Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

syah i managed to find the direct link to this picture... :sweatingbullets: love this pic, so determined to get it :D

http://sports.donga.com/pictorial/uData/20...re/LIM_3831.jpg

http://sports.donga.com/pictorial/uData/20...re/LIM_3810.jpg

credit http://sports.donga.com

guess what, i already knew ahead that the someone who would help me find those pics would be you hahaha. yes~~ thanks much, you just made my morning. it feels so good knowing that they both were by each other's side the whole time and it looks like there's little space to move, so they definitely can feel and "accidentally" touch each other haha. and since i think food is served as well, i'm just reminded of the cute eating scene between them which chrissejin sighted when they were filming lsih in usa. thanks to uncle kim's perfect arrangement, lee wan is not an "extra" this time unlike at sbs awards 2004. i think their table is Uncle Kim's most favored, the biggest winner LYA and figure skater Kim Yu Na are all on the same table.

here are a few more pics frm the

3rd Andre Kim Best Star Awards

April 30th, 2007 @ Seoul Grand Hyatt Hotel Grand Hall Room

1737_1.jpg

1737_5.jpg

frm: http://travel.innolife.net/innoreport/list...&ai_id=1737

htm_2007050207271730003600-001.JPG

credit joins

6gd2f0w.jpg

credit as labelled + KHS thread

pics below frm http://pic.ent.tom.com/view/35054/tid-35054-pid-1.html

117798852118150686785.jpg

1177988649181506867862.jpg

1177988649181506867863.jpg

1177988650181506867864.jpg

1177988650181506867865.jpg

Guest istatowin

waaah! u guyz added lots of stuff that i wanna go home!!! :lol:

hahaha chiachia! is that a jingle??? i love it!!! :lol:

Guest beary

She is the Driving Star

6cnoro2.jpg

this is a picture taken by her korean fan from their morning papers today..

looking forward to more releases from daewoo :)

credit Fin.s

------------------------------

i am expecting something good from Hera's latest newsletter.. caught a glimpse of it..

Guest beary

guess what, i already knew ahead that the someone who would help me find those pics would be you hahaha. yes~~ thanks much, you just made my morning. it feels so good knowing that they both were by each other's side the whole time and it looks like there's little space to move, so they definitely can feel and "accidentally" touch each other haha. and since i think food is served as well, i'm just reminded of the cute eating scene between them which chrissejin sighted when they were filming lsih in usa. thanks to uncle kim's perfect arrangement, lee wan is not an "extra" this time unlike at sbs awards 2004. i think their table is Uncle Kim's most favored, the biggest winner LYA and figure skater Kim Yu Na are all on the same table.

when you mentioned someone, i know you are talking to me :lol: it does look like there is little space between them... i wish the table is smaller though... this morning while having breakfast, i was still happy thinking to myself that they sat side by side throughout the event.. there ought to be interactions between them.. just hope LW didnt take up most of her time.. maybe rae won will pull the chair for her... now i want to see how they behave when both left the table to receive the awards....

thanks for those new pictures, syah you are still working hard to dig out more pictures... i have a few more to post in a while.. ;) this thread has never moved this fast before.. thanks to the catalyst, i would say it's uncle kim :lol:

Guest beary

30 April 2007

e_enter_10030_1.jpg

71826_l.jpg

pardon me if these are repeats... i believe no one will mind seeing them over again... :lol:

credit goodday + innolife

now i want to see how they behave when both left the table to receive the awards....

Can I request for "someone" to help me get the download link for this now? haha.... :P

i believe this is a clip you want to see. but they didn't show him helping her pull out the chair when they had to go up !~ :lol:

1 min 47 secs clip of

Kim Tae Hee & Kim Rae Won going up to receive their award at the

3rd Andre Kim Best Star Awards show!

and walking the runway together.

i think the MC told them they haven't met in a long time or something?

Reunion of Kim Rae Won-Kim Tae Hee after a long time

After the drama 'Love story In Harvard', Kim Rae Won and Kim Tae Hee are reunited after a long time.

1226_425096_kim.jpg

cap at 58 secs

4m85npd.jpg

Watch Here.

source: http://www.sportsseoul.com/news/hnSStv/hnt...26425096000.htm

The Matiz looks good. she's the 'Driving Star' alright!

EDIT// here's the download link for the above clip! MUST WATCH!

credit KRW fans, PChoi & hyu of raewonisland.com

flv DL link

http://flv.tagstory.com/MEDIA/FLV/20070502/V000045438.flv

Guest beary

syah, that someone wishes she is home right now.... :tears:

i can't view flash on my office laptop, and i want to view that clip... and i don't have the software with me right now to retrieve the download link :(

I think Tae Hee fans should have be off work/school this week, we need to be home with our pc.. as a form of celebration at the same time...

30 April 2007

U1345P28T3D1540767F326DT20070501100100.jpg

U1345P28T3D1540783F326DT20070501100140.jpg <-- stop talking to your sis, LW

3.jpg

Untitled-P1.jpg

P_21.jpg

P_22.jpg

P_23.jpg

credit as labelled + Fin.s

Guest chiachia

^ oh brother lee wan...such a spoilsport :lol:

haha ^ brother lee wan... please leave your sister alone!

Guest istatowin

^syah and beary pls assure me that LW, TH and RAE didnt stay in that position during the whole program!!! :lol:

can u erase it sis beary :lol: its breaking my heart :tears: its unfair to oppah rae...he missed her angel a lot and LW's interrupting their sweet encounter!!! :lol:

Guest chiachia

^ dear brother LW , please follow uncle andre's instructions. they are couple for that night, please do not be a bulb. :ph34r:

^syah and beary pls assure me that LW, TH and RAE didnt stay in that position during the whole program!!! :lol:

can u erase it sis beary :lol: its breaking my heart :tears: its unfair to oppah rae...he missed her angel a lot and LW's interrupting their sweet encounter!!! :lol:

istatowin, i'm sure Kim Rae Won must be enjoying himself just being near her and hearing her voice and laughters as she interacts with her brother? maybe he's even smiling to himself while he's facing the other side if he hears their conversations.

btw well, i think they were both talking & laughing at the 2 younger ones Lee Wan and Heo Yi Jae when LW & HYJ were walking the runway right before their turn. oh and if i am not wrong, Kim Tae Hee & Kim Rae Won turned to look at each other at least twice while up there. first just before they started walking together and the second was just before they turned together haha. i think they are adorable. even their bows and smiles are insync. how can i not love them together????!

but alas, Kim Tae Hee still talked more to Lee Wan when he's there of course.

i saw her bending over whispering to her brother when Jo Hyun Jae & Kim Hee Sun were on the runway!

here is one cap i took frm the chosunonline clip below.

it's RW & TH interacting while LW & HYJ are away.

both are like their little siblings since HYJ acted as his "younger sis" in his last movie!

5x7c3k9.jpg

the below links all taken frm: Kim Rae Won thread

here's a clip of them just on the runway.

for ALL the caps, check the KRW thread :)

Rae-won & Tae-hee on runway at Andre Kim Best Star Awards

fr fanmir

credit hyu of raewonisland.com

http://flvcdn.pandora.tv/flv/_user/g/o/gon...E0004819285.flv

caps by me >>>

8 mins clip on the happenings inside!

for Caps, check KRW thread :)

There's another Andre Kim Best Star Awards clip here,

http://www.chosunonline.com/article/20070502000039

high quality!! enjoy ^_^

flash video link >>> (credit hyu of raewonisland.com)

http://file.chosunonline.com/site/flvplaye...01_andrekim.flv

Guest badhairday

I think it's so cute that Lee Wan and Tae Hee are best friends.... I'm very close to my brothers as well and would sometimes ignore my boyfriend when we're just hanging around talking about stupid stuff. However, I don't see my brothers everyday since they don't live at home... so when we hang out, it's fun... but Tae Hee and Rae Won haven't seen each other in a while.. whereas Lee Wan and Tae Hee see each other often... so yeah, I was hoping for more interaction between the LSIH couple or the Gumiho couple...

Guest Soy

She is the Driving Star

this is a picture taken by her korean fan from their morning papers today..

looking forward to more releases from daewoo :)

credit Fin.s

------------------------------

i am expecting something good from Hera's latest newsletter.. caught a glimpse of it..

woah sexy car to match a sexy picture of tae hee .. haha i really like her dress in this article .. but woah its been a while since ive seen her doing anything for daewoo :sweatingbullets:

Guest istatowin

thanks for the tip chiachia! and syah thanks for the scap!!!!!! waaaaaaah! im going home in an hour! cant take it anymore :lol:

so in love, so in sync couple!!!

20070501_andrekim00984313-29-17.jpg

cr: PCHOI of RAE's thread

i think im as happy as RAE :lol:

Guest beary

Preview of Hyang Jang Newsletter - May 07 Issue

the low quality pics for the time being, the official good quality ones should be available soon

img168.jpg

img169.jpg

img170.jpg

img171.jpg

img172.jpg

img173.jpg

img16A.jpg

img16B.jpg

img16C.jpg

img16D.jpg

img16E.jpg

img16F.jpg

credit Fin.s

Guest istatowin

^beary, u are so fast :lol: you've been posting diff. KTH stuffs from here to there...KTH must pay u for these!!! why, you're always making sure that all her fans are happy everyday :lol:

i esp. like the 1st photo...so dangerously gorgeous in black!!! :)