Nancyzak

Guest istatowin

%7Boption%7Dangeltaehee.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dkthkrw.jpg[/im

^ waaah thanks sis iori!!! ur so fast!!! :lol:

very nice job on the angel fanart!!!

aww theres no reason to be sad rae :wub::lol:

Guest badhairday

Her new CF is sooooo cute. Does it look like her hair is shorter in the CF? I like the fact that this is a different side to her than we are used to seeing.

Guest beary

i saw her in my Dreams last night haha. actually ALL the Prize winners frm Last night were in there. but most clearly i only saw Kim Rae Won & Kim Tae Hee and Heo Yi Jae & Lee Wan. the rest were blur. they were not at a cocktail or reception after the Awards ceremony but rather a Debrief session in a Small Classroom with Andre Kim :lol: i first saw Lee Wan sitting beside HYJ somewhere in the Middle of the Class so i was relieved he's not with KTH and then i found KTH with KRW at the far left corner of the Classroom at the Back of the pack, both just Had the Happiest Smiles i've ever seen, it's just unexplainable how Adorable they were in that scene i saw, they were clearly Not concentrating on what Andre Kim was saying, just in their Own World and with that i didn't only sleep with a Smile on my Face but also I slept & woke up with a smile on my Face.

Kim Tae Hee ~ prize winner at 'The 3rd Andre Kim Best Star Awards' ceremony

in Seoul Grand Hyatt Hotel, April 30th 2007, 6:00pm

^a Date Kim Rae Won, Kim Tae Hee and Fans of the Couple will Remember FOR a Long, Long while

Oh ya btw Kim Tae Hee sat in between the Two Men in her Life, One on Each side like i wished :lol:

here's the pic i captured frm Sports Donga website, i don't know how to find the Original Pic haha.

http://i14.tinypic.com/4vpn5p3.jpg

source http://sports.donga.com/pictorial/viewer.p...;pic=070430_psy

Kim Tae Hee's 'Perfect smile'

%7Boption%7D20070501032109.106.0.jpg%7Boption%7D

Kim Tae Hee "as beautiful as a flower"

%7Boption%7D200705010210.jpg[/mg]

same Angle different sources :P

%7Boption%7D1736_4.jpg%7Boption%7D

all credit as labelled

i think we may have another Cyon CF coming out Soon.

i can't wait for the DaeWoo Matiz cFs too cause if i didn't read wrongly, there's 3 Series of the CF.

many thanks syah... you really sleep little.... :P

this happiness is going to stay with me for long long time.... the 2 most impt guys in her life, protecting her for life :w00t:

the last pic from innolife reminds me of a mermaid... :)

Guest beary

Another Attractive side of Kim Tae Hee we Rarely SEE in this Must Watch

Cyon Shine TV Phone CF!!!!

the new CF only to start airing on television from May 3, 2007

"from a sexy hip dance to a pretty tadpole dance and then wave dance"

"exceptional transformation of Kim Tae Hee dancing in daring hot pants that completely exposes her figure"

"Kim Tae Hee perfectly digested the choreography though there was no time for her to practise separately with a busy filming schedule"

"this is the first time that Kim Tae Hee who is loved for her graceful, intellectual image showed off her ability to dance in front of the camera"

"Kim Tae Hee appeared without preparation and surprised staff as her movements were more original and varied than the dance she was scheduled to film"

http://img.osen.co.kr/Osen_NewsData/200705010915382100_1.jpg

http://sports.chosun.com/news/entertainmen.../75b02007_1.jpg

Watch It Here

source http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...3355&type=1

pics credit osen, sports chosun

btw glad you're feeling KRW-KTH again!

i think Noone else can make each of them Smile Brighter than when they are Together, honestly as reaffirmed last night.

:w00t: i love this CF, then again, it seems that there is nothing i don't like when it comes to Tae Hee :blush:

i am surprised that she actually do the dance moves so naturally... her jazz dance lesson is effective... :P

i think CYON is going to make her their long-life endorser... :lol:

i love the house, i love her clothes, i love her dance, i love her with shorter hair, i love the happy smile on her face... :lol:

can't help but to save the clip before the actual CF is out...

Download in FLV format

like her dance move esp. in the 8 to 11 sec :lol: she seems to be enjoying herself dancing :lol:

she seems perfect than we thought :lol:

ahh we must thank andre kim ;)

. . yah! sis she seems having fun love her dance :D

. . if rae gonna see it definitely he'll be more crazy to our angel :lol:

. . totally agree w/ u they are perfect to each other, hope this event will be the way to get them much. . much . . closer into the degree of a real couple :P

1st May SBS News Clip coverage on the Andre Kim Best Star Awards

Lee Young Ae won biggest prize i think, no wonder she had 2 costumes.

mms://newsvod.sbs.co.kr/nw/0123/nw0123c149892.asf

Or Alternative Download Link

http://nv.empas.com/sbs/2007/05/01/200195995.asf

source http://news.sbs.co.kr/section_news/news_re..._id=N1000250864

the last pic from innolife reminds me of a mermaid... :)

oh yes, one korean article put that in their heading as well, they said she looked like Little Mermaid!

75a76109_6.jpg

credit as labelled

Guest Soy

:w00t: i love this CF, then again, it seems that there is nothing i don't like when it comes to Tae Hee :blush:

i am surprised that she actually do the dance moves so naturally... her jazz dance lesson is effective... :P

i love the house, i love her clothes, i love her dance, i love her with shorter hair, i love the happy smile on her face... :lol:

Download in FLV format

lol i wouldnt be surprised if they did make her a life long endorser .. lol shes amazing .. im not going to lie, i actually want to fully buy every single product that she endorses .. too bad they dont have as the LG endorser over here in america ..

its a much youthful cf than what we are use to, actually is it just me or does that house remind me of the house that she was in, in those old cfs with wonbin >?

Download in FLV format

thank's beary for the downloadble clip! i'm enjoying so much kth new cf more than 10x's watching this :lol:

yah! all the things about taehee it's so lovable :D

Guest beary

1st May SBS News Clip coverage on the Andre Kim Best Star Awards

Lee Young Ae won biggest prize i think, no wonder she had 2 costumes.

mms://newsvod.sbs.co.kr/nw/0123/nw0123c149892.asf
source http://news.sbs.co.kr/section_news/news_re..._id=N1000250864 oh yes, one korean article put that in their heading as well, they said she looked like Little Mermaid! :wub: thanks for the link... managed to download but can't open the clip, wonder what's wrong with my pc... :sweatingbullets: in case anyone encounters same problem, here is the alternative download link
mms://mmc.daumcast.net/tvnews/sbsi/200705/01/200705011258024.asf

i still want to thank you syah *hugs*

istatowin, we all know what makes syah stays here since last night :lol:

----------------------

%7Boption%7Dhttp://nimg.empas.com/orgImg/av/2007/05/01/jpg_02.jpg' alt='jpg_02.jpg'>

jpg_04.jpg

4zciez5.jpg

credit Fin.s

she sure look like a Princess Mermaid last night... :wub:

thanks for the link... managed to download but can't open the clip, wonder what's wrong with my pc... :sweatingbullets:

in case anyone encounters same problem, here is the alternative download link

mms://mmc.daumcast.net/tvnews/sbsi/200705/01/200705011258024.asf

Or here

http://nv.empas.com/sbs/2007/05/01/200195995.asf

btw beary, you don't need to thank me actually, i still owe you too many Thanks :P

hi, just want to share 2 more clips of

Kim Tae Hee at PaekSang Arts Awards ~ April 25th 2007

Both are only Low Quality clips btw.

1) coverage by TVB-HongKong

shows her arriving, onstage receiving award, taking pic with rest of winners & shows her leaving as well

505u9go.jpg

Download Link

2) coverage by KBS2 show aired on April 28th

towards the end, very brief shot of Kim Tae Hee winking for the camera before she shyly turned away :lol:

4lh5rw1.jpg

Download Link

all clips only feature Kim Tae Hee's parts edited by http://blog.naver.com/good_taehee

reuploaded links credit www.kim-taehee.com

Guest chiachia

thank you beary thank you

top one is the best picture, look how sweet they are.

seems like KTH was attracted by KRW's talk, she already forgot to hold her flowers upright. :blush:

Guest istatowin

syah's as hyper as the rae we saw last night, i think!!! :lol: why, i can feel raes excitement too even if we're miles apart :lol:

urgh, KTH is so sexy in that CF!!! waaaaah!

thank you beary thank you

top one is the best picture, look how sweet they are.

seems like KTH was attracted by KRW's talk, she already forgot to hold her flowers upright. :blush:

she felt like an overcooked pasta having an eye to eye with rae :lol: maybe thats why we seldom see her keeping a straight eye in front of our guy! :lol:

*still in dreamland*

Guest istatowin

this is posted by nuenong kim in RAE's thread

Andre Kim honors civic figures

with Annual Best Star Awards

On Nov. 15, 2004, Fashion Maestro Andre Kim presented the 2nd Annual Andre Kim Best Star Award to a total of 29 leading figures in the world of performing arts and sports circles in Korea at the Grand Hyatt Seoul, who made outstanding contributions to the development and promotion of performing arts and sports in Korea.

The recipients of the Award were President Kim Dong-Ho of the Organizing Committee of the Pusan International Film Festival (who was among the top jurors at major international film festivals including those in Venice and Seattle, Director Park Chan-Wuk who won the Jurors' Grand Award from the Cannes Film Festival this year for his film Old Boy, and Director Kim Ki-Deok who received the much- coveted Director's Award from the Venice Film Festival this year for his film, Bin Jip (literally, An Unoccupied House).

Fashion Maestro Andre Kim founded the Award last year to honor the most outstanding figures of the year in the field of performing arts and athletic circles.

The criterion for selection for the awards also includes those who have done their utmost throughout the year for introducing the Korean culture and sports to the outside world.

The candidates fully qualified for the Award must also enjoy the highest moral standard, have proven to be a model for others in society, and must have a warm heart.

Andre Kim is considered to be much more fully exposed to culture and arts than are normally known. And they include music, fine arts, theatrical performances, movies, operas, ballets, concerts, documentaries, dramas and even sports (especially the Olympic Games).

Moreover, he is very sensitive to the changes taking place around him and therefore he keeps himself informed of the latest news.

Against this backdrop, Andre Kim has developed a unique insight and sense of selection which he finds instrumental in screening the candidates for the Award.

There is a saying among the performing artists in Korea that he/she, who has attracted the attention of Andre Kim when he/she was a 'nobody,' has almost invariably made themselves a 'somebody' in their respective fields of activities--be it the world of performing arts, sports or TV.

Other winners for this year's Andre Kim Best Star Award included Athens Olympics Korean delegation leader Shin Bak-Jae, Korean Women's Handball Team Leader Lim Young-Chul, Athens Olympics Gold Medalist Mun Dae-Seong (Taekwondo), Athens Olympics Table Tennis Gold Medalist Yu Seung-Min, MBC TV News Anchorwoman Kim Ju-Ha, and KBS TV Sports Announcer Kim Ki-Man.

Then there were Producer Lee Jang-Su who made Actress Choi Ji-Woo and Actor Kwon Sang-Woo very famous stars by producing drama of SBS TV named Cheonguk-eui Gyedan (literally, "Steps to the Heaven"), Producer Shin Woo-Cheol of "The Woman in Paris" of SBS TV and Singer Bi who recently produced an album named "It's Raining" (which is a reminder that, incidentally, his name Bi means 'Rain'), and Actor Lee Dong-Gun who played a party to a triangular love in the "The Woman in Paris" where his love for Heroine Kim Jeong-Eun remained unrequited due to his rival Park Shin-Yang.

The 2004 Andre Kim Best Star Award also went to Actress Lee Young-Ae who cut her figure out in a most popular drama series of MBC TV entitled Daejanggeum where Janggeum (played by her) rose to the rank of the Head Chef for the King, and Actor Kwon Sang-Woo whose capacity to play a title role was fully proven in the SBS TV drama "Steps to the Heaven."

Perhaps standing out most brilliantly from all the recipients of the Andre Kim Best Star Awards may be Actress Kim Tae-Hee who recently made a meteoric rise to top stardom superbly playing the difficult role of a mischievous little stepsister of the generous-looking Choi Ji-Woo in the Steps to the Heaven.

Kim Tae-Hee incurred all kinds of bad names from the audience, which bordered on sheer curses for her 'wicked' machinations against her generous elder stepsister, including seduction of the fiance of her stepsister, which ironically boosted the public appraisal of Kim Tae-Hee's caliber and capacity of performance.

The other actors winning the Andre Kim Best Star Award were Kong Yoo, Namgung Min, Shim Ji-Ho and Jae Hee, while the Award-winning actresses were Han Yae-Seul, Park Yae-Jin, Sung Yu-Ri, Park Jeong-A, Han Eun-Jeong, Lee Se-Eun, Jang Shin-Young and Kim Se-Ah.

from

http://www.koreapost.com/2004_12/art_01.htm

--------

im beginning to really really like andre kim :lol:

Guest beary

i am starting to like uncle kim too :lol: without him, there won't be such an event... and our dreams won't come true... HE IS THE MAN!!

btw syah LG is bringing in Shine phone into Singapore..

I saw the huge poster the other day.. but no Tae Hee of cos... i will buy one if they bring in Tae Hee :lol:

---------------------------

926743880898102242.jpg

736417266406557454.jpg

848498144990334869.jpg

797199021052237148.jpg

961472503437846630.jpg

430009353525383952.jpg

^^ the shy groom + bride again

credit http://www.chosunonline.com