Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest babymarzy07

STRONGEST ROMANCE NO.1 AT THE KOREAN BOXOFFICE LAST WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!

BASYAH! KEEP FLYING HIGHER!

reported by newsen, starnews, mydaily, joynews etc korea.

yey!!! :) chukahae wookie and hy!! it must be good. i love the song thanks for posting mandalaywith.. i wish there was downloadable link to that.. ^^

Guest lavender*sshi

Annyeong Pervies!~

Malou unnie ~ I remember a LDW calendar or a Mukgu calendar for sale somewhere here in Soompi but I forgot where... I wanna buy one. Hahaha!

babymarzy07 ~ Oh, its not actually the same.. But something like his. That kind of glasses is somewhat in the style in the Philippines hahaha~

STRONGEST ROMANCE NO.1 AT THE KOREAN BOXOFFICE LAST WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!

BASYAH! KEEP FLYING HIGHER!

reported by newsen, starnews, mydaily, joynews etc korea.

This is all GOOD~ hahaha! Congrats for Wookie Oppa and HY Unnie ^_^ And all the casts, staff nd crew. Fighting!! :D Geesh I reallu wanna watch it too. Please please, hope someone could upload it.. :D

Waves to all pervies~

OMO!! That's great news! Finally Wookie's hard work paid off! Thank u soooo much for the clips, caps and news ppl.. Internet was down the whole day yesterday and I couldn't go online..now i am logging on at school. I still can't save or view the clips yet.. but thank uuuuu so much for the caps.

Guest incarnadine

Hi everyone! Just got home after a loooon day ~

Omo omo!!! SR is no. 1? That's such great news! Thanks so much roddy for informing us, I'm so happy and proud for Wookie (and for the rest of the cast as well) :) :) :)

Wookie oppa, chukhahaeyo! Keep flying, 'coz we'll be staying right here with you!

Korean Box Office weekend

boxofficeweekend1yc5.jpg

credit 1004dong

:) :) :)

Guest shzzle8dizzile

#27-LEE DONG WOOK of MNET's TOP 100 MOST CHARMING GUYS WHO ARE SINGLE :lol:

^ don't know if you know this..

AHHH!!

JUST SAW WOOKIE IN KBS WORLD...i was brushing my teeth then my brother called me and told me that lee dong wook was on tv...

i came running to the tv..without gargling or taking the bubbles off my mouth..

i even continued brushing my teeth while watching wookie imitate hyun young's voice..hehe..

i have seen the video in mandalawith's blog...but i miss seeing wookie on tv...hehe..

total craziness over wookie..

to the one who posted the SECTION TV NEWS SCHEDULE...cheongmal komawoyo!!!

Guest incarnadine

oooh shizzle you are so lucky... I wanna see him on TV, too. It's different from seeing him on my computer, lol. Wow, I appreciate your brother's effort, he probably knows what a big fan of Wookie you are ^_^

Guest munchee

wookie's interview was aired awhile ago at KBS Entertainment Relay -sky75!!!!!!!!!

there's going to be a replay tomorrow morning at around 6am for those who missed it!!!!

he said the movie was 108 minutes long--- he and HY fought for 107 minutes... and 1 minute was for the kissing scene! he!he!

congrats to Strongest Romance!!!! basshhyaaa!!!!!

:lol: :lol::lol: . That iz funny, munchee, thanks for the update.

107 minutes of fighting and 1 minute of kissing - Wookie hasn't lost his sense of humour, i see!

But then, 1 minute of kissing is a loooooooooooonggggg time *gulp*....

Guest incarnadine

cheongmal komawoeyo munchee chinggu for the heads up. I'll definitely set my alarm clock to 5:45am just to make sure :lol:

roddy -- 1 minute is indeed loooong for a kiss, hehe.

wave to wookiessssssss :blush:

have u got these?

[씨네21]

Spotlight-------------------------------------------------------------------

가보지 않은 길을 가고 싶다

<최강 로맨스> 배우 이동욱

c7fdca622ccc395de5a524faj7.jpg

217ea71cb4b3e8259370763xk1.jpg

15f185e60dcac7bb19bbe60vw4.jpg

credit to dwholic

Guest incarnadine

Waaaaah lisa chinggu, you're back!!!

Haven't seen that pic before -- Wookie looks so handsome and dashing in that pic :wub:

thanks for sharing friend! *muah*

btw, from what magazine are the pictures? :)

Guest incarnadine

Hi all^^

I woke up before 6am today just to see LDW In KBS Entertainment Relay... I waited patiently and I finally did! He looked so handsome :wub: and it was cute how he complimented one of the co-hosts in the show, who also happened to have a part in SR. He called her a "diva" :lol:

Guest incarnadine

I suddenly remembered something... remember how Seol Gong Chan wa afraid of needles and syringes? It's funny how Wookie's character in SR has an aversion for anything pointed. What a funny coincidence :lol:

Hey malou, annhyeong everybody!

Aaww, wish i cud see him on tv first thing in the morning too! So tell us what he looked like today - different hair / specky / blacknwhite....? Was his co-star Park hwa yobi? There's a famous korean singer by that name isn't there? At first i thot it's the same person, but not now.

an nyeong Malou and roddy..

Missed you guys.. and other Pervies too! Internet backfired on me for 2 days.. missed 2 days of Wookie. hehe..

But anywayz, what about the Park Hwayobi thingy? I only remembered that they had attended the previous Come To PLay show together..