Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

19 minutes ago, winterdew said:

@joyezz Lol chingu. Your gifs are full of win. Hahaha. I know, instead of that Halloween-ish outfit, we can all go meet him with paper bags over our head (with two holes cut out so we can see him). And if they force us to remove the paper bags, we can breathe into them to help quell our hearts. Hahahaha.

haha like this ?

Image result for shia labeouf paper bag

Ours will be" I am a crazy fangirl " :lol:

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, winterdew said:

@Princi_86 @willenette Thanks guys for sharing the allkpop article. One of my fave features of Wookie's handsome face :wub: Hahaha. His super hot, defined and gorgeous jawline makes him look even more manly. *melts* Though like @joyezz said, most of the other actors listed there don't have "killer jawlines" :P 

winterdew do you know that there's a "workout" for a muscular jawline in order to have chiselled jawline? Being born with a strong commanding jawline depends upon several individual genetic factorsIn today's world where appearances are very important having a chubby, ill-defined jaw line is a huge concern. Be it men or women everyone wants a chiselled jawline. :P

• Like 4

1 hour ago, willenette said:

Male actors' killer jawlines that will slay you

10. Lee Dong Wook
misc_1479843518_e_leedongwook.jpg

source : allkpop

It was a little disappointing to see him in the 10th position when he is one of the very few in the kentertainment who has the most chiseled jawline. I saw  some comment in the post where it was mentioned why was LMH even included in this segment. True!! Guess Popularity is everything in SK.

so, Goblin, do wonders & get our LDW the popularity he deserves!!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, lucifercorner said:

It was a little disappointing to see him in the 10th position when he is one of the very few in the kentertainment who has the most chiseled jawline. I saw  some comment in the post where it was mentioned why was LMH even included in this segment. True!! Guess Popularity is everything in SK.

so, Goblin, do wonders & get our LDW the popularity he deserves!!!

@lucifercorner don't be dissapointed chingu. It's not the rating, it's just a list. So there is no principal matter on under which number he's listed. ;) 

And I think they've chosen not the best pics to show his killer jawline haha. Even latest Oliver Sweeney pics would be better example. Or from press con.

• Like 4

@willenette lucky you! I believe Wookie looks more gorgeous in person. Time to time I experience logging in problem. I guess we all. 

That jawline is to die for. His nose and lips.  For me Wookie's side profile is more handsome. Every feature of his face is so defined.  Sometimes when i see him i just get too swooned and ask myself if he is a real person. :D 

I think allkpop doesn't understand the meaning of killer jawline. Only 3 or 4 of them actually have killer jawline and i guess the others are included for being popular. 

• Like 4

Great news that GY has got coffee track from fans on set. That means that tvN has finally allowed fans to do it. I hope that we'll be able to do it after Dongwookholik. I think Baidu will skip this time, idk how about Japanese, but I think they'll send presents...At least now there is chance that we'll succeed. Oh. 

@joyezz his jawline :wub:

@longleg welcome back! I hope you'll be active from now, right? haha :lol: Are you excited for Goblin? As to meeting Wookie what exactly are you interested about hehe? How was he behaving himself, look or what he was talking about with fans? Smth else maybe? :phew:

@BoomBoomBoomBalloon welcome back as well! Long time no see. ^^ Are you going to watch Goblin? 

• Like 5

@Princi_86 thaanks. I'll be active as long as I don't have logging in problem. I'm more than excited for Goblin. As premier date is getting closer i count days and feel more impatient. About the meeting, i'm interested in everything! Please share with us! 

Does anyone know if Goblin presscon gets subbed? 

• Like 4

13 hours ago, longleg said:

@Princi_86 thaanks. I'll be active as long as I don't have logging in problem. I'm more than excited for Goblin. As premier date is getting closer i count days and feel more impatient. About the meeting, i'm interested in everything! Please share with us! 

Does anyone know if Goblin presscon gets subbed? 

Hi longleg, NICE that there’s a change in the English title for this latest upcoming drama. The English title is a sub-header for the Korean title as seen in the trailer below, which is - Guardian : The Lonely & Great God. :P

cr-https://breathlesssurvival.wordpress.com/2016/11/23/guardian-the-lonely-and-great-god-drops-highlights-trailer/

• Like 5

15 hours ago, Princi_86 said:

Great news that GY has got coffee track from fans on set. That means that tvN has finally allowed fans to do it. I hope that we'll be able to do it after Dongwookholik. I think Baidu will skip this time, idk how about Japanese, but I think they'll send presents...At least now there is chance that we'll succeed. Oh. 

@joyezz his jawline :wub:

@longleg welcome back! I hope you'll be active from now, right? haha :lol: Are you excited for Goblin? As to meeting Wookie what exactly are you interested about hehe? How was he behaving himself, look or what he was talking about with fans? Smth else maybe? :phew:

@BoomBoomBoomBalloon welcome back as well! Long time no see. ^^ Are you going to watch Goblin? 

Hi Princi, "Goblin" is also tag as “one of the most anticipated dramas of 2016” - I’m looking forward to this one as it has LDW. This drama is all set to premier next week as the new Friday-Saturday drama. I can only hope for the best. "Goblin" looks like we will have a good dose of bromance for us. And I love it because it’s tvN. The posters are good. :P

• Like 6

1 hour ago, soultree said:

I just checked my schedule and i'll be working next saturday grrrrrr . 

Thank you guys for all the pictures. What i also like is his height, he is really tall and that's absolutely handsome kekekekeke

perfection from head to toe :) he is flawless lookswise 

@willenette haha need some time to get used to the new english title 

wow his eye close up :astonished: so beautiful 

• Like 6

21 hours ago, longleg said:

@willenette hi! Thanks for sharing. I wonder why did they suddenly decide to change the title. Dokkebi means goblin right? 

@joyezz As Gongyoo mentioned Wookie's eyelashes are sooo long and it's sooo attractive. I also remember Kim Sun Ah's interview saying how long Wookie's lashes are. 

His lashes really look like they're a mile long! His big expressive eyes (unlike a typical Asian's) & the lashes are  :heart:

• Like 5