[Drama 2024] Doctor Slump, 닥터슬럼프

larus

Jung woo: So when are you going?
Sky: It was a bit rushed because it was decided suddenly... Next month.
Jung woo: Next month?
Hey.. Are you thirsty..
I got a really good offer~ hahahahahaha
Congratulations~
I got a really good offer.. 😄
It's really something to celebrate.. 😄

Sky: Are you done with work? Jungwoo: Yeah. Sky: I'm going to go look at the chart too. Jungwoo: Oh, really? How much longer will it take? Sky: About 10 minutes? Jungwoo: Then can I wait inside? Sky: Huh? What is it? Jungwoo: I came here to go in together~ Sky: Let's go~ Jungwoo: Let's go~

'Not a Hero' and 'Dr. Slump', ATA Best Drama Nominees

Entered 2024.10.16 2:46 PM

[Joy News 24 Reporter Park Jin-young]

'Not a Hero' and 'Doctor Slump' have been nominated for the Best Drama Series category at the 29th Asian Television Awards (ATA).

JTBC's 'Not a Hero' (directed by Jo Hyun-tak/written by Joo Hwa-mi/creators GeulLine & Kang Eun-kyung) was a work that gained rave reviews until its conclusion by word of mouth for its fresh material and the passionate acting of actors who maximized the charm of characters such as Jang Ki-yong and Chun Woo-hee at the time of its airing. It also proved its popularity by entering the TOP 10 of the global non-English category on Netflix for 7 weeks.

'Not a Hero', 'Dr. Slump' nominated for Asian Television Awards. [Photo=SLL] 'Not a Hero', 'Dr. Slump' nominated for Asian Television Awards. [Photo=SLL]

In particular, 'I'm Not a Hero' was recognized for its quality when writer Joo Hwa-mi, who wrote the script, won the Writer's Award at the Busan International Film Festival ACA & G.OTT on October 6, beating out many excellent competing works. This has raised expectations for consecutive awards. In addition, 'I'm Not a Hero' was recently nominated for the Best Drama Series category at the Asian Academy Creative Awards (AACA), becoming the only Korean work to do so, making K-dramas known.

JTBC's 'Doctor Slump' (directed by Oh Hyun-jong, written by Baek Sun-woo), which was nominated in the same category, is a romantic comedy drama depicting the 'ruined lives' of doctors who are in the biggest slump of their lives, and Park Shin-hye and Park Hyung-sik gave great performances. It received a lot of attention, recording the highest viewership rating of 9.8% in the metropolitan area at the time of its broadcast. (According to Nielsen Korea) It also ranked in the top 10 of the global non-English category on Netflix for 9 weeks, receiving hot attention from fans around the world.

The 29th ATA will be held in Jakarta, Indonesia on November 29th and 30th. ATA, which began in 1996 and is now in its 29th year, is Asia’s most prestigious media awards ceremony, with a committee of some 60 members selecting the winners through a rigorous screening process.

@joynews24.com)

🔗https://m.joynews24.com/v/1772562   

29th Asian Television Awards Announces Nominees

Oct 16, 2024
by Soompi

The nominees have been revealed for the 29th Asian Television Awards (ATA)!

Since its inception in 1996, ATA has become one of Asia’s most prestigious media awards ceremonies, with winners chosen by a committee of over 60 members conducting thorough evaluations.

The Korean nominees for the drama and variety show categories are as follows:

Best Drama Series

• SBS “Flex X Cop”
  • JTBC “The Atypical Family”
  • JTBC “Doctor Slump”

img.gif

Best Entertainment (One-Off or Annual)

• tvN “Apartment 404”

Best Music Program

• MBC “The Song Stealer”
  • Mnet “I-LAND2

Best Cinematography (Drama or Fiction)

• Pil Gam Sung – TVING “A Bloody Lucky Day”

Best Scriptwriting

• Park Ji Eun – tvN “Queen of Tears”

Best Theme Song

Best Extended Reality Project

Best Original Digital Entertainment Program

• TVING “EXchange 3”

The 29th Asian Television Awards will take place on November 29 and 30 in Jakarta, Indonesia.

https://soompi.com/article/1695541wpp/29th-asian-television-awards-announces-nominees

If you want to watch a heartwarming Korean drama, you can't miss these three!

October 17, 2024
When you're tired from work or other things, you may want to watch a drama that will warm your heart. Here are three Korean dramas that we highly recommend for such occasions.

● "Doctor Slump" (2024)

Cast (roles): Park Hyung-sik (Yeo Jung-woo), Park Shin-hye (Nam Ha-neul), Yoon Park (Pin Dae-young), Kong Sung-ha (Lee Hong-ran)

This romantic comedy is about a boy and a girl who were rivals in high school, but who meet again by chance when they are going through the worst slump in their lives and end up helping each other find healing.

Park Hyung-sik and Park Shin-hye, who are co-starring for the first time in 10 years, deliver captivating performances in the drama, and Yoon Park and Kong Sung-ha also deliver excellent performances that are just as good as the two.

The story is a comical depiction of the process of overcoming a slump and is full of highlights, so be sure to check it out.

Text by Yasushi Daichi

https://kankoku-drama.com/news_topic/id=23509