Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest FORBIDDEN

oHHHHH ~~~~ Istatowin I'm sorry for lte you post my Wall last day I just only post in Showwallpaper and after that I have to study and too busy yesterday , really sorry

and I didn't have a chance to post my image giff that I made to u yesterday too so I'll post it lately hehehe

Tapcie Thanks for ur admire,I'm so pround of it :blush:

--------------------------

99gv0.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------

102iz6.gif

Really sorry :sweatingbullets:

Guest FORBIDDEN

^waaah! thanks a lot piggie, djmack and syah for translating the " i wanna be loved" interview of KTH...i really hope she finds it and really really hope that the guy will make her the happiest...and never ever hurt her...else, batallion of protective angels will surely hunt him down :lol:

i like the part where she recognized her shortcoming in her past relationship. that earned her more brownie points from me...not that she needs it :lol:

andrew gud luck to ur exams! :)

Istatowin Wha What 's the translation ????? I cannot see it can you Repost all of it again seems like I cannot see Korean language translation :crazy:

--------------------------------------

102iz6.gif

Guest istatowin

wow! those are well made fanarts once agains! thanks sis mae :D

forbidden just read the posts of piggie, syah and djmack in the previous pages ;)

Guest humhum

Hi.....I'm kinda new here. I've always liked KTH but it seems like she hasn't had that much going on lately after LSIH and The Restless. I really want to watch her in a new drama, hopefully with actors like Hyun Bin or Lee dong wook (cos they're my faves:) Can someone pls tell me what she's been up to lately? Reading the translation of her interview it seems that she's kinda lonely?

And it's good to know she's good friends with Honey Lee cos I like her too. By the way, pls post pics of KTH wearing fashionable clothes, I've been looking for her fashion photoshoots but can't seem to find that many. Thanks:)

Guest istatowin

alo! welcome here humhum! :D

she once became a brother of LDW in her old series :D another addition to the HB-KTH shipper eh? :) shes working on a new movie "quarrel"...no news bout her considering a new drama series project :(

for more pics of KTH u can visit www.kim-taehee.com ;) its updated...u must be talking of her SI collections. just scan the Image section there. :)

Hi.....I'm kinda new here. I've always liked KTH but it seems like she hasn't had that much going on lately after LSIH and The Restless. I really want to watch her in a new drama, hopefully with actors like Hyun Bin or Lee dong wook (cos they're my faves:) Can someone pls tell me what she's been up to lately? Reading the translation of her interview it seems that she's kinda lonely?

And it's good to know she's good friends with Honey Lee cos I like her too. By the way, pls post pics of KTH wearing fashionable clothes, I've been looking for her fashion photoshoots but can't seem to find that many. Thanks:)

*cough* tae-bin *cough* rocks ..

*runs away*

lol in all seriousness, have you seen her cyon cfs with hyunbin ? if not i demand that you go to kim-taehee.com and download EVERYSINGLE one of them from chocolate to shine, they'll make you wonder they these two havent paired up yet :)

great duo :)

Guest istatowin

more from showwallpaper by คลับคิมแตฮี

009786.jpg

009787.jpg

harhar! soy, i always hav u in mind when i hear HB's name :lol:

more from showwallpaper by คลับคิมแตฮี

\

harhar! soy, i always hav u in mind when i hear HB's name :lol:

lol and when i think of rae won, you come up right away :) well you and Middy XD

lol download if i aint got you .. lol i remember kth singing that in the car <3 :blush:

just have a chance to watch restless. I love it :rolleyes:

yeah great movie, however i felt the ending was lacking a bit, but great performances by both KTH and Jung Woo Sung

Guest beary

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SYAH

syahbday.jpg

I'm glad that we are still here and I get the chance to send my wishes to you right here again.

Let me wish you happiness and joy and hope all of your wishes come true.

Enjoy this special day as you deserve it.

Have lots of birthday fun!

Guest fivemagic

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SYAH!

Wish you a wonderful B-Day.........Hope all your hopes, dreams and wishes all come true!

Thank you for all your hard work and effort to keep our angel thread alive and going strong as ever.

Guest djmackj

happy birthday syah! would love to give you that translation as a present but i do believe you already understand chinese haha, oh wellz! happy bday nonetheless!

p.s. the translation is coming real soon! They are in beary's good hands for editing, i'm so excited even though i read everything already! =P