Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/shower-scenes-of-your-favorite-male-celebs-that-will-make-your-day-even-hotter

Shower scenes of your favorite male celebs that will make your day even hotter

Even though the weather is finally getting warmer, no day is ever too hot for a steamy shower scene! Korean actors are excelling in turning up the heat with these insanely sexy shower scenes that will have you wanting to dive right into your computer screen. If you don't believe me, take a look for yourself and see if you don't break a sweat while shouting "Wet Psy!" I recommend muting the videos and looping this song as your browse through this sexy list. 

8. Lee Dong Wook 'Scent of a Woman'

Already being quite the hottie in clothes, Lee Dong Guk shows us his sexy side as he takes a steamy shower. The water spraying off his beautiful abs-- God's work right there.

They have confused  his name again :vicx:

• Like 3

On March 9, 2016 at 6:27 AM, Princi_86 said:

Thank you for updates, chingus!!!

@longleg Wookie's episodes probably will air at the end of April only, but still we should wait for more updates.

Regarding your question about fan meeting, he's making in Japan since he has official fan club there which is quite big to organize such events. Moreover JP funclub is managed by the company which organizes fan meetings of Korean celebrities. Are you going to Japan? I can try to help you to get there, since I know fans who're going there. Please let me know if you're interested. ^^

Thank you for the reply. I was contacted by a fan who's going to FM in Tokyo. I might not be able to go due to work, but it hasn't been decided yet. I hope the tickets won't sell out until i decide. 

• Like 1

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/lee-dong-wook-jo-se-ho-and-jo-yoon-hee-confirmed-to-host-health-fitness-variety-my-bodyguard

Lee Dong Wook, Jo Se Ho, and Jo Yoon Hee confirmed to host health & fitness variety, 'My Bodyguard'!

lee-dong-wook-jo-se-ho_1458179740_af_org

Channel OnStyle's new health & fitness variety show 'My Bodyguard' has confirmed its main MCs!

According to OnStyle, actor Lee Dong Wook and actress Jo Yoon Hee will head the program as the main MCs  with comedian Jo Se Ho also aiding as a fixed panelist. 

'My Bodyguard' will be a new type of variety sharing various helpful tips to maintain one's health and fitness. No premiere date has been confirmed. 

What are your thoughts on seeing close friends and former 'Roommate's Lee Dong Wook and Jo Se Ho on a variety program?

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Princi_86 said:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/lee-dong-wook-jo-se-ho-and-jo-yoon-hee-confirmed-to-host-health-fitness-variety-my-bodyguard

Lee Dong Wook, Jo Se Ho, and Jo Yoon Hee confirmed to host health & fitness variety, 'My Bodyguard'!

Channel OnStyle's new health & fitness variety show 'My Bodyguard' has confirmed its main MCs!

According to OnStyle, actor Lee Dong Wook and actress Jo Yoon Hee will head the program as the main MCs  with comedian Jo Se Ho also aiding as a fixed panelist. 

'My Bodyguard' will be a new type of variety sharing various helpful tips to maintain one's health and fitness. No premiere date has been confirmed. 

What are your thoughts on seeing close friends and former 'Roommate's Lee Dong Wook and Jo Se Ho on a variety program?

Hi Princi, thanks for sharing this great news here. Ahhh.......so NICE to see that LDW will be back on variety show again soon. :P

Hi girls!!! Hope everyone's doing great :D...

So happy to read uri Wookie's starting to be active, but I'm still waiting for a new drama, I know Bubblegum ended a few months ago but I need my Wookie doses to relieve my stress...

Happy weekend!!! ^_^

• Like 1

Roommate reunion!!! I know there wont be season 3 but deep down in my heart i have a hope of new season. Btw isnt wookie holding that girl too close? Or holding her hand? Excuse my fangirl jealousy haha 

i still can't understand how come Roommate was not popular and got canceled. Then now everyone is so excited that some of the members got casted in new show together. I enjoyed the show tho. 

• Like 2

@longleg agree he is holding her tightly but I believe it is nothing but his fancafe deleted this pic after few hours from posting it , I think they were afraid of spreading unnecessary rumors .anyway I hope he get married soon and I don't mind at all.

• Like 1

A Good Man Is Hard to Find: 10 Surprisingly Decent Guys of Dramaland

• By: Kaye on March 16, 2016Time for a hard truth that all of us are already painfully aware of, but bears repeating: dramas are full of bad guys...and not the type of bad guy who is most likely to have the Cops theme as the soundtrack to his life or ends up behind bars at the end of the last episode.

I'm talking about the guys who come from wealthy families and drive good cars and seem like everything a girl would want, until he starts with the deprecating comments and compares you to his long-gone ex-girlfriend who did him wrong.

And of course, once she reappears in the picture, he gives you no reassurance or confidence that after all the late-night sleepovers and angry chaebol daddy confrontations and glasses of water thrown in your face that he simply won't fly back to her side like their own crash and burn never happened.

(Yes, I am still bitter about a certain story arc in My Name is Kim Sam Soon. No, I will not get over it.)

Even if everything about him sends up flags redder than your aunt's lipstick, our heroine will have no other. And sometimes, neither do we. (Okay, okay, I've fallen in love with my fair share of fictional a-holes.) And apparently, that's the way it's always going to be when you're watching dramas...or is it.

As it turns out, we do have our decent share of...well, decent guys here in dramaland. It may take a few minutes to tally them all up - and I'm hoping, I really am, that I could settle at ten simply because I forgot a dozen or so more who deserve accolades for being good old fashioned gentlemen - but they are here and they are ready for us to love them.

And, despite every hair-raising turn and frightening cliffhanger, you'll have no doubt that he'll be right there, loving you back, come what may 

4-Park Ri Hwan (Bubblegum)ep5_0.jpg

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

It's apparently also a really sweet Eastern medicine practitioner who worries a little too much about his childhood best friend. I don't know about you, but I've not been fortunate to have guy friends in my life who will literally put me in a headlock because I haven't shown up for my prescription, or fumes because I didn't tell him I was spending my birthday alone in an empty apartment crying into my stuffed animals and soggy birthday cake.

But maybe I'm reading too much into it. Maybe it's totally normal to insist that you're just an overly protective oppa when you literally crash headlong into a potential reconciliation scene, or continue to be distant but sweetly pleasant with a potential marriage date who is already picking out something a little more comfortable for your next dinner together.

Normal oppas want to know where you are and if you're safe at every hour.

Normal oppas will storm into an ex's apartment for you and rip down said ex's own glow in the dark stickers in the name of giving you back everything you might have lost to him, even if he can't.

Of course it is. Everyone does it.

(Keep dreaming, Park Ri Hwan. It's a good thing you're so cute or else I'd pinch your cheeks and tell you that you have the emotional range of a teaspoon. Even if you don't. Not entirely.)

http://mydramalist.com/article/2016/04/04/a-good-man-is-hard-to-find-10-surprisingly-decent-guys-of-dramaland#comments

• Like 3