Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest istatowin

^thanks for the pics! :)

----------

new KTH MVs

Added: 5 days ago

the sweetest sis n bro ever.... hope u people like it... please comment...

:D

------------------------

Added: 3 days ago

ANGEL

Guest fivemagic

istatowin and beary, you gals are the greatest chingus ever.............many BIGGER thanks to you gals as well for sharing some new artworks/fanarts and very appreciated........me and my 'very much appreciated' thingy again. I can't think of any good words besides these, sorry I am being too stuck on one person thingy here.

From my heart to you gals: 6-1.gif for job well done and this big RED KN_HeartsRed_Hugs-vi.jpg from me to you gals for always staying on top of us and for giving us any latest news, mvs, fanarts/artworks and goodies about our angel Tae Hee.

Guest badhairday

beary, those new cyon pix are gorgeous... thanks for posting those!!!

See you in a while my KTH family.... for this saturday is my wedding day!!! Yippieeeee!!!!

Guest FORBIDDEN

Ahhh KTH in CYon pic is so Hot gorgeous goooddd i love it Beary thanks again :rolleyes:

She can be in every mood ...Sexy,cute, beautiful ahhh~~~I wonder what's not perfect in her life ???!!!!! [has perfect Family,

popular and also good in studying]

------------------------------

53fx9.jpg

special for Shi Yon....

48ks9.jpg

-------------------------------

61io5.jpg

65yp5.jpg

15013807ng0.gif

55026634ma1.gif

15358144bf8.gif

83973717rd6.gif

:D:P;) ahha fivemagic thx. :D u give me a big hug haha :)

Guest silentHappiness

KTH really has a good heart...

In her busy schedule,she can stl manage to do charity works..

No wonder,she is bless with a perfect life...

As what the saying sayS... Give and it will return to you a thousand folds...

Guest fivemagic

beary, those new cyon pix are gorgeous... thanks for posting those!!!

See you in a while my KTH family.... for this saturday is my wedding day!!! Yippieeeee!!!!

Hey BHD, I am so HAPPY for you.........a BIG 29-1.gif to you and yours and this elllie hugs elephanthugs.gif from me and have TONS and TONS of fun plus have a safe and happy weekend.

WOOHOO.........CONGRATULATIONS!!! dearie!

Guest fivemagic

forbidden, you deserved to get my BIG hugs dearie.........OMIGOSH!!!! more lovely banners from you. Oh my, you are too much. You will be definitely getting more and more hugs from me. Wish I was there to give it to you in person!

Many more BIGGER and even HUGE thanks!

Guest silentHappiness

I didn't know badhairday is getting married... heheheh...!!!

Anywayzzzz...!! Congratulations on your M-day... :cheerss: to you :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest fivemagic

29-2.gif to all KTH angels........it's SATURDAY here at my place and wanted to check what's happening at our angel Tae Hee's thread.

It's also the BIG day for BHD's wedding........wishes her well and all the happiness of a new life with her hubby of course.

beary, BIG thanks for sharing two angel pics from 'Quarrel'. Tae Hee seems to be taller and slimmer in the first pic, and she also seems to lost some weight there too. But anyhow, Tae Hee is still very beautiful no matter how or what angle you look at.........she's always smiling and so happy. Also, BIG thanks for the HeungBu Makings + Interview clips........I really, really want to see it. I am so 4-1.gif that it's not available in english subtitle.

Guest FORBIDDEN

Oh ~~~~~ WOoo badhairday CONGRATULATIONS!!! for ur marriage ,,, Be happy with ur Family hehee~~~

Hummm---- someone get married, I don't know before sorry :o

anyway Beary woo u'r so cool Thanks for Hengbu clip i enjoy it,so dissappoint that this series is not for sale [cannot find anywhere]

-------------------------

66im3.jpg

67yz7.jpg

65ap8.jpg

64cq0.jpg

63ai9.jpg

55362356yp5.gif

62iq9.jpg

Wallies :D

-------------------------

62pq2.jpg

59hd2.jpg