One Fine Day OST-Natalie Merchant

Risse

~sway along with me~
Havent been here for a longlonglonglong while How are u guys.. Here's a lovely jazz piece from the movie "One Fine day" With George Clooney and Michelle Pffeifer(sp?) A one shot so timing and pitch slighty off at times. My dmusic http://risse.dmusic.com/ Just in case.. My sound click http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=215715 Comments critiques appreciated. Enjoy. *Sway along with me you guys* Have a blessed Christmas

Hihi Majasaki ;)..

hahah.. Me album eh~~ok I'll burn my craapy tracks to a cd.

Print Lyrics.

Do a huge feetprint and sign my name and send it to ya.

Kidding Mate.

Thanks for listening too Thao..

How were your christmases?

Guest babiixru

you have such old style voice and it brings back memories because my mom would always play carpenter's songs to soothe us into sleep and it brings back those memories! you have got such a jazzy/soulful/emotional voice =) i don't know this song so i can't hear any pitch/timing problems =D

i like how you hold out your notes, it's so steady

oh was the last song you did the song for soompi idol 3? cos i remember you doing a carpenters song for si3 haha :lol:

Guest _MaJa_1234

Hihi Majasaki ;)..

hahah.. Me album eh~~ok I'll burn my craapy tracks to a cd.

Print Lyrics.

Do a huge feetprint and sign my name and send it to ya.

Kidding Mate.

Thanks for listening too Thao..

How were your christmases?

Sounds good! lol my x-mas was good

had to pull this one out from the depths.. just to tell everyone, LISTEN TO THIS! very beautiful/jazzy/soulful voice. and i second Nan about singing Santa Baby ;) always a pleasure to listen to your clips Risse. even if you don't pursue singing as a career, you do have talent and ur husband shall be very lucky. =]

Guest conversebunny

I love your style and voice! beautiful job at conveying the emotions in this song... this sounds really really nice <3

yes yes please sing Santa Baby. :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SammyMac

hi Sammy.. what's with the Mice in your sig :lol:

Anybody here has the instrumentals for Santa Baby?

Hi Risse :D The rat is there coz i was born in the year of the rat :lol: I even got the nick name from Grandma who called me "Mr Rat" and I called her "Grandy Rat" :lol:

Archived