Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest silentHappiness

Translation of the article by KTH-kimtaeheeclub...

Pardon if there's any mistake,I just use the google translator...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Starting this week, Internet shopping malls saensi () in advance of the auction activities that seven fashion columnist with the'10 won Stanley stars catch up 'once-weekly series. Fashion stars with a sharp analysis of the style of the 269 stars 11:35 prices catch up 'shadow shopping adherence to the' know-how to disclose their plans.

Recently 'Naruto is smarter' Kim Tae-hee, who called attention to CF. 'S-' lan, who because of ingredients' fun 'image is strong. Perhaps. But on the topic of 'eongdeongyichum' CF from ear to the ground after having recently introduced mini skirts in unprecedented style of funky. Last month 'love pink ribbon Marathon' Naruto 'exemplary on this provocative under' fashion, the official said. Mokpolrati innocent white, intense red mini-skirts that sparkle with sequins belt points to him. Syopingmolseo 1 million if they can be stained belt this season is the most terrifying item. Although it is not the most luxurious ever go back suffice. Terry's waist lines trimmed cardigans, raising complaints would improve, trench coats to school camps!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

255962039_b888e972.gif

Guest fivemagic

Good Morning all angels and dreamers........

WOW!!! SILENTHAPPINESS, super big thanks for these awesome 'queenie' pics of Tae Hee......so glittery and awesome talent you have too. Please keep more coming!

Also, SUPER thanks for the translations from the article posted by KTH-KIMTAEHEE CLUB .

Guest fivemagic

Hello RAINIE_LOVE,

SUPER big thanks for sharing some of your gifs on angel Tae Hee from the KBS Interview. I loved it......I second your motion and love her smiles too. She's so bubbly and her smiles always captivated me.

Guest fivemagic

Hello all angels, dreamers and tryers!

Wanted to share this piece of information...not too sure if it's already been posted!

2007 MNet Summer Break 20’s Choice

The ceremony was held on 8/21/07

mn2adsw.jpg

CF Star

1. Jo In Sung - 74,810 votes (24.116%)

2. Kang Dong Won - 70,210 votes (22.633%)

3. Lee Hyo Ri - 69,498 votes (22.403%)

4. Kim Tae Hee - 50,018 votes (16.124%)

5. Jeon Ji Hyun - 45,677 votes (14.724%)

Photogenic (Female)

1. Lee Na Young - 100,999 votes (29.457%)

2. Kim Tae Hee - 88,905 votes (25.93%)

3. Bae Du Na - 73,030 votes (21.3%)

4. Jang Jin Young - 41,044 votes (11.971%)

5. Jeon Ji Hyun - 38,892 votes (11.343%)

Credit to http://shenyuepop.com/category/events/

thank's silentHapiness for the glittery princess gif :D . . . . luv it reigne "sharing the night together" forever and ever :lol: . . . . . thank you so much rainie_love for the gifs she simply beautiful :D . . . . thank's also fivemagic for the info ;)

Kim Tae Hee as new Daewoo Prugio model

[2007.11.01 10:42]

pho_200703290950140201000002010200-001.jpg

Kim Tae Hee takes over Kim Nam Ju, who has been with them for 5-year, as the new model for Daewoo Prugio apartment.

Recently Kim Tae Hee is selected as a new model for Daewoo Construction, advances into the apartment CF market which is the site of a hard-fought battle of stars. Kim Nam Ju has been Prugio's longevity model for 5 years, and had created a 'Kim Nam Ju trend'. Daewoo Construction decided to change their model to Kim Tae Hee for a young apartment image.

Article source http://isplus.joins.com/enter/star/200711/...0002010401.html

Rough translation by beary/www.kim-taehee.com and please note that not all parts of the article is 100% accurate.

Please take out with proper credits

Guest FORBIDDEN

Wow!!! Silenthappyness u sharing some Cool artwork wowowow it's so nice sis how can you do that??and thanks for translation KTH news :D

And fivemagic congratulation with KTH too even though she's not the one B)

also Beary, KTH club and Seoul GC manfor sharing various pictures and news of her too[very update :D ]

------------------------

122bx5.jpg

121rs8.jpg

------------------------

119tn7.jpg

120gi0.jpg

118lq9.jpg

24oy5.jpg

25un4.jpg

34dy4.gif

:rolleyes::D:P

Guest FORBIDDEN

ahhh Beary I've something want u to see abt. KTH i don't know what is it but i have no time and i didn't watch it yet

or can u take this link

link

FORBIDDEN first of all thanks for that clip, i don't have this clip. :)

It is actually 'Cyon 520 Music Party' event for Cyon customers. She appeared unexpectedly caused a commotion there :P This event was held on 19 May 2005.

I extracted the video link for download if you wish to keep