Nancyzak

Guest istatowin

thanks forbidden for the nice fanarts and gifs :wub::D

more from showwallpaper...

009079.jpg

009078.jpg

cr: คลับคิมแตฮี

Guest djmackj

djmackj, the new iriver clix 2 looks cool, is tae hee one of the reasons for you to buy a iriver product? and maybe you should also invest in a printer, then you can print all you want.. :P a samsung printer, since she was once with them... :lol:

hmm... there were a few mp3 players I was considering, but Tae Hee sent me a telepathic push to buy the iRiver one. Many other famous actresses used telepathy to try and convince me to buy the other mp3 players, but like all contests between Tae Hee and others, Tae Hee won hehe :P

as for my printer... too bad I wasn't blessed with the knowledge of our angel prior to my purchase of a Canon printer, and I can't argue with the Japanese on their technology... it hasn't broken down yet :( Ironically I have a samsung cell phone, tho I really really wanted the LG Chocolate, but my wallet disagreed with me, darn wallet! Looks like my next purchase will be a Daewoo lol, too bad here it's called GM here and I can't seem to find a model that looks like the Matiz... oh well

dear Beary (I noticed I haven't addressed you so far this post lol), your pics from the Restless DVD makes me so envious. I don't think I'll be able to order one of those DVD since they are pretty expensive to get over to Canada and most likely they won't play in North America. I'm sure when we meet up to see Tae Hee one day, we will sit down and share a bag of popcorn and enjoy the DVD together! Oh can't wait! Hmm.. I wonder if there are any behind the scenes videos for the Restless, I know there were some posted prior to the film release, but those were like... 2 minutes max? I remember there was a special on LSIH and there was TONS of behind the scenes stuff... would love to see Tae Hee in a natural, carefree environment and at the same time focused on her duties.

ps. dunno about you but I thought the scene of her putting her hand on Yi Gwak was the cutest hehe, I bet JWS for one didn't appreciate the glove on Tae Hee while rehearsing the scene, who cares about sanitation, it's Tae Hee's HAND! I bet her hands are eternally clean anyways. And i noticed that JWS had gloves on too?? Aren't actors allowed to touch hands in Korea?! And just to finish my rant, who agrees with me that kissing scenes in Korean movies/dramas are pathetic?? Korean directors should watch some Hollywood and see how kissing really works...

edit: I just remembered my printer in Toronto is Samsung! But it's only black and white, but still, it's KTH-certified hahaha

Guest icefrostedd

Just thought of posting some pictures i've got of tae hee :) really sorry if any of these have been posted before!

untitled.jpg

142548.jpg

AK-THRAE.jpg

75b02007_1.jpg

41abb99129c32.jpg

normal_shine-taehee1.jpg

normal_n2o_1412_597614_1.jpg

normal_matiz04.jpg

normal_matiz03.jpg

normal_kimtaehee1_1.jpg

117751223588094200.jpg

normal_img_6_29_5.jpg

normal_ei070430020_.jpg

normal_ei070430018_.jpg

normal_ei070430016_.jpg

normal_ei070430014_.jpg

normal__BD_CE_C0_CC_BE_F0_2EJPG.jpg

normal_bvbvb.jpg

normal_4644041f93076.jpg

img171.jpg

img169.jpg

img168.jpg

img16C.jpg

Happy Sunday everyone!xD

Guest istatowin

thanks icefrostedd! :D i love all "swiss" photo of LW and TH! so fresh and beautiful together as brother and sister! Power pair too, eh? :lol:

u also love TH with RAE? ;)

thanks for all the gorgeous photos of TH :D

havent seen some of them yet :D

Guest beary

whahahah! lets see if youll be successful doing it :lol:

ah, love the BTS scaps! thanks :D

istatowin what are you waiting for?

hmmm maybe i should stop posting the BTS captures, you guys should buy a copy and watch it :lol: don't be mistaken i dont get commission from the sales :lol:

More screencaptures from 'The Restless' DVD - Bonus Disc

img11.jpg

img12.jpg

img13.jpg

img14.jpg

img15.jpg

credit Fin.s

Guest istatowin

Honestly, the main reason i'll buy a copy is to support KTH's project...and i wanna make sure sis beary that it will contribute to the RESTLESS DVD sales...so u think yes asia really counts?

nway, where else can i buy it from? u posted 2 other distributors ryt?

with ur scaps? i think i'll place my order anytime this week :lol:

Guest beary

After I've seen "Quarrel" preview I think this movie is better than I think .

But donno how is the kind of movie Action or drama.. who knows???

forbidden, you never fail to deliver your work everyday... you are so hardworking...

the movie is of romantic comedy genre.. but the preview is too short it didnt tell much, and ya it looks more action-pak :lol:

hmm... there were a few mp3 players I was considering, but Tae Hee sent me a telepathic push to buy the iRiver one. Many other famous actresses used telepathy to try and convince me to buy the other mp3 players, but like all contests between Tae Hee and others, Tae Hee won hehe :P

as for my printer... too bad I wasn't blessed with the knowledge of our angel prior to my purchase of a Canon printer, and I can't argue with the Japanese on their technology... it hasn't broken down yet :( Ironically I have a samsung cell phone, tho I really really wanted the LG Chocolate, but my wallet disagreed with me, darn wallet! Looks like my next purchase will be a Daewoo lol, too bad here it's called GM here and I can't seem to find a model that looks like the Matiz... oh well

dear Beary (I noticed I haven't addressed you so far this post lol), your pics from the Restless DVD makes me so envious. I don't think I'll be able to order one of those DVD since they are pretty expensive to get over to Canada and most likely they won't play in North America. I'm sure when we meet up to see Tae Hee one day, we will sit down and share a bag of popcorn and enjoy the DVD together! Oh can't wait! Hmm.. I wonder if there are any behind the scenes videos for the Restless, I know there were some posted prior to the film release, but those were like... 2 minutes max? I remember there was a special on LSIH and there was TONS of behind the scenes stuff... would love to see Tae Hee in a natural, carefree environment and at the same time focused on her duties.

ps. dunno about you but I thought the scene of her putting her hand on Yi Gwak was the cutest hehe, I bet JWS for one didn't appreciate the glove on Tae Hee while rehearsing the scene, who cares about sanitation, it's Tae Hee's HAND! I bet her hands are eternally clean anyways. And i noticed that JWS had gloves on too?? Aren't actors allowed to touch hands in Korea?! And just to finish my rant, who agrees with me that kissing scenes in Korean movies/dramas are pathetic?? Korean directors should watch some Hollywood and see how kissing really works...

edit: I just remembered my printer in Toronto is Samsung! But it's only black and white, but still, it's KTH-certified hahaha

oops, i didnt realise till you mentioned that the dvd is not compatible on your dvd player.. it also won't work on your pc? just curious, there isn't any all region dvd player in canada or US? and i can't help but to laugh when i read 'I bet her hands are eternally clean'... somehow i do agree with you :D She's Tae Hee, she's an angel, so it's like she is always pure and clean... :w00t:

from those screencaps, i kind of like this :lol::lol: i always enjoy her making funny expressions... maybe im weird :P

img7_1.jpg

icefrostedd thanks for sharing the pictures.. and hope i am not late to welcome you to this thread..

Honestly, the main reason i'll buy a copy is to support KTH's project...and i wanna make sure sis beary that it will contribute to the RESTLESS DVD sales...so u think yes asia really counts?

nway, where else can i buy it from? u posted 2 other distributors ryt?

with ur scaps? i think i'll place my order anytime this week :lol:

istatowin i have no idea how the dvd sales count works in korea. and i am clueless if yesasia sales contributes to the dvd sales in korea. i read many others say not to buy from yesasia but at the same time, they didnt recommend the right way of purchasing... :unsure: as you know, ratings and charts usually don't bother me much ;) the best way, fly to korea to buy a copy? :lol: or ask a friend in korea to buy for you...

Guest istatowin

forbidden, you never fail to deliver your work everyday... you are so hardworking...

the movie is of romantic comedy genre.. but the preview is too short it didnt tell much, and ya it looks more action-pak :lol:

oops, i didnt realise till you mentioned that the dvd is not compatible on your dvd player.. it also won't work on your pc? just curious, there isn't any all region dvd player in canada or US? and i can't help but to laugh when i read 'I bet her hands are eternally clean'... somehow i do agree with you :D She's Tae Hee, she's an angel, so it's like she is always pure and clean... :w00t:

from those screencaps, i kind of like this :lol::lol: i always enjoy her making funny expressions... maybe im weird :P

img7_1.jpg

icefrostedd thanks for sharing the pictures.. and hope i am not late to welcome you to this thread..

istatowin i have no idea how the dvd sales count works in korea. and i am clueless if yesasia sales contributes to the dvd sales in korea. i read many others say not to buy from yesasia but at the same time, they didnt recommend the right way of purchasing... :unsure: as you know, ratings and charts usually don't bother me much ;) the best way, fly to korea to buy a copy? :lol: or ask a friend in korea to buy for you...

so theres no way but to buy from yesasia? :mecry: but they are all original copies ryt? how come they didnt count? yeah its just weird :hmm:

Guest badhairday

Okay, I just purchased a copy of "The Restless" from Chinatown and watched the movie. Here's my honest opinion of it....

Tae Hee just looks so beautiful.. definitely took my breath away in the white costume. Her kung fu stances were quite impressive as well.

There isn't a fave character in the movie. I didn't like both Yi Kwak and So Hwa as much as I could. The characters were not developed fully and So Hwa was too weak. I like her stronger roles such as in LSIH.

The story was too rushed.

Guest istatowin

alo tapcie! mishu! :D

actually the SOMEDAY song is growing on me now :lol: well with TH and RAE in mind :lol:

alo tapcie! mishu! :D

actually the SOMEDAY song is growing on me now :lol: well with TH and RAE in mind :lol:

mishu u 2 been 3 days :D

it was a great job of dayee . . . reminding us that there is HOPE for taehee & raewon SOMEDAY :D

Guest istatowin

I love that KTH portrait and shes not even smiling :lol: ! she looks so enigmatic with those unfathomable emotions u can see in her eyes :)

Guest FORBIDDEN

Hahaha wowo Beary Thans for ur admire but actually I think you would be more hardworking than me,right ??? Thanks again and again for support our angel and good lots of news that u prepare for us :blush: :rolleyes:

Istatowin I wonder I will not sleep at all if I didn't see ur admire my artworks hahaha [just kidding]

anyway I know everyone has a lot of work to do..Be happy and use my artwork to keep ur spilit up hehehehe

-------------------

82fl2.gif

81le0.gif

24378362gp5.jpg

64465364tr6.jpg

I will be do more and more as far as possible :tears: