Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

haha what a hottie ! ok to be honest, i dont think the dress is very flattering on kim tae hee, but for some odd reason she was able to work it .. and looks amazing at every single angle :) .. haha and with lee wan he looked like a dork, but soo darn cute .. and im glad Kim Tae Hee won, she deserved it :) .. lol

btw does anyone have pics of HB and KTH at the event together *cough* .. lol

youtube link :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiCsT8-q9Ao

uploaded by volaci 04/22/07

wow very sensual and sexy .. basically the epitome of everything that kim tae hee stands for when it comes to being very feminine .. haha i love hera's cfs :)

Guest badhairday

This was posted in the Korean Celeb photo board, Tae Hee was voted as fashion terrorist from sportseoul. Eeerrr... I actually loved her dress...

http://sportainment.sportsseoul.com/snews/...86422991000.htm

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/8885/bwrv7.jpg

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/1627/bw1pe7.jpg

... like I said, if I can be a fashion terrorist and still look as good as Tae Hee, then I'm all for it.

Guest istatowin

This was posted in the Korean Celeb photo board, Tae Hee was voted as fashion terrorist from sportseoul. Eeerrr... I actually loved her dress...

... like I said, if I can be a fashion terrorist and still look as good as Tae Hee, then I'm all for it.

count me in! harhar

fashion terrorist? oh well!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

allure...sensual and sexy soy? she definitely pulled that off in her new Hera CF!! :D

Guest beary

dress sense is pretty personal and it's subjective.. so well, that's up to them to say... it doesn't matter :lol:

unintentionally, i wore a green top today.... :w00t:

-----------------------------

2 more videos at PaekSang Arts Award Red Carpet

200704250002135_1.jpg

Download Link

credit www.donga.com

Watch Online

credit daum

count me in! harhar

fashion terrorist? oh well!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

allure...sensual and sexy soy? she definitely pulled that off in her new Hera CF!! :D

lol im not going to lie, personally i didnt like the dress, well for the most part, i didnt like the bottom portion of the dress, it just wasnt very flattering, and didnt show kim tae hee's killer curves .. lol

but yeah omg .. its one hot cf, haha but i love how mysterious their ads are .. bravo hera !

Guest istatowin

lol im not going to lie, personally i didnt like the dress, well for the most part, i didnt like the bottom portion of the dress, it just wasnt very flattering, and didnt show kim tae hee's killer curves .. lol

but yeah omg .. its one hot cf, haha but i love how mysterious their ads are .. bravo hera !

so far shes right signing in with HERA :) Love the concept :D its like watching ur fave drama series and u want to watch more :D

actually i like the dress..not that much though but come on, she carried it well...neatly showing some skin... and yet she remained princessly as she walked and waved to the crowd

tagging her as a fashion terrorist is such an exaggeration!!! :lol: :lol:

Guest reigne80

another MV by me.. :lol:

WATCH MY NEW TRYER MV...MR AND MRS. KIM - BROKEN VOW

enjoy!!! thanks to beary and HOme and middy and mir too :D

nway its hyunwoo and soo-ins choir singing :P:lol:

DOWNLOAD: MR AND MRS KIM MV - BROKEN VOW

Watching the couple feeling the pain of being not together makes me depressed hehehe….. and it seems like they couldn’t move on…. hmmmm…. Well that’s great to know they still love each other til now! hahaha

I like the videos that u used sis, u really did well in mixing up those separate videos, a lot of clips relate to the next one… great job for that!

And I love Sugar pop’s version of the song… superb kids!

Thanks a lot for this mv sis istatowin! :)

Guest istatowin

Watching the couple feeling the pain of being not together makes me depressed hehehe….. and it seems like they couldn’t move on…. hmmmm…. Well that’s great to know they still love each other til now! hahaha

I like the videos that u used sis, u really did well in mixing up those separate videos, a lot of clips relate to the next one… great job for that!

And I love Sugar pop’s version of the song… superb kids!

Thanks a lot for this mv sis istatowin! :)

soo-in and hyunwoo's choir is the best!!! :lol: yeah great to know they still want each other after all 2 years!! joke! :lol:

thanks sis :D

Guest FORBIDDEN

wowow Kim Tae Hee is the most Beautiful with her green dress .How can I explain??? :crazy:

--------

92ox0.jpg

91ls8.jpg

33bf1.gif

^^^ I like to see when she wears her hat.Pretty Cute :blush:

31nt2.gif

Guest istatowin

^no need to explain..i can perfectly understand you :lol:

gosh u just dunno how much i love ur work sis mae :D

aww those winks!! :D and my LSIH couple :wub:

Guest FORBIDDEN

^no need to explain..i can perfectly understand you :lol:

gosh u just dunno how much i love ur work sis mae :D

aww those winks!! :D and my LSIH couple :wub:

Thanks sis, for appreciate my artworks. I use my time to create alot of wallpaper for all of you and If you like it so I don't need to be tired to make it up.hahah

I so pround that Kim Tae Hee [our angel] has won the awards.

--------

25yx1.gif

Guest istatowin

^ she deserves it!!! her hardwork and courage in taking up different/unpopular roles is making her more popular...the irony of life :lol:

ahhh! that shows so funny :lol: :lol: it earned a lot of bwahahha from me :lol:

Guest istatowin

Videos at the Paeksang Arts Awards Red Carpet

Nocut TV

Watch Online

credit Fin.s

i wonder whats the title of the background music they used here? :) seems familiar but i cant think now :lol: i find the song interesting :D