Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

@MaysoonD yea a daily talk show call The Lee Dong Wook Show  will be great ^_^ we can daily dose of him haha

@Princi_86 I like how they describe his character  too. Grim reaper with deadly good looks , professional good looks so handsome ,sexy,good looking dandy and elegant haha I am sure they will dress him up real nice for this drama.

He looks so smug and handsome (stating the obvious :D) in that gif. I will use it everytime he succeeded lol

• Like 6

@Princi_86 Chingu, you mean fans of Running Man in general have been discussing that Wookie would be a perfect addition to the cast? Wow :) That means Wookie must have left quite an impression on them since they have had many guest stars over the years. Wookie was so awesome on the show. Loved how adorably competitive he was while participating in those games, sometimes even more competitive and enthusiastic than the regular cast members. It'd be so nice if we could see him on the show permanently. I know Goblin hasn't even aired, but I'm already hoping he'll get many great projects in 2017 :) 

You mentioned earlier that you were worried that Wookie might not have a cute image in Goblin... I have my worries on that too, but I think after seeing yesterday's stills, where he looks really youthful with an innocent gaze, as well as from the earlier stills where he has that adorable, confused look, I think he might be a sexy grim reaper with a cute side :wub: Like, the type of guy who's cute without trying. For example, perhaps when he's trying to be all serious, watching drama to pick up tips on how to impress Sunny, and then he ends up looking adorably cute instead. Ahhh :wub: I think many would have a weakness for such characters and gestures, us included for sure since it's Wookie :)

I'm really liking Knetz's reaction on those stills. It's so encouraging. And I like how the character descriptions as well as various K-ent websites have been describing the grim reaper as handsome, sexy, elegant, dandy, etc. I'm so excited for how they're gonna style his character, just like @joyezz said :) From the looks of it, it seems like they're doing a great job, with those black leather coats.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Princi_86 said:

That description of Grim Reaper hahaha. I'm dying. :lol: But so true. :wub:

'Goblin' drops more still-cuts of handsome studs Gong Yoo and Lee Dong Wook

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/goblin-drops-more-still-cuts-of-handsome-studs-gong-yoo-and-lee-dong-wook

tvN's 'Goblin' released more still cuts of its two fine actors Lee Dong Wook and Gong Yoo!

SEE ALSO: Lee Dong Wook reflects on his life as a grim reaper in teaser for upcoming drama 'Goblin'

The still cuts show the first meeting of the two in its 'fantasy bromance.'  Gong Yoo plays the sad goblin, Kim Shin, while Lee Dong Wook plays the sexy, good-looking, dandy, and elegant angel of death or Grim Reaper. 

You can see their bromance when the drama starts airing on December 2!  Ugh, look at those visuals...

Hi Princi, thanks for sharing this. I hope we could get to see more still cuts from the drama. Ugh... look at those LDW visuals...I guess this is the part where it's revealed that dongwook lost his memories? Can we get to see their bromance here? Can't wait for their chemistry. Can’t wait for Dec. 2. :P

• Like 5

On 8/11/2016 at 7:12 PM, joyezz said:

@lucifercorner totally agree with you :) these flower boys keep me away from KDrama for so long haha

Ahahaha me too. I think that's why I'm more into Kdrama which were produced in 2000's era where the guys had manly looks rather than pretty type (Won Bin and Cha In Pyo was my first crush. LOL). Nowadays I'm more selective in watching Kdramas and more into variety shows like TROS, 1N2D ect.

On 9/11/2016 at 0:44 AM, MaysoonD said:

Regarding your awesome conv. i have never liked pretty boyish kind , i used to find difficulty in differentiate between them and girls , no offense but their lipstick and eye makeup makes me cringe .so i used to like jo jin mo , so ji sub and lee jin wook etc for their manly look but when it comes to Wookie he is handsome in manly manner , cute in mature manner :heart:

Indeed, LDW's friendly and caring act towards his coworkers/friends is definitely the best! I also love Lee Jin Wook ( he's also LDW's friend since they were in military together) but after saw LJW in some variety show, he's a bit of stiff (and maybe shy too). That's why I love LDW more bcos he's more relax and friendly on the screen.

@joyezz Thanks for sharing LDW and GY's pic. Loveeee LDW'S hairstyle with new bangs! And maybe it's just me, but LDW looks younger with that hairstyle. How could I already felt the tension between them only based on the pic? I totally praised their good acting skills

@winterdew  LDW should join RM! We knew how competitive he were, but sadly he always lost at the end. His friendship with Ji Hyo also a sweet one. Talk about Ji Hyo, I hope she'll invite LDW to be a cameo in My Wife is Having Affair This Week.

@Princi_86 Allkpop writer is definitely a LDW fan like us! The sexy dandy good looking and elegant grim reaper is such a big compliment compared with GY's short description. Thanks for sharing nice comments from K-audiences. I hope he finally deserved the recognition now

• Like 5

you know gals what impressed  me the most in these pics  is how his face seems very relaxing no "grimace or grin" yet you can feel and see that serious tense gaze .he expressed emotion without even trying :heart:His eyes do all the work

plz forgive me gals if I couldn't be able to show as much as I used to be coz I am very stuck with work but I 'll always be with you and with WOOKIE  :heart:

• Like 5

@MaysoonD Thanks for sharing these new photos, chingu! They're so swoonworthy. I totally agree with you. His poses and gazes in this pictorial are so natural, yet they portray so much flair and class :wub: He's such a natural at modelling. Like @lucifercorner mentioned earlier, that's probably why a UK brand like Oliver Sweeney picked him to represent their brand in Korea. He's got masculine, mixed features, plus the ability to exude a lot of class without trying. I really want to see a video of him doing the photoshoot :w00t:

No problem, we totally understand because we all have our busy days :) Just drop by here to join us in our fangirling whenever you can ^^

• Like 5

@joyezz I love that gif from Roommate that you posted, chingu ^^ Haha, he's adorable while being smug :wub: But I also think sometimes he believes he can't compete against the younger and more popular actors. But Wookie oh Wookie, it'll never be over for you :) I'm sure we'd all pick him over the younger and more popular actors any day. And even when he's in his 40s or older, he'd look really good because as @Princi_86 said, he has masculine features which will ensure he ages well B)

@giegie I hope she'll invite him on set for a cameo too :) When I watched him on RM, I thought he and Ji Hyo had previously met through filming Fugitive of Joseon because they seemed to click so well from the moment they met in RM. Was surprised to find out that he went on RM before filming Fugitive of Joseon with her, haha. He seems to have such sweet and genuine relationships with the people around him :) Sorry if this is a little off-topic, but I suppose you're a Joseph Gordon Levitt fan? I like him too! I discovered him through 10 Things I Hate About You (he was so cute there), and thought he was amazing in Inception and Looper. He's such a charismatic man and a talented actor. Would love to check out his other films when I can :) 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, giegie said:

Ahahaha me too. I think that's why I'm more into Kdrama which were produced in 2000's era where the guys had manly looks rather than pretty type (Won Bin and Cha In Pyo was my first crush. LOL). Nowadays I'm more selective in watching Kdramas and more into variety shows like TROS, 1N2D ect.

Indeed, LDW's friendly and caring act towards his coworkers/friends is definitely the best! I also love Lee Jin Wook ( he's also LDW's friend since they were in military together) but after saw LJW in some variety show, he's a bit of stiff (and maybe shy too). That's why I love LDW more bcos he's more relax and friendly on the screen.

@joyezz Thanks for sharing LDW and GY's pic. Loveeee LDW'S hairstyle with new bangs! And maybe it's just me, but LDW looks younger with that hairstyle. How could I already felt the tension between them only based on the pic? I totally praised their good acting skills

@winterdew  LDW should join RM! We knew how competitive he were, but sadly he always lost at the end. His friendship with Ji Hyo also a sweet one. Talk about Ji Hyo, I hope she'll invite LDW to be a cameo in My Wife is Having Affair This Week.

@Princi_86 Allkpop writer is definitely a LDW fan like us! The sexy dandy good looking and elegant grim reaper is such a big compliment compared with GY's short description. Thanks for sharing nice comments from K-audiences. I hope he finally deserved the recognition now

Hi giegie, you know, the wrong style of hair can really add years. I love him, too with that bangs. If you want to look young, trim years off your age just by getting bangs. Having bangs is creating a youthful and downright flirty look. :P

• Like 4

@giegie Won Bin is one of the actors I was interested in before I found Wookie because I watch drama for the actors not the writers or directors or plot:D.so I was trying to find which  actor I should follow  :D I like him in autumn in my heart.He got that bad boy vibe

@winterdew just look at this pic :) If I don't know any of them,I would still pick him:glasses:

Image result for lee dong wook seo kang jun

@MaysoonD come whenever you can but don't be  away for too long ~ :)

• Like 6

Chingus, hope you're spending great day!

here is translation of video Dongwookholik has posted not long ago. I guess it was some sort of talk about two hot dramas: LOABS and Goblin and hosts were discussing which drama has biggest "score" and they have been counting points. I wonder which drama has won.  

The host: However lots of Goblin's fans writing about Lee Dong Wook. He's modern Grim Reaper. He's so cool and handsome. Because of him we can add +1 point to Goblin's score.

• Like 5

HOT AS HELLLLL in the new pics of Oliver Sweeney:blush: love U Oliver Sweeney!!!

His gazeeeeee:wub: 

Pierces right into the heart of his fans

He is one FINE classy MAN!!

@joyezz our love for him knows no bounds:D

that pic of roommate- His facial structure & the deep-set eyes that can lure you in forever....how can u even choose the dimpled boy or the  Korea's so-called sweetheart over him. Park Bom sure has a great taste in men  just like us:P

Drama_troll :phew:

Wasn't he one among the 10 best male guests in RM. RM, go grab him. Plus Wookie & Ji Hyo are BFF goals

If Korea doesn't want to cherish him or his dramas,  RM will get him enough & more international fans

@Princi_86 thanks for that translation. May be plus 1 for them, but we are watching Goblin solely for him

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Princi_86 said:

Hi Princi, I guess LDW's upcoming drama is called "The Lonely, Shining Goblin" now..... Wahhh.........only (3) weeks left of wait!  I’m excited for the reaper.  Dying to watch the sexy & handsome Grim Reaper in action. Since he's the support lead here more screen time please for him. Excited for the bromance, too - hahaha -  Please make it a good drama.  You’ve got me on board. Yoo Inna and LDW look like they will be a beautiful couple. :P

• Like 6

Hi, chingus! Hope you're spending great friday! Here is Wookie's bts video in HD! Like @joyezz  said, he's so into his character even in bts :wub: 

I hope KKE will release more pics and bts during drama, like it was last year. It's sad that KKE has closed their previous youtube account. They ha so many subscribers there. Can't get why they did it. 

• Like 6

So silent today. :D I will break this silence hehe. I think KKE has done it on purpuse that they have posted bts today. To make our anticipation on smth official on Wookie less painful. And ofc to ease our frustration about Gong Yoo's teaser again and not Wookie's. Heh. But you know what's great, guys. Even though they've released GY/KGE teaser again (finally good one), here is the top comment under the released video on Naver cast:

재밌을거 같네요 도깨비와 어린신부 지독한 사랑얘기라니

더 끌려요~이 티져를보니 이동욱 유인나 커플의 티져도 보고싶네요 도깨비 화이팅!!  +1311 -84

Looks cool.I've became more interested in romance berween goblin and young bride. I have watched all teasers, but I want to see Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na's couple teaser. Goblin, fighting!

Now should go Joyezz signature gif with Wookie telling "it's not over for me".:D

Let's stay positive, guys. If knetz are awaiting like this for the second couple and it's most liked comment under main couple's video, that means a lot. That means that even though they're not the main and we don;t see such agressive promotion like for main couple, people are waiting for them. And if KES will be stable in her writing, we'll get amazing love story which will touch hearts. And we can't deny that Wookie/In Na's visuals are matchy and chemistry is already seen from bts vid. 

And I hope tvN's PR are reading those knetz comments and will take into account what people want besides main lead and his girl.:rolleyes:

• Like 5

@joyezz @Princi_86 Thank you chingus for the updates! Really, really loving the Oliver Sweeney pictorial. This is definitely one of my favourite pictorials of Wookie's. I absolutely love how natural and confident Wookie looks in this photoshoot. It's like something that comes with age, I think. Haha. I mean I love the photoshoots he did in his younger days, but in this photoshoot he's so HOT. In a mature, manly way. Omg :wub: And his features! I could talk about them allll day. Can't stop admiring his eyes, nose, lips and jawline. And on the trailer of GY/KGE that was released today, the most-liked comment is one on anticipating Wookie and YIN. We should take comfort in the fact that when more teasers are released, the anticipation and support for Wookie and YIN is likely to grow :) 

And wow, that BTS video! Agree with you, @Princi_86, he shows so much emotions even in such a short clip. His expressions/vibes he was giving off + the background music were an amazing combination. And watching it in HD made me fangirl even harder. Haha. The only thing better than videos of Wookie are videos of Wookie in HD :D

Now, can we have a longer teaser of Wookie and/or a teaser of our WangSun couple? :lol:

• Like 4

@Princi_86 @winterdew maybe KKE can make WangSun trailer for us :D the thread is silent because everyone fainted from Oliver Sweeney pics haha 

I was thinking after Goblin which kind of role should he take on next. I want to see him plays a villian :glasses: A good looking and powerful  villain like  Gaston(Beauty and the beast) and Sheshomaru(Inuyasha) :wub: 

• Like 5

@joyezz Hahaha chingu, that's such a funny explanation for the silence in the thread today :P And quite accurate at that because I was having a hard time trying not to fangirl since the photos were released while I was at work. Hehe.

Omg, I'd really love to see him play a villain in his next projects too! Actually, when I first learnt that he had taken on the role of the grim reaper, I was super excited cos I thought it'd be a dark and villain-ish role. I'd always thought he'd be brilliant in dark roles because some of the darker scenes which he did in HK and LDV really wowed me. But from the looks of the stills and the overall feel of the drama, it doesn't look like he's going to be a villain-ish grim reaper. He'll probably have his moments of pain and anguish like in the character teaser, but he'll also be cute and confused :wub: Still looking forward to his portrayal of the grim reaper in Goblin 200% (haha), but yes, I hope he'd play a good-looking and powerful villain like you said. But first, I think he'd have to win back the hearts of people with Goblin, cos Knetz still love the typical heroes... maybe unless the villain is played by a very popular actor? Hmm. I have full confidence he'd do super well in such a role though.

Speaking of villainous characters, I'd also really want to see him play a vampire :P The hot, sexy ones (like the ones in The Vampire Diaries and True Blood), of course, hehe. Wow, Goblin's not even aired yet and we're already discussing his next roles :D

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, joyezz said:

@Princi_86 @winterdew maybe KKE can make WangSun trailer for us :D the thread is silent because everyone fainted from Oliver Sweeney pics haha 

I was thinking after Goblin which kind of role should he take on next. I want to see him plays a villian :glasses: A good looking and powerful  villain like  Gaston(Beauty and the beast) and Sheshomaru(Inuyasha) :wub: 

Oliver Sweeney, we really love U!!!

i really loved the BTS video:wub:

someone, please burn the hat in the real teaser

@joyezz Wookie would love that kind of a negative/ grey role. In fact, he mentioned about it in one of his interviews I guess

• Like 4