w00t: share w/ you & all ~ ^^ .....

New MV -- 'U Got it' ---

all the Sweet scenes of 'Hyun Woo' + 'Soo In' in Harvard days ~~ :wub:

the song is by Roy Orbison ---- Very enJOYable ~~~ :D

http://link.filelink.chol.com/mitooyo/JBJA...31000135911.wmv

------------

fr: lawarni / credit jenny ^^ of http://www.kimraewon.com.cn/

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v93/maha...ps/d5dde8d8.jpg

^ahh just watched the MV and it GOT ME!!! :lol: thanks again!

i think any kind of love song can fit to our harvard couple...sweet, romantic, sad, passionate or even slow rock! :lol: amazing! :)

thanks for the update!!!! i hope the final tally will show a rae-kth result :wub::D

regarding the "showing of love to DH..."

RAE is to KTH as DH is to MINE :lol: :lol: well, since i dont think i have a heart to steal RAE from KTH :lol:

Can someone load this video to youtube. For some reason, I can't view it.....

Guest tokio

Hey istatowin has a new pairing?? hhhehehhe, who is DH? thanks for the video, i enjoy looking at them, there very good but the link is not working, its not loading properly. And you used Roy Orbison, i love him. i got a few songs from him, such a great composer and singer

Anyway, hope Tae Hee wins the award though Ha Ji Won is great to and a great actress. Hope to see more of Tae Hee but we all know who she is waiting for.................................Won Bin to return at the second half of the year! so they can work together and announce their wedding, lol. :ph34r::sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

Guest reigne80

RAE is to KTH as DH is to MINE :lol: :lol: well, since i dont think i have a heart to steal RAE from KTH :lol:

naks sis istatowin! hahahaha.... im speechless! well ok, that claim of urs is granted! :lol:

Guest fivemagic

I haven't been back to this thread in a while, hope I didn't miss anything exciting while I was away on other threads, but it's good to be back on our angel thread.

Count me in too..........I would love to see our 'Angel' being paired with Won Bin for her next drama. I think it's going to be fun having them act together either in a comedy or romance typed drama, and for them to be so compatible on-screen as well as off-screen. Also, I am looking for her to be paired up with Hyun Bin as well. Again, I think they will have a great collaboration on-screen as well as off-screen too. What do you guys think?

I believe our Angel will have great collaboration with just any guy because of her good looks, very beautiful face and smiles, her gorgeous body, etc etc......you know what I mean.

Guest beary

beary-- by now maybe you are over dreaming of KTH with SSH in a drama. i saw recent pics of SSH by chance and i just can't help to dream of them again for the moment, it seems istatowin is currently also showing love to KTH with another guy (DH).

i see SSH on your siggy ;) the drama that SSH might be doing is called off.. he is doing a movie next, so i thought there might be a chance for a KTH-SSH collaboration.. but looks like the bubble is bursted too... from the outline of the movie, doesnt seem a need to have a female lead... maybe a female supporting actress is all they require... another person came to my mind, he is Ji Sung :lol: I am trying to figure out how well they going to look together... I am just too glad that many good actors are back or coming back into the acting business....

btw i like your dream on the night of Tae Hee's bday! i hope it comes true, so take me along with you to Korea the next time you're gonna visit again, we shall go hunting for Tae Hee's apartment!

:w00t: sure thing... i will bring you along the next time... when you finishing your exams? :lol: hunting for her apartment sounds adventurous, but we must be prepared that she will hate us for invading her pivacy, then again it also means that she will have deep impression of us (in the bad way) :P

i always hope tae hee can hold a summer camp or similar, she will be able to spend days with her fans... but do open to foreigners, i will definitely be there... you coming along, syah? ;)

about the Paeksang Awards....

i don't know how many Popularity Awards they will give out this year, last year they only gave out to four, 1 male & 1 female each for the Movie & TV sections. btw i think i gave the wrong info earlier, a check at the voting page shows that VOTING seems to be ONLY via SMS & phone, so i think for that, we have to leave it to the Korean fans to vote for our girl....

Vote schedule is from April 4th 2007 00:00 hrs to April 22nd 2007 00:00 hrs.

latest Update As of 2007.04.05 03:54hrs Korean time, leading the pack are....

TV section popularity vote

Male: Lee Beom Su (Surgeon Bong Dal-hee) -- 36.7%

Female: Han Ye Seul (Fantastic Couple) -- 38.3%

Movie section popularity vote

Male: Ji Hyeon Woo (Old Miss Diary) -- 28.1%

Female: Kim Tae Hee (The Restless) -- 40%

beary, 2 pple you love leading the Movie popularity votes as of the first day of voting! though Tae Hee is leading at the moment, i hope the fans can keep her at the top till the end cause i think we all miss seeing her get onstage to receive awards! for now, Tae Hee's closest competitor is Ha Ji Won (Miracle on 1st Street).

source http://isplus.joins.com/100sang/vote/vote.html

thanks for such wonderful news... Ji Hyeon Woo and Kim Tae Hee are still leading the movie section voting *jumps* *jumps* *jumps*

Rain is right behind JHW, i'm sure Rain's fans are going to do anything to make him top... *worried*

as for the female category, Ha Ji Won is close behind and we shouldn't underestimate her... there is a black horse Kim Ah Joong on the list, we will never know what is going to happen for the next 16 days of voting... *more worried* the korean fans must support Tae Hee on our behalf....

it's all LG's fault, they shd get her to be the model for LG phones in Singapore as well. but i guess the market for LG phones here is too small, not worth having a model like KTH. i hope no one kills me for this but did Tae Hee gain some weight? :unsure:

anyway for the super huge LG Shine China pics you posted, it's so big that i could look around searching for the moles on her body :ph34r::lol: sorry i was a bit bored i guess, or fascinated by the super huge pics of her, i could look into her eyes even.

anyway thanks beary and Greentea for the pics of KTH with HB, it doesn't hurt to see many pics of 2 gorgeous pple together.

But LG gets LYA for their electronic appliances in sg... :tears: nothing against her but i will be happier if LG sg brings in KTH for their mobile phones...

actually i think it's just the dress she wore during the china promotion... :P

syah other than moles we can even count the scars she has.... if you are still feeling bored, try counting the number of hair strands she has... B)

Guest fivemagic

beary, thanks for sharing and posting some wonderful and nice pics of our angel KTH with HB from the CYON Shine Blacklabel Series Promotion. They both looked very very good and KTH is absolutely gorgeous in that dress next to HB. Oh my, how I wish for them to do a drama together. They are so fresh and warm with KTH smiling beautifully as always.........beary, you're the best. Please keep posting more if you have time.

Where do I go to vote for our angel KTH?

Guest djmackj

with so many widescreens now on laptops and monitors, why aren't there more widescreen wallpapers?? it sucks that there's a thick black bar beside every one of my kth wallpapers ><