█ ███ [ Thai Net Idol Thread ]███ █

Guest b-fieze

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest amarynthis

Wow that Thanaboon guy is hot. And I don't say this very often!!

He reminds me of a Japanese actor who played in Battle Royale and Kekkon Dekinai Otoko (forgot his name).

Guest xorowieox

hiii everyoneee....!! im Rowie from.. www.myspace.com/xorowieox...and I was googleling myspace on google.com and came accross this Thai ulzzang thing and that i saw some Talks about me including posts of many of my pictures^^~ and it's pretty cool Hahahaha!! so i made an account on here (looser I am lol). anyway, As stated pages earlier, Im not Thai, but I can understand it perfectly and im very involved in Thai culture.. example...Listen to Thai music and Go to Thai Karaokes and sing in Thai, Actually my Fiance is Thai and CHinese but born in Thailand and i've lived with his family for 2 years and we interract in thai well in my case, Mix english lol ^^~ And yes I am actually Lao, Viet and French ^^ Lao language and Thai is not much different so that is why its not so hard for me ^^~ ANYWAY, VISIT MY MYSPACE WHENEVER ^^ thanx!!!!

oops i meant googleling myself out of boredom Hahahah!

Guest korean_Fweak
Guest baboba

hiii everyoneee....!! im Rowie from.. www.myspace.com/xorowieox...and I was googleling myspace on google.com and came accross this Thai ulzzang thing and that i saw some Talks about me including posts of many of my pictures^^~ and it's pretty cool Hahahaha!! so i made an account on here (looser I am lol). anyway, As stated pages earlier, Im not Thai, but I can understand it perfectly and im very involved in Thai culture.. example...Listen to Thai music and Go to Thai Karaokes and sing in Thai, Actually my Fiance is Thai and CHinese but born in Thailand and i've lived with his family for 2 years and we interract in thai well in my case, Mix english lol ^^~ And yes I am actually Lao, Viet and French ^^ Lao language and Thai is not much different so that is why its not so hard for me ^^~ ANYWAY, VISIT MY MYSPACE WHENEVER ^^ thanx!!!!

oops i meant googleling myself out of boredom Hahahah!

Wooawe Rowie you are soo cute... I Admit for posting up your pic's here! >.<

And HaRuEhUn, Thanaboon is sooo hot. :D Thank u soo much for those photos!

And Daarn. She updated many new pretty *Just woke up with No-Makeup*-photos now.

So beautiful. Gypsy of course! Enjoy.

.jpg

.jpg

.jpg

.jpg

.jpg

.jpg

.jpg

.jpg

.jpg

.jpg

.jpg

.jpg

.jpg

I really like her hair... ^^-

credits: Gypsyhoney's hi5

And a New Gypso too! ".

440642442.img.jpg

Guest Rodarte

that thanaboon guy is hot :) and gypsy is reallllly pretty...<3 her no makeup pics are gorgeous expecially the toothbrush pic haha

sawasdee ka everyone!!

i'm new in this thread..and i don't really know much about thai ulzzang..eventhough i'm thai but i live in germany..

I like Nichkhun and Gypsy is veryy pretty <3

are long hair kinda trendy in thailand? cuz the moste of the girls ulzzang have long hair...and the cuts look kinda similar to me too xD

yeah i hope i can find some friend in this thread? cuz i don't have any thai friends in thailand ^^"

Guest b-fieze

^

^

Welcome to this thread ja.

hope u will join with us again....hehe.

Now.. hair trendy in thailand is bob >.<//

Archived