Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest piggie

Dear Istatowin :rolleyes:

It's a general for TH interview from Japan's edition News!!~~

1、“我也希望被爱。所以“这一生一定要走这条路”的想法在一年前开始变得明确起来了。因为我行我素,所以也被世人另眼看待过,所以觉得还是应该改变一些的好。

"有在談戀愛嗎"

2、和其他人完全一样(也谈恋爱),曾经有过谈了两年(或是以上,从日文中看只两年)的男友,但最后还是分手了。随着时间的流逝,现在感觉(当初的)那个人实际上也是个不错的人。现在没有男友。

3、演员朋友不多,我的朋友大部分都是同龄人。对比我小的人要承担做姐姐的责任。既然是前辈就不可能会有朋友的感觉吧?另外,在工作中也几乎没有和同年龄段的演员共同出演的机会。

4、您的人生中有过偶像吗?答:我读小学六年级时就在教堂受过洗礼了。你看过电影《密阳》吗?为了摆脱绝望,他走向了宗教。(我想这种幸福感和有了恋人的幸福感是一样的。)我的偶像?是上帝。只要星期天没有拍摄计划,我肯定会去教堂。直到现在都是这样。

5、问他(她)“有什么事情觉得后悔吗?”,对方很干脆地回答说“没有”。对自己不拘泥于过往之事也做了说明。过去的事情是无法改变的呀。消除记忆,聚焦今日,平时努力忘掉那些觉得忧伤与痛苦的事情。

6、在我的性格中有很强的“嫉妬”,这一点对于演技是有帮助的,但当时也有些许的コンプレックス,。在工作上总是感到什么都不顺。不过,我的性格中也有凡事都往好处想的特质。

7、刚出道不久,在出演某シツエイション・コメディ时,时不时的也有过困惑。所谓演技,至少是需要勇气的,也觉得很有些可怕。也曾经想过:我和不同世界中的其他人一样,真的能在这个世界上一直走下去吗?

BY Tryer

インタビューキム・テヒ、「私も愛されたいです」

自身の所属事務所の事務室でインタビューを行うことにした約束時間に、女優キム・テヒは正確に現われた。「実際は10分前に到着して車の中で休んでいました」 時間の約束に徹底的な方なのかと問うと「合わせようと努力する方です」と照れくさそうにした。前もっていくつかの質問を準備してきたが、正確な時間に現われた彼女の前で、頭の中で考えていた質問の順序が狂いそうになった。前置きも無くいきなり質問を、投げかけた。

最新映画『けんか』(監督ハン・ジスン/制作シネマサービス)の撮影中で、何回も予定した日程を何回も協議しながら延期され、ようやく撮影時間の合間にキム・テヒと行ったインタビューは、このように始められた。実はその協議中に「“ソウル大出身”という背景に関する質問は、なるべくしないで欲しい」と、所属事務所側から言われた。

キム・テヒにとっても、うんざりする質問であるだろうし、質問する者としてもそれは新しい事実ではなかった。それで、そのような内容は質問しないと約束をしてしまった。しかし洗練された外貌に“ソウル大出身”という背景は、彼女の知的なイメージを強化させ、このため時々嫉妬と羨望の二重的な視線で見つめられることは事実だ。

「デビュー当時、本当に葛藤も多かったし、悩みも多かったです。幼い時から芸能人になろうという考えは、一度もして見たことがなかった。適性に合っていないようだとも思った。私がうまくできること、好きなことをしたいのに、演技を一生できるか、職業にして命をかけなければならないのに、そんなことができるか深刻に考えて、ずっと悩みました」「私は、他の人達が当たり前だと考えることを、『なぜだろう』と思うことが多いのです。幼い時から」

-幼い時代はどうだったのですか?

▶暴力的だったです(笑い)。言葉も少なく、弟(タレントイ・ワン)と殴り合いの喧嘩をして、ワンが高学年になった時、私の力が及ばなくなり、それ以上喧嘩をしなくなった。幼稚園の時は男の子の鼻血を出させたり、ワンを押してガラス窓を割ったこともありました。

-両親が心配されたのでは?

▶それでも両親の言うことを聞かない、そんな子供ではなかったです。デビューする時にも両親は反対しなかったです。私がどんなにたくさん悩んだのかを知っているので。

キム・テヒは自身の幼い時代を思い出して、話題を現在撮影中の映画『けんか』に連結した。倦怠期に入った夫婦が、ささいな争いが激しい喧嘩にエスカレートしながら、本当の愛の意味を悟っていく映画に対して「私の内面を、たくさん表すことができる作品だ」と語った。

-それでもそのような姿は不慣れに感じますが。

▶初めに私を知らせて人気を集める時、私の本当の姿をあまり見せることができなかったです。また私を取り囲んだ条件と外形的なことのみを見て、(大衆が)私に対して思った部分もあったと思います。また私に対する期待もあったでしょう。

キム・テヒはそのため「いつも混乱を感じる」と告白する。大衆の前でどのような身のふり方をしたら良いか悩むという彼女は「その正解は、今も分からない」と率直に語った。

▶デビュー時代、率直な姿をそのままを見せた時、このような反応がありました。「あの子、どうして?」それで、もう少しゆっくり見せて行きたいです。私が思うことを表現して、その印象が悪かったら、良くないですよね?私も愛されたいです。そしてこの道は、一生行かなければならないという考えが、1年前からは確かになりました。

「後悔をしたことはあるか?」と問うと、断固として「ないです」と返事が返ってきた。

▶デビュー初期に某シツエイション・コメディに出演した時、しばらく迷ったことがあります。演技をするということは、とてつもない勇気が必要なことだと思いました。とても怖いと思った。私とは違う世界の人々の仕事のようで、本当にその世界に行くことができるのだろうかと思った。

個人的には嫉妬深い性格です。そのような面が演技をすることに役に立ったりします。しかしデビュー初期には、少しコンプレックスもありました。私のすべてが、仕事をすることに不利のように感じて。しかしなんでも良い方向に思う性格でもあります。

キム・テヒは過ぎたことに執着しないことも説明する。

▶過ぎ去った事は仕方ないでしょう。記憶を消して今に集中します。悲しみと苦しみみたいなことは、常に忘れようと思います。

しかし彼女は「そうなことが一方では、私の表現力を鈍くもする」と付け加えた。「気まぐれでしょう?」と言いながら笑う姿が、親近感を与えた。

この瞬間、たまっていた好奇心が、思わず現わしてしまった。

-恋愛はしますか?

▶(一般の人と)まったく同じです。交際を始めると、2年間は付き合います。しかし別れれば考えないです。未練も少し残るが、また会いたくはないです。時間が経ってからたまに「本当に良い人だった。あまりにもしてあげれなかったことが多い」そんな気がしたりします。今は交際している人はいないです。

キム・テヒは自分の姿が写った写真を、あまり持っていないと語った。またあっても、あまり捜してみない。幼い時の日記帳も持っていない。「過去には執着しない」と言う言葉を、もう一度確認した。

-芸能人の友達は多くないようですが。

▶私の友達は、大部分同い年です。私より幼い人々には訳もなく私がお姉さん役をしなければならないし、先輩なら友達のように感じられないからでしょうか?また作品活動をしながら、私の同年齢の演技者と共演したことが、ほとんどないです。

-まだ20代ではあるが、人生のターニングポイントはあったようですが。

▶小学校6年生の時、聖堂で洗礼を受けました。『密陽』という映画を見ましたか?チョン・ドヨンさんが絶望から脱け出すために信仰にのめり込むではないですか。まるで恋人ができたように幸せな姿。そのような感じかと思います。クリスチャンネーム?ベルダです。今も撮影スケジュールがなければ、日曜日には必ず聖堂へ行きます。

-最近、最大の関心事は何ですか?

▶特別、ないです。趣味を持つとか、時間と努力をして何かに集中するスタイルではないです。必要に迫られ、しなければならないことなら、分かりませんが。

しかしそれが演技以外に、何なのかに関してキム・テヒはこれ以上説明しなかった。「デビュー前にしたいことは何だったのか?」と再び問うと、彼女は「なかったようだ。教育システムで本当に私が好きなことが何かも分からなくて、また捜さなければならない必要性も感じることができなかった」という返事が返ってきた。

彼女の言葉は、今彼女がしている仕事、したい仕事、しなければならない仕事に対する詳しい説明のように聞こえた。「今、演技が面白いです。すべての作品が私には意味があります。作品を通じて多くのことをを学んでいます。多分一生このことをするようです」「写真・文=NEWSIS」

http://www.innolife.net/

Guest piggie

^sis piggie, no translation yet? :D

thanks for posting it here! :)

nway, when was that? :D

Dear istatowin, :rolleyes: It's tran from LSIH World By Tryer!!^^HaHa!!!

It's same as "I Want to be love" Interview!!

Guest istatowin

are u from JAPAN sis piggie? i hate the fact that i only know 2 languages :lol:

hope we can get the full translation of that interview..its quite interesting eh? :D

wait, wait, wait, they call themselves Tryer too??? :lol:

Guest istatowin

this GIF made me so happy today :wub::D

A Close monent for 9th march 2005^^

lsihs.gif

From LSIH World By Tryer

thanks to piggie sloppy.gif

Guest FORBIDDEN

oHHHHHHH I'm so surprise with her new hair look,she's so pretty young,isn't she

wowoo her new hair cut makes me love her more and more hehehehe

------------

12nv6.jpg

fsfsfscq5.jpg

97oe5.gif

Thanks Istatowin for every youtube link you post ,If I have much time I'll DL all of it

98kp0.gif

^^^have you ever see "Real Touchdown" hahahahaha

96yj2.gif

Guest istatowin

lsihs.gif

From LSIH World By Tryer

and heres the DL link:

:D

oHHHHHHH I'm so surprise with her new hair look,she's so pretty young,isn't she

wowoo her new hair cut makes me love her more and more hehehehe

------------

%7Boption%7D12nv6.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dfsfsfscq5.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D97oe5.gif[/img

Thanks Istatowin for every youtube link you post ,If I have much time I'll DL all of it

%7Boption%7D98kp0.gif[/img

^^^have you ever see "Real Touchdown" hahahahaha

%7Boption%7D96yj2.gif[/img

waaaaaah forbidden, thanks for boosting my happiness :lol:

Guest localpinoy

ahh thanks for the new article and the new shots of the recent interview. im really loving this new hairstyle of hers...but she looks good with any look haha.

im kinda sad about the soompi queen competition...it makes me frustrated that i cant vote any more! but ehh like everyone said here, shes number one to us! :)

Guest djmackj

Dear Istatowin

It's a general for TH interview from Japan's edition News!!~~

1、?我也希望被爱。所以?这一生一定要走这条路?的想法在一年前开始变得明确起来了。因为我行我素,所以也被世人另眼看待过,所以觉得还是应该改变一些的好。

2、和其他人完全一样(也谈恋爱),曾经有过谈了两年(或是以上,从日文中看只两年)的男友,但最后还是分手了。随着时间的流逝,现在感觉(当初的)那个人实际上也是个不错的人。现在没有男友。

3、演员朋友不多,我的朋友大部分都是同龄人。对比我小的人要承担做姐姐的责任。既然是前辈就不可能会有朋友的感觉吧?另外,在工作中也几乎没有和同年龄段的演员共同出演的机会。

4、您的人生中有过偶像吗?答:我读小学六年级时就在教堂受过洗礼了。你看过电影《密阳》吗?为了摆脱绝望,他走向了宗教。(我想这种幸福感和有了恋人的幸福感是一样的。)我的偶像?是上帝。只要星期天没有拍摄计划,我肯定会去教堂。直到现在都是这样。

5、问他(她)?有什么事情觉得后悔吗??,对方很干脆地回答说?没有?。对自己不拘泥于过往之事也做了说明。过去的事情是无法改变的呀。消除记忆,聚焦今日,平时努力忘掉那些觉得忧伤与痛苦的事情。

6、在我的性格中有很强的?嫉妬?,这一点对于演技是有帮助的,但当时也有些许的コンプレックス,。在工作上总是感到什么都不顺。不过,我的性格中也有凡事都往好处想的特质。

7、刚出道不久,在出演某シツエイション・コメディ时,时不时的也有过困惑。所谓演技,至少是需要勇气的,也觉得很有些可怕。也曾经想过:我和不同世界中的其他人一样,真的能在这个世界上一直走下去吗?

BY Tryer

http://www.innolife.net/

I wish my chinese was better but here's the gist i got from that chinese translation: i have no idea what the first line was talking about so starting from second line, she says that she wants to have a relationship and that in hindsight, the man she used to date (the dentist guy) really seemed like a nice guy, but currently she has no bf. Umm she also says she doesn't have too many friends in the entertainment business, most of her friends are her age. To ppl that are younger than her she would assume more of an older sister's role and says that she doesn't think it would be easy to have a casual friendship with someone that is younger than her (bummer... :( ...). She finds it difficult to find work that involves an actor that is the same age as her. When asked about her idol, she referred to religion and believes that the feeling of joy in salvation is maybe the same as that of having a lover. Hence, her idol is God and she'll go to church every sunday that there is no work/filming planned. When asked whether she has any regrets she answers a simple 'no.' Her philosophy is that what is past is done and unchangeable, so forget the pain of the past and live in the present. Then she says jealousy is present in her personality and that it is quite helpful in acting. Then something in japanese that i can't read, but finally she says despite the fact that nothing seems to go right at work (doesn't give details), she is still an optimist. Last point is kinda weird for me. She says when she started out in the entertainment business, she used to be perplexed (?) Being an actress requires courage, but it can also be scary. At one time she thought: I'm the same as other people in this world (i think?), can I really continue to go down this path?

Anyways, that was my weak attempt at translating the chinese part, hopefully it'll satisfy some curious people before an "official" translation can be done by someone much more capable at chinese than me hehe. Enjoy!

)*&%#(*_&#$(*#&_(!@& urggh maybe im the only one thats freaking out because of this because of me being a tae-bin shipper but look similar poses XD

28d2d8ddaca4cc325882ddbxk2.jpg

kim-tae-hee-5.jpg

Guest badhairday

I wish my chinese was better but here's the gist i got from that chinese translation: i have no idea what the first line was talking about so starting from second line, she says that she wants to have a relationship and that in hindsight, the man she used to date (the dentist guy) really seemed like a nice guy, but currently she has no bf. Umm she also says she doesn't have too many friends in the entertainment business, most of her friends are her age. To ppl that are younger than her she would assume more of an older sister's role and says that she doesn't think it would be easy to have a casual friendship with someone that is younger than her (bummer... :( ...). She finds it difficult to find work that involves an actor that is the same age as her. When asked about her idol, she referred to religion and believes that the feeling of joy in salvation is maybe the same as that of having a lover. Hence, her idol is God and she'll go to church every sunday that there is no work/filming planned. When asked whether she has any regrets she answers a simple 'no.' Her philosophy is that what is past is done and unchangeable, so forget the pain of the past and live in the present. Then she says jealousy is present in her personality and that it is quite helpful in acting. Then something in japanese that i can't read, but finally she says despite the fact that nothing seems to go right at work (doesn't give details), she is still an optimist. Last point is kinda weird for me. She says when she started out in the entertainment business, she used to be perplexed (?) Being an actress requires courage, but it can also be scary. At one time she thought: I'm the same as other people in this world (i think?), can I really continue to go down this path?

Anyways, that was my weak attempt at translating the chinese part, hopefully it'll satisfy some curious people before an "official" translation can be done by someone much more capable at chinese than me hehe. Enjoy!

Thanks for the light translation. I wonder what she means about how nothing seems to go right at work.... This article seems a little depressing. Aaawww, poor thing.

^o^ interesting article about tae hee thanks piggie and djmack for the translation, she is really a GOD fearing person i salute her for that beautiful face with a beautiful soul! :wub:

and thank's everyone for the wallpapers and gifs more to come :lol:

3GP MV's

TRUE TO YOUR HEART

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=653...3f213676db42064

LOVE RESEMBLE

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=c72...2f724a046d2892b

mv maker: D' 1 & ONLY ISTATOWIN :)

Guest istatowin

wow! thanks djmackj :)

i enjoyed reading it...hmmm im older than her by a year :lol:

Guest localpinoy

hey dj thanks for that translation. im always happy to see what kim tae hee has to say...these recent articles have given all of us a better sense on what she goes through and her "innercircle" as previously mentioned.

i find it that she might be kind of upset because of her being single and things that didnt work out between her and the dentist guy...and it seems kind of sad that she has to put painful memories behind her as part of her philosophy. im hoping that shes doing alright since it seems that she could be a little upset when the article mentions that she doesnt have much friends to go to in the entertainment business and such...im glad that she has a way to let out steam and she has guidance in going to church and being strong in her religion.

i just hope the crazy schedule she has filming this movie doesnt stress her out too much :)