Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

haha djmackj! and TH will end up hAving a number of people hating her :lol:

im sure beary will appreciate ur kind-heartedness! :D

the more fans she has, the more haters she will gain .. thats the price of fame .. well i respect her no matter what

Guest earth_nymph16

Were still here,to support our KTH...

nO matter what,we will not hate her...

Ryt...!?!? :) :)

Guest istatowin

^of course, we'll always understand and support her :) ...im just teasing djmack coz some fans may get an impression that KTH's not approachable! :lol:

some new banners from showwallpaper...

008706.jpg

008707.jpg

cr: คลับคิมแตฮี

Guest istatowin

u cant soy!!! why would u faint on such a wonderful opportunity? :lol:

beary managed to stand her ground and enjoy her politeness...we must stay strong to witness that :lol:

Guest earth_nymph16

Istatowin is ryt... Not all people got an oppurtunity to meet KTH...

Except for those fans who are living in korea... ^_^ ^_^

Guest djmackj

y would people hate her if i was protecting her? they would probably just hate me lol. but that's fine, i can take the hate if it means Tae Hee will be able to do a good job in the movie (and appreciate me a bit =P)

Guest earth_nymph16

People will not be hating KTH,they will be hating you...

Is tht wat you mean djmackj...!?!?

seeing djmackj call beary noona, i'm quite tempted to call beary unnie!

does it make us all sound more like one big family now? :P

thanks to everyone here, especially beary unnie for making this Kim Tae Hee thread constantly interesting,

enjoy reading all the posts especially!

and to quote istatowin, beary!!!! i'm loving you more and more too, probably as much as istatowin does :lol:

i don't mind sharing Kim Tae Hee with everyone on this thread, especially since you all are such great and supportive fans and probably love her loads & loads like i do too!

Friday, May 18, 2007

[News-May 18, 2007] Kim Tae Hee, fatigue by untimely citizens paparazzi

2007.05.18 10:27 Input

Lee In Gyeong [best@jesnews.co.kr]

http://isplus.joins.com/component/htmlphot...2010200-001.jpg

Kim Tae Hee is paying the price of fame with the untimely citizens 'paparazzi'.

Tens or hundreds of fans gather in each filming set of the movie 'Ssawoom' (Cinema Service & Sang Sang Film, Director Han Ji Seung) which she is making with Seol Gyeong Gu and the difficulty is experienced on the inside when photographs are taken.

About hundreds of citizens surrounded around the buildings though it was midnight when she was filming alone at the Mok-dong Hyperion Towers in Seoul on the last 15th. Kim Tae Hee had to adopt the feeling of crying sorrowfully in the car on this day and the staff too had to make the atmosphere quiet for her to immerse in her acting.

But the staff had to ask the citizens who took pictures of Kim Tae Hee to agree not to take any more. Moreover when Kim Tae Hee turned up and went around the filming session locations in Ajou University & Hongik University, the students also went out to see her and the surroundings had to be controlled.

Her filming session location photographs are being circulated on fan cafes and various Internet bulletin boards now. Her hair was tied and she was in candid simple clothes, her seen appearance is a topic among the netizens.

Kim Tae Hee fan cafe members raised a sentence of reflection, "Let's stop taking photographs in the filming session locations so that Tae Hee-ssi can be absorbed in her acting without obstructions from the surroundings."

Kim Tae Hee is the wife of a college professor (Seol Gyeong Gu) in 'Ssawoom'. She carries the role of a glass artist and challenges her first performance as a married woman. 'Ssawoom' is planning to be opened in the latter half of this year.

Journalist Lee In Gyeong [best@jesnews.co.kr]

article source: here.

translation credit Home of the Angel@www.kim-taehee.com

Posted by -stranded- at 5/18/2007 01:45:00 PM

apart frm that article, there's another earlier article out this week related to this one :)

this one is more abt the traffic jam Kim Tae Hee started during filming :lol:

Kim Tae Hee 'Ssawoom' filming session location, traffic block in one region

Input : 2007-05-17 09:35:05

PP07042500036.JPG

▲ Kim Tae Hee

[Edaily SPN Journalist Kim Eun Gu] The appearance of beautiful female star Kim Tae Hee caused a major traffic uprising in the city of Seoul.

Kim Tae Hee had filming on the street in Seoul Yongsan from eleven p.m. on the 15th as she participated in the filming of her present movie 'Ssawoom' (director Han Ji Seung, production Cinema Service & Sang Sang Film).

The traffic congestion expanded suddenly late at night as drivers who passed by stopped their vehicles to see the view.

As soon as Kim Tae Hee showed up, the number of people who had gathered with curiosity in the movie filming suddenly increased from one, two to about 300 people.

As the traffic was clogged with the sudden road delay, the production team had trouble in controlling the vehicles by sounding an alarm so as to proceed with filming.

Kim Tae Hee progressed with the day's filming for the next four hours.

A certain concerned party on the site said, "It was intolerable because a lot of people were gathering around as we progressed with the filming. Meanwhile, there were no other such cases and a lot of the filming had progressed quietly. The feelings are good as people are interested in the movie."

In 'Ssawoom', Kim Tae Hee plays the role of a glass artist whose husband is a college professor (Seol Gyeong Gu). For her, this is the first challenge acting as a wife. 'Ssawoom' is planning to open to the public in the latter half of this year.

Edaily SPN Journalist Kim Eun Gu cowboy@

Copyrightⓒ The entertainment portal that both makes and enjoys, 'Edaily SPN'

article source: http://spn.edaily.co.kr/entertain/newsRead...mp;curtype=read

and.... i saw @ this link beary unnie posted earlier, http://blog.naver.com/yellowjiny , there's this pic of Kim Tae Hee's double below that makes me wonder what Kim Tae Hee's character is supposedly doing in this scene? is that a Harley Davidson?

2004016624529711801_rs.jpg

for more onset pics (but no Kim Tae Hee): http://blog.naver.com/yellowjiny/120037905528

hello everyone..

yes, i would stalk her also if i had the chance.. but anywazz, it doesn't suprise me cause my friend in korea said that when she was in university that time, the boys follow her even until the toilet... so yeah, but i hope she has bodyguards to protect her just in case they get out of hand

oh yea you know i think there's even a pic someone took that can prove this! :lol:

but i can't find it now.... so can't post for those who haven't seen it.

008660.jpg

cr: poyfon

^hmmm havent seen the orig pic in the middle..

here i found it by chance on www.kim-taehee.com

200312291114473411_1.jpg

credit Fin.s + beary

Guest FORBIDDEN

FORBIDDEN, I've decided to give noona beary a little rest. Really she does do too much for us. Here is the link for that file from Sendspace:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/n9qx3y

As for Tae Hee's trouble with fans, I wouldn't mind being her body guard and shoo away all those fans so I can have her all to myself! :w00t:

Hmm... I think I would make a great body guard

Thanks a lot djmackj' and I understand.. Not to disturb Beary that much

anyway I need to say Thank u again about that clip

---------------------

65536241lx3.jpg

82115658ue6.jpg

65jj5.gif

Guest istatowin

^yay THanks forbidden! gosh ur really doing it everyday!!! amazing :lol:

seeing djmackj call beary noona, i'm quite tempted to call beary unnie!

does it make us all sound more like one big family now? :P

thanks to everyone here, especially beary unnie for making this Kim Tae Hee thread constantly interesting,

enjoy reading all the posts especially!

and to quote istatowin, beary!!!! i'm loving you more and more too, probably as much as istatowin does :lol:

i don't mind sharing Kim Tae Hee with everyone on this thread, especially since you all are such great and supportive fans and probably love her loads & loads like i do too!

apart frm that article, there's another earlier article out this week related to this one :)

this one is more abt the traffic jam Kim Tae Hee started during filming :lol:

Kim Tae Hee 'Ssawoom' filming session location, traffic block in one region

Input : 2007-05-17 09:35:05

%7Boption%7Dhttp://spnimage.edaily.co.kr/images/photo/files/NP/P/2007/04/PP07042500036.JPG[/img

▲ Kim Tae Hee

[Edaily SPN Journalist Kim Eun Gu] The appearance of beautiful female star Kim Tae Hee caused a major traffic uprising in the city of Seoul.

Kim Tae Hee had filming on the street in Seoul Yongsan from eleven p.m. on the 15th as she participated in the filming of her present movie 'Ssawoom' (director Han Ji Seung, production Cinema Service & Sang Sang Film).

The traffic congestion expanded suddenly late at night as drivers who passed by stopped their vehicles to see the view.

As soon as Kim Tae Hee showed up, the number of people who had gathered with curiosity in the movie filming suddenly increased from one, two to about 300 people.

As the traffic was clogged with the sudden road delay, the production team had trouble in controlling the vehicles by sounding an alarm so as to proceed with filming.

Kim Tae Hee progressed with the day's filming for the next four hours.

A certain concerned party on the site said, "It was intolerable because a lot of people were gathering around as we progressed with the filming. Meanwhile, there were no other such cases and a lot of the filming had progressed quietly. The feelings are good as people are interested in the movie."

In 'Ssawoom', Kim Tae Hee plays the role of a glass artist whose husband is a college professor (Seol Gyeong Gu). For her, this is the first challenge acting as a wife. 'Ssawoom' is planning to open to the public in the latter half of this year.

Edaily SPN Journalist Kim Eun Gu cowboy@

Copyrightⓒ The entertainment portal that both makes and enjoys, 'Edaily SPN'

article source: http://spn.edaily.co.kr/entertain/newsRead...mp;curtype=read

and.... i saw @ this link beary unnie posted earlier, http://blog.naver.com/yellowjiny , there's this pic of Kim Tae Hee's double below that makes me wonder what Kim Tae Hee's character is supposedly doing in this scene? is that a Harley Davidson?

%7Boption%7Dhttp://aycu13.webshots.com/image/17772/2004016624529711801_rs.jpg[/img

for more onset pics (but no Kim Tae Hee): http://blog.naver.com/yellowjiny/120037905528

oh yea you know i think there's even a pic someone took that can prove this! :lol:

but i can't find it now.... so can't post for those who haven't seen it.

here i found it by chance on www.kim-taehee.com

%7Boption%7D200312291114473411_1.jpg[/img

credit Fin.s + beary

hmm how should i call beary? :lol:

and wonder how TH looks like riding a harley davidson big bike :w00t:

thanks syah! how old is that pic?

Guest FORBIDDEN

Sure Istatowin I 'll do it as far as I can... but now I have to study so I will use my space time to create new Wallpaper and Giff image If u like that hahaha :lol::w00t:

By the way , after I get in soompi I have known a lot of Kim Tae Hee's news everyone is support her too much ,I love it :D

ya i agree FORBIDDEN does wonderful artworks everyday.

today's gif is especially lovely! :wub: thanks May!

abt tht harley in the pic, not really sure whether her character's gonna be riding it.... but i sure dun mind seeing her on it!

anyway, judging frm the date on this pic below, it shd be frm december 2003, so nearly 4 years old!

http://img.news.naver.com/image/goodday/20...114473411_1.jpg

i think beary will be more expert than me on this one :)

but i don't think there's much difference between how she looks in that pic than how she looks at present~!!

except that her looks just mature really beautifully over the years....

Guest gunners74

:sweatingbullets: hello all, i'm not exactly new to this thread, as i've been member ofr a while, and i've been checking pretty frequently, me loving seeing taehee on net, tv, wherever, but i think i've not managed to post here,, so i guess i can start now :blush:

And i just wanted to say, thanks to all the noonas and hyungs for making my visit to taehee thread enjoyable, loving, and exciting all the time with pictures, videos, wallapapers and news!!

I hope to post more from now on,, =) :rolleyes:

Guest istatowin

ya i agree FORBIDDEN does wonderful artworks everyday.

today's gif is especially lovely! :wub: thanks May!

abt tht harley in the pic, not really sure whether her character's gonna be riding it.... but i sure dun mind seeing her on it!

anyway, judging frm the date on this pic below, it shd be frm december 2003, so nearly 4 years old!

http://img.news.naver.com/image/goodday/20...114473411_1.jpg

i think beary will be more expert than me on this one :)

but i don't think there's much difference between how she looks in that pic than how she looks at present~!!

except that her looks just mature really beautifully....

yeah i agree! she matures beautifully...even looking more fresh and radiant in her recent CFs and public appearances :D

anyway i so wanna thank GREENTEA for sharing us HB-KTH stuff!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!! :) born to shine! :0 love it! :D

Guest istatowin

:sweatingbullets: hello all, i'm not exactly new to this thread, as i've been member ofr a while, and i've been checking pretty frequently, me loving seeing taehee on net, tv, wherever, but i think i've not managed to post here,, so i guess i can start now :blush:

And i just wanted to say, thanks to all the noonas and hyungs for making my visit to taehee thread enjoyable, loving, and exciting all the time with pictures, videos, wallapapers and news!!

I hope to post more from now on,, =) :rolleyes:

alo gunners! WELCOME here!! :) hihi! i love my stay here too..

thanks to all angels esp. beary and syah for keeping us updated!

From PCdude4U

Description: Nine Tailed Fox Church Fight Scene. T... Nine Tailed Fox Church Fight Scene. This is one of the best fight scenes between the SICS and the Fox race in the Tale of the Nine Tailed Fox, a very captivating K-drama. This is a MUST-SEE K-drama.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDwuhnXJaR4

Guest istatowin

From Engelchen19

Description: Hier sind die schönsten Szenen der le... Hier sind die schönsten Szenen der letzten Folge!

Musik von Duelist!

click to watch

From Engelchen19

Descr: Die coolsten Szenen aus er 1. Episode... Die coolsten Szenen aus er 1. Episode der Serie Nine TailedFox!

click to watch

^german? :lol: