Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

Guess during his Military service. Bubbly Wookie

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/15005169_606448042875888_7947161859633709056_n.mp4

There are more videos of Wookie & his team members including boom. Though I didn't understand a word except kamshamida, finished watching:lol: Here's the link

https://m.dema.mil.kr/web/mobile/mhome/mculture/mov/homeMovieList.do

• Like 3

@joyezz Hahaha. Chingu, you always pick such funny and awesome gifs! Yes, that's a totally accurate depiction of how I feel inside whenever I get Wookie news while I'm at work... then I'll fangirl like this when I'm back home :P My co-worker watches K-dramas but isn't the fangirl type so I'm quite sure I'll get judged for fangirling. Hahaha. But I've gotten her interested in Goblin... who knows, maybe she'll fall head over heels for Wookie too ^^

• Like 2

Oh everybody asking about my story hehe so i'vr been a kdrama fan since my high school years long ago, but i discovered wookie by hotel king, i was spending time on the youtube and i had a recommandation for a hotel king video i checked it andni found him very touching, very gentle , with a sweet face but so manly, later on my sister talked to me about him, and we started drooling over him together hehehe , family affair, and that's how we activated the machine, i like this thread, gonna check it all when i have some time . Hhhh 

ah and i thought about these videos today of wookie voice hehe, while i was'on work, i couldnt wait to be home. I just arrived ate, took a shower and as it's rainy and dark'outside i'm comfortably lying in my'bed headphones and let's go for wookie time

• Like 6

@joyezz Revenge for DOTS, because she tried to make you fall for SJK but you didn't? :P If she's an SJK fan, it's not likely she'll fall for Wookie because my friends who love SJK say Wookie isn't their type ;) But you never know, she could end up falling for Wookie's charms if she watches Goblin. Hehe. We need a good trailer featuring all characters to entice people to watch it!

@Princi_86 Wow chingu, those gifs are awesome :wub: Photos are great, but gifs are perfect because they also show his irresistibly hot and cute gestures. Ahhh!!

@soultree I totally agree with what you said about him having a sweet yet manly face. He showed his versatility so well in Hotel King, playing the general manager hellbent on getting revenge, but at the same time having such a gentle and tender side to him. Such multi-dimensional characters aren't the easiest to play, but he did a superb job with it. I'm glad you discovered him through HK :) And it's so cool that your sister likes him too! It must be fun to fangirl together. Haha. Wookie time is one of the favourite parts of my day too after a long day at work :lol: Hope you had fun listening to him on the radio show. Have you checked out his other dramas? :)

• Like 3

@Princi_86 I love the 1st gif the most. rubbing hands can be sexy :sweatingbullets: seriously where did he learn all these moves?lol

@winterdew yea the SJK fan haha she said  wookie not her type too. I agree we need amazing trailer :) she said she is not a fan of all of Goblin leads.She will watch LOTBS forJun ji hyun

@soultree have you notice he has a very nice laugh? 

@lucifercorner thanks I will try again :) 

• Like 4

@winterdew i'm actually watching bubblegum i planned to do it last year but i totally forgot and with the bench of ongoing dramas the kdrama schedule was full hehe. And yes fangirling together is fantastic , however my sis concentrated on his abs hehehehe . I won't lie these abs are just yummy yummy 

@joyezz he has everything , have you seen his aegyos , omooo totally cute . I like this side of him being manly tall ...etc but yet a very gentle side and cute 

• Like 4

@joyezz @Princi_86 The first gif killed me too. Hahaha. I'd like to think he does them naturally without thinking :P But we'll also see his character watch dramas to pick up moves and lines to impress Sunny. Hehe. It'd be so fun and cute to watch.

@soultree Oooh, Bubblegum. He's so dreamy there. How are you finding the drama? I agree, totally love that he's tall with masculine good looks but yet has a gentle and cute side :wub: Pretty much the perfect combination.

