[Current Drama 2024] The Judge from Hell, 지옥에서 온 판사- Park Shin Hye & Kim Jae Young- Fri&Sat @10 p.m. KST.

larus

However, the highest viewership rating of 10.4% was recorded in just 2 episodes 😈
Park Shin Hye's dopamine explosion cider that has exploded properly

SBS Fri-Sat Drama < Judge from Hell >
☞ [Fri, Sat] 10 PM

#지옥에서온판사
#강숙콘티 #강숙 #콘티
박진표감독님
조감독님들
촬영감독님
모든 스텝들 배우들 와우
정말 훌륭하게 해내 주셔서 감사해요
쫑파티에 안 불러 준 건 괜찮아. 자막에 이름이 있잖아.
#박진표만만세 #박신혜만만세

#스튜디오S
* 연출 박진표 극본 조이수
* CP 이옥규
* 제작PD 윤윤선 권령아 박미경
* 조연출 조은지 김창환 주수연
* 촬영 박성용 박임환
* 조명 류근형
* 콘티 강숙
* 녹음 이태규
* 특효 홍장표

#박신혜 #김재영 #김인권 #김아영 #김영옥 #김홍파 #이규한 #김재화 #김혜화 김지훈 박지훈 최동구 이중옥 하경민 김광규 이규회 한상진 이미도 박지연 도은하 이가연 오한결 동효희 남능미

instagram.com/p/DASSvrjP8gX/

News 1

Yoo Jae-suk and Yoo Yeon-seok's 'When We Meet' First Regular Episode on October 15th... Guest Park Shin-hye

Entered 2024.09.25. 8:20 AM
Last modified 2024.09.25. 8:21 AM
Original article
공감Empathy
0007805984_001_20240925082111413.jpg?typSBS

0007805984_002_20240925082111454.jpg?typ SBS

'When You Have a Chance' is scheduled to air as a regular Tuesday variety show, and guest Park Shin-hye's appearance has been captured, drawing attention.

On the 25th, SBS 'When You Have a Chance' said, "'When You Have a Chance' will air as a regular variety show on October 15th, Tuesday at 10:20 PM," and "Actress Park Shin-hye participated as the first guest and completed perfect chatter chemistry. Please look forward to MCs Yoo Jae-seok and Yoo Yeon-seok's activities that will fill up the gap time in the future."

'When You Have a Chance' is a 'gap attack' variety show that presents good luck in the short gaps in everyday life. It was broadcasted for a total of 8 episodes in April, and swept the 2049 viewership ratings for all episodes, and ranked 1st overall in the 2049 viewership ratings among regular Tuesday programs. (Based on Nielsen Korea) The

released stills show MCs Yoo Jae-seok and Yoo Yeon-seok happily meeting. Among them, the refreshing smile of the first guest Park Shin-hye and the three of them make a delightful combination just by looking at each other, raising expectations. In particular, Park Shin-hye, who previously worked with Yoo Yeon-seok as a married couple in the movie 'The Tailors', is said to have shown great chemistry with Yoo Yeon-seok again.

In particular, just like the last episode of 'Whenever I Get a Chance' where the filming was done in the rain, it rained and created the 'parallel weather theory'. Yoo Jae-seok and Yoo Yeon-seok holding transparent umbrellas and smiling brightly while looking at each other foreshadow a trustworthy hit, making the first episode of 'Whenever I Get a Chance' even more noteworthy.

'Whenever I Get a Chance' will be aired for the first time at 10:20 PM on October 15th.

Reporter Jang A-reum (aluemchang@news1.kr)
Copyright ⓒ News 1.

Spoiler

Kim Jae Young Opens Up About Youth, His Character In

Kim Jae Young Opens Up About Youth, His Character In "The Judge From Hell," Chemistry With Park Shin Hye, And More

Kim Jae Young joined Singles Korea for a captivating pictorial and interview!

In his interview, Kim Jae Young chose a youthful outfit as his favorite from the shoot because it reminded him of his younger days. When asked what he thought it meant to be young, he said, “Being young means being open to communication and relationships. As I get older, I sometimes feel like I’m holding onto fixed ideas when connecting or conversing with others. I often become the center of these conversations, and if I can’t step back, it can lead to conflicts. However, when I’m filming and talking with younger friends who are 15 to 17 years my junior, I discover many similarities and learn many valuable lessons from them. I strive to accept that, despite superficial differences, there are shared experiences that everyone can relate to.”

kim-jae-young-singles-3.jpg

Regarding his character in “The Judge from Hell,” Kim Jae Young explained, “Although I’m described as a passionate detective, my character, Han Da On, is actually very sensitive. This drama is a sci-fi fantasy in which a judge named Kang Bit Na is possessed by a demon and, after meeting Han Da On, punishes wrongdoers. Because of this, Park Shin Hye’s character, Kang Bit Na, must avoid empathizing with humans. In contrast, Han Da On has to empathize deeply with the victims, which turned out to be more challenging than I expected. When I watch the news, I feel sadness, but unless it directly involves me, I don’t usually engage deeply. Typically, people are more empathetic toward topics they are interested in, right?”

When asked about any other challenges he faced while filming the drama, Kim Jae Young said, “The biggest challenge was accepting the existence of a demon. At first, the director and I struggled with how to acknowledge the demon’s existence as a human and connect emotionally with it. Honestly, it was a bit overwhelming. How can you believe in something you can’t actually see? Nevertheless, it turned out well, and I think Han Da On will serve as a bridge between the audience and the fantasy setting. My role involves explaining the unbelievable through human psychology.”

Discussing his chemistry with Park Shin Hye, with whom he is working for the first time, Kim Jae Young said, “She’s two years younger than me but has much more experience, because she started as a child actor. At first, I felt a bit awkward, but after talking to her, I realized she felt like a younger sister to me. What I learned most from her during filming was her professionalism. Despite the long hours of shooting, which can be tough and frustrating, she managed her emotions very well and didn’t show any signs of struggle. Seeing that motivated me as her co-star. She has been a huge help in moving this project forward, and I learned a lot from her.”

kim-jae-young-singles-2.jpg

In a previous interview, Kim Jae Young expressed his appreciation for the wide spectrum of experiences and challenges involved in the profession of acting.

Regarding his eagerness to grow in this field, he said, “I still think that way [about acting]. It takes about seven to eight months to complete a project. During that time, I focus on understanding my character and fully becoming that role. I also enjoy the chance to indirectly live various lives. In this project, Han Da On is a warm-hearted person. He pursues his goals until the end and takes responsibility, which I find very admirable. When faced with difficulties, it’s natural to doubt oneself, but Han Da On persistently moves toward his dreams. Watching that encourages me to reflect on myself, and I appreciate the organic connection between the character and me.”

The interviewer noted that Kim Jae Young appears to be someone who is always learning and evolving. Kim Jae Young responded, “I’ve done a lot in my life, but there are still many things I haven’t experienced. I especially feel this as I pursue acting. Recently, I’ve been thinking about challenging myself in a human romance drama because I haven’t done much romance.”

kim-jae-young-singles-1.jpg

Kim Jae Young’s full pictorial and interview will be available in the October issue of Singles Korea.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1690457wpp/kim-jae-young-opens-up-about-youth-his-character-in-the-judge-from-hell-chemistry-with-park-shin-hye-and-more

'Judge from Hell' Park Shin-hye's eyes are wide open, the truth is out

Reporter Yoon So-yoon2024. 9. 25. 10:32

SBS Friday-Saturday Drama 'Judge from Hell'

SBS Friday-Saturday Drama 'Judge from Hell'

'Judge from Hell' Park Shin-hye's sharp judgment has caused a frenzy in the home theater.

SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell' (written by Jo Yi-soo/directed by Park Jin-pyo/produced by Studio S) is a refreshing action fantasy about good and evil coexisting as the devil Kang Bit-na (played by Park Shin-hye) enters the body of a judge and meets the humane, passionate detective Han Da-on (played by Kim Jae-young) in a hellish reality, punishing criminals and becoming a true judge.

'Judge from Hell' aired episodes 1 and 2 consecutively on September 21, and the second episode recorded 9.8% in the metropolitan area, with a peak of 10.4%. The 2049 viewership rating also took first place among all Saturday programs and miniseries with 3%. 'Judge from Hell' captivated viewers in an instant. At the center of it all is the analysis that the thrilling cider presented by the main character Kang Bit-na's eye-for-an-eye, tooth-for-a-tooth punishment method is there.

In episode 2 of 'Judge from Hell', Kang Bit-na tells Moon Jung-joon (played by Jang Do-ha), who committed cruel dating violence, "You will experience the same things you did," and then repays Moon Jung-joon for what he did. Kang Bit-na became Moon Jung-joon's lover in her fantasy and showed the 'end of obsession'. Not only that, Kang Bit-na brutally assaulted and subdued Moon Jung-joon, who still did not reflect on his actions, and sent him to hell.

Immediately after the broadcast, many viewers showed explosive reactions to Kang Bit-na's eye-for-an-eye punishment method, saying, "It really felt like my heart was being ripped out," "It was really eye-for-an-eye," and "I was waiting for this kind of cider." Then how did writer Jo I-soo of 'Judge from Hell' come up with this punishment method for Kang Bit-na?

Regarding this, writer Jo I-soo said, "If you commit a crime, you should naturally be punished. So Kang Bit-na mercilessly punishes the sinners. But before that, I wanted to clearly show the sinners how heavy their sins were and how much the victims suffered. I thought that it was a way of putting oneself in their shoes and giving back what one received,” he explained.

He continued, “I thought that by combining that meaning with the genre characteristic of our drama, fantasy, I could show a special punishment unique to ‘Judge from Hell.’ So I came up with the idea of giving back to the sinners the exact same amount of their sins in a fantasy created by Kang Bit-na using her abilities as a devil.”

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. Punishing the sinners exactly as they committed it. What is impossible in reality is possible in the drama ‘Judge from Hell.’ That is why the vicarious satisfaction and catharsis felt by the viewers are bound to be even greater. This is why Kang Bit-na, the anti-hero of ‘Judge from Hell,’ is so appealing, and why many viewers will inevitably cheer her on and love her even more in the future.

SBS’s Friday-Saturday drama ‘Judge from Hell’ airs every Friday and Saturday at 10 p.m.

Yoon So-yoon, online reporter yoonsoyoon@kyunghyang.com

Copyright © Sports Kyunghyang. 

SBS Entertainment News

“You work this hard?”… Park Shin-hye’s action that impressed the staff of ‘Judge of Hell’

Entered 2024.09.24. 2:10 PM
Last modified 2024.09.24. 2:11 PM
Original article
Empathy90

0000308267_001_20240924141109751.jpg?typ

[SBS Entertainment News | Reporter Kang Seon-ae] The scene of Park Shin-hye's passionate action performance in 'Judge from Hell' has been revealed.

On the 21st, SBS's Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell' (written by Jo Yi-soo, directed by Park Jin-pyo) aired episodes 1 and 2 back-to-back. 'Judge from Hell', which presented extreme immersion and thrilling catharsis for 2 hours, captivated viewers in an instant, recording a metropolitan area viewership rating of 9.8% and a peak viewership rating of 10.4% according to Nielsen Korea's second episode. It also ranked first among all Saturday programs and first among miniseries with a 2049 viewership rating of 3%.

My Daily

"Acting Power Show" Park Shin-hye, who has shed poverty, is successful, giving refreshing feeling to the home theater [MD Pick] (Jipansa)

Posted 2024.09.25. 7:14 AM
Original article
Empathy48

0003873651_001_20240925071410919.jpg?typ
   Park Shin-hye, 'Judge from Hell'./My Daily DB

[My Daily = Reporter Park Rosa] When looking at actress Park Shin-hye's filmography, it is hard to find characters who do not come from disadvantaged families. Park Shin-hye's image of struggling with poverty, not being able to sleep due to worries, and shedding tears is deeply engraved in the public's mind.

Such Park Shin-hye has embarked on a transformation in acting in the new SBS Friday-Saturday drama 'Judge from Hell'. It is the complete opposite of what you could not find or imagine in her previous works. Park Shin-hye is receiving favorable reviews for her groundbreaking transformation into a devil who judges criminals who commit murder but do not reflect on their actions.

'Judge from Hell', which first aired on the 21st, is an action fantasy drama about a devil Kang Bit-na (Park Shin-hye) who enters the body of a judge and meets the humane and passionate detective Han Da-on (Kim Jae-young) in a hellish reality, punishing criminals and becoming a true judge. According to Nielsen Korea, the first episode recorded 6.8% in viewership ratings, and the second episode recorded 9.3%. This is a record that surpasses the viewership ratings of episodes 1 and 2 of the previous popular drama 'Good Partner'.

0003873651_002_20240925071410955.jpg?type=w647

Park Shin-hye, 'Judge from Hell'./SBS

Park Shin-hye plays the role of Kang Bit-na, a devil who becomes a judge. Kang Bit-na is not a human, but a judge in hell named Justitia (Oh Nara), who was sent to the human world for making a wrongful ruling. Justitia is ordered to send 10 murderers who do not reflect on their actions to hell within a year, and enters the body of Judge Kang Bit-na to judge the criminals herself.

Justitia, who becomes Kang Bit-na, gives a light sentence to a dating violence perpetrator and lets him go. Afterwards, she visits the perpetrator again and makes him experience the crime he committed, giving him a punishment in the style of the Code of Hammurabi. It goes without saying that the victim experiences the same violence as her, but she also beats him with a baseball bat and breaks his legs with a hammer.

0003873651_003_20240925071410993.jpg?typ
Park Shin-hye, 'Judge from Hell'./SBS

Park Shin-hye has completely transformed into the cold and blunt Kang Bit-na. She caught people's attention with her unconventional actions, such as kicking and casually throwing away criminals. In particular, her changing gaze and expression in each scene are receiving favorable reviews from viewers. Viewers responded, "Park Shin-hye is good at acting like this," "It's good that she's not a poor female protagonist," "This is a show of acting prowess," and "She's a good character."

While some say that the process of punishing the perpetrator is refreshing, others point out that it's too racy. "I'm scared that teenagers will watch it and learn from it," "It's fun, but I wish they would reduce the cruel scenes." Some say that "The Judge from Hell," which is rated 15 and above, is too cruel and violent for teenagers. It remains to be seen whether "The Judge from Hell" can persuade viewers who feel uncomfortable due to its excessive racy.

0003873651_004_20240925071411032.jpg?typ  Park Shin-hye, 'Judge from Hell'./SBS

Still, just seeing Park Shin-hye’s new face is reason enough to watch. At a recent press conference for “Judge from Hell,” Park Shin-hye said, “My previous works were divided into ‘poor Park Shin-hye’ and ‘not-poor Park Shin-hye,’ but this role will shatter all of that. If I held back my tears before, this time I will shed them all until the other person’s tears dry.”

Glamorous Park Shin-hye without crying? Park Shin-hye’s wish to shatter her “candy” image is coming true through “Judge from Hell.”

Meanwhile, SBS’s Friday-Saturday drama “Judge from Hell” airs every Friday and Saturday at 10 p.m.

Reporter Park Rosa (terarosa@mydaily.co.kr)

Copyright ⓒ My Daily. 

23.09.2024  #ParkShinHye IG updated

달콤 살벌 강빛나❣️
저 나쁜 사람 아니에요.
그저 죄인을 처단하기 위해 온 악마랍니다😈
#지옥에서온판사

Sweet and savage Kang Bitna❣️
I'm not a bad person.
I'm just a devil who came to punish sinners😈
#JudgeFromHell

https://instagram.com/p/DAOV2cbPYGY/

[4K FULL] SBS Drama 'Judge from Hell' Production Presentation Full Version TheJudgefromHell 2024.9.19 Newsen