Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

On 12/12/2015 at 10:45 PM, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

I have only met a few Koreans at events or meetings and you are right that they are very pleasant people. Humble too if I may add, but that's about it in my case as the meetings were just one off. The rest are basically from what I read. I do see your point that we can't put all Koreans, or any society for that matter, on the same level as there are many aspects to consider including the dynamics of the society that is ever changing through education and globalization. To my mind, there could, however, be somethings that may not change as fast or can't be changed by the stroke of a pen, like the history that have been passed down through generations. Any reinterpretation of history will likely meet with unfavourable reception to it and it became one of the factors that affected the viewership of JOJLIL. Aside from SK, I know the Chinese TV and film authority is very strict with movies or dramas that seek to deviate from history. The movies or dramas will be shelved for so long as the authority deem them unsuitable for airing due to the deviation. 

You mentioned about the anti-Japanese. I am reminded of the anti-Korean on the other hand. Remember KTH got the heat over Dokdo island in 2012? There are a few K-celebs who get the heat too over the island issue too, but I think none had experienced the street demonstrations as what had happened to KTH. Poor KTH. It must have been to horrifying shock to her then. It's all in the past now. At least she is back home safe and sound, and the perpetrator was arrested and sent to jail, I think. :P:D

Hi Nancyzak, IDK much about C-production - thanks for sharing this info, dear. And about Dokdo, I didn't know that KTH had bad experience some years ago...What I know was SIG got a scandal over that issue before. :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi Nancyzak, IDK much about C-production - thanks for sharing this info, dear. And about Dokdo, I didn't know that KTH had bad experience some years ago...What I know was SIG got a scandal over that issue before. :)

Hi @willenette,

About KTH and the Dokdo issue, I have here some articles that pretty much give you the background leading to the 'showdown' in 2011/2012.

By Kpop Music FB :

Japanese netizens vs Kim Taehee

safe_image.php?d=AQDyBwt2rzbVzoHE&url=htJapanese netizens launched an online war against Korean actress Kim Taehee and went to the streets to protest on October 15. The strong backlash started when the netizens found out about Kim Taehee’s stance on DokdoIslandafter she claimed that the island was part of South Korea.

A Japanese netizen under the name “Yuh” started organizing the protest online and announced that there would be a protest in Tokiwabashi Park in Chiyodagu, Tokyo at 2PM on October 15. A message saying, “Let’s all protest against the drama with Fuji TV anti-Japanese actress Kim Taehee!” was inserted with the protest details.

Meanwhile, a YouTube account member “PatriJapan” uploaded a video of the said protest and revealed that at least 550 people signed up for the march. The account also mentioned that at least 20,000 supporters cheered for them online.

The angry netizens who went on the streets were heard chanting, “Explain your anti-Japanese statement Kim Taehee!,” “Kim Taehee, don’t make business in Japan if you don’t like it!,” “We will remember the Japanese company who supported the anti-Japanese actress Kim Taehee,” and more.

The reason for the public protest against Kim Taehee dates back to April 2005, where she was claimed to have made anti-Japanese statements. In April of 2005, Kim Taehee made a trip to Switzerland with her brother, Lee Wan, and was photographed wearing a shirt claiming Dokdo was Korean while handing out CD materials related to the issue.

The backlash continued after Kim Taehee took the female lead role for the Fuji TV Drama “99 Days with A Star,” which made the said netizens question how the actress could appear on Japanese television as a lead actress despite her public opinion on Dokdo.

However, as is the case of most conflicting issues, a number of netizens harboured their own varied opinions on the matter. Some were quoted saying, “The actress who used to criticize Japan is now here to make money and the company who hired this very actress both need to be criticized.” Others defended the Koreans by saying, “The protesters are weird people, how could they just attack one actress even though they are jealous of Hallyu? It’s sad to think they’ve lost their heads in jealousy.”

Despite the rising popularity of Korean acts in Japan, sovereignty over the Dokdo Island continues to be a hot topic between the Japanese and Koreans. The dispute continues as both countries claim ownership for the islets, with allegations dating back at least one hundred years. The situation is further muddled by records of historical evidence of ownership provided by the two parties. The claims were further stretched as both parties challenged each decision with counter-arguments.

As of the moment,DokdoIsland is currently under the administration ofSouth Korea

Preview of Kim Tae-hee’s Japanese commercial axed

A cosmetics company canceled a Feb. 21 preview of a Japanese commercial featuring actress Kim Tae-hee, as Japanese netizens criticized her for advocating Korea’s sovereignty over Dokdo.

Dokdo is a group of rocky islets in the East Sea that Japan has claimed as part of its territory and calls Takeshima.

Kim, who has been enjoying popularity as an actress and a model for television commercials in Korea since the early 2000s, served as a Dokdo advocate in 2005 with her younger brother Lee Wan, who is also an actor. 

restmb_idxmake.php?idx=60&simg=%2Fconten

Kim Tae-hee

The duo visited Switzerland that year and handed out T-shirts that said “Dokdo is Our Land” and Dokdo sovereignty-themed music CDs.

Rohto Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., who selected Kim to model for its new skincare brand Yukigokochi, said they canceled the event due to safety concerns, as the company received negative comments regarding the actress via their website. 

The cosmetics and pharmaceutical company called off the event Monday, two days before Japan’s official Takeshima Day.

Kim made her Japanese TV debut in October of last year, with Fuji TV’s drama series titled “Boku to Star no 99 Nichi” (99 Days with a Star) co-starring Japanese actor Nishijima Hidetoshi. At the time, Kim’s past as a Dokdo advocate infuriated some Japanese viewers, triggering an anti-hallyu group to hold a street demonstration calling for the suspension of the TV show.

By Claire Lee (dyc@heraldcorp.com)

http://m.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20120222000999#jyk

Japanese Man To Be Jailed For Protesting Against Company Which Uses Kim Tae Hee As Endorsement Model

The Osaka District Court sentenced a man to a year in prison over a hate campaign against a pharmaceutical firm which had a South Korean actress as its public face.

Hitoshi Nishimura, age 44, and three other men barged into the headquarters of Rohto Pharmaceutical in the city of Osaka in March and angrily demanded to know why the company was using Kim Tae Hee in its commercials, the court found.

Nishimura claimed Kim Tae Hee was an anti-Japanese activist who has been involved in a campaign asserting South Koreas sovereignty over Takeshima, the disputed islets in the Sea of Japan controlled by South Korea.

In footage of the confrontation posted on the Internet, Nishimura rails against company officials and claims to represent angry Japanese throughout the country.

Nishimura will be imprisoned for one year for using threatening behavior, according to the ruling. The website of a rightwing group to which he is affiliated said he plans to appeal. No information was given on the other three men involved.

Meanwhile, Kim Tae Hee became the endorsement model for Rohto’s cosmetic brand, Yukigokochi and planned to hold a press conference last February. However, the press conference was canceled after meeting with strong protests.

http://www.kpopnew.com/japanese-man-to-be-jailed-for-protesting-against-company-which-uses-kim-tae-hee-as-endorsement-model

This is the CF for Rohto Company.

Credit : Injae Hwang

The news in May 2005.

Kim Tae-hee, Lee Wan Launch Dokdo Campaign in Switzerland

Sibling stars Kim Tae-hee and Lee Wan, the goodwill ambassadors to Switzerland, plan to visit that country in early May to launch a campaign to protect the Dokdo islets. During the visit, the two will wear T-shirts with the slogan "Dokdo is our land" and distribute CD's containing the same-titled song.

Switzerland's Ministry of Tourism said on April 20 that it had invited Kim and Lee to the country, where they will participate in an event introducing Korea and stage a Dokdo campaign from April 30 to May 10.

Kim and Lee as well as their staff will be wearing T-shirts with the Dokdo slogan when entering Switzerland. On the day following their arrival, they will attend a welcome dinner organized by Switzerland's Ministry of Tourism. At the dinner, Kim will deliver a speech calling on all Europeans, including the Swiss, to take an interest in the territorial dispute over the Dokdo islets.

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-tae-hee-lee-wan-launch-dokdo-campaign-in-switzerland-2690.html

Guest Krystal Ere
14 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

I can't find anything cheesy about the CF though. CFs can go at any length and be out of this world, purely to capture attention. To me, the concept for Celltrion is well placed as I get the feel that it is conveying a product of the future that is well mined with science and technology, albeit the whole lot of space suit and all filmed at a mining site.

Anyway, on something that is not related to Celltrion. I suspect that her contract with Elastine has ended as well because her image on the main page of Elastine's website has been replaced by another female model and I don't see the banners with her images in pages that display Elastine products anymore. Celltrion is reported to be lucrative for KTH. Maybe we will hear for similar type of contracts for her in the future? ;):D

KIM TAE HEE IS A MARTIAN

kthc

HEH. Not really. Just that Kim Tae Hee’s latest CF for Celltrion Skincure (what a mouthful) was so cheesy that I applaud  she being able to go through filming with a straight face. Bad news is that her OHUI contract has ended, which is pretty much a logical move since it would cost the cosmetic company a bomb to have both she and Shin Min Ah on retainer.

I think Kim Tae Hee coloured her hair a darker hue for this commercial and I’m still lovin’ it. Besides the cringe-worthy cheesy concept, dramatic hair-flip and soundtrack, she looks great and have me wishing she’ll take on something similar to Matt Damon ala The Martian, which I really, really, really loved by the way.  Might as well since we already know she can pull off a spacesuit and it will stretch her acting abilities to tackle a soliloquy-ish kinda movie.

https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2015/12/13/kim-tae-hee-is-a-martian/

i love KIm Tae hee from kazahstan

love you

On 13/12/2015 at 1:56 PM, Nancyzak said:

Kim Tae Hee and Joo Won attended alongside SBS 'Drama Awards stage. Both men attended the open position bitnaenda the 2015 Drama Awards "in 31 Seoul COEX.

Kim Tae Hee and Joo Won is focused breathing aired last summer 'yongpalyi. Kim Tae Hee in the drama back in two years and doctors collected only robes that Joo Won subject to meeting the 'big hit' wear. But it had the first broadcast from the record high ratings highest ratings of the year took pole aired weekdays. Nationwide audience listened twice to extend cross fell by 20% and 18 circuit film.

Two people are anticipated to rise in the mini-series, novellas, the best candidates standing in SBS 'Drama Awards are divided into a feature film. In addition, state haenoteun scheduled to automatically award 10 stars that are candidates. Joo Won is one of the actors who are aiming to target the naechingim.

SBS as a 'Drama Awards' viable candidate is' I loved' Kim Hyun-joo 'go' Soo Ae 'yukryong this Narsha' Kim Myung Min 'Mrs. Cobb, Kim Hee-ae, and the like. "Yongpalyi" Joo Won and Kim Tae-hee also called the couple to look the way it does at all comparable to ratings or topicality.

Wow !!! Wow !!!!! just back from a busy schedule and I got this FANTASTIC news....... Kim Tae Hee has classy taste. She'll look gorgeous in beautiful a gown and we can gaze at her adoringly. She really acted excellently as Han Yeo Jin ...... she had us sitting up loving her portrayal of a strong, brilliant, shrewd chaebol.( even when faced with dying she was strong for Tae Hyun's sake ) She's a wonderful actress. We now want the complete  Yong Pal magic and that is Joo Won is on stage with her at the grand ceremony receiving their prizes. It's such an honour and we are absolutely loving the moment. We see the camera panning on them, ohhhh sooo stunning and we know they will sizzle. Joo Won will so charming too, he loves Yeo Jin .

