Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest istatowin

^ heya cute kid! thanks for uploading it...

i love the 2nd version the most too!!! :D darn cute and adorable.. :)

Guest istatowin

^ i heard its out already...saw the dvd cover...just dunno if its for pre-order offering yet? lets wait for beary to confirm :)

Guest reigne80

I just find this particular vclip sweet and interesting. :P RW is a true gentleman to his princess Tae Hee...bet our angel was giggling deep inside :lol:

ripped from the AK event 2005...

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DX1QY8WNIQ

cr: wwww.kim-taehee.com

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a173/_he..._arkthkrw05.gif

oh! what a guy! i could really fall for him! :lol: joke!

thanks so much sis for sharing this with us! this is evidence # ? :lol:

Guest beary

just want to know, when the restless/midair come as DVD?

eve_wu, the restless dvd is not out yet. The expected release date has been postponing, the last said date is 30 May 07.

And I hope this will be the actual release date, I have waited long enough for it... :tears:

do check back, I'm sure anyone here will post the actual release date once it's confirmed...

The 3rd Andre Kim best star Awards (1 minute lq clips)

i'm not sure whether these clips had been posted but anyway, if not, beary, i think fin.s has better clips than these? or maybe i shd check clubbox since creidesca has section tv up.

1) May 01, 2007 < Mnet wide entertainment news >

shows her arriving, the runway walk with kimraewon, the photoshoot & her walking towards her van after the event.

505bbte.jpg

Download Link

Watch Online

-----------------------------------------

2) May 04, 2007 < MBC Section TV entertainment news >

this one is interesting because when kim tae hee & kim rae won were "couple walking" on the runway, they briefly showed her stairway to heaven costar senior kwon sang woo turning to look at them and laughing? it's quite a rare sight to me watching him laugh on tht night haha. he shared the same table as them. i think he's laughing at them but since i don't understand what's written on the screen, i can't be 100% sure.

but anyway, it also shows kim tae hee very excited and amused when her brother was locking arms & "couple walking" on the runway with heo yi jae. previously we only saw frm the chosunonline clip kim rae won looking at them and laughing when his sunflower movie costar heo yi jae nearly tripped, but this time we see kim tae hee clearly laughing watching her brother & heo yi jae :lol: i'd probably do the same if i were her haha.

2005964491127006321_rs.jpg

Download Link

Watch Online

both clips are kim tae hee edits extracted frm http://blog.naver.com/good_taehee

credit www.kim-taehee.com for reupload

mbc section tv screencaps

mbc_1-good_taehee.jpg

mbc_2-good_taehee.jpg

mbc_3-good_taehee.jpg

mbc_4-good_taehee.jpg

mbc_5-good_taehee.jpg

mbc_6-good_taehee.jpg

mbc_7-good_taehee.jpg

mbc_8-good_taehee.jpg

mbc_9-good_taehee.jpg

mbc_10-good_taehee.jpg

mbc_11-good_taehee.jpg

mbc_12-good_taehee.jpg

mbc_13-good_taehee.jpg

mbc_14-good_taehee.jpg

mbc_15-good_taehee.jpg

mbc_16-good_taehee.jpg

mbc_17-good_taehee.jpg

mbc_18-good_taehee.jpg

mbc_19-good_taehee.jpg

mbc_20-good_taehee.jpg

screencaps credit http://blog.naver.com/good_taehee

reupload by me

Guest beary

syah. I don't see HQ version for both clips at Fin.s yet. Those section tv screencaps by good_taehee seems to be of better quality than the clip posted... they should have shared the better quality one :P Are you going to download the HQ version for the Section TV? :P

If anyone knows where to find MNET WIDE videos, do let me know... i have been searching for it but to no avail :tears:

A slightly better quality MNET clip though...

3827047.jpg

Watch Online

Download in FLV format

credit Fin.s

Sorry if im abit off topic here... but i need to know the song that is played during the KTH Cyon commercial where KTH is seen to be dancing so cutely!!! For those who havent seen the video heres the link:

http://www.tagstory.com/video/video_post.a...a_id=V000045110

Ty ty!! i appreciaty your help in advance!! :blush:

hi ramen4life,

the song featured in the cf is Love Love Love (Feat. Yoongjin of Casker) by Epik High from their 4th album.:)

for anyone interested, you can catch the music video here or listen to the song here.

that song is quite interesting. will check it out. thanks syah for the info...

thanks for all the people sharing nice screen caps and wallpapers of KTH. nice work. very much appreciated! just keep them coming

Guest suejinners

In May's 향장/Hyang Jang for Hera cosemetics

GORGEOUS<3

hjvb4.jpg

hj1dc6.jpg

hj2wb3.jpg

hj3xp8.jpg

hj4qg8.jpg

hj5rs8.jpg

hj6fh5.jpg

hj7hs6.jpg

credits to s-lub+imageshack

nohotlinking!

Guest istatowin

hmmm...syah, now im really curious whats the fuss showing KSW laughing while KRW and KTH was walking on the runway? :hmm:

seems KTH was so happy and yes amaze to see LW with HYJ...hihi!

Guest djmackj

man, i am in love with those Hyang Jang Hera pictures. The first is so seductively beautiful I can't stop looking at it! :w00t:

is it possible to get an ULTRA high resolution version of that first one b/c I'm thinking of printing it out b/c its just so amazing. anyone? beary? please?

Guest beary

Hyang Jang 2007 May Vol. 463

Amorepacific webzine

200705_01.jpg

source credit http://www.hyangjang.com

extract + reup credit www.kim-taehee.com

man, i am in love with those Hyang Jang Hera pictures. The first is so seductively beautiful I can't stop looking at it! :w00t:

is it possible to get an ULTRA high resolution version of that first one b/c I'm thinking of printing it out b/c its just so amazing. anyone? beary? please?

djmackj I would love to have better resolution of the hyang jang pics too, unfortunately, these are the only set release by Amorepacific.

The ones I posted earlier, have slightly better resolution... but still not the ultra good resolution you are after... the first pic is without the wordings, so might be good for your printing...