Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guest incarnadine

yup I agree with malou, being over analytic at one thing can be good at times (well on my tests, it doesn't seem to work lol), but as for the wookie-mukgu relationship and anything related to each party...your analysis is always educational, enlightening and spiritually nourishing.

I think it's cute that LDH give chocolates to everyone. She really shares her blessings and her addiction lol even to wookie hehehehe and wookie has a mighty good sense of smell. Gawd, he could be my chocolate detector any day!

malou if wookie's eyes would be glued to the box of chocolates...me and mukgu's eyes would be glued to his face...and to his lips...his eyes....his beauty marks....I'm in heaven

the Eric Benet cd? perfect! he has good taste in music...too good actually that it makes us think of a lot of things due to the songs chosen lol

here's the equation for logical reasoning and law of syllogism

IF mukgu loves chocolates

THEN wookie=chocolates

chocolates=guilty pleasure

therefore mukgu loves wookie since it's her guilty pleasure!!! hehehehhee or it could go the other way around :w00t:

Hahaha lyn! That's Pervie logic right there -- Yeah, I think it's a two-way thing :lol: I agree with Wookie having good taste in music, I love Eric Benet's voice - so smooth and suave. I wonder what was running through his mind when he got and gave that CD to Mukgu... ;)

Hey there wookies! I thought some of you might like to know that I'm doing My Girl reviews over at my website. For those of you who liked my reviews for Goong and Full House I think you'd like to read these as well. The first two epsiodes are already up:

http://www.still-frames.net/goong/reviewsmgep1.html

http://www.still-frames.net/goong/reviewsmgep2.html

Enjoy!

Guest incarnadine

To lyn and all the other Pervies, per your request^^

Wookie Centerfold

IMG_0225.jpg

IMG_0222.jpg

credit: suji_ph of daum cafe

My sister took pics of it... it worked, right? :) the pic is so big and close to his face, you can almost see his almost invisible pores and mini-moles^^

Guest munchee

i really like Wookie's centerfold pic in the BUZZ mag!!!!!!!! he is sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!

i got really pissed off when the interviewer asked dongwook about PSY rather than DaHae!!!!!!!!! omg!!!!!!! what the ___ was she thinking???????? i mean DaHae was his real partner in MG not PSY!!!!!!!!

Guest munchee

i hope that the StarStudio 's article would be better since the writer mentioned that StarStudio magazine also did an interview!!!!!!!!

Guest sidneygail12

nice to find this site,,,,i'm newbie on this forum since MY GIrl started shown in the pHilippines i'VE been hook up with this koreanovela and i even bought DVD SINce I Don't want to miss any episode,,,and even thougH i have finished this series i still continue to watch in ABS-CBN 1wk to go and goodbyE my GIRL....I'M LEE DONG WOOK AND LEE DA HAE ADDICT,,,I LOVE THIS 2 I HOPE THEY BECOME REAL LIFE COUPLE :D]

Hi Pervies & newbies, sidneygail12: hang around then & join our fun!

malou! Thanx for scanning the poster. Looking at it, no wonder he likes chocolates: he looks like he could be a chocolate - dark (hair), milky (white skin), sweet and delicious, yum! Could almost bite him....maybe nibble.....ok i'll settle for a lick :P *runs away before the pervies throw rotten eggs at me :lol:

This whole chocolate thing inspired me to dig out that old fanmeeting clip:

He can sniff chocolates even tho when they are prettily wrapped up: look at the way he's eyeing them (Mukgu is holding on to them, hehe)

snapshot20060820001728.jpg

Eyes still glued to 'em :D

snapshot20060820001758.jpg

Finally, he breaks down and asks her: "what's in the box?"

snapshot20060820001807.jpg

Mukgu pulls the box away from him, and pouts: "don't touch it, or i won't give it to you!"

snapshot20060820001830.jpg

Aaaaww he likes her scolding coz....now he knows its his birthday gift, haha!

snapshot20060820001852.jpg

Nope, it's too late to pull off that "i'm innocent" look, Oppa!

snapshot20060820001858.jpg

This is how he looks at people who give him chocolate gifts: he adores her/them :lol:

snapshot20060820001908.jpg

Even Mukgu can't resist him when he's being silly like this!

snapshot20060820001916.jpg

He's STILL eyeing them. Hahaha! i think if they were someone else's gift, it's in danger of being stolen by our chocolate nut here...

snapshot20060820001936.jpg

Whew! finally he gets his sticky fingers on that box

snapshot20060820002033.jpg

That must be how a pirate looks at a shiny gold bar he found on the beach :P

snapshot20060820002045.jpg

Yup, he's hanging on to it...and a minute later Mukgu tells everyone: we'll try to date! Yeah, after tempting him and feeding him with chocolates, he'll be at a weak point. That's the time to move in on him, hahaha :P

snapshot20060820002056.jpg

....but im not sure whether this interview has been posted here before..

anyone who can read chinese, please help me check :)

LINK: http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=124985914

so far i have never came across this interview..^^ better to check before i re-translate articles that have been posted here b4..

thanx a lot :D

Nope, that interview's never been put up here Jo - sounds good, he mentioned he's still close to Mukgu and JunKi!

Guest lambutan

LDW Clan of Wookie-fied Pervies

1) Fleur

2) ClauRic

3) MingDao20

4) Nazznen

5) ripgal

6) lambutan

7) kellee

8) ay_link

9) *ayu*

10) dlover

11) this_kid

12) yuans7love

13) chrysle

14) pinklily

15) carlavb

16) second_glance

17) loveK

18) tanpopo

19) my immortality

20) Babigrl

21) Kangaroo

22) upikepik

23) RAINLUVER012

24) celjoy

25) hehe

26) jhing

27) ANNASHEE

28) anasa0420

29) Ms_Kitty

30) Incise Soul

31) Shiverbaby

32) flyfany89

33) orna

34) porcelet

35)sasa-chan

36) loving_D

37) tengosuds

38) leila

39) kitkat16

40) Evol Ecallaw

41) gloria 83

42) CHREESH

43) babymarzy07

44) Eulicid

45) won

46) sHaziEe

47) mirca

48) seissa

49) samgirl

50) raineyrain

51) zaizai_f4_only

52) tamia1146

53) Van4Viv_GoSoo4DaHae

54) grace_cui

55) saranghae012

56) lime

57) G R E E N

58) oO L1LEE Oo

59) alakina

60) kiss the rain

61) gracejen

62) squallie

63) miakajerry

64) peach

65) flower12

66) rhap

67) chaltier

68) Khai

69) kat_yuri

70) roddy

71) kukuku

72) angledreams

73) doodlicious

74) polabola

75) kneekey

79) Hae_Won

80) Lingling22

81) EL1019

82) maisara

83) kobsk89

84) siCKako

85) mikyle

86) incarnadine

87) xinabu

88) melusine

89) missjaclyn

90) lavender*sshi

91) kaopan

92) Krona

93) koalabear217

94) ane_108

95) arcane84

96) chiachu712

97) OHSOOLUBLIE

98) ~*haRmOnY*~

99) marshies

100) ojiram

101) aidahlr

102) wednesday

103) chelsea

104) jelchu

105) gloveZZ

106) angelijocelyn1

107) aze24

108) cake_diva

109) djoching

110) shey1211

111) simplycrazy08

112) arianemacalingaborlongan

113) trial_12

114) munchee

115) jjjustine

116) aero1084

117) aksei

118) sapphire_ange

119) liss

120) blue_ash

121) sweetfriend

122) haneul<3

123) nedlee

124) rentao05

125) MIZunderstud

126) cat.

127) izzyl18

128) lostheart911

129) julian_jasmine

130) ken

131) ninseewimsy

132) dreamatkorea

133) gigglegaggle16

134) ohyeah

135) Aoife

136) xsilentangel

137) pinkaddict

138) Flirtee

149) Jesw

150) Frozenxxx

151) K-Addict

152) gnl

153) garfield26

154) mygirl_fan

155) pinklegirl007

156) aggiesbaby

157) kittylovespaolo

158) luvkorean

159) laetita

160) 'x shinhwa lova x

161) doodlicious

162) anne_angtuaco

163) timtam

164) gomavo

165) simplycrazy08

166) charm888

167) Ekasariyanti

168) rach9

~real name/nickname of the pervies~

chrysle - Erin

lambutan - Rhi

raineyrain - Oraine/Rainey

pinklily - Kirsten

fleur - Amy

rainluver012 - Eunice

grace_cui - Cui Miao

kellee - Kel

nazznen - Erenah

zaizaif4_only - Rey

ay_link - Shenny

lisafh - Lisa

clauric - Carla

ripgal - Jo

MingDao20 - Elle

Second glance - Chloe

Van4viv_GoSoo4DaHae - Tel

aggiesbaby - Shirley

kangaroo - Jojo

gracejen - Sabrina

lalaloo - Sue

loving_d - Angie

oO L1LEE Oo - Lily

missjaclyn - jaclyn

maisara - Mai

polabola - Lyn

ojiram - Jo

kneekey - Nikki

angelijocelyn1 - Jodi

pinkaddict - Ardee

Jesw - Jessica

incarnadine - Malou

xsilentangel - Cindy

x shinhwa lova x - Jennifer

doodlicious - Anya

anne_angtuaco - anne

simplycrazy08 - jess

Ekasariyanti - ria

hahaha roddy i love ur blow by blow report abt wookie's love for da hae oh i meant chocolates...

hehehe gosh all this clues are making me giddy...and now the chocolates clue--hehehe da hae is so witty--hehehe i mean everyone thought it was good for the occasion since they won best valentine couple at that time--and now we all know it might be more than that...

hahaha roddy i love ur blow by blow report abt wookie's love for da hae oh i meant chocolates...

hehehe gosh all this clues are making me giddy...and now the chocolates clue--hehehe da hae is so witty--hehehe i mean everyone thought it was good for the occasion since they won best valentine couple at that time--and now we all know it might be more than that...

hehe, if you look at the clip carefully, you'll see that he licked his lips at one point as he's staring at the box, it cracked me up :lol::lol: ...He's so transparently impatient, it's hysterical!

Guest samgirl

just wanna ask about the chocolate thing that was posted where wookie and mugu were sitting together is that real i mean not some made up scenario we mukguers and pervies want to imagine?

Guest incarnadine

hehe, if you look at the clip carefully, you'll see that he licked his lips at one point as he's staring at the box, it cracked me up :lol::lol: ...He's so transparently impatient, it's hysterical!

Ohh roddy, I loved that fanmeet account! LOL, I wasn't able to watch the whole fanmeet, I'm so glad you posted that. They're just SO cute! Wookie is like a little boy, getting all excited over a box of candy :lol: LOL you're probably right, maybe it was all calculated on Mukgu's part to get him weak and vulnerable... before she goes in for the kill! :P

just wanna ask about the chocolate thing that was posted where wookie and mugu were sitting together is that real i mean not some made up scenario we mukguers and pervies want to imagine?

samgirl: Yes, its real. I guess there may be some of you who missed that moment at his fanmeeting last February becoz they didn't capture it on mnet or ytn or the other ent programs, but this fanclip got it on camera (I uploaded the clip, many thanks to the original poster: sorry i don't remember who it is, but please take credit for it if ur here :D ):

Sendspace link - the chocolate moment

There's a whole transcript of the fanmeeting somewhere in the backpages of this thread. Mukgu said something like: they were both voted as no. 1 valentine couple for this year (that's why Wookie gave the V sign :D ), and she wanted to give him chocolates but didn't have the chance (isn't the guy supposed to give the chocs?!), so she decided to give it to him at his fanmeeting instead! Anyway malou, you'll see that moment i capped when he was googling the chocolates :P

A couple of months later, he returned her sentiment by gifting her a box of chocolates (in a cool black box) on her birthday fanmeeting (Note: half-eaten...as he said, he got hungry :lol: ) and his current favourite cd.

Music + chocolates = he's perfect! i haven't said this in a while: woooo-kilicious!

Guest samgirl

omo thank you for the clarification, I was really wishing that it is true and it is!! hahahah he was really eyeing the gold box for the longest time and even nudged LDH pointing at the box asking what is it and it turned out that its a gift for him!

Guest munchee

lol, after mg, this guy is so popular, normally, he wouldn't get a second glance

Really????? you wouldn't give him a second glance if you saw him personally?????????

If i didn't see My GIrl.... I would still give him a second glance........ my gosh!!! if you put him in a crowd.... he'll definitely stand out.... HE IS SOOOOO GOOD LOOKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with his height.... flawless complexion .... his angelic looks..... my gosh......... who wouldn't give him a second look???????? :)

Guest samgirl

i hafta confess that I picked up a copy of MG DVD ( bootleg ones ) bacause I will have a chance to see LDW's face everytime I want, and when I encountered this series the first time it was him who caught my attention because of his looks and i was given a pleasant surprise that the drama actually turned out reallllyyy GOOD!! so yeah i doubt if he is not an actor but looks like how he is now, i'll probably stalk the hell out of him!

Guest ripgal

thanx roddy! i think the interview is a new one..cos it mentioned that he didn't get to attend Junki's Fly Daddy Premier.. here are some scans of Wookie during the interview. Yeap, the interview can be found on the Mag Wookie's holding.. and im so hyped becos it's a special and LONG interview.. and the thing is, i can get the MAg here! :w00t: will post up the translations later.. cos it's really really long..

btw.. here's Wookie(scans from the Magazine)..u can see that his hand/arm's bandaged..yeap due to the injury he got at the gym.. and he looks really handsome!! gah.. this guy juz stands out doesn't he? :wub:

gc_002.jpg

gc_005.jpg

gc_006.jpg

gc_007.jpg

gc_008.jpg

gc_004.jpg

gc_003.jpg

credits: clareluvobba @ baidu

------------------------------------

juz gotta thank this person 4 scanning the pics!! and the scans are really HUGE!! look at OPPA!!! how can u resist his charms? :wub:

will post the translations as soon as possible! ^^

samgirl: Yes, its real. I guess there may be some of you who missed that moment at his fanmeeting last February becoz they didn't capture it on mnet or ytn or the other ent programs, but this fanclip got it on camera (I uploaded the clip, many thanks to the original poster: sorry i don't remember who it is, but please take credit for it if ur here :D ):

Sendspace link - the chocolate moment

There's a whole transcript of the fanmeeting somewhere in the backpages of this thread. Mukgu said something like: they were both voted as no. 1 valentine couple for this year (that's why Wookie gave the V sign :D ), and she wanted to give him chocolates but didn't have the chance (isn't the guy supposed to give the chocs?!), so she decided to give it to him at his fanmeeting instead! Anyway malou, you'll see that moment i capped when he was googling the chocolates :P

A couple of months later, he returned her sentiment by gifting her a box of chocolates (in a cool black box) on her birthday fanmeeting (Note: half-eaten...as he said, he got hungry :lol: ) and his current favourite cd.

Music + chocolates = he's perfect! i haven't said this in a while: woooo-kilicious!

regaring the chocolate giving-i believe in korea, when it's vday the girl gives a gift (i guess the chocolate to the guys)..and then in white day (i forgot the name of the day)--the guys gives a gift to the person he likes...i remember dong wook n da hae won the best white day couple (pls tell me the actual name for this festivity)..hehehe i guess when dong wook gave chocolates to da hae it was like a belated (or advanced ? i forgot the day) white day but at the same time it was he rfanmeeting/bday ..

hehehe did i even make sense...but yeah pls do correct me if im wrong...

jo--ayayyyyy gosh dong wook is such a hottie...i love his sense of style...