Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

i reviewed their CFs together to decide on the ryt music and when i saw the one with KTH and HB riding the motorcycle that song was the first thing that crossed my mind...

the 2nd option is "MAKE IT REAL" but i think "take my breath away" fits more :lol:

tae-bin love timeline, eh?!!! :lol: :lol:

ok ur entitled to ur own dream haha

haha i have it all laid out already

they are just a set of star crossed lovers (without the whole death thing)

they were basically wedded like 3 lifetimes back . and now .. they .. are going to marry in about a year, and tae hee will have two kids, 1 boy that will be named Tae Bin and one girl .. who will be named Hee Bin :) ..and they will live happily ever after

haha i think im going to make an mv, with the vmars theme song "we used to be friends' .lol its kinda mellow but gets upbeat :)

Guest badhairday

^ yay uploaded! after 100 years... :lol:

KTH AND HB MV

for soy and my friend dia!! :D

That's a cool video istatowin... I'm glad that you use the original "Take my breath away" by Berlin instead of the one from Jessica Simpson.

Guest istatowin

haha i have it all laid out already

they are just a set of star crossed lovers (without the whole death thing)

they were basically wedded like 3 lifetimes back . and now .. they .. are going to marry in about a year, and tae hee will have two kids, 1 boy that will be named Tae Bin and one girl .. who will be named Hee Bin :) ..and they will live happily ever after

haha i think im going to make an mv, with the vmars theme song "we used to be friends' .lol its kinda mellow but gets upbeat :)

wow! im excited to see ur new work! :D

we may not agree on the "coupling" but we are all bigtime dreamers (respecting each other) here... :lol:

wow! im excited to see ur new work! :D

we may not agree on the "coupling" but we are all bigtime dreamers (respecting each other) here... :lol:

lol atleast all the big time kth coupling has one huge supporter each .. lol even the fantasy ones have fanbases

lol

Kim Tae Hee - Kim Rae Won (TRYers) - Istatowin

Kim Tae Hee - Won Bin (Bin-Hee) - Tokio

Kim Tae Hee - Hyun Bin (Tae-Bin) - Me

LEE WAN AND TAE HEE - syah .. lol im just kiding with you syah

and then of course .. our main queen bee when it comes to tae hee .. beary

Guest istatowin

That's a cool video istatowin... I'm glad that you use the original "Take my breath away" by Berlin instead of the one from Jessica Simpson.

thanks BHD! :D I didnt even pay attention on whether I used the orig version or not! :lol:

wait, TH is wearing a skirt in that motorcycle ride, ryt? she looks so sexy as they rushed against the wind!!! HB must be very happy to hav our angel behind his back... :wub:

well they are both lucky! :lol:

lol atleast all the big time kth coupling has one huge supporter each .. lol even the fantasy ones have fanbases

lol

Kim Tae Hee - Kim Rae Won (TRYers) - Istatowin

Kim Tae Hee - Won Bin (Bin-Hee) - Tokio

Kim Tae Hee - Hyun Bin (Tae-Bin) - Me

LEE WAN AND TAE HEE - syah .. lol im just kiding with you syah

and then of course .. our main queen bee when it comes to tae hee .. beary

hahaha! attention syah!!! someones making fun of u! :lol:

ok lets wait for syah and the queen bee to confirm ur claim... :lol:

lol i would never make fun of syah .. haha .. she really does like that pairing of tae hee though .. :) oh wait then again .. theres always ssh and tae hee .. and well then again theres dongwan and tae hee for beary, i think she fancies them too .. haha

it seems like tae hee is having love affairs, left and right :)

and of course i claim the Tae-Bin .. throne .. lol i came up with the name tae-bin -_- for goodness sakes :)

Guest istatowin

lol i would never make fun of syah .. haha .. she really does like that pairing of tae hee though .. :) oh wait then again .. theres always ssh and tae hee .. and well then again theres dongwan and tae hee for beary, i think she fancies them too .. haha

it seems like tae hee is having love affairs, left and right :)

and of course i claim the Tae-Bin .. throne .. lol i came up with the name tae-bin -_- for goodness sakes :)

and u even want it to be their 1st child's name :lol:

yeah syah fancies SSH-KTH pairing...and beary too..its not a secret now... :lol:

but i know where their hearts lie at the end of the selection process ;):lol:

haha! we are bad pairing KTH with this and that guy!!! :lol:

to think there's only one (or two? :lol: ) guy who made it to her qualified list :lol:

and u even want it to be their 1st child's name :lol:

yeah syah fancies SSH-KTH pairing...and beary too..its not a secret now... :lol:

but i know where their hearts lie at the end of the selection process? ;):lol:

omg .. lol i dont know now sis, lol we should let them speak their minds, before we jump to conclusions :0

yes .. lol just like danny from 1tym, tae bin is a fine name to name your son :) its very .. attractive on so many levels

and mookie and i were talking about this before, lol seeing tae bin on jeju is scary, its like they're going to cause global warming or something .. its too much hotness for one person to handle

Guest istatowin

omg .. lol i dont know now sis, lol we should let them speak their minds, before we jump to conclusions :0

yes .. lol just like danny from 1tym, tae bin is a fine name to name your son :) its very .. attractive on so many levels

and mookie and i were talking about this before, lol seeing tae bin on jeju is scary, its like they're going to cause global warming or something .. its too much hotness for one person to handle

haha! that jeju photoshoot was the "culprit"!!!! it inspired me to make an MV...now im sleep-deprived :lol:

tae-bin sounds strong! :D

Guest beary

:w00t: you guys are so funny.... can't stop laughing... we sure have wild imagination... :P

Kim Rae Won... Won Bin... Hyun Bin... Song Sueng Hun... Kim Dong Wan... Jung Woo Sung... and more.... *scratching head*

someone please teach me how to choose just one among these hot guys? I want all of them :w00t:

oops, give me a sec, I think I got it wrong, I am not selecting a guy for myself...

We are talking about dream partner for Tae Hee... excuse me.... :P;)

I am torn between them.... i can't decide.... :crazy:

*drum rolls* alrighty my vote still goes to him in the end.... :lol:

2i9kzgi.jpg

credit http://blog.daum.net/sunbichan2

Guest istatowin

:w00t: you guys are so funny.... can't stop laughing... we sure have wild imagination... :P

Kim Rae Won... Won Bin... Hyun Bin... Song Sueng Hun... Kim Dong Wan... Jung Woo Sung... and more.... *scratching head*

someone please teach me how to choose just one among these hot guys? I want all of them :w00t:

oops, give me a sec, I think I got it wrong, I am not selecting a guy for myself...

We are talking about dream partner for Tae Hee... excuse me.... :P;)

I am torn between them.... i can't decide.... :crazy:

*drum rolls* alrighty my vote still goes to him in the end.... :lol:

%7Boption%7D2i9kzgi.jpg[/img

credit http://blog.daum.net/sunbichan2

really beary? wow! what a BIG SURPRISE!!!! :lol: :lol:

ahhh, that forever LSIH blog is such a gem!!! magnif!!! :D

2 more pictures during the CYON CF filming at Jeju

%7Boption%7D4ibj4zn.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7D4hsomlk.jpg[/img

credit Fin.s

waaah! thanks!!! more pls.... :lol:

oh what a surprise .. lol beary, haha thanks for the more cyon pics .. gosh .. they look gorgeous .. haha cant wait for the cf

btw .. i think im losing it for Rae Won - Tae Hee, maybe i should rewatch LSIH again, haha all this cyon news has really gotten to me, all i can think about now is Tae-Bin :)

Guest kittenmasks

Sorry, but where exactly are these photos from? Need to know for a project. Thanks!

those were for a press conference for the new cyon shine promotion over in china

Is there a list of all the dramas and movies she has in this thread?

creds wiki

Music Videos

* Don't Go Away by Park Yong-ha (2004)

* Only by The Jun (2003)

* Letter by G.O.D. (2002)

* Zoy Project

Drama

* 2004: Love Story in Harvard(SBS)

* 2004: Nine Tailed Fox(KBS)

* 2003: Stairway to Heaven(SBS)

* 2003: Screen(SBS)

* 2003: A Problem At My Younger Brother's House(SBS)

* 2002: Let's Go(SBS)

Film

* 2007: Ssawoom (Quarrel) [New]

* 2006: The Restless

* 2002: New Citizen

* 2001: Last Present

Guest beary

Sorry, but where exactly are these photos from? Need to know for a project. Thanks!

edit: soy had replied

Is there a list of all the dramas and movies she has in this thread?

lol i dont want to mess up another one of your posts

she's beautiful. is she taking up a role in any drama soon?

Not a drama, but she is confirmed for a new romantic comedy movie, Ssawoom (Quarrel)