Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest Seoul GC man

Kim Tae Hee BC card endorsement pics.

20071028_bc.jpg

I think they pshopped this pic (quite obvious if u look at the face - face tone). It's Kim Tae Hee's face, but it's not her body. They just replaced Lee Da Hae's face (former BC card endorsement model/star) with Kim Tae Hee.

20071028_1_bc-1.jpg

In case you are not aware, the new SOOMPI main site is launched. Go to http://www.soompi.com and check it out.

At the mainsite, if you haven't, you have to register for an ID. This ID is a separate ID as what you used for this forum, but you can reuse the same nickname if it isn't taken.

Sorry to say that there are still bugs here and there, and it's best view with Firefox.

As a beta tester for the soompi mainsite, I had created 4 fanclubs. These are the access links, I don't have time to update them with more details, but any of us can help to build the fanclub from now onwards.

http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/love_story_in_harvard

http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/kim_tae_hee

http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/the_restless

http://www.soompi.com/fanclub/quarrel_the_fight_ssawoom

Guest istatowin

^ thanks for the DL Link sis beary. just registered in the soompi fanclub :) its a lil confusing though...

lovely fanarts :) thanks seoul gc and tapcie... :D

Guest FORBIDDEN

Oh!!! Beary Thanks for the super!! super!! update, I love "Quarel poster filming" I love it a lot ,Wha i wonder i can't keep on waiting to see her movie, but ,How can i do ?? :lol: anyway she certainly finished her movie so i think we'll have a chance to see it soon...

Actually I think clubox

--------------------------

103lr4.jpg

117yg4.jpg

--------------------------

114yd0.jpg

115nq7.jpg

113ut6.jpg

22xt2.jpg

23mc0.jpg

28xn6.gif

29te2.gif

:lol::P:D artwork go again :D

Guest Seoul GC man

Kim Tae Hee BC card pic.

20071028_2_bc.jpg

Thanks heaps beary, forbidden, istatowin, tapcie, KTH-kimtaehee club for sharing all the KTH goodies. Got some awesome fanarts there, keep them rolling out please.

Kim Tae Hee, Park Si Yeon awarded top actress award this year through university students' voting

[2007-10-29 08:27:45]

200710290755241003_1.jpg

Kim Tae Hee, Park Si Yeon and Kim Bo Gyung are the award receivers of 3rd Pyeong Taek Pierson Film Festival.

On coming 31st, Actresses Kim Tae Hee, Park Si Yeon, and Kim Bo Gyung, and actors Cha Seung Won, Jung Gyung Ho and Yu Ah In are award receivers and are attending the New Currents Movie Star Awards Ceremony at Gyeonggi-do Pyeong Taek University's 90th Anniversity Memorial Building.

From 2005 Pyeong Taek started the first domestic free film festival 'Pyeong Taek Pierson Film Festival' and is executive committee is make up of univesity students. It is a pretty young film festival and it's objective is for the understanding of independent movie and the commercial movie. This year's attraction is the special exhibiton of Director Yang Hae Hun and 49 of his productions will be shown.

From 2006, Pyeong Taek Pireson Film Festival Special Exhibition program introduced the New Currents Movie Star Awards Ceremony. This award is conducted differently, the winners are selected by direct consumer the univeristy students themselves, unlike other movie awards, prize winners are chosen by movie professionals. The actors of this year were chosen by 500 national university students and 100 KT&G SangSang Madang students through online voting. Kim Tae Hee, Park Si Yeon, Kim Bo Gyung, Cha Seung Won, Jung Gyung Ho, Yu Ah In are planning to participate in the ceremony.

The winners for the Cinus New Currents Award are Yu Ah In for Male Newcomer and Female Newcomer Kim Tae Hee. Jung Gyung Ho is awarded the KT&G Prosumer Male Merit Award and Kim Bo Gyung is for the KT&G Prosumer Female Merit Award. Best Actor Award goes to Cha Seung Won and Park Si Yeon received the Best Actress Award.

Article source http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200710290755241003

Rough translation by beary/www.kim-taehee.com and please note that not all parts of the article is 100% accurate.

Please take out with proper credits

Guest istatowin

Kim Tae Hee, Park Si Yeon awarded top actress award this year through university students' voting

[2007-10-29 08:27:45]

%7Boption%7D200710290755241003_1.jpg[/img

Kim Tae Hee, Park Si Yeon and Kim Bo Gyung are the award receivers of 3rd Pyeong Taek Pierson Film Festival.

On coming 31st, Actresses Kim Tae Hee, Park Si Yeon, and Kim Bo Gyung, and actors Cha Seung Won, Jung Gyung Ho and Yu Ah In are award receivers and are attending the New Currents Movie Star Awards Ceremony at Gyeonggi-do Pyeong Taek University's 90th Anniversity Memorial Building.

From 2005 Pyeong Taek started the first domestic free film festival 'Pyeong Taek Pierson Film Festival' and is executive committee is make up of univesity students. It is a pretty young film festival and it's objective is for the understanding of independent movie and the commercial movie. This year's attraction is the special exhibiton of Director Yang Hae Hun and 49 of his productions will be shown.

From 2006, Pyeong Taek Pireson Film Festival Special Exhibition program introduced the New Currents Movie Star Awards Ceremony. This award is conducted differently, the winners are selected by direct consumer the univeristy students themselves, unlike other movie awards, prize winners are chosen by movie professionals. The actors of this year were chosen by 500 national university students and 100 KT&G SangSang Madang students through online voting. Kim Tae Hee, Park Si Yeon, Kim Bo Gyung, Cha Seung Won, Jung Gyung Ho, Yu Ah In are planning to participate in the ceremony.

The winners for the Cinus New Currents Award are Yu Ah In for Male Newcomer and Female Newcomer Kim Tae Hee. Jung Gyung Ho is awarded the KT&G Prosumer Male Merit Award and Kim Bo Gyung is for the KT&G Prosumer Female Merit Award. Best Actor Award goes to Cha Seung Won and Park Si Yeon received the Best Actress Award.

Article source http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200710290755241003

Rough translation by beary/www.kim-taehee.com and please note that not all parts of the article is 100% accurate.

Please take out with proper credits

wow! congrats to our angel KTH :D

sis tapcie thanks for the twinkling couple fanarts :wub::lol: