Official Perth Thread!

Antz

Guest Xiaoba1tu

which Coles did you apply for?

the ones at Riverton & Willetton..

Oh, about the 2 months thing.. uhm.. iI think I got mixed up w/ my application with Woolies - I applied on the 25th Nov 2007. (so almost 2 months)

Yea, applying at Woolies is worse. I applied 22 September 2007 & so far only heard from them once - just saying that they've received my profile.. <_<

- - - -

Neway, I got another email today from Coles and they said..

''From your application and assessment we are able to establish that you have a combination of skills that makes you a suitable candidate for acceptance into the Coles Group Applicant Talent Pool. From this point forward we will be working towards matching you to a suitable vacancy in one of our businesses. This process may take a number of weeks, due to the volume of applications received. However please be advised that we will contact you if a suitable position arises.''

''makes you a suitable candidate for acceptance'' <--That brings a little hope for me.. :mellow:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ Antz: y do you want to take the test again.. you only need minimum 27 correct to pass (I think its 27).. after that they won't ask you the Q's again..

It's 24 to pass.

And I want to take the test again because it's fun, hehee.

Apart from all the waiting.. gah!

Ooh. I'd rather work at Target than IGA or Coles, hehe.

Guest Xiaoba1tu

Depends where you live I guess..

unless there's someone there working at Target who you don't mind seeing everyday..

hehe ( Just kiddin' )

Guest rain.lee.bow

yer i applied to heaps of place at once. mostly retail shops who were advertising, but none got back to me! so i finally decided to apply at KFC and they called me 5 mins after i applied online! haha. now i work there. its not to bad. but the pay sucks lol. but its definitely better then no money and nth to do at all ^^

Guest TrainDriver

haha, y is it always KFC that is desperate :P when my friend used to work at KFC he said u can easily get a job as they were understaffed :lol:

Guest Xiaoba1tu

^^^ congrats on the KFC job.. I'm getting advice from friends not to work at food places ><.. bcos of the pay/work environment etc. -_-

so KFC in Caro / High Rd ?? Don't worry I won't be stalking visiting you.. :D

the ones at Riverton & Willetton..

Oh, about the 2 months thing.. uhm.. iI think I got mixed up w/ my application with Woolies - I applied on the 25th Nov 2007. (so almost 2 months)

Yea, applying at Woolies is worse. I applied 22 September 2007 & so far only heard from them once - just saying that they've received my profile.. <_<

- - - -

Neway, I got another email today from Coles and they said..

''makes you a suitable candidate for acceptance'' <--That brings a little hope for me.. :mellow:

ohhh i see, well yeh my parents wanted me to either work at Coles or Woolworths T__T but i dont want to >< haha

i guess i'll try Target then

It's 24 to pass.

And I want to take the test again because it's fun, hehee.

Apart from all the waiting.. gah!

oh woah it's 24? i thought it was higher haha, i should start doing the online tests :X

lol yeh honestly i rather work at Target too haha xD

wow KFC, it would be so nice to work there but i dont think im suited to work at fast food restaurants >< haha because im a very slow worker :X

Guest ayaka_sorano

Man... we're probly the only ones who havent had a meet up XD Melbourne and Brisbane is already planning theirs HAHA

The pay isnt THAT bad for food places. Well Pretzos is ok for me I guess. I get quite a reasonable amount and some free food. The only problem with working in food places is the fact that you'll smell after finishing work. I know I smell like Pretzos after work XD

Congrats to those who have found a job!

Guest TrainDriver

^haha, you hinting at a perth meetup :P

i wouldn't want a job in food, maybe cos i'm too clumsy. i remember ordering a kebab once in a food court, if i was working there i would be too clumsy to get it all wrapped up :lol:

I dropped a large bubble tea in utopia today =x

This is why I can't be a waitress or work in food T_T

I picked up the tray which had 2 reg and 1 large tea. And I turned around, the large one tipped over and exploded everywhere. Good thing there' weren't that many people there ^^;; Stupid friends, they didn't believe me when I said I couldn't carry it. I treated them to Icey Ice after since the girl who's tea I dropped paid for all of us.

oh man. i went past utopia on barrack st today - and they changed it?!?!?!?! i stopped in front of it and was like WTF!

yer i applied to heaps of place at once. mostly retail shops who were advertising, but none got back to me! so i finally decided to apply at KFC and they called me 5 mins after i applied online! haha. now i work there. its not to bad. but the pay sucks lol. but its definitely better then no money and nth to do at all ^^

five mins later, KFC called? ROFL that is so random. i think the KFC near me are looking for people, but i don't really want to work there =_= i'd probably get sick of it. all that oil.. eeeeeew. isn't KFC still closing down, though?

oh woah it's 24? i thought it was higher haha, i should start doing the online tests :X

haha, nah, 24 is 80%, so it should be alright.

Archived