Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest istatowin

waaaaaaah! beary! im going insane again...last night the restless goodies and now QUARREL :w00t:

i cant thank u enough!!!

she looks like a teenager in the BTS :lol: so its like 12 + 10 age gap? :lol:

Guest localpinoy

At 'Quarrel' filming location

doesn't she look much younger and still as pretty? :lol:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://athena.divshare.com/s03/files/2007/05/16/656833/EC98.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://athena.divshare.com/s03/files/2007/05/16/656834/EC981.jpg%7Boption%7D

%7Boption%7Dhttp://athena.divshare.com/s03/files/2007/05/16/656835/EC982.jpg%7Boption%7D

^^that's her double on the left

credit http://blog.naver.com/yellowjiny

omg...she still looks great, and yea...i think she does look younger in those pics.

no offense...but her double doesn't even compare! :sweatingbullets:

Guest djmackj

and i owe you this :P

cyon20060906.jpg

ohh beary, these pics are really nice, but I can't understand the korean! The only words I understand are noona kim tae hee~~ lol. If you understand the blurb please translate, or else I think I'm going to have to type the words one by one into a translator myself.... not gonna be easy :P

edit: ooo I just realized where I've seen these pics haha... thanks beary, i love them!

I have a question...

Does Kim Tae Hee have a brother in the entertainment industry?

I thought I heard somewhere that she does but I'm not sure. Can someone tell me please? :sweatingbullets:

yes her brother is lee wan. they were in stairway to heaven together :)

Guest lovergirl259_Z

unluckly i havent watch kth movie yet.. when this movie release i want to buy the original copy..just to support our ANGEL

Guest badhairday

omg...she still looks great, and yea...i think she does look younger in those pics.

no offense...but her double doesn't even compare! :sweatingbullets:

I agree! I don't think anybody can compare actually.

Guest asillysaint

Just finished watching 'The Restless' as well. To my surprise, from all of the bad reviews, I absolutely loved it. :blush: And it's not even due to the fact that I'm a Tae Hee fan either. Even though, one of the common complaints about this film was the shortage of emotions and connecting scenes to illustrate Yi Gwak and Yon Hwa's love story, I actually thought the chosen short scenes were decent. Of course, elaboration and more length could have contributed a deeper understanding about the quality and pureness of their love and passion but bottom line is, the emotions were there, communicated through their eyes, not much was said, but nonetheless, much was transmitted through the eyes, the pathway to one's soul. The film wasn't too choppy nor too complex to not understand. Perhaps the reporters and critics were being too critical, they forgot to enjoy the simplicity of the love story. I'm scratching my head as to why it wasn't a hit at the box office when the film unfolded quite a touching love story. I cried in a few scenes, too. :tears: Tae Hee's acting was good, Jung Woo Sung's acting was also great as well, the storyline was simple to follow, not too much sorrow yet not too much corny love scenes either, it got right to the point and ended quite well. If anyone is confused about the ending, I posted up a summary of what I believed the film conveyed at the film thread, if interested, check it out.

I'm proud of Tae Hee for taking on this role. If anything, this role definitely cranked Tae Hee's acting abilities up a notch. :blush:

Guest istatowin

^asillysaint, thanks for sharing ur review about the restless! i think some korean media did exaggerate their comments on the movie esp. on KTH...overall il give it 8 of 10. actually, i find it hard to define how a character like so-hwa should behave...but just the same i enjoyed it :D

Guest earth_nymph16

Lucky for you,who have seen KTH's movie "The Restless"...

I guess I'm not that lucky... I haven't seen it... huhuhuhh...

Do you know any link or website or etc.,where I can watch or download the movie...!?!?

Please... Can anyone help me....

S.O.S...

Lucky for you,who have seen KTH's movie "The Restless"...

I guess I'm not that lucky... I haven't seen it... huhuhuhh...

Do you know any link or website or etc.,where I can watch or download the movie...!?!?

S.O.S...

Guest beary

ohh beary, these pics are really nice, but I can't understand the korean! The only words I understand are noona kim tae hee~~ lol. If you understand the blurb please translate, or else I think I'm going to have to type the words one by one into a translator myself.... not gonna be easy :P

edit: ooo I just realized where I've seen these pics haha... thanks beary, i love them!

You can find the translation here

unluckly i havent watch kth movie yet.. when this movie release i want to buy the original copy..just to support our ANGEL

lovergirl259_Z, it shouldn't be long before you get hold of the original copy. The dvd release date is 28 May 07. And you can actually pre-order now.

The list of the extra features included in the DVD is out today. I was hoping for a director's cut version but there is none. Am abit disappointed, just hoping to get BTS that aren't released before. Judging from the other original dvds I bought, subtitling doesn't include the bonus disc. :tears:

Bonus Disc

Audio Commentary

Making Film

Characterizing

Visualizing

Behind the Scene

Teaser

Trailer

Music Video

Guest badhairday

^asillysaint, thanks for sharing ur review about the restless! i think some korean media did exaggerate their comments on the movie esp. on KTH...overall il give it 8 of 10. actually, i find it hard to define how a character like so-hwa should behave...but just the same i enjoyed it :D

I think the korean media is seriously bias against Tae Hee. When someone is almost perfect, they have to always criticize that person in order to bring that person to the human level. Just like at the award show how she was chosen as the fashion terrorist when she looked awesome to most.

Guest beary

S.O.S...

*** GREAT NEWS *** The Restless DVD download is out!!!!!

중천 The.Restless (2006) DVDRip

1179141830_1.JPG

Available at http://clubbox.co.kr/sksgjwjqekf

You must register as a member before you can download. Look for this button to register b_joinbox.gif

or

Available at http://clubbox.co.kr/naynay123

Download subs at http://pgno.tistory.com/9066

by the way, splotchydivinity@kim-taehee.com has put up direct download links to "the restless" in case you guys don't prefer to use clubbox

its uploaded to megaupload and sendspace... click here for the details

you'll need to register on the forum to view.. pls take out with full credit

Guest earth_nymph16

Thanks beary...

But,I don't know how to download it by using the clubbox...

Is the Restless movie,downloadable in the www.kim-taehee.com...!?!?