"Always There..." by DBSG

Guest lovablekrnstar63

Guest lovablekrnstar63
it's not a christmas song but..
hello soompi!! (i'm feeling exceptionally happy right now..iono why) anyway its summer break & plans i made for today were suddenly called off SOO i had time to kill & i was listening to this song so i decided to sang it =] it sounds really horrible b/c my throat was dehydrated and i didnt realize until i started recording and i didnt wanna record it again for obvious reasons so thats why my vibratto is hard to listen to -- my stupid throat anyhoos hope you guys enjoy! i sang it over the original track b/c then you can hear dbsg's BEAUTIFUL harmonies in the background =] happy listenings!! click! c/c's please & thank you =] for "~S2~" i uploaded into soundclick if you guys prefer that way.. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=206990

Guest lovablekrnstar63

wow

thank you for all your compliments guys

but uh

what about the criticism?

i dont post my clips up here so i feel better a/b myself

i post it up to get better

..so any criticisms?

something i can improve on?

Guest Sakura Li

Hey there gurl! ^^ I guess I'll start the criticism. ^____~

It's somewhat hard to give you really good advice since this is an acapella song so I get confuse between your voice and DBSG's. XD But there are a fews things I can say:

There were a few pitch problems where you where just alittle below the correct pitch; watch out for that. Everytime you said "Nae" (beginning of the chorus) it sounds a bit bland so maybe either cut it shorter or put vibratto in it. C'mon gurl! More emotion in the song! ^^

Was this song done to improve your lower register? Sometimes when I sing a song too low or too high, alot of my abilities fly straight out of the window. XD Just keep practising with your lower range. ^^

Great job! Thanks for sharing. ^^

Archived