Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Guest istatowin

aiya, i cant wait to read the poems, i might send one in later on, if i remember to :)

haha soy! u must remember! :lol: well we still hav 8 days :lol:

Guest luckyyou

available @

http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

dmbv11cu2.jpgdmbv12jt8.jpg

[cf] Kim Tae Hee & Won Bin - CYON Idea DMB Phone (Ver.1)

dmbv2xs2.jpg

[cf] Kim Tae Hee & Won Bin - CYON Idea DMB Phone (Ver.2)

gamephonev11xi1.jpggamephonev12kx4.jpg

[cf] Kim Tae Hee & Won Bin - CYON Idea Game Phone (Ver.1)

gamephonev2ar7.jpg

[cf] Kim Tae Hee & Won Bin - CYON Idea Game Phone (Ver.2)

sliderwx4.jpg

[cf] Kim Tae Hee & Won Bin - CYON Idea Slide Phone

available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

Guest badhairday

another fanart by forbidden of showwallpaper

006220.jpg

In this picture that's in the background, is her hair colored? I don't think I've ever seen her in another hair color. From the looks of it, she pulls it off quite well!

Tae Hee left a message at Fin.s on 17 Feb 2007

so glad to hear from her again... :)

sorry no translation available at the moment.. please be patient with us as we are having holis... :blush:

http://www.eggdisk.com/files/239497_eggat/finsmsg070217.jpg

credit Fin.s

before beary or anyone posts the full translation to her message, below are translations to 2 related articles.

i think i read that Tae Hee & Namoo Actors will be at Lee Eun Joo's memorial service on February 22 since the late LEJ was after all frm Namoo before she hanged herself on February 22 2005. in other news, Tae Hee had been voted #1 as the actress who suits the doctor role best. this is probably due to her medical student/doctor role in LSIH.

as always translations are never 100% accurate, so do correct me for the mistakes, thanks!

김태희 "시나리오에 푹 빠졌어요"

Kim Tae Hee "I fitted into the scenarios completely"

Journalist Kim Hyeon Rok | 02/19 14:43

indexlinkimagephpno2007ew4.jpg

Actress Kim Tae Hee told of her recent situation together with her Lunar New Year greeting through her official fan cafe homepage (Fin.s) on the Internet.

On the 18th, Kim Tae Hee left a message that was full of charm through her own fan cafe homepage saying that she has not decided on a new work yet and that since every day seems to be a holiday for her, she has no impression of public holidays.

Kim TAE HEE who is absorbed in reading scenarios these days clarified, "These days reading scenarios can also be interesting. When I cry and laugh looking through the scenario writings, I come to love the character without realising it and the desire to act in the role will arise."

And she said, "Although there are one or two such works, still I do not know yet. I have read a lot of works for the moment. Since I am in relaxed mode now, I am trying to read a little more works and have not decided thoroughly. Meanwhile though, it should be at least a few more months from now before I will be able to greet you with a new work in the future. In the meantime, I will live life well as Kim Tae Hee and do my best till then so that I can leave messages often in here."

Moreover Kim TAE HEE emphasised that she wants to do all the things that she wants to do before becoming busy again, "If I am chased by the schedule at once, I will think that there are many insufficient things and there will be too many cases that I may have to miss out and pass up as my character cannot carry out various things simultaneously. So, this time given to me now is too important for me."

Successively she added, "Although I am not one who is well-known to be excellent in sociability, it is a really good thing to have many acquaintances that it is possible for me to exchange deep talks with intimate friends when negative things and affirmative things being carried out are seen."

<Copyrightⓒ 'Real-time public entertainments news flash, Everything of star' Star news>

article source http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...9725&type=1

translation credit HOME of the Angel / www.kim-taehee.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------

김태희 "복귀? 조금만 더 기다려 주세요"

Kim Tae Hee "Return? Please wait a little longer"

"Rest for only several more months" fans are told via E-mail

"Fit into scenario completely" hint that the next work is a movie

Journalist An Jin Yong realyong@sportshankook.co.kr

Input time : 2007/02/20 09:16:48

Correction time : 2007-02-20 14:47:10

nopredict200702200916070.jpg

"I will take a rest for another few months."

Actress Kim Tae Hee clarified that she had no other intention when she returned for a while with her new year well-wishes through the E-mail that she had sent to her fans on the afternoon of the Lunar New Year day. Kim TAE HEE had transmitted the E-mail via her fan club 'Fin.s & Flora'.

While beginning her E-mail with the words, "I am sorry that my greeting is overdue," Kim Tae Hee said, "I plan to rest well for some months. I should be greeting you with a work in at least a few months. I am enjoying the margin these days. Such time is very important to me now."

Through the E-mail, Kim TAE HEE indirectly hinted the point of having chosen a movie as her next work.

Kim Tae Hee clarified, "It is interesting to read a scenario these days. I cry and laugh looking at scenarios. Then, the desire to act as the person will arise and I come to love the person unawares. There are one or two of such works."

Kim TAE HEE spent time together with her family during the Lunar New Year public holiday.

An official from Kim TAE HEE's side said, "Kim TAE HEE spent the Lunar New Year with her family in Seoul as she did not have any schedule during the New Year period. Kim TAE HEE does not have a work which she has opted to perform in yet. She is examining many works at present."

After her movie <The Restless>, Kim TAE HEE had folded all her formal activities and is choosing her next work. It was predicted recently that Kim TAE HEE would perform in SBS mini-series <Angel> but she had humbly rejected the performance.

article source http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/2007...09161158390.htm

---------------------------------

and this is for my LSIH dreamers & TRYers, maybe you have seen it or it had been posted somewhere but since it's not yet posted on this thread, here are pics of Tae Hee and Rae Won sporting Bulgari watches, the pics of Tae Hee with the watch were frm back in July 2005 when she was presented the limited edition Bulgari Carbon Gold watch in Hong Kong. as for Rae Won, those pics were from February 10 2007 when he was in Thailand.

downloadblogfhandlemdhxey4.jpg

downloadblogfhandlemdhxwu1.jpg

credit http://blog.daum.net/sunbichan2

and this one i read off the KRW thread, an excerpt of what he had said at his recent fanmeeting event at the Hallyu Expo in Jeju, thanks to dodomi & her friend Grace for translating. if you are a KRW fan, you can read more @ this post >> http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?act...amp;pid=5025320 , very interesting :P

if i'm not wrong, the kiss scene b/w him and Tae Hee was screened at the back and so he said,

The kiss scene had lots of NG so it was very hard. But I really enjoyed it

And it was the wedding with kim tae hee.

thanks syah, i find it interesting that tae hee is reading scripts. it seems like shes really interested in different projects, but not only that but also motivated by the writing. i kinda imagine her directing or producing in the future, perhaps ? lol i dont know maybe its just my wishful thinking but i kinda want her to do more than just act, shes so smart, and it seems like her talent shouldnt be just limited to acting. :)

Guest badhairday

before beary or anyone posts the full translation to her message, below are translations to 2 related articles.

i think i read that Tae Hee & Namoo Actors will be at Lee Eun Joo's memorial service on February 22 since the late LEJ was after all frm Namoo before she hanged herself on February 22 2005. in other news, Tae Hee had been voted #1 as the actress who suits the doctor role best. this is probably due to her medical student/doctor role in LSIH.

Don't forget that she graduated from Seoul University. I think many ppl voted for her because she comes across as an intelligent girl. Of course, her role in LSIH did help alot.

Random Pictures

Tae Hee on the cover of COSMOPOLITAN BEAUTY issue Mar 2007

cosmo_mar2007.jpg

I will miss my bus if this poster ever gets to my country

img13D.jpg

Print Ads for Samsung Digital, but the one below doesn't look like her :unsure:

070220_0003.jpg

070220_0004.jpg

1108872897_3ddd.jpg

credit Fin.s

Kim Tae-hee Tries on New Sensual Image

Kim Tae-hee, who has cultivated a clean, innocent image, is all mystery and sensuality in a new commercial for the Amore Pacific cosmetics line Hera. The spot shows the actress looking seductive against a backdrop of an old castle, the gothic streets of Catalonia, and an exotic jazz bar in Barcelona. There were reportedly concerns whether Kim’s innocent girl image would clash with the brand’s sensual image. But Kim’s intelligent sensuality comes to the fore with a new big hairstyle and smoky eye make-up.

200702210011_01.jpg

Kim Tae-hee in the Hera commercial./Amore Pacific

The commercial consists of three episodes, with the second and the third to be aired in April and September. Each episode has an independent story line, but all three also tell a continuing story.

(englishnews@chosun.com )

Source http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0702210011.html

Guest istatowin

In this picture that's in the background, is her hair colored? I don't think I've ever seen her in another hair color. From the looks of it, she pulls it off quite well!

i wouldnt hav noticed it ! :lol: yeah it fits her well too :D

Guest istatowin

as always translations are never 100% accurate, so do correct me for the mistakes, thanks!

김태희 "시나리오에 푹 빠졌어요"

Kim Tae Hee "I fitted into the scenarios completely"

Journalist Kim Hyeon Rok | 02/19 14:43

indexlinkimagephpno2007ew4.jpg

Actress Kim Tae Hee told of her recent situation together with her Lunar New Year greeting through her official fan cafe homepage (Fin.s) on the Internet.

On the 18th, Kim Tae Hee left a message that was full of charm through her own fan cafe homepage saying that she has not decided on a new work yet and that since every day seems to be a holiday for her, she has no impression of public holidays.

Kim TAE HEE who is absorbed in reading scenarios these days clarified, "These days reading scenarios can also be interesting. When I cry and laugh looking through the scenario writings, I come to love the character without realising it and the desire to act in the role will arise."

And she said, "Although there are one or two such works, still I do not know yet. I have read a lot of works for the moment. Since I am in relaxed mode now, I am trying to read a little more works and have not decided thoroughly. Meanwhile though, it should be at least a few more months from now before I will be able to greet you with a new work in the future. In the meantime, I will live life well as Kim Tae Hee and do my best till then so that I can leave messages often in here."

Moreover Kim TAE HEE emphasised that she wants to do all the things that she wants to do before becoming busy again, "If I am chased by the schedule at once, I will think that there are many insufficient things and there will be too many cases that I may have to miss out and pass up as my character cannot carry out various things simultaneously. So, this time given to me now is too important for me."

Successively she added, "Although I am not one who is well-known to be excellent in sociability, it is a really good thing to have many acquaintances that it is possible for me to exchange deep talks with intimate friends when negative things and affirmative things being carried out are seen."

<Copyrightⓒ 'Real-time public entertainments news flash, Everything of star' Star news>

article source http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...9725&type=1

----------------------------------------------------------------------

김태희 "복귀? 조금만 더 기다려 주세요"

Kim Tae Hee "Return? Please wait a little longer"

"Rest for only several more months" fans are told via E-mail

"Fit into scenario completely" hint that the next work is a movie

Journalist An Jin Yong realyong@sportshankook.co.kr

Input time : 2007/02/20 09:16:48

Correction time : 2007-02-20 14:47:10

nopredict200702200916070.jpg

"I will take a rest for another few months."

Actress Kim Tae Hee clarified that she had no other intention when she returned for a while with her new year well-wishes through the E-mail that she had sent to her fans on the afternoon of the Lunar New Year day. Kim TAE HEE had transmitted the E-mail via her fan club 'Fin.s & Flora'.

While beginning her E-mail with the words, "I am sorry that my greeting is overdue," Kim Tae Hee said, "I plan to rest well for some months. I should be greeting you with a work in at least a few months. I am enjoying the margin these days. Such time is very important to me now."

Through the E-mail, Kim TAE HEE indirectly hinted the point of having chosen a movie as her next work.

Kim Tae Hee clarified, "It is interesting to read a scenario these days. I cry and laugh looking at scenarios. Then, the desire to act as the person will arise and I come to love the person unawares. There are one or two of such works."

Kim TAE HEE spent time together with her family during the Lunar New Year public holiday.

An official from Kim TAE HEE's side said, "Kim TAE HEE spent the Lunar New Year with her family in Seoul as she did not have any schedule during the New Year period. Kim TAE HEE does not have a work which she has opted to perform in yet. She is examining many works at present."

After her movie <The Restless>, Kim TAE HEE had folded all her formal activities and is choosing her next work. It was predicted recently that Kim TAE HEE would perform in SBS mini-series <Angel> but she had humbly rejected the performance.

article source http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/2007...09161158390.htm

---------------------------------

and this is for my LSIH dreamers & TRYers, maybe you have seen it or it had been posted somewhere but since it's not yet posted on this thread, here are pics of Tae Hee and Rae Won sporting Bulgari watches, the pics of Tae Hee with the watch were frm back in July 2005 when she was presented the limited edition Bulgari Carbon Gold watch in Hong Kong. as for Rae Won, those pics were from February 10 2007 when he was in Thailand.

downloadblogfhandlemdhxey4.jpg

downloadblogfhandlemdhxwu1.jpg

credit http://blog.daum.net/sunbichan2

and this one i read off the KRW thread, an excerpt of what he had said at his recent fanmeeting event at the Hallyu Expo in Jeju, thanks to dodomi & her friend Grace for translating. if you are a KRW fan, you can read more @ this post >> http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?act...amp;pid=5025320 , very interesting :P

if i'm not wrong, the kiss scene b/w him and Tae Hee was screened at the back and so he said,

waaaah! ur back! :lol:

thanks sis! :D

wallies

credit:instyle

20061202instylewall1152dw2.jpg

20061201instylewall1152ie0.jpg

gracias missha! :)

Kim Tae-hee Tries on New Sensual Image

Kim Tae-hee, who has cultivated a clean, innocent image, is all mystery and sensuality in a new commercial for the Amore Pacific cosmetics line Hera. The spot shows the actress looking seductive against a backdrop of an old castle, the gothic streets of Catalonia, and an exotic jazz bar in Barcelona. There were reportedly concerns whether Kim’s innocent girl image would clash with the brand’s sensual image. But Kim’s intelligent sensuality comes to the fore with a new big hairstyle and smoky eye make-up.

200702210011_01.jpg

Kim Tae-hee in the Hera commercial./Amore Pacific

The commercial consists of three episodes, with the second and the third to be aired in April and September. Each episode has an independent story line, but all three also tell a continuing story.

(englishnews@chosun.com )

Source http://english.chosun.com/w21data/html/new...0702210011.html

wow!! cant wait for the next installment :D

Guest istatowin

Random Pictures

Tae Hee on the cover of COSMOPOLITAN BEAUTY issue Mar 2007

cosmo_mar2007.jpg

I will miss my bus if this poster ever gets to my country

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.eggdisk.com/files/261783_of0ze/img13D.jpg[/img

Print Ads for Samsung Digital, but the one below doesn't look like her :unsure:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.eggdisk.com/files/261787_iulzn/070220_0003.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.eggdisk.com/files/261786_qdqsn/070220_0004.jpg[/img

%7Boption%7Dhttp://www.eggdisk.com/files/261785_qidjd/1108872897_3ddd.jpg[/img

credit Fin.s

i hope they distribute this cosmo mag here in phil too...definitely a best seller :lol: