Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest istatowin

Sunday, April 22, 2007

http://kim-taehee.blogspot.com/2007/04/new...im-tae-hee.html

[News-April 20, 2007] Kim Tae Hee, demonstration of her real value acting as mannequin at CF filming session location

indexlink_image.php.jpg

0000056002_001.jpg

Actress Kim Tae Hee received praise from the production team of a CF she recently did when they saw her go through hardship acting as a mannequin in the LG Electronics cellular phone CF. Kim Tae Hee had to keep the upper part of her body straight during the filming session and had to extend her arm as she lay facing down acting like a mannequin. The posture was repeated all day long but she showed her optimistic character and charm throughout the filming.

Someone from the production team clarified, "The real value of Kim Tae Hee was able to be confirmed by her appearance that never loses her smile even when going through difficult filming. The staff sent applause to her as she had made the atmosphere harmonious without an unpleasant anxious expression."

From another article, it is said that the CF director and the writer were pleasantly surprised by Kim Tae Hee when she started practicing as soon as the writer explained the scene to her for the first time and for facing a perfect filming as she suited the expressions of a mannequin that comes to life.

cr + stranded :P

Guest istatowin

from yummy celebrities

Chris of Makati Says:

April 20th, 2007 at 5:55 pm

Kim Tae Hee…

I like the way she smile.. kinda cute! lolz.

hehe…

windz_cheers Says:

April 22nd, 2007 at 2:40 am

wow!she’s really good in acting, through dramas she has been starred in;stairway in heaven and love story in harvard…she can act as a bad character,but at the same time,as an innocent character.last but not least,she has the greatest smile in the world:)

jovy cute Says:

April 21st, 2007 at 5:10 pm

your so cute & beautifull Kim!!!

angel Says:

April 22nd, 2007 at 10:24 am

i like her smile and her smiling eyes,she is cute.she looks nice in “Love in Howard” (harvard)..

pria montes Says:

April 20th, 2007 at 10:57 pm

hi kim tae hee…im so much eager to know your profile..ur such a very gorgeous girl,,,im ur avid fan here in Philippines…idol grabe!!! i hope i cud watch all your movies and tv series…hehe..ur my inspiration. i do hope you cud send me a simple meseg to my email here it is…pria10ph@yahoo.com

wel i jst wanna say kip up the gud works. god bless and more blessingsto come. hw i wsh you cud visit us here in Philippines,

you’e su a very interesting person i wish i cud be..

April 22, 2007

Love Story in Harvard

mabell

Everytime when I have no motivation to study

I'll watch the VCD of "Love Story in Havard"

I do like the actress very much.

She is a medical student in Harvard.

She is beautiful, smart, and kind...

She is really my role model

I hope that I can be as perfect as she is.

http://www.wretch.cc/blog/mabell&article_id=15808663

just saw this blog (fan fiction) by wortwil

http://worthwhil.livejournal.com/2145.html

--------------------

just saw LSIH being aired in one chinese station (dunno what co., cant read chinese :( )...its at epi 4 already...

for HOME cable subscribers in Phil. its @channel 58 (just wait bet. 12:15 to 1pm)!!!! :D

Guest FORBIDDEN

hEY Istatowin you were really cordial to me . I'm very Thankful :blush:

--------

27qu6.gif

90jv6.jpg

28en1.gif

^^^^ he is not allow anyone to touch his sis . Really good brother,Isn't he???

88ib2.jpg

Guest istatowin

hEY Istatowin you were really cordial to me . I'm very Thankful :blush:

--------

28en1.gif

^^^^ he is not allow anyone to touch his sis . Really good brother,Don't he???

%7Boption%7D88ib2.jpg[/img

what a wowser again :D cordial?! we are all angels here IMO :D

its so funny how lee wan took the guy's hand off her sister :lol:

Guest FORBIDDEN

what a wowser again :D cordial?! we are all angels here IMO :D

its so funny how lee wan took the guy's hand off her sister :lol:

Yes really funny ... I heard in the magazine that Kim tae hee is working in the organization " Make a wish" for the children and patient helpful around 30 countries.I'm not assure Is it real but I read it in some magazine in my countries.

------------

86547502lh3.gif

she 's so hard working. :blush: