[Upcoming Drama 2024] The Judge from Hell, 지옥에서 온 판사- Park Shin Hye & Kim Jae Young- Fri&Sat @10 p.m. KST.- Premieres on September 21

larus

[3rd teaser]
"I'll show you what happens to those who do bad things."
Good and Evil Coexistence Cider Action Fantasy

SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell'
☞ Episodes 1 and 2 will be broadcasted consecutively on September 21st [Sat] at 10 PM

[Character Poster]
The real trial of the devil Park Shin-hye and the human Kim Jae-young
'Judge from Hell' Character Posters Revealed 😈

SBS New Friday-Saturday Drama <Judge from Hell>
☞ Episodes 1 and 2 will be broadcasted consecutively on September 21st [Sat] at 10 PM

D-11

Lovely anti-hero Park Shin-hye returns to the small screen?!
This is absolutely possible! 😍

SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell'

This guy is kind but also tough?!
Kim Jae-young, the charming male lead with all the exciting points

SBS's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell'
☞ Episodes 1 and 2 will be broadcasted consecutively on September 21st [Sat] at 10 PMImage

Newsen

Park Shin-hye's Thoughts on Returning to the Small Screen in 'Hell's Judge': "I Was So Happy During That Worried Time"

Entered 2024.09.10. 9:06 AM
Original article
Empathy9
202409100901191910_1_20240910090618543.jPhoto = SBS 'Judge from Hell'

[News Park A-reum]

Park Shin-hye confessed that she met 'Judge from Hell' when she was having a hard time.

The new SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell' (written by Jo Yi-soo/directed by Park Jin-pyo/produced by Studio S) released an interview with actress Park Shin-hye on September 10.

'Judge from Hell', which will be aired for the first time on September 21, is an action fantasy where the devil Kang Bit-na (played by Park Shin-hye) enters the body of a judge and meets the humane and passionate detective Han Da-on (played by Kim Jae-young) in a hellish reality and is reborn as a true judge by punishing criminals.

Above all, the transformation of the main character Park Shin-hye is highly anticipated. Park Shin-hye is expected to present a thrilling and refreshing cider to the living room as an evil but lovable anti-hero. However, 'Judge from Hell' may not be an easy challenge for actress Park Shin-hye in that she has to show a new face. So why did Park Shin-hye choose this drama and the character of Kang Bit-na?

Regarding this, Park Shin-hye said, “First of all, the script was so interesting. I was so happy that they gave me a book with such interesting material when I was having a hard time deciding what kind of work to do. Also, the unique story and character felt refreshing.” She added, “I was excited because I thought I would be able to show a different image from the many works I have done so far.”

Park Shin-hye also mentioned the character of Kang Bit-na that she plays. Park Shin-hye explained, “Kang Bit-na is a devil who has to punish sinners because of her own mistakes, and she is a cold and heartless character. I think she might be seen as an inhumane character who doesn’t consider the victim’s situation.”

She continued, “However, Bit-na usually likes to joke around and has a refreshing side like soda, and her confident appearance can sometimes be seen as cute. Bit-na’s lines and situations themselves are comical, so I hope that Bit-na’s charm will be conveyed well to the viewers.”

Lastly, Park Shin-hye did not forget to encourage potential viewers to watch, saying, “I will come to you with cool action and judgments that will blow away the clichés of everyday life. Please watch ‘Judge from Hell’ a lot.”

Copyright ⓒ Newsen.

m.entertain.naver.com/article/609/00

Daily Sports

[Exclusive] Oh Na-ra X Shin Sung-rok add strength to 'Judge from Hell'... Special appearance confirmed

Entered 2024.09.10. 3:50 PM
Last modified 2024.09.10. 5:41 PM
Original article
공감Empathy
0003378836_001_20240910174108119.jpg?typActors Oh Na-ra and Shin Sung-rok (Photo source: isphoto)

Actors Oh Na-ra and Shin Sung-rok will make a special appearance in 'Judge from Hell'.

