[Drama 2024] Doctor Slump, 닥터슬럼프

larus

Park Hyungsik appears on the cover of the special edition of "25ans" magazine for the first time...Exclusive interview included!

Kstyle |July 25, 2024 11:30 AM

r.580x0
The September issue of the class magazine "25ans", which is supported by elegant women of all generations, will be sold exclusively from Friday, July 26th in two versions: the regular version with Yagi Rikako as the cover heroine and the special version with Park Hyung Sik appearing on the cover for the first time.

Park Hyung Sik's latest drama "Doctor Slump", which is currently streaming on Netflix, is well received. An official fan club has been established in Japan, and the Korean nobleman is getting closer and closer to us, and he has a single-minded passion as an actor.

In response to the question, "What do you think is necessary to further fulfill your role as an actor?", he said, "To become a good actor, you first need to be a good person, and you also need various experiences. As you build your career, you learn a lot from the people you meet in each work."

r.580x0

He was also praised for his acting skills, and for his heart-tugging singing voice, which has earned him a high reputation as a musical actor. He revealed his roots, saying, "When I was little, I was a very mischievous kid. The only time I was praised as a child was when I was singing. So, singing is really fun. I joined the band club at school and sang. Then I became a member of ZE:A and started working as an idol." The special feature on

Park Hyung Sik is 8 pages long in both the regular and special cover editions. Some of the photos in the regular and special editions are different. In addition, a video of Park Hyung Sik will be released on July 26th in "25ans" digital. This is also a must-see.

news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2244140

2024.07.26 07:57

"Korean nobleman" Park Hyung-sik stars in Netflix's "Dr. Slump" and talks about his passion as an actor

Text by Real Sound Book Editorial Department

"Korean nobleman" Park Hyung-sik on the cover The September issue of "25ans" will be released on July 26, 2024. The cover of this issue will feature Yagi Rikako in the regular edition, while the special edition will feature Park Hyung Sik, renowned as a Korean nobleman, for the first time.

Both the special edition and the regular edition feature Park Hyung Sik on eight pages, with some different photos in each edition. An exclusive interview about the drama "Doctor Slump," which is currently being distributed on Netflix, is also included, giving a glimpse of his passion as an actor and his side as a musical actor.

[Interview excerpts]
-What do you think is necessary to further develop as an actor?
"To become a good actor, you must first become a good person, and you need a variety of experiences. As you build your career, you learn a lot from the people you meet in each and every production. (Omitted)" -You've earned a reputation
not only for your acting skills, but also for your heart-tugging singing voice, and are highly regarded as a musical actor.
"When I was little, I was a very mischievous boy. The only time I was praised during that childhood was when I was singing. So, singing was really fun. I joined the band club at school and sang. Before I knew it, I became a member of ZE:A and began working as an idol. (Omitted)"

The main feature of this issue is the "Complete Guide to Fall/Winter Trends." It introduces the latest fashion trends, such as styles that combine cuteness and elegance. In addition, the "Artful Accessories Museum" section features bags and shoes that are like works of art, and has a wide selection of new items for this fall/winter season.

In addition, the "Vietnam Beauty Trip" feature, which is a must-see for beauty lovers, introduces luxurious retreat facilities and healthy gourmet spots. The "Reward Princess Retreat" feature on retreat trips around the country features carefully selected destinations to heal the mind and body, such as resorts where you can experience wellness and inns serving gourmet food. Be sure to check out the September issue of "25ans."

https://realsound.jp/book/2024/07/post-1730724.html

Excerpt from his interview below:

Q: What kind of person do you think is wonderful?
Someone who can do their job well and also be considerate of the people around them. Being a professional and being considerate of others means that you have a lot of flexibility. I’m trying to be like that myself.

Q: What is your daily routine?
When I wake up in the morning, I always drink cold water. It makes me feel more awake.

Q: Why not warm or room temperature water?
If I do that, I might fall asleep again (laughs).

cr: pic

I fell in love with the song while watching the drama #shorts | HYNN (Park Hye-won) - I'm not alone (Dr. Slump OST Part.2) | GOGOSING

Top 10 Most Popular Korean Actor Rankings for July 2024 (Danmee):

1. #LeeMinHo
2. #ParkBoGum
3. #LeeJunHo
4. #ChoiJongHyub
5. #LeeJoonGi
6. #ParkHyungSik
7. #SeoInGuk
8. #JiChangWook
9. #LeeJeHoon
10. #NaInWoo

Q: What recharges your heart?
The love from my fans is my source of energy. Working is also my driving force. When I’m off, I become too calm.

Q: If you could go anywhere in any era, who would you like to meet?
I want to go to the future. Rather than meeting someone, I want to know how the world is changing. I think medical advances are making people healthier and living longer.

Q: When do you feel happy in your daily life?
I often feel small happiness these days. When I wake up in the morning and take a walk around the hotel while looking at Tokyo Tower. I guess I’m just a person who feels happy easily.

Park Shin-Hye’s Fashion As Nam Ha-Neul In The K-Drama ‘Doctor Slump’ Episodes 9-12

Doctor Slump Fashion - Park Shin-Hye - Episodes 9-12

‘Doctor Slump’ is gaining global recognition as it has become the third most-watched non-English show on Netflix. The K-drama, starring Park Shin-Hye as Nam Ha-Neul and Park Hyung-Sik as Yeo Jeong-Woo, has only a few episodes left before it wraps up, and fans can’t help but swoon as the leads become each other’s greatest supporters while they’re falling in love.

Meanwhile, Park Shin-Hye‘s fashion game continues to impress as she keeps on serving jaw-dropping looks. Here are some of her best ensembles from episodes 9 to 12.

Look #1

Shin-Hye is effortlessly polished in a half-sleeve light beige jacket from Voice of Voices paired with matching trousers. 

Doctor Slump Kdrama Fashion - Park Shin-Hye - Episode 9-1

Doctor-Slump-Kdrama-Fashion-Park-Shin-Hy
Half Sleeve One Button Jacket

$108.86

Buy from here
Pins

1. Half Sleeve One Button Jacket

(In Korea) when a woman says to a man, "Do you want to eat ramen (in my room)?" it means that he can come into her room → It also has the meaning of consent in a relationship between a man and a woman, so it often appears in lines in dramas (in local dramas, it is often used in cases of disappointment 😂 ). Recently, "Do you want to watch Netflix?" has become a substitute for that 🤭 (according to Hyunsik). Oh, what an adult statement

google translate

The most watched Netflix k-dramas by Brazilians in 2024 

Investing more and more in k-dramas , Netflix revealed, exclusively to CAPRICHO, which South Korean productions reached the platform's Top 10 here in Brazil throughout the first half of 2024. 

4th place: Doctors in Collapse 
4 weeks in the Top 10 Brazil 

Synopsis: A male and female doctor who were rivals in high school meet again by chance and end up supporting each other during the worst phase of their lives. With Park Hyung-sik, Park Shin-hye and Yoon Bak in the cast. 

capricho.abril.com.br/entretenimento/os-k-dramas-da-netflix-mais-assistidos-pelos-brasileiros-em-2024/mobile