Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest incarnadine

I read a brief synopsis of the movie..hahah. it's cute.. HY was assigned by her boss to write an article about Korean Police..and guess what? Wookie's the one responsible to help her out. No wonder..:lol:

Oh I see... from what I've seen in the many trailers and BTSes shown, it's like they'll have a few not-so-good encounters with each other first, then when HY finally gets assigned to do that article, and LDW agrees to help out, they both discover to their chagrin that it's THEM they'll be working with! :sweatingbullets:

You're welcome roddy! I loved the scarf too..it's so flowery and it's not a typical accessory that a guy would wana use. But Wookie looked great in it..very handsome. Btw, how do you convert the link into a downloadable one? Can we download mms clips? Sorry I'm a techie illiterate >.<

Yeap malou, you got it right. They had some not so cool encounters with each other b4 they were assigned to work with each other. After all the trailers teasers...etc..it's not that hard to actually guess the storyline. ^_^

Guest incarnadine

Yeah ^_^ yes Jo, you can download mms clips. I use either Net Transport or Flashget, they both work excellently for me. They are both freeware and are not very big, so you can get them right off the Internet. :)

The scarf really looked good on Oppa. I think he or his stylist has a thing for scarves... and it really works on Wookie, he looks so dashing :blush:

Guest incarnadine

I just watched th Couples Party clip (Jo -- thanks for the link, roddy -- thanks for making it d/l-able) ^_^

Can I just say... Wookie has never looked so dashing. I just loved the way he stepped out of his car, scanned the crowd and look a bit arrogant (lol). The venue looked very nice and reminded me of the disco scenes in SR. HY looked very pretty (and she looked young, too... I also noticed how she and Wookie briefly hugged each other inside the venue, like they were close.

Again Wookie got very loud cheers from those who attended, and the place was packed. Again I cannot stress enough how HANDSOME he looked :blush: lol. I liked how he laughed while HY was singing her nuna nuna song -- he always gives out a good laugh whenever she does that :lol: I also was amused at how he reacted during the couple games, he was just so animated. And also the part where the man was proposing to his girlfriend (was that for real or hypothetical?), Wookie was particularly attentive and his reactions interesting... in one couple, he even turned his back :)

The event looked like a really fun one, had fun watching it. :)

I want to know who's the handsome kid in the blue windbreaker with the cool specs who gave him a hug at the end of the premier - looks almost like his kid brother.

Roddy isn't he the one who played the young Kwon Sang Woo in the drama series "The Sad Love Story" and the young boy in "Love Letter". I kinda remember thi s boy cause I came to like him in the two drama series. How he grown up to be a handsome man, anyway he's lovable when he was just a kid.

...........Btw, how do you convert the link into a downloadable one? Can we download mms clips? Sorry I'm a techie illiterate >.<

I'm no tech-head either Jo. One of the pervies here taught me - was it you shizzle? You right click on the page and click on 'view source'. A pop-up will come up with a lot of tech stuff, u hafta look for a link that ends with .wmv or .asf (video file). This only works on some streaming links, some may be masked so we won't be able to find it.

malou: i liked his entrance too, he's yummilicious when he looks snotty n serious, but underneath that cool look is a nice guy coz he immediately took the hand of a fan who was waiting outside the van :D . There was a funny moment after he hugged HY at the start of the clip (it looked more like she hugged him? :unsure: ...). He took out some cream/hand-cream and after using it on his hands, did he put some on her? :w00t: . It was too dark to see, but whatever he did, HY couldn't stop giggling, neither could the hosts, and in fact they played the x-files theme in the background for a few seconds :lol: . Wookie's mischeviousness is irresistible!

Guest incarnadine

Omo, is that what happened? It was too dark, all I could see was HY covering her mouth while laughing, and yes the X-files music was played in the background too, I wondered about that :lol: hehe thanks the info. He is just so mischievous! I wonder what he meant by that :lol:

PS. Yeap, 'twas her who hugged him. :P

thanx for the instructions chinggus.. will try to find my way into downloading the clips. Some clips of Wookie are dang worth collecting. I should go see the clip again since i streamed it just now, lagged a bit. ^_^

And HY hugged Wookie? awww..i so wana hug him too :blush:

Roddy isn't he the one who played the young Kwon Sang Woo in the drama series "The Sad Love Story" and the young boy in "Love Letter". I kinda remember thi s boy cause I came to like him in the two drama series. How he grown up to be a handsome man, anyway he's lovable when he was just a kid.

U cud be right shazee. I saw Love Letter and they do look the same kid (haven't seen Sad Love Story). But i'm jus curious what's the connection with Wookie coz he also called him "dong wook oppa" and Wookie gave him a big hug after the screening, so they're obviously pretty close. I'm thinking he may have acted with Wookie in his previous dramas....The little girl looked like his kid sister, very serious n charming when she was introduced to oppa *__*.

Jo: i want the hug n the putting-on-cream part :P:lol:

Guest incarnadine

Sighhh... I almost forgot how Wookie loves children. he seems so endeared to them, and they to him. I love seeing him turn into this protective and caring hyung and oppa. :blush:

Jo, roddy -- what are we waiting for? *runs to wookie and huuuugs* ^_^

Roddy it's possible also that they have the same manager or handler for the leading man in Love Letter have the same handler with Wookie

hola..lee dong wook really smart n cute in my girl....ohoo...my girl is the 1st drama of him ive watched...really nice to see him like dat...sometimes he look alike hyun bin....heheheh...

Guest incarnadine

More pics from the CGV movie screening 1/28.

13od7.jpg

47309038ub4.jpg

62602078it6.jpg

88929682nj3.jpg

42319410fd4.jpg

91212182hb2.jpg

37090931wb9.jpg

credit lee dong wook syndrome of 1004dong

Okay, I just have to let this out. Is it just me, or do LDW and HY seem cold during this 1/28 CGV movie premiere? I have seen a lot of pics of this event, even videos, and one thing I noticed is the relative coldness of LDW and HY to one another. I dunno, I may just be imagining things, or maybe they are just tired. :)

Guest post2third

The boy he hugged in the end of VIP premier clip played his nephew in Drama "Precious Family"

They seem close, aren't they?

Guest incarnadine

The boy he hugged in the end of VIP premier clip played his nephew in Drama "Precious Family"

They seem close, aren't they?

Really? That was one of Wookie's earlier dramas... it's so nice to know he and his young co-star have remained close after all these years :blush: There were former co-stars from Hanoi Bride, Island Village Teacher, My Girl, and now Precious Family who attended to support him. I think Wookie is the kind of person who, after the filming has finished, ends up making his co-stars his friends. :)

Guest incarnadine

Just realised, after watching the Couples party clip (for the nth time), I heard the word "boobi-boobi" again :lol: it was in the part where the couples were made to dance seductively with their partners... lol

Guest post2third

Of course, who wouldn't want to be friend with our dear Wookie. He's charming and got great personality.

I for one want to be his friend and have him hug me like that every time we meet. :D

Err.. may I ask how to qoute & post pictures? I'm so stupid when it comes to technical things like this.

malou, I've been reading what you and d posted at Dong Hae Lovers, and it is amazing how in those many pics, not once did they make eye contact. Well, okay, so maybe once or twice, but looking at their stance it seems like they tried so hard to stand together but want to get away from each other. Eh well, maybe they were just tired.

post2third, to post pics: ,,