According to the broadcasting industry on the 10th, Oh Na-ra and Shin Sung-rok will make a special appearance as devils in the new SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell' (written by Jo Yi-soo, directed by Park Jin-pyo), which will air

for the first time on the 21st. 'Judge from Hell' is an action fantasy drama about Kang Bit-na (Park Shin-hye), a devil who enters the body of a judge, meets human detective Han Da-on (Kim Jae-young), and is reborn as a true judge by punishing criminals. Park Shin-hye, who is usually kind and bright, will transform her image by taking on the role of a devil possessing a human body. 

Oh Na-ra and Shin Sung-rok will appear together as devils from hell in 'Judge from Hell' and show off their presence. 

Oh Na-ra, who has proven her solid acting skills in dramas such as 'My Mister', 'SKY Castle', and 'Return' and has been called a trustworthy actor, and Shin Sung-rok, who is returning to the small screen for the first time in two years since the MBC drama 'Doctor Royer' which ended in 2022, are drawing attention to how much of a supporting role they will play in 'Judge from Hell'. 

Meanwhile, 'Judge from Hell' will air its first and second episodes back-to-back at 10 p.m. on the 21st.

Reporter Lee Su-jin sujin06@edaily.co.kr

Copyright ⓒ Daily Sports.

naver.me/G2E8ulQZ

• Like 1

Kim Jae Young Is A Warmhearted Detective Who Melts A Demon's Heart In "The Judge From Hell"

Sep 10, 2024
by E Ezeji

Kim Jae Young has talked about his upcoming SBS drama “The Judge from Hell”!

“The Judge from Hell” is a new fantasy romance drama starring Park Shin Hye as Kang Bit Na, a demon from hell who has entered the body of a judge. After meeting the compassionate detective Han Da On (Kim Jae Young), who works hard at his job in a reality harsher than hell, Kang Bit Na embarks on a journey to becoming a true judge.

Kim Jae Young plays Han Da On, a warmhearted detective in the violent crimes unit. Not only is he caring and gentle, but he is also a sharp and perceptive police officer with exceptional powers of observation. Despite being so warm that he can even melt the heart of a demon, Han Da On is secretly hiding a painful emotional wound that no one else knows about.

Regarding why he chose to star in the drama, Kim Jae Young shared, “I received the script for the first four episodes, and I found it diverse and fast-paced. I read it with great interest, losing track of time.”kim-jae-young-1.jpg

Kim Jae Young also discussed his character Han Da On, saying, “Han Da On is a warm and affectionate detective who goes to great lengths to catch and punish criminals within the bounds of the law. While he appears bright, he also has his own pain, and although he seems strong, he has a vulnerable side, which I found appealing.”kim-jae-young-2.jpg

On how he prepared for the role of Han Da On, Kim Jae Young explained, “Even though Han Da On is a passionate detective, he deeply empathizes with victims. Therefore, I felt it was important to show his warm side. I worked hard to present a strong exterior while also conveying a sense of sympathy and compassion. Additionally, with many action scenes, I put in a lot of effort into action training.”

Kim Jae Young also expressed his enthusiasm for the project and his eagerness to see the final product. He revealed, “Even while reading the script and filming, I couldn’t wait to see the completed version of the drama.”kim-jae-young-3.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1687561wpp/kim-jae-young-is-a-warmhearted-detective-who-melts-a-demons-heart-in-the-judge-from-hell

• Like 1

Park Shin Hye Dishes On Her Upcoming Drama “The Judge from Hell”

Sep 10, 2024

Park Shin Hye has shared her thoughts on her upcoming drama “The Judge from Hell”!

“The Judge from Hell” is a new fantasy romance drama starring Park Shin Hye as Kang Bit Na, a demon from hell who has entered the body of a judge. After meeting the compassionate detective Han Da On (Kim Jae Young), who works hard at his job in a reality harsher than hell, Kang Bit Na embarks on a journey to becoming a true judge.

