Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Well, quickly glanced through the goblin thread and saw this. At last some news about the grim reaper. 

When she described Wookie as very handsome, I was like, gal, U could have clicked  atleast one pic:mellow:

image_zpshobjamko.png

@winterdew So, there is an interview of Wookie in the magazine. But, alas! As always we won't get the full translation:(  just a few questions & answers here & there would be translated 

• Like 5

On 25.10.2016 at 4:49 AM, joyezz said:

@Princi_86 good job with the poster especially no.2 and 3 :) better than the official poster. Wow cool,wookie has a fan from Ukraine. What do you think about Asian culture from watching korean drama?

@joyezz oh, Idk what to answer you in short. Asian culture is so reach. After starting to watch kdramas I have started to like Asian beauty (which is so rare in my country and Europe overaall, since majority don't find Asians attractive). I have started travel not only to Korea, but China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Singapore and everywhere I meet nice and beautiful people. But at the end of the day our mentality is so different. For us watching romantic dramas it's something what you don't share with your friends and collegues, something secretive, but for Asians you can easily discuss it and evenmen are watching romantic dramas and they discuss it. I still remember how surprised I was when I've found out that fans are bringing their boyfriends or husbands at fan meeting and while they're fangirling their men are taking pics of their bae. In my country men won't do this. haha. Oh so many difference. :sweatingbullets:

@longleg wow! Привет! Do you know some Russian? Btw chingu, where are you from?;)  Maybe tvN simply hasn't shooted teser or poster for Wookie and Wookie and YIN. But of course there will be a lot of different posters and stills coming soon. Normally drama is started to be agressevly promoted 1 month before it airs so in upcoming days we should receive smth. Maybe on GY, maybe on GY and KGE, but we'll get soon on Wookie as well. 

@winterdew I love your new avatar, chingu! so cool! Thank you for sharing updates :wub: And thank you for warm words about my fan arts.

Gals, all of you, thanks a lot for your warm words! It gives me inspiration haha :phew:

• Like 4

3 hours ago, lucifercorner said:

Well, quickly glanced through the goblin thread and saw this. At last some news about the grim reaper. 

When she described Wookie as very handsome, I was like, gal, U could have clicked  atleast one pic:mellow:

image_zpshobjamko.png

@winterdew So, there is an interview of Wookie in the magazine. But, alas! As always we won't get the full translation:(  just a few questions & answers here & there would be translated 

Regarding this information, I have asked friend to translate and it's a bit different then Google translator.

"The main reason why I'm writing this post is the fact I have seen Lee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na have shooting for drama "Goblin", which will air soon, at cafe on the first floor of the Seoul Ramada Hotel. 

Lee Dong Wook really has beautiful nose! Yoo In Na is extremely beautiful as well. While I was watching, she started to smile and she looked so beautiful. 

I will watch for sure this drama when it will start airing."

Then nothing interesting. But what I find interesting is location. It's Dal.Komm Coffee on the firat floor of Ramada Hotel which is actually at Incheon. And the same cafe chain was mentioned in DOTS. As well as Subway, where Wookie has been filmed as well. That means that they have similar sponsors with DOTS. haha.  @giegie and where was located DOTS's Dal.Komm?

As to article's translation, @lucifercorner @MaysoonD I can't guarantee that I'll bring translation even of some parts since I don't have friend who knows japanese and I don't know Japanese fans who speaks English ans can translate. :( Moreover Japanese are quite closed to share pics, so the only chance to get pics is to order magazine. Or someone who'll order it ( Dongwookholic and Leedongwookaddicts will have it for sure) share some info. As to the fact that we don't get any translation. You can check other actors' threads and you'll see that fans are getting translation of articles and interviews by themself. That's what I'm trying to do (to search someone who'll help with translation). It's not like some official sources are translating those articles. Fans are searching for translator among fans or elswhere, fans are subbing shows and interviews by themselves. In this situation we can only complain that we're lacking active fans with knowledge of some languages (Korean, Japanese, Chinese) and fans who'll be able to sub videos. The only way is to try by ourselves to do something or keep praying that someday we'll have much more ppl here. Where actor has a lot of fans, for sure someone among them will be able to help.

• Like 4

@lucifercorner His drama always gets better when his character fell in love.he is so good at acting in love  haha I stopped watching BM after a few eps and decide to continue watching. I thought Hong Bin was weird and mean but when he fell in love, he  became so adorable and needy ^_^ the red hoodie and the bear suit are so cute. Still like Cha Jae Wan and Park Mu Yeol more though :) Hong Bin no.3 :P

I will check out the perfect couple :) 

I am curious how an amnesiac grim reaper falls in love :lol:

• Like 4

@Princi_86 thanks a ton for that translation:heart:

Regarding the translation of the interview, I doubt if we'll really get any. Just wanted to clarify, aren't there many free subbing teams whom we can mail to and get it done? 

Anyways, keep up ur great work gal:)

@joyezz wow!!! My ranking is almost similar. PMY-1, CJW-2 & Hong Bin-3

I love the transformation he showed in all the three characters

After you watch the perfect couple, share your thoughts. U can watch it in dramanice.at with eng subs. Happy watching!!!

• Like 3

@lucifercorner awww Hong bin is the cutest,PMY is the funniest  but to me overall CJW still the best :D I like how PMY transition from hating to loving the girl and how his treatment to her change from hostile to lovey dovey  :lol:For CJW I like how  protective and loving towards Mo ne  but very fierce with enemies :dizzy:  I am so impatient to see how he will portray Wang yeo

I love these two songs from WR and HK OST 

• Like 4

@joyezz definitely wookie shines as CJW. The character harbors a very dark past and we can definitely sense that through Lee Dong Wook's portrayal. The nice thing is, his character isn't strictly one dimensional. We sense the pain and see the intense hurt, but we also feel his desire to be human and have a normal life. We get to see his inner struggle & the super sweet moments with Lee Da Hae really helps bring balance to the drama.  He is one actor who gets into the skin of the character. I was just thinking about his various projects and was wondering how each role is so different from the other. I like WR Ost better.

Wang Yeo, my sexy grim reaper- come soonish

@Princi_86 Kang koo's story- I have it downloaded in my lappie and often re watch this total beauty of a short kdrama. THE FLOWER GANGSTER WOOKIE:blush: A sweet, sad & beautiful story.

OMG!!! Dongwook Daebak duo - they are just :heart::heart: Daebak was head over heels in love with Wookie:)

• Like 3

@joyezz Thanks for sharing it here, chingu! OMG WE FINALLY HAVE OUR FIRST STILLS!!! Oh, why so handsome and cute, Wookie? :wub: Hahaha, his pose/gaze in the top right picture makes me laugh. We're already starting to see his funny side in these stills. And the picture on the left. Wowww. Someone's looking hot while pulling off the stern look :w00t: What an awesome Friday this is!!

tumblr_inline_myph76_EDFy1r5m0zr.gif

• Like 5

4 hours ago, longleg said:

Thank god, finally we have some still cuts! But it's not something i expected. Rather than looking dark and devilish Wookie looks so innocent. What kind of grim reaper are you, Wookie? :P

Hi longleg, ye, LDW looks pretty normal in these still cuts despite the fact that he plays the role of a grim reaper! Well, wait & see for more.....Now, I want grim reaper teaser trailer too. His character is nicknamed the "peppy grim reaper", who also happens to have memory loss. 'Goblin' will begin airing after 'The K2' this December 2! Oh, I can’t wait for this! :P

• Like 4

The 'peppy grim reaper' has finally shown his look to his fans. 

Image result for his eyes quotes

He can convey so much with those big puppy eyes:wub: *droolzzzzzz*

tumblr_nx1w9aEwvK1r5c02zo1_400.gif

@joyezz very apt gif as always:) He is charging towards his fans to make their hearts flutter:heart: Hope TVn reads the comments & takes us by surprise by releasing a teaser of Wookie on his birthday.

hopes, hopes & hopes.............

@winterdew He can pull off any look & emote a million expressions just with his eyes. Fangirling at the peak!!!

Certainly, an awesome Friday!!!

@Princi_86 Guess ur goblin poster edits have gone viral. I can seen it everywhere. great going gal!!!

@longleg Agreed. The stern gaze and then the innocent look.that leaves us confused.  He looks too cute in the second still with those lost eyes.Dying to watch the sexy grim reaper in action.

COME SOONISH DECEMBER!!!

• Like 6

OMG YOU GUYS. IT'S FINALLY HERE. THOUGHTS? :w00t:

I'm beyond excited for Goblin now. Everything from his gaze to his outfit and demeanour. It's unlike anything we've seen in his previous roles. I'm sure he's gonna be brilliant as the grim reaper. #soproudtobeaWookiefan

• Like 5

Grim reaper Lee Dong Wook looks pretty normal in his still cuts from 'Goblin'

lee-dong-wook

In newly released still cuts from tvN's upcoming drama 'Goblin', Lee Dong Wook looks handsomely normal, despite the fact that he plays the role of a grim reaper!

Lee Dong Wook will be working closely with the 'Goblin' Gong Yoo, as the two begin living together with the mission of finding Gong Yoo a human bride. In the drama, Lee Dong Woo's character is nicknamed the "peppy grim reaper", who also happens to have memory loss. He's definitely a new kind of grim reaper we haven't seen before!

'Goblin' will begin airing after currently airing drama 'The K2' this December 2!
lee-dong-wook_1477621641_20161028100742_33.jpg
  • Like 5