Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest ripgal

Hahaha..for one sec, I nearly mistook him as Wookie too. :crazy:

Thanx for the goodies ppl..esp the scans on his fav anime/manga collections. I only know Nana..

Guest ohayyo

hi deeta, so u r in Jakarta now, have some good news for you then..

this is taken from leedongwookindo forum http://z4.invisionfree.com/leedongwookindo...;st=0&#last

posted by Eve

On 14, July, A Bride From Hanoi will be televised on MetroTV (Indonesia) .

Metro TV and Global Matra Consulting (Indonesia) has Dynamic Korea .

Dynamic Korea is event to televise Korean Drama and Documentary every saterday in July.

We can see Mr. Lee Dong Wook's Drama ' A Bride From Hanoi' at 8 on 14 July

the Drama was awarded 2007 Huston International Film Festival Award

The all Schedule is as following.

Drama Sat 20:05-23:00

7 Black Face Kid’s Mam

- 2006 Blue Media Festival In Korea award

14 A Bride From Hanoi

- 2007 Huston International Film Festival Award

21 My Love Todam

- 2006 Houston International Film Festival Award, Drama Winner

28 Gom Tang

- 1996 New York International Film Festival Award

Quiz (inside Korean Movie)

There is also a QUIZ during commercial break, questions on anything about Korea. Winners will get tickets for a trip to Korea.

i was just about to inform it...but as usual, kler did it first..thanks, dear !!!

indonesian fans are going to date with wookie on saturday nite....hahaha !!! :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

ill be being giddy all nite long !!! i must watch him!!! :blush: :blush:

Guest ohayyo

Journalist - Lee Da Hae ever said Lee Jee Hoon and Ha Seok Jin are her ideal types of partner. As a former workmate, wouldn't you feel lonely for not being mentioned ?

LDW - ( laugh ) regarding this ....my ideal type of partner is someone else, it's not Da Hae. so ... same same lah

well, i have a little perspective bout this....i define LDH's statement as mannerly saying that LDW is not an ideal partner onscreen but offscreen....perhaps she's trying to say that LDW is a picture of ideal husband or Boyfriend rather than a partner..... hahahahaha.....

again, it is just a naughty thought of me.... :blush: :blush:

p.s thanks dinflora for bringing this up !!!youre the best

Guest roddy

Thanks sooooooo much guys for putting up the interview (translated!).

About LDH's statement, actually I saw the interview clip of the launch of Hello Miss! And what happened was the interviewer asked her which one was her ideal guy, Lee Ji Hoon or Ha Sook Jin. So, Mukgu was being her polite diplomatic self when she said both of them were her ideal guys. It was after this that, Lee Ji Hoon teased her by asking: what about Lee Dong Wook?! Which made her laugh & speechless :lol:

As for Wookie's answer in that interview - we all know how mischevious he is - he's obviously pouting (or faking it): if she don't like me, then I don't like her either! Hehe, Oppa, we all know you like each other *wink wink*

Guest incarnadine

Hi my beloved Pervies!!! :)maggielee dear... thanks so so SO much for the pics! I am missing Wookie BIG TIME. Thanks also to kler and the rest of the Pervies for continuously filling this thread with Wookie goodies. Seeing those BTS pics of My Girl made my heart ache all over again... miss seeing him... miss seeing him and Da Hae together. Sighhhh.Those pics of the manga are too cute! Okay it's official... I will start reading anime, if only for the love of Wookie. LOL.Miss you all *hugs*

More wookie's pics ^^shooting My girl (with LDH)387821.8990.jpgfrom: naver & cy
I'm sorry for quoting this... but I just can't help myself... he looks so GORGEOUS here... all brooding and serious... ohh Gong Chan... :wub:

Guest jughead

Wookie's JED MV was shown on KBS' Music Break last Saturday. It was super short though and did not even feature the entire song ... let alone the gory scenes. I could not even make a story out of the entire vid.

Well, at least we know it was not a total ban on the MV...

Thanks Dinflora, Maggielee and Kler for all the Wookie goodies. You don't know how much you make my day reading stuff about him and seeing his gorgeous pix.

Ooo, Hanoi Bride on Metro TV? Yay, I'm booking my saturday at home. Thanks, kler, for posting that news.

Ah, I rewatched My Girl ep 12 last night, and I still giggle whenever I see the cooking scene, it's just too cute!!

Guest lovelygirl_veronica

lee dong wook oppa...i love you so much...

i love him when the first i saw him in My Girl...

he is so handsome...

i hope there are new drama from him soon...

i can't wait to see him again..

Guest my girl sarang

Wookie's JED MV was shown on KBS' Music Break last Saturday. It was super short though and did not even feature the entire song ... let alone the gory scenes. I could not even make a story out of the entire vid.

Well, at least we know it was not a total ban on the MV...

Thanks Dinflora, Maggielee and Kler for all the Wookie goodies. You don't know how much you make my day reading stuff about him and seeing his gorgeous pix.

yeah! i saw the mv! but its super short!!!they should have put the whole thing!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest incarnadine

Thanks so much jughead for the info! I hope that show is uploaded somewhere so we could all watch it. :)

lovelygirl, welcome to Pervie Land! We too are waiting anxiously for his new project. :)

Guest kler

cute gif taken from popcornfor2 forum posted by beon

credit as on the pic

purple43.gif

credit daum

gczzz.gif

some wookie pics in old drama, not sure which is this..taken from popcornfor2 forum posted by beon

credit daum

snapshot_j_200627_0013.jpg

snapshot_j_200627_0014.jpg

snapshot_j_200627_0030.jpg

u wont beleive what I found in leedongwookbaidu, he he he..

credit to »赹000 http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=225535707

not sure what year but i think it might be 2003/2004

b1-1.jpg

check these pics... he he he

b2-1.jpg

b3-1.jpg

b4-1.jpg

b5.jpg

more...

b6.jpg

b7.jpg

b8.jpg

Guest roddy

check these pics... he he he

b3-1.jpg

OoooooOOOOOoooo :w00t: , sexxaayyyy! I still can't stand Andre Kim fashion, but thanks for putting Wookie in a black see-thru mesh undershirt watchamacallit! He's easily the most handsome guy on stage. Thanks kler *hugs*.

Clip! Clip! Please....

wahhh..too much goodies and gifts about wookie here..thanx everyone..

btw is LDW will come to Japan in August, is it true or no??or when he will go there??

and this is online survey about Vote for Wookie as a present for Wookie (i'm soory if it has been posted here..I'm not sure if it has been posted here..)

For Wookie's trip - Meeting Fans in Japan in August 2007

This election will be hold on maybe until year end

All Korean Actor listed showing their popularity in Japan

http://kaigoya.sakura.ne.jp/ninki03/tvote.cgi?event=vote3

go into the BLOG;

from the middle of front page

comes : Column "Select Name "

high light the Column

find out our Wookie" Leedongwook"

and then high light his name

back to the front page,

you would leave "Message"in next column

saying what you like to supporting Wookie

and then high light the button " VOTE "

you've done it, Vote for Wookie

credit

(every 12 hours per Vote)

you may vote 2 times a day ie 00:00 - > 12pm & 12pm - > 12am.

Here comes, all Wookie Fans

Vote for Wookie

Feeling Happiness always in hearts, fighting~~~~~~~~~

credit:ldwthailand