Park Shin Hye’s transformation into the lead role is generating a lot of excitement. In the drama, she will play a wicked yet charming anti-hero, expected to offer a thrilling and refreshing performance. However, stepping into this new role as “The Judge from Hell” will be a challenging task for Park Shin Hye.

the-judge-from-hell-still-park-shin-hye-

When asked why she chose the drama, Park Shin Hye said, “The script was really interesting. I was thrilled to get a project with such a compelling theme at a time when I was unsure about my next role. The unique story and character felt fresh.” She added, “I’m excited because this role will let me show a different side of myself from what I’ve done in previous projects.”

Park Shin Hye also discussed her character, Kang Bit Na. She explained, “Kang Bit Na is a demon who must punish wrongdoers because of her own mistakes. She is cold and unemotional, and she might seem inhumane because she doesn’t consider the victims’ situations.”

the-judge-from-hell-still-park-shin-hye-

She added, “Bit Na also has a playful side and a refreshing, confident attitude that might be seen as cute at times. There are some comedic moments in her lines and situations as well. I hope viewers connect with Bit Na’s charm.”

Finally, Park Shin Hye said, “I’ll bring exciting action and judgments that will shake up your routine with ‘The Judge from Hell.’ I hope many of you tune in.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1687483wpp/park-shin-hye-dishes-on-her-upcoming-drama-the-judge-from-hell

• Like 1

by lo_ve, September 10, 2024
4 0

Oh Na Ra and Shin Sung Rok will reportedly make a special cameo appearance in the upcoming SBS K-drama The Judge from Hell

On September 10, media outlets revealed that Oh Na Ra and Shin Sung Rok will appear in one of the episodes of the upcoming action fantasy K-drama. 

This will be the third cameo appearance of Oh Na Ra this year. The actress also made a special appearance in the K-dramas Hierarchy and My Sweet Mobster

Next year, the actress will be busy with the upcoming K-drama I Believe You. She will work alongside NCT's Jeong Jae Hyun, Lee Chae Min, Jeong E Suh, Park Sung Woong, Kim Sun Young, and Yoon Gyung Ho

Meanwhile, this will be the comeback of Shin Sung Rok to the K-drama scene after almost two years. The actor last appeared in the 2022 K-drama Doctor Lawyer. The actor hasn't picked his next project after the 2022 series.

rNrVRp_2f.png

The Judge from Hell is a fantasy K-drama that will focus on Kang Bit Na, a "demon from hell" who enters a judge's body and punishes criminals, and humane detective Han Da On who punishes the sinners.

The upcoming K-drama will be led by Park Shin Hye, Kim Jae Young, Kim In Kwon, Kim Hye Hwa, Kim Ah Young, and more. 

Oh Na Ra and Shin Sung Rok will both portray the role of the devil from hell. 

It will be the next project of director Park Jin Pyo who is known for creating the K-dramas Brave Citizen, Love Forecast, and Voice of a Murderer.

The Judge from Hell will premiere on September 21 at 10 PM KST. It will be available both on SBS and the global OTT platform, Disney+. The K-drama will have a total of 14 episodes. 

https://mydramalist.com/article/oh-na-ra-and-shin-sung-rok-will-reportedly-make-a-cameo-appearance-in-the-judge-from-hell

Park Shin-hye, strong visuals...'Hell Judge', character poster

Lee Myeong-ju2024. 9. 9. 10:08

20240909100836725niee.jpg

[Dispatch=Reporter Lee Myeong-ju]

Actors Park Shin-hye and Kim Jae-young showed off their strong presence.

SBS-TV's new Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell' (written by Jo Yi-soo, directed by Park Jin-pyo) released character posters on the 9th. There are two in total. Park Shin-hye and Kim Jae-young are included.

First, Park Shin-hye transformed into a demon who entered the body of a judge. Her mysterious purple eyes are captivating. Her unwavering gaze makes us anticipate her cider-like performance.

Kim Jae-young took on the role of a humane and passionate detective. He had a dual aura. His gaze was directed downward, and he seemed both gentle and strong.

The unusual letters on these posters also add to the curiosity. It is Italian for 'Vai all'inferno', which means 'Go to hell'.

According to the production team, this line appears several times as dialogue in the drama. It is something that Park Shin-hye uses often. She shouts this line when punishing criminals during the trial.

The official said, "Please look forward to Park Shin-hye's groundbreaking transformation, Kim Jae-young's charm, and the refreshing catharsis presented by the evil but lovable anti-hero."

'Judge from Hell' is an action fantasy. It is the story of Kang Bit-na (Park Shin-hye), a devil who becomes a judge, meeting detective Han Da-on (Kim Jae-young) and being reborn as a true lawyer.

Meanwhile, 'Judge from Hell' will be first aired on the 21st. You can watch episodes 1 and 2 back-to-back.

<Photo courtesy of SBS>

20240909100838564jnvc.jpg

Copyright © Dispatch. Unauthorized reproduction and redistribution prohibited.

What do you think about this article?

Herald POP

'Judge from Hell' Park Shin-hye, Eye-opening transformation "I tried not to shed tears"

Entered 2024.09.11. 9:11 AM
Original article

Text to speech service
Change font size
202409110907557006279_20240911090844_01_Photo courtesy = SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell'
[Herald POP=Kang Ga-hee] Park Shin-hye from 'Nunnunii' is coming.

Actress Park Shin-hye will meet viewers in the new SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell' (written by Jo Yi-soo/directed by Park Jin-pyo/produced by Studio S), which will air for the first time on September 21st, as the devil Kang Bit-na (played by Park Shin-hye) who enters the body of a judge. Kang Bit-na, an evil but lovable anti-hero with the worst personality. Expectations for 'Judge from Hell' are high because viewers will be able to see a new side of Park Shin-hye that they have never seen before.

According to the production team of 'Judge from Hell', Park Shin-hye tried many changes in her acting as well as her styling for the character of Kang Bit-na. She even tried action scenes without sparing her body. At this point, we heard the story of Park Shin-hye who is doing her best to become the anti-hero Kang Bit-na in 'Judge from Hell'. Knowing her determination and efforts will allow you to enjoy 'Judge from Hell' even more thrillingly.

When asked what she paid the most attention to while acting as the evil but lovable Kang Bit-na, Park Shin-hye replied, “I think the thing I paid the most attention to was trying not to shed tears. While the characters I’ve played before have tried to overcome their own hardships, Kang Bit-na is an ‘eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth’ type who repays others. I wanted to show that in an impactful way.” She continued,

“In terms of visuals, I tried to show a contrasting image from my previous image by applying colored makeup and making my styling colorful. I thought a lot about the changes in various aspects, such as Bit-na’s way of speaking.” In ‘

Judge from Hell,’ Park Shin-hye had to express not only the evil and lovable aspects of Kang Bit-na as a human, but also the contrasting aspects of Kang Bit-na as a demon. Regarding this, Park Shin-hye said, “The human Bit-na is a timid character who has ambitions for her own success and career, but she doesn’t show it. That’s why I didn’t wear makeup and just dressed plainly and plainly. On the other hand, I tried to express the gaze, speech, and style of the shining human being Bitna differently from the devil,” he explained.

Although she modestly expressed that she tried, Park Shin-hye is desperately struggling for a transformation that goes beyond imagination. As if to prove this, Park Shin-hye’s appearance in the posters, teasers, and stills released so far is surprisingly new and intense.

Meanwhile, SBS’s new Friday-Saturday drama “Judge from Hell,” where you can meet the evil but lovable anti-hero Park Shin-hye’s “Nun-nunii” cider, will air episodes 1 and 2 back-to-back on September 21 at 10 p.m.
Kang Ga-hee popnews@heraldcorp.com

Copyright ⓒ Herald POP. 

🔗  https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/112/0003719658

https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/112/0003719658

The Judge from Hell Teaser Out: Park Shin Hye portrays two distinct sides in this drama

The 3rd trailer for The Judge from Hell, featuring Park Shin Hye as the demon judge Kang Bit Na, has been unveiled, adding to the mounting excitement for this highly anticipated K-drama release. The official premiere is just around the corner, and Kang Bit Na’s declaration that her ‘real trial’ is imminent in the latest teaser only fuels the anticipation.  

A new teaser for The Judge from Hell, which stars Park Shin Hye as Kang Bit Na as she takes matters into her own hands and ends evil humans, was released on September 5, 2024.  

A new teaser for The Judge from Hell, which stars Park Shin Hye as Kang Bit Na as she takes matters into her own hands and ends evil humans, was released on September 5, 2024.

In the teaser, Kang Bit Na, portrayed by Park Shin Hye, reveals her demonic nature, declaring herself to be ‘from hell.’ The scene also depicts the dramatic transformation as the demon takes control of her body, a moment that is sure to intrigue viewers.

Then, while she extravagantly spends money on clothing, she confides in her demon-from-hell confidants, Lee Ah Rong and Gu Man Do. As she confronts an old woman, a voice in the background refers to her as a mad dog.  

Soon after, we see Kang Bit Na waving her hand to call in a prosecutor. This enrages him, and he asks her to be polite, not realizing that she is actually a demon in disguise. Her character arouses curiosity about how a demon could live with humans while also condemning bad people to hell.

The following scenes contain Park Shin Hye’s Kang Bit Na killing criminals with her weapon while declaring that she wishes to show what ultimately happens to bad guys. She kills them all while wearing a menacing expression on her face.  

Furthermore, Kang Bit Na, played by Park Shin Hye, issues a chilling warning as she declares that ‘the real trial begins’ and cautions people to ‘be a good human or else you will go to hell.’ This ominous message is bound to leave viewers with a sense of foreboding.

Park Shin Hye and Kim Jae Young are the stars of The Judge from Hell, which will debut on SBS on September 21, 2024, at 10 PM KST (6:30 PM IST) and streaming on Disney+.  

Source: Youtube

Read more: https://bollywoodtimes11.com/the-judge-from-hell-teaser-out-park-shin-hye-portrays-two-distinct-sides-in-this-drama/

Park Shin-hye, why is she in court wearing a suit? "A good day for a trial"

Reporter Kim Ji-woo2024. 9. 5. 11:16

Park Shin Hye SNS

Park Shin Hye SNS

[My Daily = Reporter Jiwoo Kim]

Actress Shinhye Park completely immersed herself in the role of Kang Bitna, the 'judge from hell.'

On the 4th, Park Shin Hye posted a picture on her personal SNS with the caption, “Ah, this is really~ a good day for a trial.” She then added the hashtags, “#SBSFriSatDrama #JudgeFromHell #KangBitNa See you on Saturday, September 21st at 10PM!!”

In the photo, Park Shin-hye is standing in the yard of the Daejeon District Court wearing a pink suit. Park Shin-hye, who plays a devil who has taken over the body of a judge, enjoys the sunlight with her visuals that exude the force of a lawyer.

Netizens responded with various comments such as, “Shin Hye working hard”, “The pink suit looks great on her”, “Your Honor, I committed a crime. It was the crime of loving Shin Hye”, and “I will definitely watch the show live.”

Meanwhile, SBS's Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell' starring Park Shin-hye is an action fantasy about the coexistence of good and evil where Kang Bit-na (Park Shin-hye), a demon who enters the body of a judge, meets the humane, passionate detective Han Da-on (Kim Jae-young) in a hellish reality and is reborn as a true judge by punishing criminals.

First broadcast at 10pm on the 21st.

Copyright © My Daily. 

https://v.daum.net/v/20240905111627310

[詳文https://koreastardaily.com/tc/news/154906