Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest localpinoy

i'm so anticipating that CF :w00t: like beary, i also wish for a Making Of for the CF too like Ohui always gives us :P she definitely looks more of a "temptress" here if you compare it to her Ohui Cfs :P but this girl can pull off everything so well, i like it all! all her Cfs so far are :wub: to me, but well i'm probably partly biased haha.

'즐거운 태희씨' 손흔들며 급빵긋~!

'Happy Tae Hee' 손흔들며 급빵긋~!

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.gonews.co.kr/Data/2007/02/08/N2007020811341615701.jpg%7Boption%7D

source http://www.gonews.co.kr/common/result.asp?...070208113416157

김태희, 오렌지빛 각선미 매력적

Kim Tae Hee, orange curvaceousness is attractive

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.gonews.co.kr/Data/2007/02/08/N2007020811361170301.jpg%7Boption%7D

http://www.gonews.co.kr/common/result.asp?...070208113611703

김태희, 립스틱 바르는 모습 '부끄러워'

Kim Tae Hee, Appearance to put on lipstick 'She is shy'

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.gonews.co.kr/Data/2007/02/08/N2007020811372628301.jpg%7Boption%7D

source http://www.gonews.co.kr/common/result.asp?...070208113726283

----------------------------------

One More clip on the Hera event

매혹적인 그녀, 김태희 립스틱 런칭 행사

Enchanting her, Kim Tae Hee Lipstick launching event

%7Boption%7Dhttp://vod.ietn.co.kr/img/2007/0208/200702081170934422_a_b.jpg%7Boption%7D

200702081170934422_s.wmv

Right Click & Save as to Download

source http://ietn.co.kr/2006/entertainment/view....4&code=0101

---------------------------------------

and ONE more good news to share.

A KTH Korean fan is releasing direct links to download complete episodes of her 2003-2004 SBS daily drama 'Heungbu'!

there's no subtitles, it's around 20-25 mins per episode. this is sorta a warm family drama so there's quite a big cast.

so far, only episode 1 is out & guess who's the first person you see in ep 1? :lol:

here's the download link:

Heungbu Episode 1

source http://blog.daum.net/iamkyg

syah...you have outdone yourself just like the others who contribute regularly here. im very happy that heungbu is finally coming out...maybe we can get someone to subtitle these also haha. i would do it if i knew how and i knew some korean...but for now, this is great. thanks a bunch again :).

i cant wait for the CF! ~70 seconds is a really long time for a CF...i wonder what's going to happen! the anticpation is making me go crazy! :wacko:

and i think kim tae hee looks really really pretty in her red/orange dress. ive never seen her wearing those colors and shes looking bright and radiant as ever!

KTH's Portrait Collection :)

%7Boption%7Dn2o_1412_59262_1.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7D76dd.jpg[/mg]

%7Boption%7Ddfe85926.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7D93kd.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7D87gh.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dkimtaeheebykoo178bykoo178tn9.jpg%7Boption%7D

Getting Started? ---- > %7Boption%7D9ee59d1d.gif%7Boption%7D

:lol:

cr: as labelled and to the gifted angels who made these wonderful pieces of art :D

istatowin...these are just amazing! really really pretty portraits :)....i especially like the gif one. its like letting beauty bloom into life :blush:

ahh the Heungbu episodes, i hope iamkyg will continue to upload & post the Heungbu episodes on his/her blog like what he/she did recently with Love Story In Harvard, thankfully i got to catch the link to episode 1 in time cause now seems like the Heungbu post on his/her blog has disappeared.... hope to see it back up later hehe though it's really tedious for him/her to convert each episode into flv, avi, wmv formats and upload to different servers esp with Heungbu being over 100 episodes.

frm the looks of it, the Hera CF appears to be much better than what i had expected as well, i guess this is their first ever Hera CF for Tae Hee, so they went all the way for it, hopefully the next few ones will be just as good.

earlier, links to 2 different clips covering the Hera event on February 7 had been posted, there's a 3rd one out, i guess i shall just compile them into this post with some added links. in the ETN & tvN clips, i think it mentioned abt Tae Hee getting the highest votes from males in a recent poll on which entertainer they want to give chocolates to (or propose to?) on Valentines.

1st clip-YTNSTAR

Reborn as a Greek goddess 'Kim Tae Hee' - Cosmetics launching show site

Right click & Save as to Download (credit empas for the link)

Watch on Youtube

i think she said the Spain men didn't leave much impression on her?

here are links to better quality versions

AVI format (41.9 MB)

Link 1

Link 2

WMV format (26.2 MB)

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

credit http://blog.daum.net/iamkyg

2nd clip-ETN

Enchanting her, Kim Tae Hee Lipstick launching event

she looked really shy when she had to demo putting on the lipstick?

Watch on Youtube

---------------------------------------

NEW!!!! 3rd clip-tvN e#news clip (2007.2.8)

발렌타인데이 최고의 연인, 김태희

The top Valentine's Day lover, Kim Tae Hee

oohh i like this clip haha cause at the start they compiled many wonderful pics & clips of Tae Hee and i think classified the different types of Kim Tae Hee?

