Nancyzak

Guest FORBIDDEN

Hahaha Istatowin u here?? Thanks for ur admire again hope u love it

-------------------

and this is some old pic from Crencia

web011p0202do5.jpg

web011p0303tk7.jpg

web011p0301sv8.jpg

and this is another pic 'bout her fashion I'm not sure about what's country??

031015chslondonimg7cr9.jpg

Guest istatowin

^wow! thanks a lot again forbidden! i have lots of catching up to do when it comes to KTH's previous projects :)

Guest beary

so theres no way but to buy from yesasia? :mecry: but they are all original copies ryt? how come they didnt count? yeah its just weird :hmm:

yes those from yesasia are original dvd from korea... I don't know who started spreading that the sales at yesasia doesn't count, it might be just hearsay... no concrete evidence though.. so the rest is up to your own judgement ;)

Okay, I just purchased a copy of "The Restless" from Chinatown and watched the movie. Here's my honest opinion of it....

Tae Hee just looks so beautiful.. definitely took my breath away in the white costume. Her kung fu stances were quite impressive as well.

There isn't a fave character in the movie. I didn't like both Yi Kwak and So Hwa as much as I could. The characters were not developed fully and So Hwa was too weak. I like her stronger roles such as in LSIH.

The story was too rushed.

oh badhairday, it's nice that you are able to buy a copy from your country.. i can never find the original dvd over here :tears: luckily there is something called online shopping :lol:

and ya i do agree that the characters aren't that impressive.. but for So Hwa to be weak, it's because she is just a trainee, she is being entrusted the task even though she feels she is not up to it...

and this is another pic 'bout her fashion I'm not sure about what's country??

forbidden, she was at London for Ceci Magazine photoshoot, and that was in 2003... i just saw a travelogue on London last night, such a lovely place, i must visit this place one day :)

Guest istatowin

^thanks sis reigne for posting those fab pshopped pics :D

-----------------

LSIH fan MV by pinkrains

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DmKgUGpkA0

KTH fan MV by pinkrains

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_OJRatuH7g

oh my! drop-dead gorgeous kim tae hee! :w00t:

yes those from yesasia are original dvd from korea... I don't know who started spreading that the sales at yesasia doesn't count, it might be just hearsay... no concrete evidence though.. so the rest is up to your own judgement ;)

i see...sis beary can u repost the direct link to place order for the restless DVD? :) thanks a lot! :)

Guest badhairday

so, I'm going to get my haircut today... I'm thinking of cutting my hair like Tae Hee in this photo.

9734.jpg

I just love Tae Hee in bangs... she just looks so cute and young.

Guest djmackj

Cool artwork of Tae Hee

normal_img_34795_1235363_1.jpg

hi badhairday, is this suppose to be Tae Hee? I don't think it looks like her at all... anyone agree with me?

Guest fivemagic

hi badhairday, is this suppose to be Tae Hee? I don't think it looks like her at all... anyone agree with me?

Hi everyone!

Hey djmackj, this photo is not Kim Tae Hee........maybe someone thought it was her, but this is definitely not Kim Tae Hee.

Seems I missed alot of news or related info about her. I have been so busy with other threads, and I think I need to go back to KTH thread to read all info that I am missing on so that I can catch up with her latest info and pics...........thanks everyone for posting more beautiful pics and awesome wallies............BIG thanks to everyone for sharing!!!

Guest badhairday

djmackj, hmm... that is not the photo that I posted. I guess I can't post pictures from asiafanatics.

Guest badhairday

Thanks so much istatowin for uploading the artwork. I felt so guilty with the image from asiafanatics that say "Don't Steal".

Guest istatowin

^haha BHD, i experienced that too :lol: i even wondered why i saw the pic u posted from AF before it sez DONT STEAL... hmmm...

the SLEEPING KIM COUPLE...

sleep1copydc2.jpg

cr :pinkrains

most pleasant/serene looking couple...what a perfect sight! :)

new fanarts by pinkrains..... haaayyy love to think rae's playing "now and forever" for th!

pianoci8.jpg

luv this reigne so sweet rae playing a piano for tae hee with that song so . . so . . :wub:

the sleeping couple so cute :D

Guest badhairday

istatowin, I'm also curious how you saw the photo I posted.

Here's an old pix of Tae Hee with Kim Dong Wan... she looks so different here. I like her hair and the color of her dress....

97069.jpg

Guest istatowin

istatowin, I'm also curious how you saw the photo I posted.

Here's an old pix of Tae Hee with Kim Dong Wan... she looks so different here. I like her hair and the color of her dress....

%7Boption%7D97069.jpg[/img

weird eh? :lol:

i agree she looks different in that photo...she got youthful appeal :)

thanks sis beary! :)

im placed my order already... :) in yes asia :lol: