Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

LIFE drama 3rd teaser!

Dr.Ye Jin Woo's character teaser

Lee Dong-Wook provides a voiceover at the beginning of the trailer explaining that the the question he hears the most is “isn’t (your life) so difficult you could die?”

The next question I hear the most is “what made you walk down this road?”

He answers “It’s because I learned so hard to save lives of people.”

“Life” first airs July 23, 2018 in South Korea.

Dr.Ye looks so cool yet we already can see what an uneasy Life he will have .Wookie's eyes' acting is top notch

• Like 3

15 hours ago, lingkoo said:

LIFE drama 3rd teaser!

Dr.Ye Jin Woo's character teaser

Lee Dong-Wook provides a voiceover at the beginning of the trailer explaining that the the question he hears the most is “isn’t (your life) so difficult you could die?”

The next question I hear the most is “what made you walk down this road?”

He answers “It’s because I learned so hard to save lives of people.”

“Life” first airs July 23, 2018 in South Korea.

Dr.Ye looks so cool yet we already can see what an uneasy Life he will have .Wookie's eyes' acting is top notch

Hi lingkoo, thanks for sharing the video. NICE - The clip shows the hectic scene of a doctor trying to save a patient inside a hospital. It hints at some of the problems in the hospital. Can't wait for this drama next month. I love medical dramas that's why, I'm really interested in seeing this drama . Much more watching this for Lee Dong-wook.  :lol:

• Like 5

Lee Dong Wook Talks About His Character For

Upcoming Drama “Life”

Lee-Dong-Wook-2.jpg

Upcoming JTBC drama “Life” recently revealed Lee Dong Wook’s official character poster. The medical drama is about Ye Jin Woo (played by Lee Dong Wook), a doctor who values life above all else, doctor Goo Seung Hyo (played by Cho Seung Woo) who values numbers above all else, and those around them who help or oppose them in their different approaches to medicine.[...]

Lee Dong Wook’s character Ye Jin Woo is the head physician of Sang Gook University Hospital’s emergency care center. Though he is closed off and doesn’t seem to care about the comings and goings of the hospital, but he has a very strong sense of the path a doctor is supposed to take.

more https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/18/lee-dong-wook-talks-character-upcoming-drama-life/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

[Orion's Daily Ramblings] Tragedy Strikes and Intrigue is Brewing in Third Teaser for "Life"

photo982022.jpg

Terrible things are happening in the hospital setting of jTBC's "Life", and we seem to have a death in the family of hero Ye Jin-woo (Lee Dong-wook). The power play is on, with different characters showing different motivation behind their work in what should be a place of healing with no room for personal gain or ego.

Our hero opens his narration by giving us a taste of what his work is all about. "'Aren't you dead tired?' is the question I get asked the most.

'Why did you choose this road?' comes next. Because I studied the ways of saving people from death", he says. Our good doctor may be focused on saving lives, but others are busy clashing. Lee Sang-yeop (Uhm Hyo-sup) warns of the potential deadly dangers of overworked doctors, an interest Goo Seung-hyo (Cho Seung-woo) mocks as insincere.

What is undoubtedly the main point of the teaser, however, is the involvement of Ye Seon-woo (Lee Kyu-hyung), Jin-woo's younger brother, in potentially sinister affairs. The man can be heard telling his older sibling that he shouldn't have talked about something, while someone else urges someone to stop wasting their energy and do their work. It's our hero's narration which brings about the worst news, however.

We are told of someone being brought in as a DOA (dead on arrival). Jin-woo continues "On this night, there were two brothers. One of them was stabbed to death by a junior they trusted". His closing words set to an empty home and him holding a black outfit are "It must have been a hard day. Your last day, when I said such harsh things".

What did Seon-woo know that led to his death? More importantly, this teaser gives us a clearer look at what we can expect from "Life", and a murder mystery is definitely a focus I can get behind. It looks like Jin-woo will have a lot of inner and outer demons to fight for the truth, and for the honor of his hospital. I can't wait to dig into the series starting July 23rd.

Written by: Orion from 'Orion's Ramblings'

credit : Hancinema

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

On 6/19/2018 at 11:46 AM, lianee said:

Lee Dong Wook Talks About His Character For

Upcoming Drama “Life”

Upcoming JTBC drama “Life” recently revealed Lee Dong Wook’s official character poster. The medical drama is about Ye Jin Woo (played by Lee Dong Wook), a doctor who values life above all else, doctor Goo Seung Hyo (played by Cho Seung Woo) who values numbers above all else, and those around them who help or oppose them in their different approaches to medicine.[...]

Lee Dong Wook’s character Ye Jin Woo is the head physician of Sang Gook University Hospital’s emergency care center. Though he is closed off and doesn’t seem to care about the comings and goings of the hospital, but he has a very strong sense of the path a doctor is supposed to take.

more https://www.soompi.com/2018/06/18/lee-dong-wook-talks-character-upcoming-drama-life/

Hi lianee, thanks for sharing this. After seeing the latest teaser that was released just yesterday, I got a more knowledge of Lee Dong Wook’s doctor role.  :lol:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, lianee said:

I like these pictures  (few days ago )

Hi lianee, thanks for sharing these pictures. I like them, too! So candid.....LDW looks so good here. He's like a knight in shining armor –  suave and seriously drop-dead handsome. :lol: Can't wait for his upcoming drama. Here, we can see him with a refreshing and dramatic performance once again.  I'm confident that he will display a new charm through this production. I will always support him.

• Like 5

On 6/18/2018 at 6:52 PM, lingkoo said:

Wook will held fan signing event on June, 30th as model of @brunobaffi 

and Wellmade at one of their off line stores. 100 ticks available (50 offline, 20 online store purchase and 30 lottery).

Lucky those who will manage to see this GOD so close and even talk to him.

Cr: wellmade fb

Fan signing event (30-06-2018) 

has been postponed

• Thanks 3

On 6/19/2018 at 9:35 AM, pmy888 said:

really looking forward for Life drama... July 23, 2018 .. wow :wub:

Hi pmy, looking forward to this drama, too. It seems that all the materials we saw from this series are impressive. I will always support LDW. :P

• Like 3

7 Filipino Actors Who Played Your Favorite Korean Actors’ Drama Characters

Gerald-Lee-Dong-Wook.jpg?resize=660,400&

From Gong Yoo to Kim Soo Hyun, these Filipino actors were cast as the local versions of your favorite Korean actors’ drama characters in the Philippines.

The Philippines has been importing Korean dramas since 2003 through local networks GMA, ABS-CBN, TV5, and even government-controlled channel PTV.

Aside from localizing the dramas by means of dubbing, local networks have expanded the localization of a number of dramas by remaking them and adding flavors suitable to the Philippine palate. At present, there are a total of 16 dramas remade whose original versions were also aired on local television.

A rumored remake of the hit Korean dramas Descendants of the Sun and Boys Over Flowers are also reportedly on the way. The buzz has been on since last year about Filipino actor Alden Richards becoming the Philippines’ Captain Yoo Si Jin.

Still, before Richards officially (if true) takes on the duty to be Big Boss, let us look back on the previous local adaptations and the Filipino actors who took on the pressure and burden to follow in the footsteps of top Korean actors including Gong Yoo, Hyun Bin, Won Bin, and more.

In this article, we list down seven Filipino actors who played your favorite Korean actor’s drama characters.

1. Gerald Anderson

Filipino-American film and television actor Gerald Anderson played the Filipino counterpart of Lee Dong Wook’s My Girl character, Seol Gong Chan, in the 2008 remake of the 2005 hit Korean drama. Anderson’s character was named Julian Abueva.

For the local remake of My Girl, he teamed up with Chinese-Filipino actress Kim Chiu who played Jasmine Estopacio, the counterpart of Lee Da Hae’s Joo Yoo Rin.

The remake was positively received by the Philippine viewing public. It was aired on ABS-CBN, becoming the network’s number one show and the fourth top show in Mega Manila during its 75-episode run from may 26 to September 5, 2008.

Spoiler

My-Girl.jpg?w=337&ssl=1

Who is Gerald Anderson?

Anderson started his television career as the Third Big Placer in the first season of reality show Pinoy Big Brother: Teen Edition in 2006. Since then, he had acted in several television dramas and movies with his latest project being a collaboration with 2015 Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach, entitled My Perfect You.

Gerald-Anderson.jpg?w=333&ssl=1

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : HelloKpop

• Thanks 4

12 Quirkiest And Unique K-Drama Kiss Concepts

The kiss is a special moment that many K-drama fanatics look forward to seeing. Sometimes a nice simple kiss scene is enough to satisfy viewers, but other times, there are some unique and quirky ways that a kiss scene comes about. Here’s a look at 12 of those kiss concepts!

4. Bubblegum kiss – “Bubblegum”

I guess a lot of the quirky K-drama kiss scenes involve food. In “Bubblegum,” Lee Dong Wook stars as an oriental medicinal doctor named Park Ri Hwan who has a childhood best friend named Kim Haeng-Ah, played by Jung Ryeo Won. They both have feelings for each other, but there are some obstacles in the way that are preventing them from being with each other. This adorable bubblegum kiss scene is pretty epic as it is a long-awaited moment. The bubblegum provides a unique touch to these two lovebirds.

First she has the gum.

bubble-gum-lee-dong-wook-1.gif

bubblegum-lee-dong-wook1.gif

And now he does.

bubblegum-lee-dong-wook-2.gif

Catch the first episode of “Bubblegum”:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Wow! This is seriously cool! Life's advertising in different places at COEX Megabix theater.

And we have a sneak peak of another poster Dr.Ye vs CEO Goo,  Scalpel vs Pen.

And think this poster will be the best. 

686b6df1gy1fsu6ye2mbfj20mi0cnwho.jpg&key

686b6df1gy1fsu6ydn3z2j20ez08fmyz.jpg&key

686b6df1gy1fsu6yduioij20ez08fmyo.jpg&key

• Like 4

LIFE 라이프 drama 4th teaser!

Translated teaser:

▪️Ye Jin Woo : 2018, April, 5th. The last day of yours who I poured harsh words.(To save,)
Goo Seung Hyo: Congratulations. You achieved your goal. (We need to live)
Joo Kyung Moon: I know your feelings. But didn't you agonized about the way you deal it?
▪️Lee Su Yeon author of <Strangers>
Hong Jong Chan director of <Dear my friends>
▪️Lee DongWook
Cho SeoungWoo
Won JinAh / Lee Kyuhyung / Yoo JaeMyeong
Chun HoJin / Moon Sori / Moon SungGeun
▪️Another masterpiece drama made by the best staffs  LIFE ...

Thanks a lot to kind soul from twitter for translation 

• Like 4

Breaking: Lee Dong Wook And Suzy Confirmed To Have Broken Up

Lee-Dong-Wook-Suzy.jpg

Just four months after they officially confirmed their relationship, Lee Dong Wook and Suzy have parted ways.

On July 2, JYP Entertainment confirmed that the two actors had ended their romantic relationship. The agency stated, “It’s true that [Suzy] has broken up with Lee Dong Wook. Because they both had busy schedules, it was difficult for them to meet, and they naturally ended up going their separate ways.”

Lee Dong Wook’s agency King Kong by Starship similarly confirmed, “It’s true that Lee Dong Wook and Suzy have broken up. They naturally grew apart as they became busier.”

According to a report by news outlet OSEN, an inside source remarked, “After their breakup, the two are cheering each other on from a distance as fellow actors.”

Both Lee Dong Wook and Suzy are said to have been busy with their preparations for their upcoming dramas. Lee Dong Wook will be starring in the new JTBC drama “Life,” which begins airing this July, while Suzy is preparing for her role in the upcoming drama “Vagabond,” in which she will star opposite Lee Seung Gi.

The two stars confirmed that they were dating in March of this year, with both sides commenting that they were in the “early stages of getting to know one another.”

• Like 1