Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest istatowin

thanks beary for the english translation of the recent short MBC interview!

she keeps popping up on MBC variety shows, 1st Infinite Challenge, then Exclamation Mark and now this Jipijigi show!

i think everyone wants to be Kim Tae Hee's friend, even the entertainers like the female MC! in a way it's good to see her closest friends are those frm school, probably those who knew her even before she became this huge celeb :)

fireworks? haha must have brought back some convocation memories i suppose? :P

or dreaming of how romantic it'd be if our couple see fireworks together?

i think soompi usually do backup daily around the 6-7PM (Sg time) / 7-8PM (Thai time) hour, so during that time soompi may not be accessible. i get that at times too if i try to go in during that hour!

in any case, FORBIDDEN, i think your artworks just keep getting better! they are too good! thanks for spending time making them every day & sharing with us all :D

not sure whether this set has been posted, the pics seem familiar & unfamiliar lol but since i didn't see it at HOME, here are some more pics frm

'The Restless' Meet-the-fans at Gwangju

[December 10, 2006]

%7Boption%7Dttt1.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dttt2.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dttt3.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dttt4.jpg[/img

credit http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=taehee

u guyz are really good at pic hunting :lol:

i love this thread too and im comfortable, so at home staying here :D

Guest istatowin

July 4, 2007

What K-stars do to prepare for their roles on Entertainment Relay

ahboo @ 12:20 am

This is another interesting clip where you see your fave stars sweat it out as they learn & practise the things required to prepare for their roles.

Highlights: Kim Tae Hee, Kim Ah Joong, Moon Geun Young & Park Gun Hyung, Lee Jun Ki & Gam Woo Sung

thumbs20070703033124.jpg

DL links:

part 1

part 2

source: http://ahboo.wordpress.com/2007/07/04/what...tainment-relay/

Guest AlecRuby

Dear istatowin & Tryer!!~~

2005 Andrew Kim fashion show interview of RWTH :rolleyes:

05fashionshow005.jpg

05fashionshow002.jpg

What did they say in the interview?? Any more pics of them together?

Guest istatowin

thanks piggie! yeah i always wonder what they were saying during those AK FS interviews...they looked happy as always but i couldnt understand what they were smiling or laughing about! how sad! :(

alo cutekid! so sweet of u to drop by once in a while :)

Guest piggie

What did they say in the interview?? Any more pics of them together?

Sorry about that!!! I don't know what they say :sweatingbullets:

They're one by one for this interview, so haven't any pics of them together :P

Guest reigne80

wow! another mv for us! thanks a lot for the next sis! :D

nice song choice for the couple... it goes well with the vclips! that leads me now in tears! hahahaha

Guest beary

GM Daewoo, 'Kim Tae Hee Matiz' to help children with incurable diseases

Journalist Jeong Tack Yun | 06/27 11:30:38

Pictures for the above-mentioned event

g1.jpg

g2.jpg

g3.jpg

g4.jpg

g5.jpg

credit Fin.s

Guest beary

thanks beary for the english translation of the recent short MBC interview!

she keeps popping up on MBC variety shows, 1st Infinite Challenge, then Exclamation Mark and now this Jipijigi show!

i think everyone wants to be Kim Tae Hee's friend, even the entertainers like the female MC! in a way it's good to see her closest friends are those frm school, probably those who knew her even before she became this huge celeb :)

fireworks? haha must have brought back some convocation memories i suppose? :P

or dreaming of how romantic it'd be if our couple see fireworks together?

not sure whether this set has been posted, the pics seem familiar & unfamiliar lol but since i didn't see it at HOME, here are some more pics frm

'The Restless' Meet-the-fans at Gwangju

[December 10, 2006]

i want to see her on variety shows, it's always fun to watch celebrities going onto such shows.. other than infinite challenge, i hope she can go for yashimmanman or sang sang plus as well.. :lol: who doesn't want to be her friend if given a chance? :lol: is the position still open? :P

unfortunately no flashback while watching the fireworks, i was busying taking down the memorable moment.. have you listen to dongwan's new album? do you need the links?

syah i don't think those pictures taken at gwangju were posted before... thanks alot for that... :)

beary, glad to see you back. Did you have F-U-N in HK? We all missed you very much, but while you were away, we had syah, forbidden, badhairday, soy, istatowin, and other KTH angels to guide us and to keep this angel thread moving forward. But nontheless, I am very glad to see you and have you B-A-C-K.

You just keep lightening our day with more angel goodies and I am very much appreciated for that.

Thanks so much for the english translation of the recent short MBC interview on the Jipijigi show.

fivemagic, yeah i had fun in HK, ate and shop alot... :w00t: i know there are other angels here who will keep the thread updated... that is why i always go away without worries... ;)

Guest istatowin

^still we dun want u absent in this thread sis beary :lol:

KTH really looks like a BIG STAR in those matiz posters :w00t:

EVERYTHING ABOUT KTH ROCKS BIGTIME!!! :lol: