Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest istatowin

^waaah! beary! im about to go offline to do another important thing :lol: but u are really a temptation :lol:

theres no other choice for me but to watch it first ryt? :lol: thanks sis! :)

Guest beary

What does a Public Honourary Ambassador do? I'm so glad that she was chosen.... I think it's partly because of what her image represents - class, beauty, and intelligence.

badhairday, the selected ambassador will be the representative of the organisation/company to promote/create awareness for a purpose to the public.

waahh, beary, i luv ur recent posts! u know wut im goin to do w/ that huge ad? PRINT it of coz =P

too bad she's no longer ambassador for make-a-wish, I would've loved to be her first international mission...

djmackj, you know, when i saw that print ad.. you came to my mind :lol: i am thinking that you will want to print this as well.. did you pin up the printed pictures all over your room? ;)

Beary, do you know when that 'Make a Wish' event took place? Also, is there a video of it?

mhbt if I am not wrong, the event was in Aug 2006. i have not come across any video so far...

Guest istatowin

haha the guy looks younger than i imagined :lol: hmmm...i think we'll gonna see a "NEW KIM TAE HEE" again :lol:

its part of the preview of all upcoming k-movies ryt? :D

Guest badhairday

Movie 'Quarrel' Snippet

A video on Cinema Service's lineup of movies. including 'Quarrel'... The very first video we see her in 'Quarrel', now I am so looking forward to it... :)

http://apollo.divshare.com/files/2007/05/3...nemaservice.jpg

Watch Online | Download in FLV format

credit Fin.s

OMG thanks for the snippets of "Quarrel". However, the snippet looks like it's showing an action movie rather than a romantic comedy. Tae Hee looks so different there... she looks sooooo young. I'm guessing its because of the bangs.

Movie 'Quarrel' Snippet

A video on Cinema Service's lineup of movies. including 'Quarrel'... The very first video we see her in 'Quarrel', now I am so looking forward to it... :)

cinemaservice.jpg

Watch Online | Download in FLV format

credit Fin.s

yay! thank's beary for this you are d' best :D . . . the guy not look that old :lol: . . . tae hee look so young and ever beautiful . . . ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! wanna see this movie :lol:

^o^

Guest istatowin

alo star 2! :)

i heard he's 12 years her senior! :) so he must be 39! but in the movie he's supposedly 6 (or 8?) years older than KTH whos playing as a 28 yr old wife! :)

Guest djmackj

djmackj, you know, when i saw that print ad.. you came to my mind :lol: i am thinking that you will want to print this as well.. did you pin up the printed pictures all over your room? ;)

dear beary, i knew u were thinking of me when u saw that ad haha, we are so likeminded =D, i did print one out, it's not poster size, but it was quite expensive to print 8x10 inch already lol.. no i didn't pin it up here in vancouver, but back in toronto i did, and i will definitely print this new one out in toronto, it's soo nice not to print =P

but for the video of quarrel that u posted.... i don't know, i have NO idea wut the story is from it lol, but i'm with u, must look forward to it b/c of noona tae hee, but i must say she looks so young in that preview!

oooo, btw, i don't think Tae Hee is the spokesperson for iRiver anymore but i just order the new Clix 2 today... it cost me quite a bit since i had to order online from the US, but totally worth it since it looks awesome and reminds me of Tae Hee lol.

beary you're amazing .. thanks for the 'Quarrel' Snippet, the movie looks very different that i had intended, lol i agree i thought this was going to be a very romantic comedy like thing but the snippet's showing of it, is more thriller action like .. hmm :)

Guest FORBIDDEN

Wow !!! Thanks for another DL Link Beary I really Love u hehehe..

Wanna see "Quarrel" as soon as possible .I wonder Kim Tae Hee's charactor would be change[and she is so beautiful more and more

But Beary This link of Filesend isn't available on me Can u Re-upload in sendspace for me??? [Kim Tae Hee's congratulatory message to SPN]

-----------

99366202np0.jpg

16244919se7.jpg

76pd3.gif

77qr8.gif

:blush: :rolleyes:

Guest FORBIDDEN

waaaaaaah! forbidden love ur new works esp. the TH and RAEs banner!!! so grand and lovely :wub:

Wahhh Thanks Istatowin another giffs that u post from Special LSIH Thanks again too, sis

seems like u download all of clip na hahaha

Guest mama bear

her face is really charming. but then...i dunno whats with me i cant finish watching love story in harvard!!!! ah! i feel so bored watching it but i like kim tae hee. i heard that lsih is really good..hmm maybe i'll try watching only the last episode! hehe

Guest star_2

Thank you , I hope this film become a good like restless. may be then she is come back again to drama , I prefer her in drama ..

Guest icefrostedd

Have been reading this thread for a long long longggggg time!! just signed up an account now was too lazy previously =.= i love tae hee so much shes like beautiful, smart and talented. like what else can you ask for! just wanna say thanks so much guys for posting those great stuff of tae hee:)) those really make my day! LOVE KIM TAE HEE FOREVER :)