Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest FORBIDDEN

Ohh Thanks Bearyseoul GC man & also KTH-kimtaehee club [n'Pink] a lot of pictures and clip oh i'm so happy

sis beary i can go DL ur clip by Net transport thanks for ur advise :D

-------------------------------

101yl9.jpg

100ga4.jpg

-------------------------------

13hv2.jpg

12uq8.jpg

14nf0.gif

13ng6.gif

--------------------------------

77506324sk1.gif

18eaf0fd4cb20c71.jpg

90ua4.jpg

here're my artwork again

sis Tapcie it's OK that u use my artwork to make ur MV Thanks alot

Guest fivemagic

Good Morning and Hello to everyone, angels and dreamers........

It's Tuesday here at my place and I see some goodies from FORBIDDEN, SEOUL GC, BEARY, ISTATOWIN, TAPCIE, KTH-KIMTAEHEE CLUB and REIGNE80........BIG thanks galz for sharing your wonderful artworks, mvs, and everything.

from soompi news thread

October 16, 2007

Local Charity Draws Big Names To Promote Awareness

7ao76170cx6.jpg

Last Sunday (October 14), three big name celebrities attended the opening ceremony for the Pink Ribbon Love Marathon Race (co-hosted by Korea Breast Health Foundation and Sports Joseon), creating quite a stir among those in attendance.

When Jo In-seong, Kim Tae-hee and Mun Geun-young, all Breast Cancer Prevention Public Relations Ambassadors, appeared on the scene, a whirlwind of reporters and participants blew over to get a closer look.

Jo In-seong amused the crowd saying, "It is my first time to be greeted on the stage for the marathon race.” In-seong went on to say that during his junior high school years he, “participated in the 5-kilometer marathon every year and it was hard to finish the race,” claiming to have, “walked quite some time before reaching the finish line.” Mun Geun-young, dubbed as Korea’s “Younger Sister”, looked dazzling with her pretty pink, sparkling ribbon earrings. Kim Tae-hee said, amidst thunderous applause, “It’s such a lovely Sunday morning and it feels so good to see lots of people gathered for the marathon.” Together with the CEO of Amore Pacific, the host of the marathon, the celebrities partook in the donation ceremony to promote greater awareness for the Breast Cancer Prevention Fund.

- Copyrights ⓒ 2007 The Chosun Ilbo& Digital Chosun Ilbo All rights reserved – http://english.chosun.com

Copied from http://english.tour2korea.com/02Culture/En...3&strPage=1

Guest reigne80

whahahahah! brilliant pshopped works sis reigne!!! :wub: cant believe u gave up JIS just to see the KIM couple together :lol:

of course sis, jis comes just far second from rae :lol:

THANK YOU! so much forbidden, beary , reigne and to all :D

i saw this in youtube wanna share with you guy'z tae hee with his brother lee wan in a cinema! need some english translation for this thanks in advance :D

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fZ3-Tb3pnM...ted&search=

and also this is the dlink of the last mv i made :)

dlink: http://www.sendspace.com/file/nnornp

Guest KTH-kimtaehee club

올림푸스, 고급형 DSLR 시장 도전장

최상위기종 'E-3' 내달 국내 출시..."LCD 돌리면서 촬영한다"

20071017133034096391fw9.jpg

credit : moneytoday.co.kr

Guest istatowin

^waaaaaaaah thanks sis beary and kimtaehee club! she looks so classy and sexy in the new olympus pics :) and of course gorgeous as always :)

Guest Seoul GC man

Wow........... you guys are awesome!!!! Thanks heaps for all the KTH goodies.

beary, thanks for the new olympus CF. Was the CF just released/added today? I'm quite sure I didn't see it yesterday, when I was browsing the Olympus (korea) website.

Anyway, here's another KTH Olympus promo pic.

20071017_olympus.jpg