Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest AlecRuby

Even though Rae Won can't make a serie with Tae Hee before he leave for the army, I hope they can in the future, maybe in their five year reunion.

On the other hand, I hope Won Bin can make a serie with Tae Hee. It can be both their comeback serie. It have been three years for both of them to make a serie, maybe even longer for Won Bin. It was a shame they didn't get to do "A love to Kill" together. The director really wanted these too, me too!

Guest istatowin

^wow won bin and kth was supposed to star in a A LOVE TO KILL series? i didnt know that! but what happened?

yeah alec ruby, it may not be now and i can wait 5 years or more just to see them together again...real or real... :lol:

thanks for the fanart sis dayee :D

^wow won bin and kth was supposed to star in a A LOVE TO KILL series? i didnt know that! but what happened?

yeah alec ruby, it may not be now and i can wait 5 years or more just to see them together again...real or real... :lol:

thanks for the fanart sis dayee :D

hahah! after 5 years eh? heheheh may be by that time KTH would decide to marry :o:D

ummm KTH and WON BIN in A LOVE TO KILL? may gosh! perhaps I could have love A LOVE TO KILL even more :D

Guest FORBIDDEN

hahah Istatowin u post a lot of artwork last day thanks [ some of my old artwork thanks again :P ]

but now i still have new artwork for u again

-----------------------------------

39le0.jpg

42vq9.jpg

also every available for use of Siggy :D

51ae1.jpg

62dv0.jpg

61uh5.jpg

60vz1.jpg

59tl2.jpg

and some of Banners :D

50ia7.jpg

63lu5.jpg

Guest AlecRuby

I hope Tae Hee gets married around 30... but with Rae Won. lol

What I mean 5 year is this. Since LSIH was out in 2004, it have been 3 yrs. Then after Rae Won go to the army for another 2 yrs. In 2009, they can reuite and Tae Hee would only be 28/29 years old, which have a year or so for these two to rekindle and marry.

Wow I did a lot of thinking, excuse my rambling !!!!hahah.

Guest istatowin

^alec ruby, rambling or not i like ur words! :lol:

sis beary! i miss u already! i tried to watch screen w/o sub and its quite depressing to continue watching without understanding most of it :tears: thanks for the clips nway :)

Guest silentHappiness

Two thumbs up for your artwork FORBIDDEN...

Hmm...!!!

I think if KTH reads the marriage thing...

She'll be pressured.... hehehehh...!!!

But,we just want the BEST for her...

And most of us or all of us think,KRW is the best

partner for her...

All we can do now is wait till KTH reaches the age of 30...

heheh...!!!

Guest istatowin

^alo cutekid :) i think the fanartist wudnt mind as long as u give credit to them :D

got this from LSIH thread :)

uploaded the link to 'Love Story in Harvard' promos / previews fr Taiwan TV --- b94042fa.gif

*It comprises of 6 to 7 short parts --- the last one is 'Happy Valentine's Day' ( the Sweet Harvard couple as seen in the pic ~~ :rolleyes: )

LSIH_TaiwanPromo

http://www.sendspace.com/file/t796gk

ENJOY ~~~ :D

006c980f.jpg8879a22d.gif

Guest silentHappiness

The pictures are all nice...

But the first and the second pictures,I kinda don't like the eye make-up...(just my opinion)

I like the third picture...

She's beautiful as always.,and it complement with her the gold color...