ghost.

MC #2: I would think I saw a ghost too.

KTH then gave some wishes to Lee Wan in case he watches this video later on.

MC #2 reading a question from a female fan.

MC  #2: I remember seeing KTH in a CF doing a bootie dance back in 2007. I  tried to imitate her. My boyfriend broke up with me shortly afterwards.  What did I do that is different from KTH?

Then they played the  2007 CF video where KTH dances, shaking her bootie with a cell phone.  The MCs went up to imitate her dance.

KTH: You dance better than me.

KSW: At first you said Yang Dong Geun has a sweet mouth. Did you get along with him when you are filming with him?

KTH: In the first half, I was not very used to his acting. But I did get used to it in the second half.

Then  Yang Dong Geun appeared and they talked about the filming process of  Grand Prix. I skipped that part because YDG is mainly doing the talk  about himself.

The MCs started to ask YDG some questions.

MC #3:  Who do you think is the prettiest, Kim Tae Hee or …. (they named a few actresses but I don’t know their names)?

YDG: Kim Tae Hee.

MC #3: Which woman you keep thinking of when you are in the military?

YDG: Kim Tae Hee.

Then they did another dance. Kim Tae Hee and Yang Dong Geun sang.

KSW: What are your views of Kim Tae Hee?

YDG:  I never used this term before. Kim Tae Hee is a very good co star and  co worker. She alleviated a lot of my stress during the filming process.

KSW: What are your views of Yang Dong Geun?

KTH:  He felt like a co-star I have worked before. In the beginning, I was  not very used to his acting but later I did. I felt got closer to him.

Part 1 ends around here.

Guest cofioca

^ Freeminded, thanks heaps for this wonderful translation... You are definitely our in-house translator! Two thumbs up, chingu! agreement2.gifI'm sure many will enjoy reading this like I have and did you just remember how many people were coming in here before asking for subs? Now, you have solved this problem halfway. Thanks so much. I'll be waiting excitedly for Part2! :w00t:

Going back to the interview itself, I didn't even notice that Kim Seung Woo is one of the hosts (or guests?) before. :sweatingbullets:

It isn't so obvious that she is very well loved by a big chunk of Korea's population, no? :P

On her part, her candid & witty responses to those praises and questions are one of the things I love about her. agreement0.gifIt shows other side of her being an unpretentious celebrity (you know others who will sugarcoat and try to act 'humble' and unmoved when asked of those things, right?). ^_^

Here's another translation with the year-end survey:

Who would you want to spend your New Year's with?

November 25, 2010

5270344972_ff03efe1a2.jpg

In a survey of 1,000 participants over 10 days, who came out on top as the Kpop star that they would most want to spend their End-of-Year parties with?  For the namjas with an overwhelming 73.3% of the vote, all around star Lee Seung-gi.  Actress Kim Tae-hee placed first for the yeojas with 54.8% of the vote.

In second place for the men was Psychic Kang Dong-won with 8.3% of the votes with a close third going to Ahjusshi Won Bin.  A surprising second place for the women went to comedienne Shin Bong-sun with 14.7% of the vote and the cutest gumiho ever, Shin Mina, came in third.

If it were me, I’d pick… Kang Daesung, possibly Yoo Jae-suk, or maybe Kim Hyung-joong, no Oh Ji-ho?  Ah, decisions, decisions.

(TheKoreaEconomicDaily)

Source: Seoulbeats

Here's another trans of write-up on Hee's recently bought mansion:

Kim Tae Hee bought a luxurious house

December 14, 2010

5269792469_26063953b4.jpg

In upcoming drama My Princess, Kim Tae Hae plays an adopted girl who works part time to earn some money, but in the real life, she’s a rich girl.

She recently bought a luxurious house of 500 m² (around 5400 square foot) in Samsung-dong area.

According to the real estate industry news on 9th, Kim Tae Hee had already bought the luxurious house behind the Bongun-high school last November.

The neighborhood which she bought has various size from 254 m² to 500 m². It has remarkable European style appearance and antique atmosphere.

Those residencies worth 2.5 billion to 3 billion Korean Won (around USD 2 million  to USD 2.6 million ).

Catch the sneak peak of the fabulous house below.

5269737195_34d02272e3_z.jpg

(Asia Economy)

Source: Korean Vibe

Guest cofioca

Lee Seung-gi appeared in most TV ads this year

December 17, 2010

Entertainer Lee Seung-gi has appeared in the most TV commercials in Korea this year.

TVCF, the largest advertising Web portal in Korea, said Thursday that a survey found that Lee appeared in 30 ads this year, the highest for any person. Olympic figure skating champion Kim Yu-na was second with 28, pop music group Girls’ Generation third with 25 (including 13 that featured the entire group), singer Rain fourth with 21, and actresses Lee Na-young and Shin Min-a tied for fifth with 20.

On why Lee Seung-gi was the favorite among advertisers, HS Ad creative director Shim Eui-seop said, “Housewives have a strong say in spending and his hardworking image made him popular not just among consumers but also among advertisers, so he became the blue chip of advertising.”

Choi Jae-yeong, director of the CP1 division of SK Marketing & Co., said, “Many popular and well known stars often don`t get the opportunity to be on ads, but Lee Seung-gi is a proven advertising model, and is very rare in that he is loved by people from all walks of life.”

As for second-place Kim Yu-na, Kim Cheong-hun, deputy general manager of Innocean, said, “She was beloved by advertisers since she had enjoyed both challenge and a success story with a good performance, dancing, appearance and star quality. In particular, many sporting events starting from the Winter Olympics this year made her an outstanding model for advertising.”

How much the stars are paid for endorsements is hard to know. Depending on conditions, the amount can differ significantly but the top performers are paid around 1 billion won (868,000 U.S. dollars) for a one-year contract.

"Superstars" can receive 300 million to 500 million won (260,420 to 434,030 dollars), those who star in dramas 100 million to 300 million won (86,800 to 260,420 dollars), and lesser stars under 100 million (86,800 dollars).

The advertising industry considers Kim Yu-na, actress Kim Tae-hee, actor Jang Dong-gun and Rain among the top celebrity endorsers in Korea.

Source: The Dong-A Ilbo

Guest cofioca

mailbox.gif Filming Update via KTH DC December 18, 2010

~In this ceremony, MP is back to basics? [Me2day 12-18-2010]

5270019535_4e768db14d.jpg

enlarged version:

5271223308_3c1e06126d_z.jpg

mailbox.gif Filming Update from Twitter via KTH DC December 18, 2010

5194897790_fd3e9329d8_s.jpg http://twitter.com/kimhwan17

camera.gif Princess Lee Seol in a royal hanbok

5271445922_309d4b1388.jpg

오늘 마이프린세스 드라마 촬영중 태희누나 찍어봤어요~

My Princess My sister shooting the drama I've seen pics ~ http://twitpic.com/3h2qfw about 5 hours ago via Twitpic

오늘 마이프린센스 드라마 촬영중 태희누나 찍어봣어요~

My sister, My Princess shooting today the sense to take the drama was bwat ~

^Oh my gosh, seeing this, I couldn't help but be reminded of Goong, really.

Princess Lee Seol also looks perfect in a Hanbok... :rolleyes: I wonder who is that woman beside her? They seem to be enjoying

camera.gif Another BTS photo from Cupitter's Blog@Naver (many thanks!)

83748715.jpg

cr: Cupitter Naver Blog

^ Freeminded, thanks heaps for this wonderful translation... You are definitely our in-house translator! Two thumbs up, chingu! *quoted image*I'm sure many will enjoy reading this like I have and did you just remember how many people were coming in here before asking for subs? Now, you have solved this problem halfway. Thanks so much. I'll be waiting excitedly for Part2! :w00t:

Going back to the interview itself, I didn't even notice that Kim Seung Woo is one of the hosts (or guests?) before. :sweatingbullets:

It isn't so obvious that she is very well loved by a big chunk of Korea's population, no? :P

On her part, her candid & witty responses to those praises and questions are one of the things I love about her. *quoted image* It shows other side of her being an unpretentious celebrity (you know others who will sugarcoat and try to act 'humble' and unmoved when asked of those things, right?). ^_^

You are very welcome soju. KSW looks so different in the show than in the IRIS series. I agree with you. KTH gives very witty and candid responses which make me like her even more. She is genuine. It is no wonder a lot of guys see her as their ideal type.  When she was asked how many guys she dated after she entered the industry, she actually sounded a bit caught off guard and her response did not seem very affirmative. She said 1 or 2. Wonder who is her ex other than the dental student. And also another fan told me that the youngest mc whose birthday is one day after KTH and 10 years younger than her is LEE Ki Kwang, who will be in My Princess as well.

This will be the second time she acts with a kpop idol, Ki Kwang is from BEAST while last year she acted with TOP from BIGBANG in IRIS.