3f22cb033faeb754ffca71bet6.jpg

here are the download links.

AVI format (51.3 MB)

Link 1

Link 2

WMV format (25.6 MB)

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

credit http://blog.daum.net/iamkyg + http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kimtaehee-kimtaehee

Watch on Youtube

Guest fivemagic

KTH's Portrait Collection :)

n2o_1412_59262_1.jpg

76dd.jpg

dfe85926.jpg

93kd.jpg

87gh.jpg

kimtaeheebykoo178bykoo178tn9.jpg

Getting Started? ---- > 9ee59d1d.gif

:lol:

cr: as labelled and to the gifted angels who made these wonderful pieces of art :D

istatowin,

You have out done yourself.........these are really gorgeous pics. I love each and everyone one of them.......thanks for sharing all.

syah, thanks for sharing the Heungbu episode 1.......I don't know if it's just my computer or what, but I can watch it and then it's frozen, and I have to click on the start button to play it again. HELP!!!

If we can get someone to translate korean into English subtitle, it would be totally awesome.

fivemagicI don't understand most of the words on the pics too :blush:

However, the words on the 2nd pic are lyrics from the song 그렇게 너를 사랑해 by 자.탄.풍(자전거 탄 풍경). The song title means Love you so much.

Thanks beary, for trying your best........also, can you translate "Love You So Much" into English? I am sorry to bother you, but if you have time, please share.

fivemagic.... i did download the same Heungbu ep 1 frm the same link i posted but it works fine for me. i think it froze at one point around the start but just a while and the clip was running as usual. i hope it will work fine for you when you try again. i wonder whether beary or localpinoy or anyone else has the same problem as you? i agree if we can find someone who can help with subtitling the Heungbu drama, tht would just be great.

beary, thx for the 4th clip, i like it cause it just focuses on the phototaking session for the event :lol:

and thanks for the KTH-KRW pics frm their separate photoshoots last year but i saw those separate photoshoot pics before but it's only NOW tht i realise tht they took the pics at the SAME place and they were sitting on the exact SAME steps & had like a similar kinda pose? i do think it's definitely the same place just different times haha, i think Tae Hee and Rae Won does have similar styles in photoshoots, she likes to pose with her hand in her pocket too and she likes to wrap her arms the way RW does too. and they are always on the same wavelength, this is probably why i started to become a KTH-KRW dreamer.

fivemagic.... i did download the same Heungbu ep 1 frm the same link i posted but it works fine for me. i think it froze at one point around the start but just a while and the clip was running as usual. i hope it will work fine for you when you try again. i wonder whether beary or localpinoy or anyone else has the same problem as you? i agree if we can find someone who can help with subtitling the Heungbu drama, tht would just be great.

beary, thx for the 4th clip, i like it cause it just focuses on the phototaking session for the event :lol:

and thanks for the KTH-KRW pics frm their separate photoshoots last year but i saw those separate photoshoot pics before but it's only NOW tht i realise tht they took the pics at the SAME place and they were sitting on the exact SAME steps & had like a similar kinda pose? i do think it's definitely the same place just different times haha, i think Tae Hee and Rae Won does have similar styles in photoshoots, she likes to pose with her hand in her pocket too and she likes to wrap her arms the way RW does too. and they are always on the same wavelength, this is probably why i started to become a KTH-KRW dreamer.

I really hope iamkyg will continue to put up the Heungbu eps. iamkyg is like my last hope now. The Heungbu folder is still on iamkyg's blog menu, maybe he/she realises the glitch in ep 1 so he/she is fixing it? I have similar encounter as syah. A few times, the image will freeze for a few secs tho the clip is still moving, it does continue to play well after that. No problem with the audio. Subtitling Heungbu is indeed good, but where can we find the right people to do it? :sweatingbullets:

the 4th dongA clip just let us concentrate on her beautiful face :w00t: the cameraman must be filming it happily... :lol:

I am proud to be a KTH-KRW dreamer ;)

omg istatowin, the Portrait Collection is just gorgeous .. haha the tae hee fans really did a great job.

and beary, lol i guess it was just a coincidence with the poses ? maybe they had the same photographer, who knows but either way its kinda cute .. a bit misleading for those TRYers .. lol

Guest fivemagic

Hey syah,

I will try it again later, but I hope I am not the only one with the problem. If I do again, I will check it out. Of course, we need to have someone who can really translate korean into very good english subtitle, but it would be great if we can find someone who can.

