Lee Dong Wook 이동욱 Global Fans at Soompi

angiemty

On 2/5/2016 at 9:11 PM, MaysoonD said:

Hi MaysoonD, thanks for sharing his message. :P

[Photos] Happy Seollal 2016! Greetings from Hallyu!

Actors, actresses and singers express their greetings for Seollal, one of the most celebrated national holidays in Korea. More photos after the jump.

(skipped unrelated.....)

photo684301.jpg

King Kong Entertainment: Kim Beom, Yoon Jin-i, Kim Ji-an, Park Min-woo, Oh Ah-yeon, Jeong Dong-hyeon, Kim Ji-won-I, Jo Yoon-hee, Ji Il-joo, Lee Dong-wook, Lim Joo-eun, Jo Yoon-woo, Yoo Yeon-seok, Kang Eun-ah, Lee Gwang-soo

source : Hancinema

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@longleg Missing him as well!:tears: Have brought some news!

Wookie will hold fanmeeting in Tokyo on 26th of May. We'll have some pics. but it's so long to wait...

A bit closer we'll see him in Chinese variety show. Here are some details:

But it seems that there is no appropriate drama for him in the nearest future, so we need to wait more. I'm praying for at least end of Summer-Autumn period :cold_sweat:

• Like 2

It'd be great if dwholic posted in english too! I follow them on ig but i dont understand korean. Regarding his new variety show, will he be regular or only guest? Whatever it is i hope it will be successful!

It seems Wookie only holds fanmeeting in Japan. Do you guys know how to attend or purchase the ticket? I was planning to go to Japan in May. It would be great if i could go to fanmeeting.

• Like 3

Thank you for updates, chingus!!!

@longleg Wookie's episodes probably will air at the end of April only, but still we should wait for more updates.

Regarding your question about fan meeting, he's making in Japan since he has official fan club there which is quite big to organize such events. Moreover JP funclub is managed by the company which organizes fan meetings of Korean celebrities. Are you going to Japan? I can try to help you to get there, since I know fans who're going there. Please let me know if you're interested. ^^

• Like 2