[Current Drama 2024] The Judge from Hell, 지옥에서 온 판사- Park Shin Hye & Kim Jae Young- Fri&Sat @10 p.m. KST.

larus

🐿️ 09.27.2024  #ParkShinHye IG update 🤍

밝은 날씨에 늘 고통받는 1인.....🤦🏻‍♀️
십자가에 약한 강빛나
#지옥에서온판사

A person who always suffers in bright weather.....🤦🏻‍♀️
Kang Bitna, weak to the cross
#Judge from hell

instagram.com/p/DAaaYIPxiZo/Image

Jung Hae-in, Jung So-min, Park Shin-hye, Shin Min-a, Shin Hye-sun, Top 5 Drama Casts in Week 39 (Good Data Fundex)

• Reporter Kim Seong-hee
  • Approved 2024.10.01 11:07
  • Comments

(Top Star News, Reporter Kim Sung-hee) According to Good Data Fundex on October 1, Jung Hae-in (8.34%) from 'Mom's Friend's Son' took first place in the 39th week's drama cast topic rankings.

Jung So-min (6.93%) from 'Mom's Friend's Son' took second place, and Park Shin-hye (5.59%) from 'The Judge from Hell' took third place.

Shin Min-a (4.95%) from 'I Don't Want to Be Lost' took fourth place, and Shin Hye-sun (4.42%) from 'To My Harry' took fifth place.

TV-OTT integrated drama cast topic / Good Data Fundex◆ Drama Topic Ranking

Looking at the drama topic rankings and share, 1st place goes to tvN's 'Mom's Friend's Son' (18.05%, Jung Hae-in, Jung So-min, Kim Ji-eun, Yoon Ji-on).

2nd place goes to SBS's 'Judge from Hell' (12.74%, Park Shin-hye, Kim Jae-young).

tvN's 'I Don't Want to Lose Money' (11.87%, Shin Min-a, Kim Young-dae, Lee Sang-yi, Han Ji-hyun) continued to take 3rd place.

TV-OTT integrated drama topicality / Good Data Fundex
The rankings were 4th place ENA's 'To My Harry' (10.16%, Shin Hye-sun, Lee Jin-wook, Kang Hoon, Jo Hye-joo), 5th place MBC's 'Death to Snow White - Black Out' (7.62%, Byun Yo-han, Go Joon, Go Bo-gyeol, Kim Bo-ra), 6th place Netflix's 'Gyeongseong Creature Season 2' (7.13%, Park Seo-joon, Han So-hee, Soo-hyun, Lee Moo-saeng, Bae Hyun-sung), 7th place Apple TV+'s 'Pachinko Season 2' (4.96%, Yoon Yeo-jeong, Lee Min-ho, Kim Min-ha, Jung In-ji, Noh Sang-hyun, Jung Eun-chae), 8th place Coupang Play's 'What Comes After Love' (3.75%, Lee Se-young, Hong Jong-hyun), 9th place KBS2's 'Iron Family' (3.47%, Kim Jung-hyun, Geum Sae-rok,  Yang Hye-ji), 10th place KBS2's 'RickRoll'D' (3.08%, (Lee Soon-jae, Kim Yong-gun, Ye Soo-jung, Lim Chae-moo, Song Ok-sook, etc.)

This survey is the result of analyzing information related to the programs and netizens' reactions to them from news articles, VON (blog/community), videos, and SNS, targeting TV dramas and OTT original dramas that are currently being broadcast or scheduled to be broadcast from September 23 to September 29 and the actors who appeared in them.

https://www.topstarnews.net/news/articleView.html?idxno=15550693

GoodData ranking for 4th week of September 2024

Top TV Drama Hot Search 
#1 #TheJudgeFromHell (+1)

Drama issue keyword 
#1 #TheJudgeFromHell (character)

Buzzworthy Drama 
#2 #TheJudgeFromHell (+1)

Buzzworthy Actor
#3 #ParkShinHye (+2)

Actor Issue Keyword 
#8 #ParkShinHye

ImageImageImage

cr: @ssinzhyeee

Spoiler

Newsen

Park Shin-hye's lovely visuals that will make you fall in love again... 

Entered 2024.10.01. 5:10 PM
Original article
Empathy30

202410011657080310_1_20241001171014527.j
  Park Shin Hye Social Media

[News N Kim Myeong-mi] Actress Park Shin-hye showed off her lovely visuals.

Park Shin-hye recently posted a picture on social media with the caption, "Be careful of quack doctors."

The revealed picture shows Park Shin-hye wearing a long skirt and ankle boots. Her tiny waist, which makes it hard to believe she gave birth, catches the eye.

She  is currently acting in the SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell'.
Kim Myung-mi mms2@newsen.com

https://m.entertain.naver.com/article/609/0000903695

I just have to recommend (hack4net8@ gmail .com) to you guys because he helped me to discover some meaningful evidence from my cheating wife. i would have gone to jail by now but thanks to "Hacker Vladimirlevin" for saving my life and he also help me to discover my lost files from my ex. He is very reliable and trustworthy . You can email us at (hack4net8@ gmail .com)