I notice too that KTH and KRW almost poses the same photo shoot, maybe they have the same photographer and he/she likes that pose, so I guess he/she wanted the same pose for both of them. In any event, they both looked absolutely beautiful and gorgeous in anyway, shape or form. Glad to be one of their dreamers.

have these been posted yet ? if not ill post them, if so, its tae hee, so a double post wont hurt :) .. umm yeah creds to yekaroo.com

and atlantis

getmf7.jpg

get2zd8.jpg

0833332417ez5.jpg

0833332410ir1.jpg

^^ yeah those have been posted before but yes it doesn't hurt.. there are more pictures to this set actually..

omg istatowin, the Portrait Collection is just gorgeous .. haha the tae hee fans really did a great job.

and beary, lol i guess it was just a coincidence with the poses ? maybe they had the same photographer, who knows but either way its kinda cute .. a bit misleading for those TRYers .. lol

Soy you are trying to mislead us into believing that we are being misled right? :lol::P

^^ yeah those have been posted before but yes it doesn't hurt.. there are more pictures to this set actually..

Soy you are trying to mislead us into believing that we are being misled right? :lol::P

lol you are being misled .. beary, lol havent you heard from the soyreport, they had this one article about how tae hee fell head over heels in love with hyun bin, and no longer wants to be with rae won >< .. i know disappointing for the TRYers, but its quite exciting news for the Tae-Bin shippers .. lol (of course i love Rae Won and Tae Hee together, but .. lol we have to face the music, it looks like tae hee wants .. hyun bin)

Guest istatowin

is it just coincidence? again? or just blame it on the photographer asking for the same pose?

the pictures say it all.... i'm beaming.... ;)

%7Boption%7Dhttp://xs512.xs.to/xs512/07065/612.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dhttp://xs412.xs.to/xs412/07065/589.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dhttp://xs512.xs.to/xs512/07065/590.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dhttp://xs512.xs.to/xs512/07065/680.jpg[/img

credit http://blog.daum.net/sunbichan2

amazing isnt it? :D

haha! spoilsport :lol:

yeah i agree the collections are excellent ::w00t:

hahahaha! love ur reply :lol:

thanks for those pics still soy!!! doesnt hurt definitely :)

Guest istatowin

lol you are being misled .. beary, lol havent you heard from the soyreport, they had this one article about how tae hee fell head over heels in love with hyun bin, and no longer wants to be with rae won >< .. i know disappointing for the TRYers, but its quite exciting news for the Tae-Bin shippers .. lol (of course i love Rae Won and Tae Hee together, but .. lol we have to face the music, it looks like tae hee wants .. hyun bin)

Hmm...i heard from a very reliable source that KTH and KRW will finally announce their relationship this february :lol: after two years of self restraint and denial they realized that they are meant to be together... :lol:

Hahhaah your comments are so funny, Besides we all know who is the one for her...

I like to think that Tae Hee she is waiting for Won Bin to comeback later this year before deciding what she wants to do for her next project. Im just hoping for a project together, that would be one of my wishes, hehehehe.

Guest istatowin

Hahhaah your comments are so funny, Besides we all know who is the one for her...

I like to think that Tae Hee she is waiting for Won Bin to comeback later this year before deciding what she wants to do for her next project. Im just hoping for a project together, that would be one of my wishes, hehehehe.

hahahha! we have the 3 best men for TH! :lol:

heya TOKIO, ur chapter 5 got me so excited :P;)

i have started not to believe in any reports... they provide false or inaccurate reports most of the time...

i only believe in myself now... :lol: and we, krw-kth shippers are stubborn when it comes to this pairing... we stand by our dreams firmly.... :D so Soy, your trick won't work on us... drop the idea :lol:

we are fighting to match Tae Hee with our fave korean actor... Tae Hee will have a great laugh if she gets to read about what we wrote :P

let's keep our own dreams alive... ;)

Hmm...i heard from a very reliable source that KTH and KRW will finally announce their relationship this february :lol: after two years of self restraint and denial they realized that they are meant to be together... :lol:

how reliable is your source .. ? exactly. lol plus i think its more realistic for hyun bin and kim tae hee to get married ? why because well if tae hee wanted a younger man, she should of course go for the youngest one she can get her hands on .. ie hyun bin .. lol although i wouldnt mind rae won as maybe one of her "side" love interests :) .. lol

lol sorry tokio, after watching autumn tale, i prefer shk and won bin .. lol so therefore hyun bin and tae hee are perfect together. maybe tae hee is waiting for hyun bin to get some rest and then join whatever his next project is :)

i have started not to believe in any reports... they provide false or inaccurate reports most of the time...

i only believe in myself now... :lol: and we, krw-kth shippers are stubborn when it comes to this pairing... we stand by our dreams firmly.... :D so Soy, your trick won't work on us... drop the idea :lol:

we are fighting to match Tae Hee with our fave korean actor... Tae Hee will have a great laugh if she gets to read about what we wrote :P

let's keep our own dreams alive... ;)

LOL well i BELIEVE that the attractive levels between hyun bin and tae hee are too strong and that they might as well get married. .. lol

oh and i know what you mean, lol tae hee would probably get a kick out of what we are writing, and how we are basically mapping out her future .. either that or get really scared.

Guest badhairday

LOL you guys... this is really how rumours get started.

Off topic, Soy... love your sig banner. A wonderful tribute to a great actress.