:heart::wub::wub:........ W A I T I N G for that dazzling event.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Hi @willenette,

About KTH and the Dokdo issue, I have here some articles that pretty much give you the background leading to the 'showdown' in 2011/2012.

By Kpop Music FB :

Japanese netizens vs Kim Taehee

safe_image.php?d=AQDyBwt2rzbVzoHE&url=htJapanese netizens launched an online war against Korean actress Kim Taehee and went to the streets to protest on October 15. The strong backlash started when the netizens found out about Kim Taehee’s stance on DokdoIslandafter she claimed that the island was part of South Korea.

A Japanese netizen under the name “Yuh” started organizing the protest online and announced that there would be a protest in Tokiwabashi Park in Chiyodagu, Tokyo at 2PM on October 15. A message saying, “Let’s all protest against the drama with Fuji TV anti-Japanese actress Kim Taehee!” was inserted with the protest details.

Meanwhile, a YouTube account member “PatriJapan” uploaded a video of the said protest and revealed that at least 550 people signed up for the march. The account also mentioned that at least 20,000 supporters cheered for them online.

The angry netizens who went on the streets were heard chanting, “Explain your anti-Japanese statement Kim Taehee!,” “Kim Taehee, don’t make business in Japan if you don’t like it!,” “We will remember the Japanese company who supported the anti-Japanese actress Kim Taehee,” and more.

The reason for the public protest against Kim Taehee dates back to April 2005, where she was claimed to have made anti-Japanese statements. In April of 2005, Kim Taehee made a trip to Switzerland with her brother, Lee Wan, and was photographed wearing a shirt claiming Dokdo was Korean while handing out CD materials related to the issue.

The backlash continued after Kim Taehee took the female lead role for the Fuji TV Drama “99 Days with A Star,” which made the said netizens question how the actress could appear on Japanese television as a lead actress despite her public opinion on Dokdo.

However, as is the case of most conflicting issues, a number of netizens harboured their own varied opinions on the matter. Some were quoted saying, “The actress who used to criticize Japan is now here to make money and the company who hired this very actress both need to be criticized.” Others defended the Koreans by saying, “The protesters are weird people, how could they just attack one actress even though they are jealous of Hallyu? It’s sad to think they’ve lost their heads in jealousy.”

Despite the rising popularity of Korean acts in Japan, sovereignty over the Dokdo Island continues to be a hot topic between the Japanese and Koreans. The dispute continues as both countries claim ownership for the islets, with allegations dating back at least one hundred years. The situation is further muddled by records of historical evidence of ownership provided by the two parties. The claims were further stretched as both parties challenged each decision with counter-arguments.

As of the moment,DokdoIsland is currently under the administration ofSouth Korea

Preview of Kim Tae-hee’s Japanese commercial axed

A cosmetics company canceled a Feb. 21 preview of a Japanese commercial featuring actress Kim Tae-hee, as Japanese netizens criticized her for advocating Korea’s sovereignty over Dokdo.

Dokdo is a group of rocky islets in the East Sea that Japan has claimed as part of its territory and calls Takeshima.

Kim, who has been enjoying popularity as an actress and a model for television commercials in Korea since the early 2000s, served as a Dokdo advocate in 2005 with her younger brother Lee Wan, who is also an actor. 

restmb_idxmake.php?idx=60&simg=%2Fconten

Kim Tae-hee

The duo visited Switzerland that year and handed out T-shirts that said “Dokdo is Our Land” and Dokdo sovereignty-themed music CDs.

Rohto Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., who selected Kim to model for its new skincare brand Yukigokochi, said they canceled the event due to safety concerns, as the company received negative comments regarding the actress via their website. 

The cosmetics and pharmaceutical company called off the event Monday, two days before Japan’s official Takeshima Day.

Kim made her Japanese TV debut in October of last year, with Fuji TV’s drama series titled “Boku to Star no 99 Nichi” (99 Days with a Star) co-starring Japanese actor Nishijima Hidetoshi. At the time, Kim’s past as a Dokdo advocate infuriated some Japanese viewers, triggering an anti-hallyu group to hold a street demonstration calling for the suspension of the TV show.

By Claire Lee (dyc@heraldcorp.com)

http://m.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20120222000999#jyk

Japanese Man To Be Jailed For Protesting Against Company Which Uses Kim Tae Hee As Endorsement Model

The Osaka District Court sentenced a man to a year in prison over a hate campaign against a pharmaceutical firm which had a South Korean actress as its public face.

Hitoshi Nishimura, age 44, and three other men barged into the headquarters of Rohto Pharmaceutical in the city of Osaka in March and angrily demanded to know why the company was using Kim Tae Hee in its commercials, the court found.

Nishimura claimed Kim Tae Hee was an anti-Japanese activist who has been involved in a campaign asserting South Koreas sovereignty over Takeshima, the disputed islets in the Sea of Japan controlled by South Korea.

In footage of the confrontation posted on the Internet, Nishimura rails against company officials and claims to represent angry Japanese throughout the country.

Nishimura will be imprisoned for one year for using threatening behavior, according to the ruling. The website of a rightwing group to which he is affiliated said he plans to appeal. No information was given on the other three men involved.

Meanwhile, Kim Tae Hee became the endorsement model for Rohto’s cosmetic brand, Yukigokochi and planned to hold a press conference last February. However, the press conference was canceled after meeting with strong protests.

http://www.kpopnew.com/japanese-man-to-be-jailed-for-protesting-against-company-which-uses-kim-tae-hee-as-endorsement-model

This is the CF for Rohto Company.

The news in May 2005.

Kim Tae-hee, Lee Wan Launch Dokdo Campaign in Switzerland

Sibling stars Kim Tae-hee and Lee Wan, the goodwill ambassadors to Switzerland, plan to visit that country in early May to launch a campaign to protect the Dokdo islets. During the visit, the two will wear T-shirts with the slogan "Dokdo is our land" and distribute CD's containing the same-titled song.

Switzerland's Ministry of Tourism said on April 20 that it had invited Kim and Lee to the country, where they will participate in an event introducing Korea and stage a Dokdo campaign from April 30 to May 10.

Kim and Lee as well as their staff will be wearing T-shirts with the Dokdo slogan when entering Switzerland. On the day following their arrival, they will attend a welcome dinner organized by Switzerland's Ministry of Tourism. At the dinner, Kim will deliver a speech calling on all Europeans, including the Swiss, to take an interest in the territorial dispute over the Dokdo islets.

http://www.hancinema.net/kim-tae-hee-lee-wan-launch-dokdo-campaign-in-switzerland-2690.html

Hi Nancyzak, thanks for sharing the articles about this. :P

• Like 1

THIS IS SOOOOOO......DAEBAKKKK!!! :w00t:

A DEDICATION TO KIM TAE HEE, THE SLEEPING BEAUTY IN YONGPAL. :wub::wub::wub:

Credit : soshibell

**********************************************************************************************

With SBS Drama Awards Ceremony just 2 weeks away, a SK news article named The Hill of Wind Kiss as one of the best K-drama kisses in 2015.

1035277-0.jpg

Source : http://news.nate.com/view/20151214n46747

FIGHTING, KIM TAE HEE AND JOO WON, FOR A WONDERFUL AND VICTORIOUS TIME AT THE 2015 SBS DRAMA AWARDS CEREMONY AND MANY WINNINGS!!!

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

THIS IS SOOOOOO......DAEBAKKKK!!! :w00t:

A DEDICATION TO KIM TAE HEE, THE SLEEPING BEAUTY IN YONGPAL. :wub::wub::wub:

Credit : soshibell

**********************************************************************************************

With SBS Drama Awards Ceremony just 2 weeks away, a SK news article named The Hill of Wind Kiss as one of the best K-drama kisses in 2015.

1035277-0.jpg

Source : http://news.nate.com/view/20151214n46747

FIGHTING, KIM TAE HEE AND JOO WON, FOR A WONDERFUL AND VICTORIOUS TIME AT THE 2015 SBS DRAMA AWARDS CEREMONY AND MANY WINNINGS!!!

@Nancyzak .............I'm wearing a silly smile cos I'm deliriously happy watching an excellent video about the best of Kim Tae Hee  AND ...ta-da... The best kiss scene in Windy Hill. Just watching the romance of Tae Hyun and Yeo Jin let us reminisce the wonderful drama Yong Pal. The writer wrote the character of Yeo Jin so well for Kim Tae Hee that she overshadowed Tae Hyun for a bit. I just wished that he needn't had to dumb down Yeo Yin to reduce her to being poisoned and cancer stricken.  ...haizzzzz

Yesssssss ...... Nancyzak ....... Kim Tae Hee, Joo Won and all of us fans will taste victory. Kim Tae Hee for top excellence and Joo Won for Daesang.................. Likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

:heart::heart::heart:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, lavender2love said:

@Nancyzak .............I'm wearing a silly smile cos I'm deliriously happy watching an excellent video about the best of Kim Tae Hee  AND ...ta-da... The best kiss scene in Windy Hill. Just watching the romance of Tae Hyun and Yeo Jin let us reminisce the wonderful drama Yong Pal. The writer wrote the character of Yeo Jin so well for Kim Tae Hee that she overshadowed Tae Hyun for a bit. I just wished that he needn't had to dumb down Yeo Yin to reduce her to being poisoned and cancer stricken.  ...haizzzzz

Yesssssss ...... Nancyzak ....... Kim Tae Hee, Joo Won and all of us fans will taste victory. Kim Tae Hee for top excellence and Joo Won for Daesang.................. Likeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

:heart::heart::heart:

Totally agree with you that the cancer thingy is soooooo......unnecessary. It took away what could be slots of YongJin couple consummating their marriage, which should boost the ratings further...    ;):P:D... and having a little family of their own at end of the episode! Haizzzzzzzzz!

Anyway, that is already over and done with. Can't turn back the clock. We look forward to something better. On the awards, let's not forget, the Best Couple Award!!!  :heart::heart::heart:

How about the "Best Behind the Scene Co-Leads' Interaction Award"?  ;)   SBS should consider that too and KTH and JW getting it!!!  :heart::heart::heart:  

Someone mentioned to me before this that since KTH has acted in many SBS productions and some are very popular, she should be awarded something special. I am in full agreement with this too!!! :heart::heart::heart:

Yes, fighting KimTae Hee for an armload of awards and an overflowing of congratulatory flowers and.....everybody for the bestest time in watching the glamorous KTH receiving her awards!!! :w00t::D

• Like 3

This is great news that shows the level of KTH's popularity! 

Koreans Select Their Favorite Star of 2015

- skipped unrelated pictures -

Gallup Korea ran a poll from October 29 to November 21 regarding this year’s best star. They polled 1,700 individuals over the age of 13.

With 14.4 percent of the votes, actress Hwang Jung Eum won first place.

Hwang Jung Eum debuted as a member of girl group Sugar in 2002 and left the group in 2004 to focus on acting. She has acted in a number of successful projects including “High Kick Through the Roof,” “Incarnation of Money,” and “Secret.” Furthermore, the actress cemented herself as a rom-com queen with “Kill Me, Heal Me” and “She Was Pretty” this year.

Kim Soo Hyun and Jun Ji Hyun tied in second place with 10.4 percent of the votes each.

In fourth place is Yoo Ah In with 9.4 percent of the votes. Following him is Park Seo Joon with 7.8 percent of the votes respectively. Next up is actress Jun In Hwa who appeared in “The Legendary Witch” and “My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol” this year. She received 7.6 percent of the votes for sixth place.

Next is Go Doo Shim who acted in “High Society” and “All About My Mom.” She tied with Kim Tae Hee for seventh place with both of them receiving 6 percent of the votes. Kim Tae Hee acted in popular drama “Yong Pal” this year. Eighth place went to her co-star Joo Won who received 4.8 percent of the votes.

Rounding out the poll is Ji Sung and Kim Hee Ae who both received 3.4 percent of the votes.

Do you agree with the results of the poll? Pick your favorite star below!

Source (1)

http://www.soompi.com/2015/12/15/koreans-select-their-favorite-star-of-2015/

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Nancyzak said:

Totally agree with you that the cancer thingy is soooooo......unnecessary. It took away what could be slots of YongJin couple consummating their marriage, which should boost the ratings further...    ;):P:D... and having a little family of their own at end of the episode! Haizzzzzzzzz!

Anyway, that is already over and done with. Can't turn back the clock. We look forward to something better. On the awards, let's not forget, the Best Couple Award!!!  :heart::heart::heart:

How about the "Best Behind the Scene Co-Leads' Interaction Award"?  ;)   SBS should consider that too and KTH and JW getting it!!!  :heart::heart::heart:  

Someone mentioned to me before this that since KTH has acted in many SBS productions and some are very popular, she should be awarded something special. I am in full agreement with this too!!! :heart::heart::heart:

Yes, fighting KimTae Hee for an armload of awards and an overflowing of congratulatory flowers and.....everybody for the bestest time in watching the glamorous KTH receiving her awards!!! :w00t::D

Yay !!!    We're on the same wavelength......except you say it in a more refine way .......... consummate their marriage. I say BEDSCENE...... more imaginative :blush: with the camera panning on tasteful husband and wife intimacies.....hahaha. Then a cute little baby will be the result. i remember you posted in Yong pal once that you would love to see a pressured Tae Hyun doing an emergency deliverance on his wife Yeo Jin . That would call for a fired-up fantastic acting from both Kim Tae Hee and Joo Won.

You know, because Kim Tae Hee is so beautiful and has that pure look, her love scenes are sizzling. Note, with Kim Rae Won she brought out the pent up emotion and tenderness in him. With Lee Byun Hun, she was so sexy in white tank top, With Yoo Ah In , his kingly love was so passionate because he loved JOJ. Directors capitalise on it and as you said would boost ratings to the 7th heaven hahaha.

Hey hey I like the "Best behind the scene co-leads' Interaction Award" Kim Tae Hee and Joo Won were so close ( professionally as actors ). They are the best pair off camera. ,,, like BFF.

I am so excited...:heart::wub:

• Like 2

Yongpal is the top drama, based on AGB nationwide rating for the last episode! 

16.png

Top 10 dramas:

1. Yongpal (21.5%)
2. She Was Pretty (18.0%)
3. Producers (17.7%)
4. Mrs. Cop (15.8%)
5. Six Flying Dragons (15.4%)
6. Punch (14.8%)
7. Shine or Go Crazy (14.3%)
8. Unkind Women (13.7%)
9. Mask (13.6%)
10. Pinocchio (13.3%)

http://www.koreaboo.com/kdrama/drama-with-top-ratings-in-2015/

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Nancyzak said:

Yongpal is the top drama, based on AGB nationwide rating for the last episode! 

Whoo

Top 10 dramas:

1. Yongpal (21.5%)
2. She Was Pretty (18.0%)
3. Producers (17.7%)
4. Mrs. Cop (15.8%)
5. Six Flying Dragons (15.4%)
6. Punch (14.8%)
7. Shine or Go Crazy (14.3%)
8. Unkind Women (13.7%)
9. Mask (13.6%)
10. Pinocchio (13.3%)

http://www.koreaboo.com/kdrama/drama-with-top-ratings-in-2015/

Woo Hoo !!!!!  Yong Pal rules !!!! Kim Tae Hee and Joo Won carried the drama to top ....... :heart:

Kim Tae Hee is indisputably excellent in the Show. Love her character Yeo Jin to bits. Well I'll be re-watching Yong Pal 1 while imagining the romance and the story of this fabulous couple in Yong Pal 2 ........ Dreaming already

:P:D

• Like 3

Chinese top reputable magazine – Sohu has just announced the list of women are rated excellent this year.

KTH ranks 12th.

No idea what it means by 'stopped at number 12', as stated in the article. Polling numbers that go up and down and hers stopped at 12th; a good position? ;):D

most-beautiful-women-9.jpg

It was quite surprising that the beauty icon of Korea – Kim Tae Hee stopped at number 12.

http://baharestaniran.com/2015/12/17/top-20-most-beautiful-women-2015/

• Like 2

Korean Media Experts Choose The TOP 5 BEST Korean Dramas of 2015

2015 dramas

As the end of 2015 draws near, the top five South Korean dramas for the year for both public broadcasting and cable channels have been named by Korean news site, OSEN.

- skipped - 

Starring Joo Won and Kim Tae HeeYong Pal is an 18-episode series that started airing in August on SBS. With the pure intention of saving his sister’s life, Yong Pal went from the extent of giving illegal medical treatment to gangsters to entertaining VIP “clients” at a hospital. With his sense of righteousness, Yong Pal wakes up Han Yeo Jin, who was intentionally put into a 3-year coma.

Although some critics may say the drama is over-rated, Yong Pal saw steady two-digit viewership ratings, with its record-breaking 21.9% seen at episode 8. Television broadcasting channels outside of South Korea fought hard to air the drama in their countries and also to bring in Joo Won through fanmeetings.

Image: SBS

Image: SBS

http://www.koreaboo.com/kdrama/korean-media-experts-choose-the-top-5-best-korean-dramas-of-2015/

• Like 4

Wishing the beautiful Kim Tae Hee lots of success success. Gorgeous and having a good reputation are the reasons why Koreans and others love her

I remember one of the haters said she was an aging actress and like other older actresses are over the hill and who would pay her to endorse products . Well hater, eat your heart out ..... Kim Tae Hee is going from glory to glory and you? She won Top Excellent Actress award and likely to win more. And now her endorsement of Beyond Beauty Brands Award.  Can you show us a photo of yourself and let us compare you to the " aging , over the hill actresses " ?

We love you Kim Tae Hee

Credit to the owner.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lavender2love said:

Congratulations to the beautiful Kim Tae Hee for another success. Gorgeous and having a good reputation are the reasons why Koreans and others love her

I remember one of the haters said she was an aging actress and like other older actresses are over the hill and who would pay her to endorse products . Well hater, eat your heart out ..... Kim Tae Hee is going from glory to glory and you? She won Top Excellent Actress award and likely to win more. And now her endorsement of Beyond Beauty Brands Award.  Can you show us a photo of yourself and let us compare you to the " aging , over the hill actresses " ?

We love you Kim Tae Hee

Credit to the owner.

Oopppsssss, my dear @lavender2love,

It's the Hanskin BB cream that won the brand award. Hanskin BB cream is part of Celltrion's products and the news report mentioned that it was quite a buzz when Celltrion signed up KTH. Apologies if I did not make it clear.

No matter what, you are right about KTH; that she is riding high in her career, love life and wealth, things that the haters can't get near to or ever have. All the haters can do is to hate. Such simpletons, LOL!

We look forward to SBS Drama Awards ceremony and the awards for KTH! :heart::heart::heart:

You would have read in KimBi thread that I will be going on a vacation in the US until new year. My updates here may be delayed as I will be on a constant move. Please bear with me if there's delay! :)

• Like 4