Winter Wonderland*~*happy holidays!!!

Guest conversebunny

Guest conversebunny
an acapella arrangement by me
Hi everyone! The holidays make me so happy :) I love the cold and the feeling of celebration! :D Here's a really quick acapella recording of the song Winter Wonderland. It's by no means a perfect clip because I really rushed to get it done...I spent probably a total of less than an hour to make up the harmonies, record, and mix. >.<; Hope you like it though, happy holidays! <3 Winter Wonderland I think I might have forgotten to adjust the volume, so please turn it up. :P

Guest lovablekrnstar63

oh my gosh!

i sang this in 4 part harmony last year!

i had a solo in it too =]

be back after i take a listen

-EDIT-

GREAT harmonies!!

wow

3 part am i right?

woww

did you do the harmonies yourself or get them from sheet music??

anyhow it sounds VERY VERY nice =] great job w/ the harmony

and your tone is very nice & the soprano part sounds very cute =]

cant wait to hear more stuff from you!!

also great job w/ the mixing

wow.. you're good at everything arent you??

..jealous (jk..*cough*) =]

Guest shikamaru

seriously nice job =]

i do acappella too and seeing that you also transcribed & played that piano piece on your soundclick, i take it that you have perfect pitch.. or at least very close to it. hehe

Guest babiixru

Wow, good job CB. It sounds great. It just needs some jingle bells here and here.

wow you just need bg music and it's the perfectttttt clip xD and i think you should have lowered the volume of the highest harmony, so that it wouldn't overpower the lowest harmony xDD

Guest fantasiimaker

That was so cool, Violet ^^ I always have trouble with harmony vocals and such, so I'm amazed at how you made it all fit really well =) Great job, even for an acapella!

Keep singing ^^ (where's that endless story?? =O)

Guest conversebunny

lovablekrnstar63- I made up all the harmonies myself ^^ and yup 3 part all the way until the very last phrase, where I added a fourth part, the highest part. thanks so much! <3

shikamaru- thank you! nope I don't have perfect pitch...wish I did though!

BaEkKyOuNg_LoVeR- thanks! ^^

kokoling- haha if I had some I'd totally add it! XD

NAN- you're too sweet <3 glad you liked it!

J E W E L Z *- thank you for listening! :)

babiixru- you're totally right. I mixed this way too fast...I was in a rush, and now I'm too lazy to remix haha ^^; but thank you for pointing it out and for your nice comment!

fantasiimaker- ack endless story...*hides* I swear I will get that done someday lol :P thanks for listening to this one! <3 if you ever need help with harmonies or whatever, feel free to ask! :)

Guest crazy_blader

its beautiful..you sang all the parts yourself? n did u have some sort of guideline as to which pitch to hit when u are singing the background, or did u just figure everything out yourself? anw, a really great job in hamonizing!! :)

Guest cystaltears

hehe that was good! i hardly come to this part of the forum..but i love accapella stuff! ur so awesome..the only thing i would suggest is add some dyanmics..other than that it was so great! i love this song! i wish we sang this in vocal jazz... instead we sang jingle jazz -_____-"

Archived