Kim Tae Hee * 김태희 * 金泰希 * キムテヒ

Nancyzak

Okay, I just watched the 20 seconds Hera CF and couldn't tell much difference between that and the 15 seconds one... Am I missing something? Was she climbing on that purple cloth a little longer?

badhairday try watching the 2 versions again... in the 20 sec version, she run towards and opened the door, which was not included in the 15 sec version.. and there is extra take of her descending from the cloth... and extra scene of the backview of a guy.... it's as if we are playing the spot-the-difference game :lol:

^at first i thought she was sliding down the pole during the HERA event (the CF playing in the background) :lol: is it a bedsheet? looks like rapunzel escaping from the witch's castle :lol:

i wonder whos the guy driving the car... hmmm...

ya she seems to be escaping from something... the purple cloth can be curtain instead of bedsheet :P ... and is the guy waiting for her? or he happened to see her escaping? :w00t: so curious... can't wait for the extended version....

By the way, i read that the CF shooting is done at Barcelona Spain and the CF is meant to be of antique Gothic Style. From 9th Feb the 20 sec version will be aired, and from 22nd a 100 secs internet version will be up at HERA hompeage. :w00t: now they are talking about a 100 secs version... wonder how many versions there are in total.... :sweatingbullets: and there are 2~3 more CFs planned to be aired in Apr and Sep.

Guest bas_nexus

KTH is really pretty on this clip, its really flawless. by the way pls do post here if ever you get a copy of the RESTLESS here at the Philippines. Thanks

Guest silkenhut

hmm whats the latest news on kim tae hee? new kdrama? movies?

has mid air been released?

lol its been soo long since I last visited this thread.. haha

some of these have been posted but i guess it doesn't hurt to read & see them again.

thanks to everyone for posting on this thread! and i see some old names reappearing. :w00t:

and thanks all for mentioning tht there's a guy & a car in the CF, i seriously wouldn't have noticed it if noone mentioned it.

i tried doing the article translations so as to keep my mind busy when i come home.

translations may not be 100% accurate, so would appreciate all help in correcting my mistakes thanks.

'헤라'의 새 여신 김태희, 베일을 벗다

'Hera' new goddess Kim Tae Hee, the veil is removed

Kim Tae Hee, first HERA TV advertisement after advertising contract last September

Journalist Park Hee Jin | 02/12 10:50

2007021213424679494.jpg

2007021213424679494.wmv

Right Click & Save as to Download (15 secs version)

Watch on Youtube

indexlinkimagephpno2007ri4.jpg

She was with LG Household & Health Care as a 'OHUI' model. When she moved to AMORE Pacific last year to become a 'HERA' model, it became a large topic. Kim Tae Hee appears in her first TV advertisement as the new goddess of HERA.

Amore Pacific (558,000 won 0 0.0%) clarified on the 12th that the filming for Kim Tae Hee's first Hera TV advertisement 'Jazz Bar Hera' was finished and that it had begun to screen the ad on the ninth.

Kim TAE HEE's two-year model contract with AMORE Pacific was made in August. She went into HERA MODEL activities such as pictorial photoshoots from September.

After the advertising contract, this is the start of Kim TAE HEE appearing in HERA TV advertisements.

At the beginning, AMORE Pacific scheduled to rush the TV advertisement filming around December and put out the TV advertisement from January this year.

However, the fantasy great work 'The Restless' which attracted great expectations as the first screen debut work of Kim TAE HEE came to be opened at the end-of-the-year last year. HERA was completely beaten by it and thus the CF schedules also became more or less delayed just for a moment.

This time the TV advertisement established the episode where aristocratic Kim TAE HEE who lived inside an old-fashioned palatial residence tries to enter the common every day life (by running away?) in her high-class sensuous image.

It progressed in Barcelona, Spain and the antique characteristics, whether Catalonia or the Gothic style street, made the appearance of the exotic Jazz Barr overflowing in mysterious beauty as the background and this surface is Hera's brand concept.

Volume one is out this time. Two and three will continue in April and September respectively. The story of the 2007 Hera advertising series is scheduled to be released in three volumes. The enchanting story of Kim Tae Hee is scheduled to be taken up in mysterious cities that will come to be experienced.

<Copyright © Money Today News>

article source http://news.moneytoday.co.kr/view/mtview.p...=20060711110821

translation credit HOME of the Angel / www.kim-taehee.com

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

related article & pics

김태희, 신비로운 '라푼첼 공주' 고성 탈출기!

Kim Tae Hee, Mysterious 'Princess Rapunzel' account of high escape!

2007-02-12

pkimtaebon0212.jpg

pkimtaer10212.jpg

pkimtaer20212.jpg

pkimtaer30212.jpg

pkimtaer40212.jpg

pkimtaer50212.jpg

source http://www.reviewstar.net/ent/ent_view.php...1&uid=20715

헤라,김태희 첫 CF 공개

Hera, Kim Tae Hee, The first CF opening to the public

[2007.02.12 17:12]

15-6-0921019149.jpg

After AMORE Pacific welcomed on board Kim TAE HEE as a HERA MODEL, it clarified that it had begun to put out her first CF for 'The ROUGE HOLIC'.

<------------translation skipped because the contents are repetitive; description of the CF------------->

An official from AMORE Pacific said, "When the innocent image of Kim TAE HEE was met with the hit item The ROUGE HOLIC and the smoky eye makeup of HERA, she was transformed by the makeup in the image of intense and charming temptation."

Kim Tae Hee frequently faced the filming with laughters and it was evaluated by the people concerned that she digested the filming of the serious wire scene where she descended the castle by herself without a body double though the filming progressed from the evening for 12 hours or more till the next day morning to show the beauty at night characteristic of the Hera CF.

The launching of 'The ROUGE HOLIC' CF was carried out last week and continuing from volume one, volumes 2 and 3 are due to be put out in April and September.

/scoopkoh@fnnews.com Journalist Go Eun Gyeong

article source http://www.fnnews.com/view?ra=Sent1001m_01...DateDay=12&

-----------------------------

김태희, '고급스런 관능미의 뮤즈'

Kim Tae Hee, 'Muse of high-class sensuous beauty'

Journalist Park Jae Deok avalo@joynews24.com

February 12, 2007

Top STAR KIM TAE HEE expressed the feeling of women's desires to be beautiful forever and high class beauties.

<------------translation skipped because the contents are repetitive; description of the CF------------->

1171276588_1.jpg

Meanwhile a lovely appearance is occasionally shown through a lot of advertisements. Kim Tae Hee is a top star who shows an intellectual appearance. There was no regret and the sensuality of Hera was pointed out with her provocative hair rarely seen. It transformed her in the image of a strong enchanting temptress through 'The Rouge Holic' and the smoky eye make-up.

Kim Tae Hee told of her impressions that she was glad to do the transformation successfully and she calls it a debut because the high-level sensuous beauty was tried for the first time.

1171276589_2.jpg

The 15 seconds version of HERA's 'The ROUGE HOLIC' CF volume one begun broadcasting onair from the 9th. A cable version and an air wave version are due to debut from the 20th. Moreover, the 100 seconds version can be seen only on the Internet through the on-line screening pavilion on the HERA HOME PAGE from the 22nd.

The brand manager Choi Deok Su of AMOREPACIFIC Hera clarified, "An existing Hera image of high-level sensuous beauty overflowing with the feeling of confidence is expected to be up-graded further with the intellectual beauty in Kim Tae Hee."

IT inews24, Public entertainments and sports Joynews24

<Copyright ⓒ Joynews24. Reprint without permission and re-distribution prohibited>

article source http://joynews.inews24.com/home/view/joyne...p;g_menu=700100

-----------------------------------------------

related articles

full translation skipped as contents are repetitive.

김태희 와이어 신 대역 없이 소화

Kim Tae Hee digests wire action without substitute actor

[2007-02-12 19:50:44]

newsenphotophpuid200702ic0.jpg

source http://www.newsen.co.kr/news_view.php?news_uid=114280

김태희, 새 TV CF 촬영

Kim Tae Hee, new TV CF filming

[2007-02-12 22:51 input]

htm_200702122250590201000002010200-001.jpg

htm_200702122250590201000002010200-002.jpg

source http://isplus.joins.com/enter/star/200702/...0002010201.html

Guest fivemagic

KTH's short indie film

New Citizen (2002)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yirGJNZq-yA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=78yPfeV_cRI

cr: nadacjswo

Thanks, snow_angel, for sharing this youtube.........I haven't seen it before, but it looks suspenseful and chilling. I don't understand why or where she was going. Is she going home? Why is she all alone and how come there isn't anybody else in the short film?

By the way, KTH looks ravishing in this purple dress and her looks very elegantly styled.

hmm whats the latest news on kim tae hee? new kdrama? movies?

has mid air been released?

lol its been soo long since I last visited this thread.. haha

hey silkenhut,

it's nice seeing you here again after a really long time :)

as of now there's no new kdrama or movie yet for her since she's still said to be choosing her next work.

Midair or officially known as The Restless, was released in Korea in late December, the DVD shd be releasing in March.

Thanks, snow_angel, for sharing this youtube.........I haven't seen it before, but it looks suspenseful and chilling. I don't understand why or where she was going. Is she going home? Why is she all alone and how come there isn't anybody else in the short film?

By the way, KTH looks ravishing in this purple dress and her looks very elegantly styled.

fivemagic, wonder if you wanna keep the short indie movie?

if anyone wanna download it, here's a link i had uploaded it sometime back.

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=3ad...d6bf1c3ad60a0ed

take note tht the front part is a short interview with the director, the short film starts after that. enjoy.

i think she's on her way to meet her father at the carpark, probably he's fetching her home.

i guess it's just a short indie film so only one main cast is needed and the feeling of watching it is different.

there's not much dialogue in it thankfully so our eyes can just concentrate on following the happenings in it :lol:

and she's just so very beautiful in the purple dress in the cf. :wub:

can't wait to watch longer versions of the cf + the making hopefully!

【 More HERA CF captures 】

b6c0e1583ae391c4042bf14td4.jpg

2959b02af7d78bf9f2f49f2va5.jpg

04667412033ff3f7613a2b5lj8.jpg

credit http://blog.goo.ne.jp/kimtaehee-kimtaehee