Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest localpinoy

i finished downloading the restless....ill be watching it tonight! thanks again beary!

oh wow...kim tae hee's first kiss was 3rd year high school? lol at first, i saw that it was 3rd years old...and i was like, oh goodness so young haha :P.

Guest andrewujin

hi everyone, i assume everyone's excited about the movie release.. i am too

by the way, splotchydivinity@kim-taehee.com has put up direct download links to "the restless" in case you guys don't prefer to use clubbox

its uploaded to megaupload and sendspace... click here for the details

you'll need to register on the forum to view.. pls take out with full credit

Guest badhairday

Thanks andrewujin for the info. I'm glad that it's a direct download and not clubbox. Since everybody is watching and buying the dvd as welll... I guess it wouldn't hurt for me to download and watch it as well.

Also, I wouldn't be surprise that Tae Hee had her first kiss in high school.... I bet all the boys were lining up to kiss this beauty.

thank you so much again beary! :D

the movie is great . . the fighting scenes awesome!

the sound effects, graphic's i must say nearly like spiderman 3 ;)

taehee so pretty, so innocent and her acting improves a lot :D

Guest beary

come to think of it, Tae Hee attended a girls school, now I wonder which lucky boy was that.... must be one of those queuing up in front of her school gate :lol:

tapcie I am glad you enjoy the movie too.. despite all those bad reviews, i enjoy this movie more than the others with better box office :P and i think i had said this many times, but i wanna emphasis again that she had really improved in The Restless :) and i thought she handled her emotions well too... not the best acting yet but my point is she had improved... so those who criticise on her poor acting have obviously never watch her other works :angry:

come to think of it, Tae Hee attended a girls school, now I wonder which lucky boy was that.... must be one of those queuing up in front of her school gate :lol:

tapcie I am glad you enjoy the movie too.. despite all those bad reviews, i enjoy this movie more than the others with better box office :P and i think i had said this many times, but i wanna emphasis again that she had really improved in The Restless :) and i thought she handled her emotions well too... not the best acting yet but my point is she had improved... so those who criticise on her poor acting have obviously never watch her other works :angry:

yah! agree with u the movie is really great and her acting superb . . . those journalist yes they just only want to criticise her . . . they not even try to see the acting ability of taehee . . sorry to them but they are the one so poor :fury: and we are so luckyb'coz we see that IMPROVEMENT :D

Guest djmackj

I agree with all of you. I thought Tae Hee was magnificent. Her emotions were captivating and very genuine. I can't say I would've liked the movie if it wasn't for her but she made it worth the while watching. She's really improved since her first work, but I know she'll make it to the next level with her next movie! by the by, does anyone have the OST for the movie? I really like the end credit song.

Guest istatowin

^WAAAAAH! some scenes in the restless made me teary eyed...i can feel the burden/pain everytime so hwa and yi gwak's eyes will meet...i was laughing at KTH's scenes in the first half though..seldom we see her so clueless, ignorant and weak :lol: very unlikely of yuri, soo in and si-yon :D

thanks a lot angels for the links :D

yeah, KTHs acting in this movie is far from poor :lol: its between good to very satisfactory! :D

Guest istatowin

just sharing this from RAE's thread :wub:

:w00t: ~~ 5635fca1.gif

SWEET MV 'The Greatest Love' -- Forever 'So in Love' Couple in 'Love Story in Harvard' :D

http://play.ollio.com/r_dongn_is_adstar/in...atestlove02.wmv

----------

By piggie ~ ^^* ( http://www.kimraewon.com.cn/ )

AWesome for the 2nd try ~~ wOww ~ LOVE it ~~ really many GORgeous pics of the couple ~ some not seen before ... :lol:

RWBDLSIHC07-8.jpg ~ :wub: + :wub:

65eb2519.jpg

kiss18.jpg0c9a1f16.gif

Guest beary

I agree with all of you. I thought Tae Hee was magnificent. Her emotions were captivating and very genuine. I can't say I would've liked the movie if it wasn't for her but she made it worth the while watching. She's really improved since her first work, but I know she'll make it to the next level with her next movie! by the by, does anyone have the OST for the movie? I really like the end credit song.

For the OST tracks you can find it here Restless thread at HOME

The song you wanted is Nail Moon by Whee Sung

and i owe you this :P

cyon20060906.jpg

Guest istatowin

^hahaha may, u really love the infinite challege show w/ KTH eh? :lol:

thanks once again for the lovely aartworks!!! :)

Guest istatowin

YOUTUBE LINKS (1-HR KIM TAE HEE SPECIAL LOVE STORY IN HARVARD!!!)

1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNWnwr5ZdNE - ABORTED HONEYMOON +

2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNsX1WybD0o - 2004 KBS/SBS award + KTH sang with LW :lol:

3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ_yP3M_KTA - 2004 SBS AWARD 2

4 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwnftzEpNrE - LEAVING FOR L.A. +

5 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65jUbYDidRQ - TOUCHDOWN! +

6 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixNsbE6Jxlk - KTH IN BLACK, kISS +

7 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dA4oKph4g7A - SLAP SCENE +

8 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFLV15Hz_mg - HOSPITAL BED SCENE +

cr: ping2979

Guest localpinoy

i just saw the restless and again, i agree with all of you.

kim tae hee's role was great...i like how the director gave her a role that help expand her acting repetoire. i thought she was great...she expressed the so-hwa's feelings as if it were her own which gives an intangible that is very hard to see in many actors today. i also really liked the story...and the ending was great. the ending leaves you at the edge of your seat since it doesn't go to the typical happy ending where they could be together again. instead, the ending leaves an opening for further interpretation and more implications on what could happen.

again, i thought the movie was great. i feel bad that the movie didn't do so hot at the box office compared to 200 pound beauty. i also saw that film...but i thought that film wasnt that great since it was just the typical "happy-ending" film but i guess it did appeal to the audience since it related to the audience better because of the issue of plastic surgery.

i remember the movie reviews saying that kim tae hee's role was weak and that the movie was good at special effects but not good at everything else. i really think that the movie was great...but it could be because im a kim tae hee fan like all of you guys. but i also thought that the movie should be given a lot more praise than it received since the story was original, the production was great, and the actors were great too.

the story did remind me of 9-tailed fox though...since kim tae hee's characters had their pasts "forgotten" but they were able to remember through the power of love. corny...but eh, it works :).

im really looking forward to her next movie :wub:

Guest istatowin

i just saw the restless and again, i agree with all of you.

kim tae hee's role was great...i like how the director gave her a role that help expand her acting repetoire. i thought she was great...she expressed the so-hwa's feelings as if it were her own which gives an intangible that is very hard to see in many actors today. i also really liked the story...and the ending was great. the ending leaves you at the edge of your seat since it doesn't go to the typical happy ending where they could be together again. instead, the ending leaves an opening for further interpretation and more implications on what could happen.

again, i thought the movie was great. i feel bad that the movie didn't do so hot at the box office compared to 200 pound beauty. i also saw that film...but i thought that film wasnt that great since it was just the typical "happy-ending" film but i guess it did appeal to the audience since it related to the audience better because of the issue of plastic surgery.

i remember the movie reviews saying that kim tae hee's role was weak and that the movie was good at special effects but not good at everything else. i really think that the movie was great...but it could be because im a kim tae hee fan like all of you guys. but i also thought that the movie should be given a lot more praise than it received since the story was original, the production was great, and the actors were great too.

the story did remind me of 9-tailed fox though...since kim tae hee's characters had their pasts "forgotten" but they were able to remember through the power of love. corny...but eh, it works :).

im really looking forward to her next movie :wub:

im gonna watch it again!!! :lol: im not really into this kind of film but i enjoyed watching it! :D

just like im not into Gumiho-type of series...but now it has power on me.. :lol: