Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest mandalaywith

Mandalaywith , very surprise to khow that you 're studying in Korea!

Did you ever joined Dong Wook fan meeting in Korea? Now, Korean is your second language,right? he he!

I really want to study Korean language, but I can't now.

piyawanpp ,All of Fan

Now i live in korea to study korean language& sometime to help my uncle business office work.

so i can ever joined event to meet Dongwook.so happy :D

last years i attented to 2th Fan metting,26th birthday party,arang movie event, seuol collection Fanshion show.

2007 January --> now SR Movie event fan metting,party to attented 3 time.

I Never forget 2006.2.19 Dongwook 2th Fan metting happiness in my life. :w00t:B)

This Fan metting in i received chance Dongwook&me together photograph. :w00t::)

leedongwookwithme.jpg

korea media news in my news come.you Can check Media 3 pics.

i donot like my pics :sweatingbullets: but i happpy :D:w00t:

I think media photograpger is my Anti.haha :P:phew::PB):P

20060219163522.jpg

20060223181113.jpg

62u77101_10.jpg

2006.2.19 2th Fan metting Dongwook pics

62u77101_12.jpg

yersterday starting i rest summer holiday 3 weeks.so i have many time.

my may be update 2006.2.19 2th Dongwook Fan metting Vod 1hours 30min

I have one happening Ep in dongwook 2th Fan metting. B):P:w00t:

MC cheong June Nar joking me :P:D

"hi , you is from Myanmar attented LDW Fanmetting,you is oversea boy Fan i very surprise,

i think you wanted to meet Lee Da Hae ,so you attented to dongwook Fan meeting???,"

Because Da Hae is attented to dongwook Fan metting.

so i reply to korean Language

"I'm LDW Fan.i know this is DW Fan meeting.i'm My girl drama Fan,so like to Da Hae"

But korean Media writen to wrong news talking me. :rolleyes:

" i'm Dahee Fan, wanted to meet Dahae.so i attented LDW Fanmeeting" :sweatingbullets::blink::P:rolleyes:

You Can check wrong Media news link.

http://news.media.daum.net/snews/entertain.../v11752233.html

(DaHae &me media pics) ha ha :rolleyes:

2006021917301.jpg

i see this news very shake of the my heard. :rolleyes::P:P:D

so I Never forget 2006.2.19 Dongwook 2th Fan metting happiness in my life. :w00t::D

Guest ripgal

hahah..it's so cool. Thank you for sharing your pics with us mandalaywith.

Yea..cos most of the time opposite attracts and naturally ppl would think guys would like female stars and girls would like male stars..but that's a cute encounter of yours. :D

Guest incarnadine

Hello Pervies! :)

Ahhh... thanks kler and mandalaywith for the pics of young Wookie... it's so nice to take a trip down Wookie memory lane... from hideous fashion to coloured hair! LOL. In that particular shot where Wookie was wearing that ultra-sheer, black see-through number (LOL)... he is easily the most handsome on the bunch of models. His skin is just so milky, hehehe... and look at that body! It's shaped like a V -- I like men with V-shaped bodies. hehehe :D

Of course mandalaywith, you're very much welcome to update Wookie's soompi site anytime :)

So... is Wookie's fan event in Japan forthcoming? :)

Guest munchee

I Never forget 2006.2.19 Dongwook 2th Fan metting happiness in my life. :w00t:B)

This Fan metting in i received chance Dongwook&me together photograph. :w00t::)

i donot like my pics :sweatingbullets: but i happpy :D:w00t:

HOW CAN YOU NOT BE HAPPY WHEN YOU'RE WITH WOOKIE?????:w00t:

I have one happening Ep in dongwook 2th Fan metting. B):P:w00t:

MC cheong June Nar joking me :P:D

"hi , you is from Myanmar attented LDW Fanmetting,you is oversea boy Fan i very surprise,

i think you wanted to meet Lee Da Hae ,so you attented to dongwook Fan meeting???,"

Because Da Hae is attented to dongwook Fan metting.

so i reply to korean Language

"I'm LDW Fan.i know this is DW Fan meeting.i'm My girl drama Fan,so like to Da Hae"

But korean Media writen to wrong news talking me. :rolleyes:

" i'm Dahee Fan, wanted to meet Dahae.so i attented LDW Fanmeeting" :sweatingbullets::blink::P:rolleyes:

i see this news very shake of the my heard. :rolleyes::P:P:D

yup! that was really a bad interpretation of what you said....anyway, you got to see wookie ......

Guest lovelygirl_veronica

Mandalaywith, how lucky you are...

you can have a pics with oppa....

(i want it too...but when oppa came to indonesia i can't meet him directly)

:tears::tears:

anyway thanks for sharing oppa pics...

Guest maggielee11

Mandalaywith: You are so lucky and attended LDW's fanmeeting so many times!

If you have time, can you upload the vod or pics of Seoul collection Fanshion show, because there are not many pics or vods about it. :rolleyes:

mandalywith - yup you are very lucky and we are lucky too cause you are here with us in soompi, thanks..

just looking at the pics, I'm imaginng myself sitting next to wookie and he is speaking to me... ha ha ha..

piyawanpp

i'll answer that for mandalaywith..yes

he has joined a lot of wookie's fan meetings

one of wookie's fan meeting was featured at mySR DVD and i saw madalaywith there..hehe

Mz Hyunki

i think wookie's sister is studying in korea not jakarta..

it was just a rumor..i have heard of it too..it was the time when wookie was in Indonesia..

oh..it was just rumor..yah I perhaps it is true so if the time can be rounded again to the past maybe I can meet his siter and know her better so can meet her brother, wookie..Btw all of that is impossible.. :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

everyone thanx bout the opa's pic that you give here..this opa's pic again..it have been posted here..

310421.7767.jpg

310422.1338.jpg

310423.3002.jpg

310424.4778.jpg

another celebrity with some opa's t-shirt ^_^

310426.5614.jpg

With good friend KTW

310425.4923.jpg

originally credit by maggielee11 of soompi

Guest piyawanpp

mandalywith - yup you are very lucky and we are lucky too cause you are here with us in soompi, thanks..just looking at the pics, I'm imaginng myself sitting next to wookie and he is speaking to me... ha ha ha..
Kler , your imagination is like mine. he he he!

mandalaywiththanks for your exprerience & pics sharing. It's so cool and you are so lucky.I am very jealous of you!

ha ha!

Guest my girl sarang

Mandalaywith!!!!!!!!! i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......... jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you got so close to lee dong wook! unfair!!!!!!!!! haha! love lee dong wook! so lucky! i am studying korean in singapore here. but so hard! but i must try! cause i love everything about korea! drama ost, dong bang shin ki, super junior, dramas( too many to name), comics(chocolat)... and of course, MY GIRL,LEE DONG WOOK AND LEE DA HAE! my life would be boring without them now! anyway, if you got any news of lee dong wook and lee da hae together, please tell us!

Guest shzzle8dizzile

shzzle8dizzile

thanks for your answer but I confuse why SR dvd is included fan meeting!

I 'm really want to have a chance to join fan meeting! Ha ha ha! maybe impossible!

Did you joined meeting when Dong Wook came Philippines?

its featured in the SR DVD..i dunno why its there too..but i think that the fan meeting was also part of the SR promotion..

nope..i didn't to wookie's fan meeting when he was here..i cried and cried in one corner because of guilt!!!!! :tears:

Guest piyawanpp

shzzle8dizzile your feeling is like me because I missed Arang promoting, when Dong Wook came to Thailand.I 'm so sad because of guilt , like you!I 'm still hope , someday he will come to promote SR!

Mandalaywith!!!!!!!!! i am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......... jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you got so close to lee dong wook! unfair!!!!!!!!! haha! love lee dong wook! so lucky! i am studying korean in singapore here. but so hard! but i must try! cause i love everything about korea! drama ost, dong bang shin ki, super junior, dramas( too many to name), comics(chocolat)... and of course, MY GIRL,LEE DONG WOOK AND LEE DA HAE! my life would be boring without them now! anyway, if you got any news of lee dong wook and lee da hae together, please tell us!

I agree with you! because it 's a part of my life now!

Guest mayette31

Mandalaywith, you lucky, lucky guy! In Filipino, nakakainggit ka! That means I'm so envious of you... =)

I really want to visit Korea. I've been bugging my husband about it. I think he's about to give in... =)

Thanks for sharing your pics. =)

Guest my girl sarang

shzzle8dizzile your feeling is like me because I missed Arang promoting, when Dong Wook came to Thailand.I 'm so sad because of guilt , like you!I 'm still hope , someday he will come to promote SR!

I agree with you! because it 's a part of my life now!

yeah!

Guest romance

Hi...Thai fans have new Wookie website please visit here www.wookieclub.com

Hope support this web and welcome to all Wookie fans.

Thanks...

yup piyanwanpp, lots of videos he he he.., here is anothee set not sure which drama is this from.. it has chinese subs

http://www.56.com/w52/play_album-aid-89600...MjE4NzA1MQ.html

poor wookie, not sure why the other guy took the girl away on his wedding day..

http://www.56.com/w52/play_album-aid-89600...MjE4NzEzNg.html

wookie playing piano... he he he..

http://www.56.com/w52/play_album-aid-89600...MjE4NzIyMg.html

the last part is funny when they play around with water.. I recognise the other guy from Wonderful Life