• Like 2

@joyezz @winterdew I agreed, my friend who also love SJK in DotS questioning my addiction to LDW and KHN, she said both of them isn't as cute as SJK. If you just look into their face, SJK is part of pretty boy-type meanwhile LDW isn't (he's above pretty for me, LOL) but well, different with SJK or Lee Jun Ki, LDW's face isn't part of pretty boy-type, he's more manly type with those gorgeous jawline.

But as far we knew from his interviews, variety shows and BTS, LDW could be a cute one just like @soultree said, this man is perfection

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, giegie said:

@joyezz @winterdew I agreed, my friend who also love SJK in DotS questioning my addiction to LDW and KHN, she said both of them isn't as cute as SJK. If you just look into their face, SJK is part of pretty boy-type meanwhile LDW isn't (he's above pretty for me, LOL) but well, different with SJK or Lee Jun Ki, LDW's face isn't part of pretty boy-type, he's more manly type with those gorgeous jawline.

But as far we knew from his interviews, variety shows and BTS, LDW could be a cute one just like @soultree said, this man is perfection

Hi giegie, for me, SJK is cute while LDW is handsome. I guess there's a major difference in men being called cute or handsome. Cute, handsome, and hot are all forms of attractiveness, but women will have different preferences. Cute indicates a boyish quality to their looks or personality while handsome is the flip side of cute attractiveness. Handsome suggests that the man either is older, or has a mature face that's attractive.  Maturity means experience; experience means that they know what they're doing. There's a definite air of sophistication to handsome men. I used to think it was weird to call a man beautiful. Because I felt like beautiful was for women and handsome was the equivalent of a woman's beauty, just in a manly way. I still think that’s true. BUT I do believe that a man can be beautiful like Lee Jun Ki. I’ve seen a few men that were simply beautiful. And the word handsome doesn’t fit. It had to be beautiful you know? :P

• Like 8

@willenette agreed, by only looking from his face, LDW is definitely a handsome one and yes, we could get a very manly and mature vibes from his photoshoot. I also agreed there's a lot of type of man's attractiveness,if we make a continuum, I believe SJK and and LDW's attractiveness placed in a very different point, that's why I think it's gonna be a lil hard for a woman who love cute-type like SJK gonna fall in love with LDW (But still, I hope women will love him in Goblin)

• Like 6

@winterdew he probably born with it . Can't help but  feel suspicious :D:lol:

@soultree yup I got to know his cute side from variety shows. Before that I thought he is a serious and cold person :) 

@giegie yea probably she will never :P just like I will never like pretty boys type. In KDramaland pretty boys are more popular though. I don't know why women and especially young girls love effeminate looks.What happened to opposite attract? :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

@lucifercorner That's a lovely comparison :) For me, he looks handsome and charismatic in a boyish and youthful way in his younger days, but like you guys have said, he ages like fine wine and he looks gorgeous and hot now when all styled up for a photoshoot, but he can pull off a handsomely cute look too like in Bubblegum :wub:

• Like 6

@winterdew  Everytime I see his new pics, I am more convinced that he is the best:heart:

@willenette I still can't relate to beautiful men. I guess this beautiful men is more an Asian/korean concept like the 'aegyo' thing

Men need to have stronger, larger with definite jawlines and masculine facial dimorphism is preferred. 

Flower Boy power wohoooo xD is too much in Asian dramas. they are nice to look at but I would still prefer someone more muscular and manlier :3 I don't want my man to be "prettier" than me. Thats my job as female :) 

To me, the myth of Asian men aren't masculine was broken by wookie & a very few other kdrama actors and may be that's why a UK brand like Oliver Sweeney chose Wookie over other Korean actors.

I am from East Asia. Masculine look outside & gentle heart inside..who could say no to these type of guy (in *real-life* world)?? 

For me, Men who take care of his look is okay, but make up and flower look prettier than me? Umh, no thank you :) me

@joyezz  flower boys- when I first heard this word in the kdrama 'boys over flowers',(F4) i couldn't stop laughing:lol: 'Korean delicate darlings'.

Sorry, no offence meant!!!

• Like 6