Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

3 hours ago, lucifercorner said:

@MaysoonD Watched all his movies. Found this particular drama in youtube, but without eng subs. He is the second lead and it was a decent one.It wasn't that great per the review anyways

Hi lucifercorner, I guess you're referring to his one of his dramas, "Loving You" - starring Eugene & Park Yong Ha. :P

• Like 1

I am trying to convince my only friend who is used to watch Korean shows to watch Wookies' , she never heard of him since she is more into movies more than dramas , finally she agreed and asked me to pick up a nice one so I was confused which one , for the first time I have to pick one and only one but it didn't take much time until I realized that I cherish Bubblegum the most :heart:

Image result for bubblegum korean drama

Image result for bubblegum korean dramasd

Image result for lee dong wook in bubblegum korean drama

• Like 3

Gong Yoo and the Goblin cast is coming to Canada to shoot part of the drama

f6884eb6-f919-4188-83d1-8cd193aab7bd.jpg

Gong Yoo fans (especially Canadians) listen up! We have an exciting update on Gong Yoo's upcoming drama, Goblin. 

While The K2 was partly filmed in Spain, and Descendants of the Sun was partly filmed in Greece, turns out the cast of Goblin will be partly shot in Canada. The drama is fantastical romantic-thriller about a Goblin who wants to shed his immortality and is looking for a human-bride but ends up living with a grim reaper. 

Spoiler

76a762ee-f1a8-4386-bc55-1e84d6d9122d.jpg

We can only imagine how the stunning landscapes of Canadian rockies will serve as the perfect backdrop for this fascinating narrative. So if you're in Canada or close to it, make sure you stay tuned for Goblin updates and a potential shot at spotting the cast that consists of actors like Gong Yoo, Kim Go EunLee Dong Wook and Yoo In Na! 

source : dramafever

Spoiler

finally his smile captured today

@longlegPhoenix6legends Ig accounts gave us a brief on yesterday episode maybe she will be generous enough to do the same today

and yes his facial expression is so funny , no wonder he is the king of facial expressions

• Like 6

I wish there was the third season of Roommate. Recently i've been rewatching Wookie's parts of roommate and falling for him all over again. Aside being a great actor, he's also a very good person. My ideal type has changed since watching him in roommate. Haha 

• Like 6